Diary Of An Alien

Story Info
Alien becomes avid fan of X-Files.
3.5k words
4.56
25.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rockwell
Rockwell
38 Followers

I am an alien from the planet of Lepnokona. That's a vast distance from your planet. I am not your typical alien with huge bugged-out eyes and stick figure, or that yucky creature drooling with gooey saliva in the mouth. You won't see me because I can blend in the water, trees or just about anything found in your planet. But I can show my presence by adopting a human look if I want to. That's the difference between us. I can copy you but you can't copy me.

I come as often as I want to in your planet. Your planet is my favorite destination. I love your people, your passion, creativity and entertainment. The other night I watched a rock concert, and boy did I enjoy it so much. Your laughter and the way you make love thrill me like you do. I've roamed around your planet and witnessed so many events from the time that you weren't born yet. I travel not in a flying saucer. I travel light and most of all I don't abduct earthlings.

Anyway, right now my trip is watching The "X" Files on TV because it deals about us, so called aliens and the paranormal. Though the stories are ridiculously far-out, I like the main characters, FBI agents Mulder and Scully. I want their interaction. They generate sexual heat and like their many avid fans I too want them to make love. But for one reason or another, they don't. Not that they don't really like each other. But I can read their minds. There are a lot of times they are charmed by each other and they would like to go at it but neither one makes a move.

So one day I went to British Columbia, in Vancouver, the location where the episodes of X-files were being shot then. During a break in one of the shoots, I saw Scully in her G-suit walked toward a tree-shaded area in the back lot of an abandoned sawmill. She carefully sat down on the grass patch holding a bottled water. She twisted the cap and took a hearty swig. Around her seemed a naturally perfect place to contemplate.

So I took the fancy of appearing before her as Peter Pan, one of your lovable Disney characters. She was aghast to see me. "Hey, please calm down. I'm not here to do any harm on you. I just wanna see you and Mulder make love," I said to her. She was dumbfounded and couldn't speak. "Oh alright, forget it. Forget it also that you saw me," I said and I had a clicker that I clicked on and I disappeared out of her sight. I also erased in her head the memory that he saw me but I made her a bit careless with the way she sat.

It was just in time that Mulder emerged from the structured set a few yards distance away. He halted his steps when he saw Scully and walked towards her. She was seated with knees drawn up and her right arm was plopped over her knees. She was unaware that her sheer white panties were showing. Invisible in the eyes of Scully, I pushed aside the crotch of her panties so her pussy can be seen. "Wow, her labia bulged out, and what a cunt. What a smell it exuded. Phew! A smell that turns men on. Pheromone that's what you call it. I fanned it so it would pervade the air. Mulder would surely be turned on. Of course Scully didn't feel a thing of what I've just done because I made that area numbed for awhile.

Mulder in his G-suit, loosened his tie and waved at her.

"Hi Scully," he greeted, smile curling his lips. "Hi," she said waving lazily in return as he loomed before her. She took a swig again from the bottle and Mulder sat a bit on the grass facing her. He examined her as she was drinking.

"Scully, you have very exquisite lips," he said looking at her in the eyes.

This is it! Come on Mulder. This is your lucky day. I was talking to his mind.

"What made you said that? We've been working for so damn long and you're telling me that only now?' she said rolling her tongue and allowing the water to slowly trickle down her throat.

"It's the first time I've seen those lips of yours?" Mulder replied.

"What do you mean first time?" Scully said a tad surprised.

"What I meant was not your speaking lips." David grinned and took a once over look below her then averred his eyes off her. Her knees were close together but her legs were slightly apart affording a full view of her out of line intimate apparel.

Suddenly Scully's face blushed as her hand instinctively went under her thighs and found her skirt didn't as much cover them. Worst, she felt her panties have gone askew and thereby her pussy lips were lewdly exposed.

"My God! What a shame!" she exclaimed and abruptly shifted her position to cover her private.

Her head cowered but a bit later she raised her face with dignity.

"I'm glad you're the only one who noticed. You won't tell that to anyone, would you?" Scully said.

Mulder shook his head. "I won't," he said in a cool tone.

"What if you get drunk?"

Mulder laughed. "I don't wag my tongue on the subject of pussy whenever I am into any drinking session."

Their conversation was halted when they were called again to be in their proper places as the shoot was to resume again.

Later after the shoot, Gillian approached David.

"Mulder, I wish you'd show yours to me for the sake that I get even with you. You saw mine so I think you have to let me see yours too." She broached to Mulder.

"What for? You didn't intentionally do that so I would see it, do you? And what's in it for me if I show mine to you?" he said.

"Whoa! What an egotistic attitude," she said averting her eyes from him.

"Come on Scully. What? I'll rip my pants and wear no undies and sit somewhere where I know you'll pass by so you'll see my dick and balls hanging out from the hole in my crotch?"

"I didn't suggest that you become an exhibitionist. I just happened to be caught unaware or not so careful about the predicament of my dress. You first saw me at a distance and you were actually heading toward another direction then you shifted and walked towards me. Why? You sat right in front of me and took a good look before you could even speak about it."

"Well, I happened to be concerned thinking of you as my buddy not to get any further embarrassment. So I thought of letting you know as privately as I could and sat in front of you to conceal you from the eyes of others who might have walked by just like me."

"Mulder, we've been working for so long and I hate to think that you ogled my genitals and I for heaven sakes never dreamed of chancing to see you naked in the butt or let alone allow my genitals to be under your investigative viewing. My broaching you the idea simply means I want to take an even stand, a fair share from you to show yours to give me that satisfaction that I'd seen yours also. So it's even."

"That's all?"

"Of course unless you have some naughty ideas crawling into your mind."

Mulder averred his eyes from Scully.

Scully laughed. "Gee, I keep thinking about that lecherous look on your face when you saw mine. Were you serious when you said my lips were exquisite or you're just putting me on?"

"I kid you not, Scully. They're absolutely exquisite. I spell out beauty like it is. You must remember that there is no sin, shame, rudeness, or obscenity in beauty. I'm glad that my lucky star has allowed me to be able to view your secret enclave at the moment that I wasn't thinking about sex."

"Tell me the truth Mulder, did it ever occur to you how I'd look in the nude?"

"Well, yeah a couple of times maybe."

"When?"

"During those times when I stare at your back and your hips were swaying like a horny babe."

"Oh, really? Did you ever think of making love to me?"

"Hmmm, yeah?"

"Well, you never came on to me with a desire, how's that?"

"For one thing I know you're involved with someone else and so was I."

"Still, I wanna see your dick Mulder. I wouldn't be able to sleep with that incident that you saw my cunny which had been spotlighted by the clear light of day and I know from that look in your eyes that you have drank to all the details of it."

I love how the conversation goes. "Make it baby and get it on." I prodded in her mind. If I'm only human I could have jerked off, you know.

"Ok Scully, if that would appease your sensitivity. But I don't want you to see mine soft."

"Why?"

"I don't know. I only show it to a woman I'm about to fuck. And when I'm about to fuck, it is of course in the state of arousal. I'm not an exhibitionist, Scully."

"Oh. You mean to say that you will only show it to me if I'm gonna let you fuck me?"

"I never mentioned your name. I told you woman not necessarily you."

"You dug my pussy. You said they have exquisite lips. Don't you want to fuck it?"

"Scully, yes you have a pussy that has charmed me completely, like that car over there. I could drive and ride that car but it isn't mine so..." pointing to the direction where a Ferrari owned by the producer of The 'X" Files was parked.

"Ah! So you are speaking of the morality issue here, right? I'm not your girl and so you wouldn't want to put your dick in what isn't yours?"

Mulder cocked his head to the other side.

"If I have a Ferrari and I ask you, hey Mulder come on over, wanna test drive my Ferrari? Would you hop in and test drive it?"

"I guess so," he said scraping his bottom lip with his upper teeth.

"When you say my pussy has charmed you completely, would you fuck it if I let you?'

Mulder's eyebrows moved up and down.

"C'mon, let's walk to the woods." Scully said and started moving leading his forearm.

Yeah, baby yeah, I couldn't believe how happy I am. So I rushed to the woods and prepare a place for them.

"Mulder, do you have any sexual fantasies?" Scully asked as they walked along.

"When I saw your knickers under your skirt I said wow what a peek. I was turned on, but I kept my cool. If a mini-skirted babe goes up the stairs and I see her ass or when she's sitting down and under the desk I peek at her legs spreading and showing that convex, triangle crotch, it's a big turn on. It quickens my pulse and my cock throbs."

"Me, I like waking up in the morning seeing my man naked and hard. I like a man whose balls are not hairy or not too much. Hairless is much better because I like to lick that area before taking his dick into my mouth. Sex in public places where you can be caught can be pretty exciting too."

They reached a big tree and found there's a ladder leaning on the trunk. I found that ladder somewhere and put it there.

"Mulder, I like to climb that ladder. It's been my joy as a child to climb trees."

Yes! That did it. That's Mulder's fantasy.

Scully kicked off her pump shoes and began climbing the ladder. Mulder held the ladder and peeked under her skirt. Scully's creamy smooth legs and bun baring panties under the skirt were pure lust. Mulder felt ominous signs pushing against his crotch pants. Scully stepped on a thick branch and leaned on the tree trunk. "Careful Scully," warned Mulder.

A little later Scully yelped. "Ouch! Mulder! Ants are crawling up on me and biting me," she said brushing off the ants on her thighs.

"Hurry. Come on down Scully,"

"Oh ssshit!" she exclaimed and hurriedly went down the ladder. When she stepped on the ground she shook off her skirt. Seeing there were fire ants all over her skirt, she unzipped it and yanked if off. "Mulder, help me brush the ants off me" she shrieked, while jumping, hopping and stomping like she's in some ritualistic dance to bring on the rain.

"Steady now," Mulder quickly stooped before her at crotch level and started picking the big ants. There were already red marks on her skin.

"Come on, let's go to my trailer. Wear back your skirt. I'll fix those stings."

Hurriedly they went to Mulder's trailer. Inside the trailer, Scully stripped off her clothes retaining the bra and panties. Mulder removed his suit jacket and tie and examined her from the waist down. She kicked off her shoes and lie down on the bed.

"Hold a minute, I have a remedy for the sting," Mulder said.

"Hurry, Mulder," she said breathing hard.

"Yeah," Mulder said and took a box of baking soda. He poured some on a plastic bowl and mixed it with water to make a paste. Then he went back to Scully and applied the paste on parts where she was bitten. He found three bites on the inner thighs, two at the back thigh and one near the groin.

Mulder run his tongue around his lips as he drank to the sight of her sheer panties concealing a pouty pussy.

"It'll take a few minutes and the sting and rashes will be gone. Trust me. How do you feel?" asked Mulder.

"The stings are fading now. Thanks McGyver. If not for you those ants might have chewed me up," she said with an impish smile.

"Good," Mulder grinned dryly without removing his eyes off her body, a petite figure with harmonious curves and flawless skin if not for the rashes.

Mulder lied next to her and his lips hovered closer to the top of her bra and then to her lips. Scully's hand reached for his cheeks and led his lips to hers. Mulder kissed her lips gently, tasting her lipstick, breathing her minty breath, and for awhile their lips searched and probed as lovers would do. Scully's hand slid down and touched the belt buckle of his pants. "Loose your pants Mulder," she whispered raggedly. Mulder moved away from her and fumbled with his pants. "All, Mulder, I wanna see your aroused cock," she said staring at his bulge.

Mulder's cock sprang out as he slipped down his boxer. "Nice cock," Scully said and sat upright at the edge of the bed to examine closely his stiffened cock. She touched it and it was firm, smooth and pliant in her hand. She raised it up and smelled his balls. "Do you shave these?" she asked.

"Do you smell of any after shave lotion? No. Not at all, I'm not hairy down there," he replied while ridding off his shirt.

"Yeah, I can see your hair is spread evenly on your body. Only here on your pubis where it's darker and coarse." She said stroking his cock with her fingers. She bent over and reached for his balls with her mouth, took each after the other working up her tongue to a delicious, slippery licking and sucking. She tried taking all his cock and it's quite successful. Mulder's eyes rolled beneath his lashes.

"You like it Mulder?"

"Yeah, absolutely," he replied in a hoarse voice.

I looked at my gauge monitor and Mulder's level of testosterone was at an all time high. Testosterone is the granddaddy of all hormones responsible for a man's aggressive drive. I checked all the chemicals in their bodies like the oxytocin, dopamine, phenyletylamine, prolactin, vasopressin, the sex cocktails and I mixed them right up like you treat your stereo's equalizer. Scully will have her period the next day and she's hot all over, very keen on sexual feelings. All their vital body chemicals are matched like their G-suits. There is no stopping in this kind of chemistry. I even amplified the chemistry like controlling gentleness and roughness. I watched with eagerness as to how they react and move their bodies. I even made Scully deep-throat Mulder's cock, something he hadn't experienced before and he was surprised Scully could do it with ease. Gosh, it was so fun.

"Urgghhh... Scully you're a great cocksucker,"

"Don't tell that to anyone," she said as she surfaced up. "I've never done this before," she added.

"Do you swallow cum, I think I am about to pop out." Mulder said breathlessly.

"Try me," she said sucking him vigorously.

"Owww Scully, I'm gonna shoot my wad now," he announced.

"Hit it," she said and resumed the blowjob feverishly.

Mulder cried out and spurted his load. His load brimmed around Scully's sucking lips.

"Gosh, that was good. I had never come inside a woman's mouth before."

Scully licked off the residue of cum around Mulder's cock sustaining his post-orgasmic ecstasy. After licking him off clean, Scully laid across the bed on her back letting almost all her upper body dangle over the edge, her hair cascading down and her arms stretched out limply off her shoulders. Mulder gazed over her body for a long minute. The cleft on Scully's pussy was visible on her sheer panties because of its wetness. Mulder knelt on the bed and bent to remove her panties slowly. Scully's pussy was so tidy, the muff looked like it's religiously kept trimmed, and the lips were really exquisite, twin halves of peach defiantly concealing the inner lips. When he had removed her panties, he wiped the soda paste on her thighs. Dew drops formed along the cleft. A bit later Mulder's nose was hovering over the cleft, breathing in Scully's arousal scent. He gnawed and sipped the chubby lips as if his life was depended on them. When he raised his head a bit to look at her pussy, the lips had parted and the inner lips blossomed with its crinkly petals. He dove back and devoured her warm pussy savoring its flavorful taste and aroma. Scully tried to tone down her moan so as not to be heard but in her head she was screaming.

"Mulder, put your cock inside me. I want you're cock now." She ordered with panting breath, her face blushing as it managed to gaze at his cock raising to a 45 degree angle to horizontal position. Mulder slowly pushed his cock inside her and began moving it in and out until it hit the hilt.

"Oh Scully, I could die after this."

"Ohh, Mulder, fuck me, fuck me, fuck meee...." She uttered glancing once in while at how his cock negotiates her tight fuck hole.

"Give me your hands," Mulder said and lifted her up until she was straddling his pelvis. They were intimately face to face and so their lips meld as they moved about mingling their sexes to the peak of orgasm. He fondled her breasts feeling the taut nipples against his palms. Scully grounded her pubis on Mulder's and arched her boobs so Mulder could really suck her nipples to his advantage while raising her chin to the ceiling. She varied her moves, contemplating on the sensation that her clit was getting. Her orgasm was about to explode and so was Mulder's. His orgasm was a ticking a time bomb seconds away to explosion. He was imagining that it was a bomb about to explode in a building and people inside were scampering out for their safety. He was imagining this to delay the explosion until the people were out to safety. It was a bomb that no bomb disposal expert would be able diffuse.

I timed their climax to explode simultaneously. When it exploded, it was so powerful that they fell out of bed and Mulder and Scully's bodies continued writhing in ecstasy moaning like asylum inmates. They were locked in each other's arms fucking like deaf and blind till their ecstatic orgasms receded.

"Gosh, Scully we should do this as often as we could," Mulder said breathing like a runner passing through the finish line.

"Yes, any old time you feel like it." Scully grinned showing a beautiful afterglow on her face like a rainbow after a downpour.

I made the crew and everybody else in the set unaware of what took place in that trailer. I tell you this is gonna be repeated.

Rockwell
Rockwell
38 Followers