Diary of a Teenager Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,973 Followers

Judy tried to convince the group to invite Freddy and Al, but they were uncertain about the "Nerd" factor. So Judy invited the girls one at a time over to her house when Freddy and Al just happened to be there. Linda and Carol actually passed out after a series of extremely powerful orgasms from getting double fucked in the pussy and ass. After getting their fill of cock and cum, each girl agreed to vote in favor of Al and Freddy's admission to the club. Vicki and Carol convinced Bill and John, and they were invited to join us the following week.

We met on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons. At each session we would fuck ourselves silly for three solid hours. We did different variations. At the beginning of each session one girl would take on all seven guys at once to see how long it would take to make them cum. I set the record at five and a half minutes. One time all seven girls fucked two guys at a time until they were all exhausted except, of course, Al Eventually we even wore him down.

We did it with cooking oil, whipped cream, chocolate pies and other suitable foodstuff. We had one all girl session where Vicki brought out some really wicked devices that we used to fuck and stimulate each other to one orgasm after the next. Then the guys showed up and we sucked them all until they filled our mouths with cum. Another time we only allowed ass fucking with the girls free to lick, finger and stuff dildos in each other. We had blow job contests, tit fucking contests, pussy eating contests and cum shooting contests. One time we filled a glass by spitting cum from our mouths or dripping it from our cunts and assholes.

We only met on those two days, leaving the weekends and other days free to pursue other interests, sexual or otherwise. Shane and I became a popular couple, and rumors of my gang bang slowly faded. We fucked almost daily, sometimes doing a double with Judy or Jim. Every once in a while I would sneak off with Judy where we would enjoy, all to ourselves, the big cocks that Al and Freddy pounded into us until we were gushing with one orgasm after another.

Judy became the school cumslut and was shameless about it. She set out on a quest to fuck every virgin in the school, mostly nerds and freshmen. She said most of them were shy and needed to be coaxed, but then would cum in buckets 4 or 5 times in an afternoon. At parties she would often set up shop in a car or bedroom and go through 15 or 20 guys in an evening. She took on the entire football team in the back of a van at the homecoming dance, and sucked every member of the varsity basketball team in the locker room before their first game. Several times she showed up late for class with cum smeared on her face or in her hair.

I have just finished my new year's resolutions and have vowed to fuck at least 200 new guys this year. That's four each week. I figure I can find at least one new guy each week at school, maybe 50 or 60 at college gang-bangs and then one or two strangers I pick up somewhere like the mall or at clubs. Judy and I also vowed to do a porn movie together and post it on the net.

Well, that's all for now Diary. Thanks for being my friend through this exciting time of my life.

Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,973 Followers
12