Diary of a Young Slut Ch. 03

Story Info
Temple meets Mr. Washington.
6.7k words
4.69
36.8k
22

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/06/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wendyw
wendyw
298 Followers

December 22, 2007

Ohmygawd! Yesterday was so, so incredible.

When I got to work Friday morning, I could see Mr. Washington talking to Donny as I stood there nervously awaiting him in Clint's office. He seemed to be joking about something. It must be strange to know that you're on your way to fuck the wife of the guy you're talking to, but it doesn't seem to faze him at all. God, men are so strange. It makes me laugh.

Donny had told me in the past that Mr. Washington is always going on about how pretty and sexy I am and teasing him about him being able to handle such a "hot" woman. Donny doesn't like him, but he's also just so obviously afraid of him, too. I wonder if he was teasing him then. I remember hoping he would think I'm hot!

In a way, it would have been better if Clint had been here on Friday because maybe I wouldn't have been so nervous, but it's probably better that he wasn't. I wouldn't want him to see me hesitate about anything he has ordered me to do. I just hoped I could do what he wants me to. It was going to be very hard to just stand here while Brooke explains what I've become and what Clint wants Mr. Washington to do.

When Brooke and Mr. Washington came in, it was apparent that she'd explained some of it, because she was telling him that he can do me here in Clint's office or take me home or to a client's place and so on.

Looking contemptuously at me, she said to Mr. Washington, "Clint asked me to tell you that she's company property, and you can use her any way you wish, but he wants her to come back here thoroughly broken in. He said you'd know what that meant. Clint's going to have the company logo either tattooed or branded on her later this week, I don't know which," she went on rather matter of factly, "and he wants you to make her understand what she is. Clint said you'd know what that means," she added laughing hard. "But anyway, there she is. Enjoy!"

It is still embarrassing to hear myself spoken about as if I were nothing more than company property that needs to be broken in and "tagged." I can't believe I didn't say anything when Brooke suggested branding me above my vagina that first time. All Clint was going to do was tattoo the company logo on my butt and add under it, "Property of CM Enterprises." But I still I really don't think I'll end up with both. That's just insane. It's Brooke's way of scaring me.

While all this was running crazily through my head, Mr. Washington strolled over to me and began to clutch my breasts.

"Yes, Clint told me last week he wanted me to fuck her, and he informed Temple as well, isn't that so, Honey?"

"Yes," I replied. "He told me that you would be a good experience for me."

He just raised his eyebrows, and ordered me to turn around and bend over. He told me to lift my skirt over my hips, which I immediately did.

"No panties, eh," he said to Brooke.

"Clint doesn't allow her any underclothes," Brooke replied. "No bra, no panties."

"Yes, I've actually noticed the bra part. All of us have, I guess. With jugs like that it's certainly apparent that she doesn't wear a bra, and her ass always looks pretty bare, too. Not that any of us are objecting," he laughed, squeezing my breast in his massive black hands. "I see she shaves her cunt. That's a nice look. You say she's a good fuck?"

"I don't, but the guys who've fucked her so far say she is. I don't know. Clint says she has a lot to learn still." But the guys all say she never says no to anything they ask her to do. Isn't that right, Temple?" she snickered, turning to me.

"Well, she'll certainly be trainable, then," he observed. "Her husband doesn't know what's going on?" Mr. Washington asked.

"Apparently not," she smirked.

"How many guys have fucked her?"

"Well, I'm not sure. It's hard to keep track. Clint obviously, and I think maybe a dozen or so clients and vendors and I think the tech guy? Clint says you'll the first of the sales staff to fuck her, though. At least as far as he knows," she smiled. "Clint thought you'd be the best choice to do a real good job on her, and I'll bet you will!" she laughed.

"Yes, he told me that, too" Mr. Washington said. "I'm sure we'll find something interesting to do to her."

"After you're finished with her, he's going to have her tattooed with the company logo, and I'm encouraging him to have her branded with those brands we used on the leather briefcases last year. But whatever he decides, when she's prepped, he's going to have a sort of coming out party for her and let the rest of the sales staff fuck her then."

"Hmmm...," Mr. Washington said, inspecting my bottom. "I agree. A brand would be perfect. I'll suggest it to him, too. I wouldn't mind at all being the one to do the branding."

"Oh, you'd be perfect," Brooke went on. "Please do tell him it's a good idea. Then he wouldn't think it's just me. But say over her pussy, too, okay?"

I mean I was just like so upset at what that bitch Brooke had just said, but for some reason I didn't say a thing, and I don't know why. I wasn't so upset about the tattooing. I was still pretty positive Clint wouldn't ever allow me to be branded, and to tell the truth, the tattoo idea seemed kinda cool really. I do sort of feel like Clint's property now, so it's like something sort of special between us. The tattoo part was okay. I actually wanted that. And like I said, I was sure Clint wouldn't let anyone brand me. That would be just barbaric.

But the other stuff about the other men really made me mad. It wasn't a bit true what she said. Not at all. I mean, besides Clint, only Mr. Compton and four vendors and one other guy have had me. That's only six guys not counting Clint. It's not like a dozen like what Brooke said. I'm not a whore! I'm nineteen, and except for my husband, I've only had nine other guys in my whole life, and that's counting the two policemen, and they shouldn't really count cause they kinda like raped me?

Even after Mr. Washington does me, that will only be ten. That's sure not a whore! Like lots of nineteen-year-olds have had way, way more than that. I bet most have. Like even some sixteen-year-olds have!

That Brooke is such a bitch. I bet she's had tons more. She's the whore, not me.

Anyway, that all got interrupted when Mr. Washington grabbed me by the hand and said that he'd take me home and "give me a good fucking" and walked me quickly towards the backdoor.

His hand just completely engulfed mine. I felt so tiny beside him, like a little lamb in the grip of a giant bear. He is a really big black man. I mean really!

I was worried that my husband might see me leaving, but Mr. Washington sure didn't care. He put his mammoth hands right up under my skirt like he didn't mind who was watching and walked me to the car with my skirt up and his hand right on my bare butt.

I'm much braver about this stuff now, but still, that made me kind of uncomfortable. Obviously, I sure did not want my husband to see or hear about this, so I pushed his hand away and pulled my skirt down. I probably shouldn't have giggled when he pulled my skirt right back up and put his hand back on my bare bottom, but I did! He really is very, very fearless and confident, I must say. I felt like such a little girl with him. I really had to smile at how aggressive he was.

Once in the car, he bent over to kiss me. His breath was just horrid and his tongue felt like some huge, disgusting lump of meat probing the back of my throat. That was the first black person I ever kissed, and I did not like it! But I submitted meekly to all of it. If this is what Clint wants, then I want it too, I guess.

I mean, I've kinda got over being like prejudice and stuff, but it was still kinda creepy to have a colored man kiss me. I did go ahead and let him, though. That's pretty good of me, I think.

"Clint says you have some special talents, Temple," he said, mumbling into my mouth while he kissed me and caressed the back of my neck. "Ever suck black cock before?" he asked, breathing repulsively in my face.

"Well, yes, just once. When I was a girl," I said softly.

"Like it?"

"I don't know. Maybe. He was very big."

"This big?" he asked, unzipping his pants and displaying himself for me.

I just gulped in amazement. "No, sir," I said timidly, not that big. "I don't know if I can get you in my mouth, Mr. Washington. You're awful big."

"But you'll try, won't you, Honey, cause you want to please Mr. Washington like Clint told you to."

"Yes, sir, I'll try," I said, as he pulled my face down to his colossal sex.

I began to lick it tentatively. To my horror, it got even bigger as it stiffened to its full size.

Meanwhile, he had pulled my skirt up over my waist again and had one hand between my legs, expertly fingering my clitoris while the other held my head down. I could already feel that now familiar tingling in my belly as I began to caress Mr. Washington's penis with my fingers and tongue. I started to sense that this could be a very special climax!

"You don't need your hands on my cock, Temple," he said. "Just work your mouth down on it. You can use your hands to get your blouse off and your tits out," he added, chuckling and pushing my head down hard until the fat head of his huge shaft was fully in my mouth.

I sucked the head of his cock the way that Clint had shown me, and dutifully unbuttoned my blouse and pulled it off my shoulders, letting my breasts tumble into his lap while never removing my mouth from his glistening black sex. He was coarsely squeezing one breast seconds later. The head of his magnificent black genitalia had filled my mouth so completely that I could hardly breathe.

Even as excited as I was becoming, I was more than a little concerned about sucking him right in the parking lot in daylight. Just before he pulled my head down onto his lap, I had noticed that the dashboard clock read 4:55. I knew that Donny's car was parked only four or five cars away and that he would be walking right past here in about five minutes, and yet here I was trying my best to fit Mr. Washington's massive blackness down my throat. This would be quite a sight for my husband to see. I knew I had to finally say something.

"Mr. Washington, " I said, finally raising my head and gasping for air. "I adore what you're doing to me and would never ask you to stop, but my husband will be coming by here in like seconds. Would it be okay to move somewhere else?"

"Actually, he's coming right now," he chuckled, starting the big Escalade. "Get your mouth back on my cock!"

As he began to pull slowly out of the space he was in, and as I dutifully bent to accept is colossal penis once more, he suddenly stopped, lowered the window, and started talking to my husband!

I was like totally petrified! I couldn't believe what he was doing! But it only seemed to excite Mr. Washington more. His left hand pushed my face down viciously onto his bulging sex while his right hand began to probe my vagina more vigorously, crushing my clitoris against my pelvis.

"Donny,' he yelled out, "Come over here." I was absolutely paralyzed. I had no idea why he was calling my husband over to the window of the car. "Tell that sweet little wife of yours hello for me. She's a hot little piece."

"Please, Mr. Washington," I heard Donny reply. "I've asked you not to talk about her that way. She's a good Christian wife."

Mr. Washington just roared. "Donny, my boy, even a good Christian wife needs a good hard fucking occasionally. You doing your job? Maybe you need a little practice. See this," he laughed, and with that he used the hand that was buried in my vagina to lift my rear up in the air and expose it right there in front of my husband!

"Know what this nice little piece of ass is, Donny boy? This here is a little whore in training, a little company whore, actually. After I get her all properly prepared, Clint's gonna brand and tattoo her, and all of us salesmen, you included, are gonna start using her to sweeten deals," he said, still holding my "ass" in the air. "We're all gonna fuck her next week and I want you to fuck her too. Make a real man out of you!" he laughed uproariously.

With his other hand, he suddenly pushed down hard on the back of my head and drove the head of his splendid sex to the very back of my throat. I heard him grunt with pleasure.

Here I was with the massive head of Mr. Washington's penis fully in my mouth and my butt lifted high in the air for my husband to inspect. Fortunately, I knew Donny wouldn't recognize it. After all, he had never seen me nude. But it was nevertheless unbelievably frightening. And incredible exciting!

"I'd let you talk to the whore here, Donny boy, but right now she's got her little white mouth wrapped all around my big black cock," he roared. "I do expect you to fuck her next week, though. Remember that!" he warned commandingly. "Your job gonna depend on it."

"Please, Mr. Washington, that's just an awful sin you know," I heard Donny reply. "You should have respect for women. And I could never, ever be unfaithful to my wife!"

"Donny," I heard Mr. Washington answer, "I can absolutely promise you that you won't be being unfaithful to your wife when you fuck this little whore," he roared with laughter.

"That is so wrong," was all I heard Donny say as Mr. Washington lifted my bottom even higher in the air, shook it, and drove off laughing outrageously.

I was aflutter with conflicting emotions and sensations. I thought what Mr. Washington said was just so mean and awful, and yet it was also so very, very exciting. He seemed so manly, so unafraid of anything. Here he was holding Donny's wife's body up in the air while she tried to swallow his massive sex, and he wasn't nervous or anything or afraid that Donny might know what he was doing. And my God, to say what he did to him? Mr. Washington was obviously a very, very confident and powerful man, and that got me just so, so excited. It makes me all quivery just to write it!

As we drove to his apartment, Mr. Washington continued to pump my head up and down on his shaft, and though I tried desperately to get him completely down into my throat, I just couldn't. I came real close, but he was simply way too big.

He was also shaped differently from any of the other the men I had had in my mouth, except maybe for that black policeman, who was kind of like Mr. Washington, I guess. Like the policeman, the base of Mr. Washington's penis was much, much wider than the head. I could barely get my hands completely around that part of him.

Anyway, I did the best job I could on him and after maybe fifteen minutes or so, I felt him push down hard on my head and a gush, a torrent really, of his seamen erupt into my mouth. I thought it would never end. Fortunately, the head of his penis was at the very back of my throat so most of it gushed right down my esophagus, because I could have never swallowed all of that gush of semen quickly enough. It must have been like gallons! And even with that flood down my throat, my mouth was still filled to the brim. I had to swallow really, really quick.

Black semen tastes a lot different from white guys and smells different, too. Did you know that? It's hotter, too. I'm getting to know a lot about t his kinda stuff now.

But anyway, since he seemed finished with me for the time being, I licked him as clean as I could, and we continued the ride to his place.

I don't remember what he talked about (something about what plans he had for me after I became the official office "whore," I think) because I was just mesmerized by his enormous sex lying drained now and slightly coiled in his lap. I though about how proud he must be to have such manhood and how proud it made me feel that my lips and my body could bring that wonderful magnificence to life so easily! And I knew he would feel so, so proud of me when he entered me and I accepted him entirely.

He had said something in the drive to his place that he was going to make me a real woman, and I was sure he was right. I knew his size would be difficult, but I was absolutely determined to take him properly and completely. I was just so determined to please him and make Clint proud of me. Every inch of his wonderful blackness would penetrate my white body. God, I was so, so hot by then!!!

I would have to remember to tell him not to ejaculate in my vagina, though. I couldn't forget that! I was definitely ovulating. Donny and I are scheduled to make love tonight and try and make a baby.

When we got to his apartment and parked at the curb, I started to put my blouse back on, but he grabbed it out of my hands and threw it in the back seat. Did he mean for me to walk from the car to his apartment topless? God, he was so manly and confident. I started to pull my skirt down, but he stopped that too. For some reason that just excited me more than I've ever been excited. Like way more. I could feel myself getting completely wet. He was apparently going to walk me into his apartment building practically nude right in front of his neighbors and everyone! And it wasn't even nearly dark yet.

It made me feel so proud that he wanted to display me this way. I was happy I had decided to wear these five inch heels because they made my breasts bounce and sway in the most provocative way, and I especially liked it when I heard what the three guys sitting on the porch said when Mr. Washington walked me by them. It made me almost giddy to see how proud Mr. Washington felt. I promised myself I would be perfect for him. I frantically wanted him to be able to tell those men how good I had been! It's odd, I know, but I felt no shame whatsoever. Only pride!

I was very surprised to see Mr. Washington's wife there when we entered the apartment. She just sneered at me and said to her husband, "Don't make a bloody mess in the bedroom with this whore like you did the last one. I just changed the sheets!" And then she mumbled something about white women, but I couldn't catch it.

Mr. Washington just ignored her (what a bitch!) and once we got to the bedroom, he didn't waste a second. He was already half hard when he lowered his pants, and I instantly knelt to kiss and caress him into his full erection, which took about ten seconds.

He lifted me to my feet and laid me on the bed, pulled my legs up on his shoulders, and because I was so wet, easily pushed the first six or so inches of his magnificence into my body.

I grew a little apprehensive when I realized that those first six or seven inches had almost completely stuffed me and that there was still considerably more to come. I worried for the first time that I might fail as I had with the colored policeman. The thickest part of his manhood had yet to penetrate me and I knew he was also dangerously close to the bottom of my vagina. Fortunately, Mr. Washington appeared unfazed, and withdrawing only slightly began to renew his assault on my womanhood. Each thick stroke seemed to tear a little, but each stroke brought him delightfully deeper inside of me. But what I dread most did happen. With inches yet to go, he encountered my cervix and stopped. He was fully two or three inches from total penetration. And then he withdrew. I was embarrassed and humiliated. I just started crying in frustration.

And then Mr. Washington gave me something to cry about when he roughly turned me over on my belly and announced that he'd "try my ass"!

Positioning me on my knees with my breast pushed down hard onto the bed, he began to slap my ass viciously while he probed my bottom with his penis, slowing spreading it open. The first sharp pain I felt was when the head of his enormous manhood popped into my rectum. The only lubrication he used was what fluid was still clinging to his sex from my very, very wet vagina.

wendyw
wendyw
298 Followers
12