Diary Of An Arrogant Slut

Story Info
College beauty loses control of her desires.
6.1k words
4.18
116.1k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
henryo
henryo
162 Followers

PREFACE

[While going through a trash bin at school looking for recyclables I found a diary. Incredibly it just happened to belong to someone I knew. Not being a friend of mine, I decided to publish it so that everyone at school would know the real girl. It starts shortly after her high school graduation and moves to State College. I edited out some of the boring days.]

August 21- I've decided to write a diary to keep track of my thoughts and experiences since I intend to write an autobiography some day after my career in politics which I'm confident will be on a national scale.

Today I weigh 131 pounds which I think is good for my 5' 8" frame. Many attractive girls my size might weigh less but they don't possess breasts as nice as my 38DD's. I've kept my figure by lots of tennis and I need to continue that.

I've had time for tennis because through high school I was surrounded by losers both male and female. The boys are immature and the girls are mostly sluts and whores. I'm a virgin and intend to remain one until I find the right guy. My only sexual encounter was a hand job I gave to my prom date for I did feel a certain amount of obligation considering I made him spend almost a thousand dollars that night on flowers, a limo and a meal at one of the best restaurants in the county. This town is full of losers!

August 25- Tomorrow I leave for State! I can't wait to be around some intelligent people.

August 27- Yesterday I moved in and last night had my first beer. There's a black bitch from Jamaica across the hall that I will slug if I get the chance. She threatened me after I stepped in front of her in line today. But I was late so I had no choice. My roommate thinks she's a voodoo priestess but I don't believe in that crap.

August 28- first day of class. I have the black priestess in one of my classes. What terrible luck. But as bad as that is I think I found the guy of my dreams. Steve is so hot, a junior and a real hunk. Blonde hair, blue eyes and a body to die for. On top of that he's on the football team and his family is rich.

Tonight a bunch of us got together and had a few beers then the Black Priestess claimed she could hypnotize anyone. So I called her bluff and demanded she hypnotize me. She tried but failed. When she failed though she put on a confident face as if she succeeded. Then she said to me, "Have fun!" I still don't know what that means. Anyway these girls are all a bunch of sluts and I told them all so, and can't wait till next year when I can move off campus.

August 29- I'm really enjoying the beer for some reason. It's weird but every time I have a drink of alcohol I start to think about sex and get horny. Anyway, I gave my first blowjob today. Not nearly as bad as I thought it would be. Maybe because it was Steve I blew. I don't' think I was very good at it. I think I need to find someone to practice on before I go out with Steve again.

Sucking a cock was really an interesting experience. It happened at Steve's Fraternity house. I went there for a party and I guess Steve caught me staring at him. We talked for about a half an hour I think or at least time enough for me to drink three beers. Anyway, he asked me if I wanted to see his room, we went there and started making out.

He's a pretty good kisser but he seemed obsessed with my breasts cause we were only kissing for about two minutes before he started pulling off my shirt. I was really worried that someone might come in so I wouldn't let him take off my bra. That seemed to make him angry so when he came right out and asked me for a blow job I was forced to say 'okay'.

As soon as I agreed he put his hands on my shoulders and pushed me to my knees even before I had a chance to put my shirt back on. I just knelt there for a moment watching as he unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. It was pink and hard and about five or six inches long. I quickly glanced toward the door before he grabbed the back of my head and pushed it toward his cock which he fed into my mouth.

I've watched videos on the internet, thank god, so I had an idea of what to do. But it became a learning experience for me. I knew from what girls had told me to keep my teeth away but I was surprised when he shoved his cock deep into my mouth and I began to choke.

I felt embarrassed as Steve asked me If I was alright. Then he put his cock back in my mouth and began sawing it in and out. I sucked and licked on his cock listening to his coaching as he remarked what felt good, until suddenly he shot his cum into my mouth. Once again I began to choke and I spit his cum out onto the floor. I heard Steve laugh and I was embarrassed once again. This makes me determined to learn to suck on a penis the right way. I just hope Steve gives me another chance because after we went back downstairs he left me and went over to some other girls.

August 30- I found the perfect person to practice sucking. My roommate's boyfriend. It's perfect because he won't tell anyone and Steve won't think I'm a slut that way. He is always hanging out here and he's not bad looking and he's clean. His name is Greg. My roommate Erin is a bitch anyway. She made friends with the Black Priestess across the hall and now hangs out there instead of with me. I know he likes me cause Greg's always staring at my breasts just like all the other guys on campus.

Sept 1 Greg showed up right after Erin left for her Lit class, so I asked him to come in the room and help me move the TV. To get him in the mood I asked him to turn his back while I changed clothes realizing if he did that he could still watch me in the mirror. Out of the corner of my eye I could see he was watching so I stripped to my underwear and casually put on my shorts and shirt. I'm not going to let him see me naked but I don't mind letting him see me in my underwear. I just pretend that I'm in my swim suit. But even so, I did have a beer before I invited him in, just to calm me down. Thank god I have the fake I.D. and can get all the alcohol I need.

When he turned back around I could see the outline of his erection in his jeans. I made no effort to hide the fact that I saw it. I just smiled at him. After we moved the TV I told him I wanted to reward him for helping me but only if he kept it a secret. Then, without another word I sunk to my knees in front of Greg as I stared at his face. His mouth opened but he didn't say a word, just watched me. I always thought that girls that gave blow jobs were sluts but I don't believe that anymore. Actually I think it's fun.

Greg didn't take out his penis so I had to get it out myself. It's kind of hard getting a penis out when you are on your knees and half drunk. I need to practice that too so Steve doesn't get impatient.

Greg didn't help or anything, he just stood there with his mouth open and staring at me. I guess Erin doesn't suck penises. She's such a child. When I pulled Greg's cock out of his pants I was surprised at how different it was than Steve's. At first it wasn't as hard but it soon hardened up. But the big difference was that it wasn't circumcised. I'd never seen a penis like it and I was fascinated. So I played with it for a while, wrapping my hand around it and stroking it like I was going to give him a hand job. I'm sure that's what he thought because when I eventually put it in my mouth he let out a loud moan. I took his cock back out and told him to be quiet. I didn't want anyone to know what I was doing.

By now his cock was rock hard and I began to lick it like a Popsicle watching how it pulsed. Then I put it back in my mouth which was full of saliva. For some reason just holding a penis in my hand makes my mouth water. It didn't used to when I was in high school. Then I put half of Greg's cock in my mouth and used my hand to stroke the base part of it. Suddenly Greg grabbed the top of my head and he came in my mouth. I was surprised that he came so soon but I managed to keep his load in my mouth as he continued to cum. I need to learn to do that so I don't end up spitting on Steve's shoes like I did. But Greg's load was so large there was nothing to do but swallow it. It took three gulps to get it all down. I looked up at Greg and his eyes were wide.

I didn't get much practice so I smiled at Greg and asked him to come back another time when Erin wasn't around. He eagerly agreed and put his penis away stumbling out the door, red faced and confused. I'm sure that Greg thought I was some kind of a slut but I don't care. He's an idiot and he has to keep it a secret or Erin will find out. So as long as Steve doesn't know I'm blowing Greg, I don't care.

Sept 2 I blew Greg two more times. I think I'm getting good at this and I'm almost ready to find Steve and try it with him again. But I want to be sure so this time he is really pleased.

Sept 3 I blew Greg two more times, once this morning and once this afternoon. The second time he lasted almost fifteen minutes and my jaws began to ache. But it was worth it. I tried some different techniques and I think I am ready to go after Steve.

Sept 4 Greg showed up again this morning and I told him to fuck off. He looked shocked but I just laughed and slammed the door in his face.

Coincidently Erin told me this afternoon that she is moving out to another room. I bet it's with that Priestess that's always staring at me. Great! I will have the entire room to myself. Maybe I can get Steve to visit me.

Sept 6 Went to Steve's frat house this afternoon but he wasn't there. I spent a half an hour waiting for him before someone told me he was at football practice. His frat brothers are a bunch of losers. Chub and Zack spent the whole time flirting with me in spite of the fact I told them to leave me alone. I felt so out of place there. I was all dressed up to impress Steve and these guys were hanging around in dirty sweat clothes undressing me with their eyes. While I waited there I consumed two beers which made me so horny that I was tempted to go in their bathroom and masturbate, but their bathroom was just as gross as most of the boys there. So I went home.

Sept 7 watched the game on TV and saw Steve who played for almost a half when the guy he played behind got hurt. I just hope Steve doesn't get hurt. While I watched the game I sipped my bottle of merlot wine until I was so horny I had to put down the glass and touch myself. Every time Steve came on the screen I pictured his cock in my hand.

After the game I went looking for Steve but I found out he was at some party somewhere with the team. I need to get an invite to these football parties. I'm sure his teammates will convince Steve what a catch I would be, especially if I dress up for them in one of my sexy outfits.

Sept 8 I'm sure that Erin and the Priestess are talking about me. Every time I see them they whisper to each other and laugh. I'll make them regret it someday when Steve and I are engaged.

Sept 9 I had a dream about Steve last night. I dreamed I was in the dorm shower, naked and under the warm water and Steve walked in. he was fully dressed and I wanted him to take his clothes off and join me but he just took the soap out of my hands and began to soap my back, running his slippery hands up and down my back and over my ass, caressing it and kneading it. Then he ran his soapy hand over my shoulders and onto my breasts. I began to pant, breathing harder and harder as he caressed and rubbed each of my nipples. Then his soapy hands ran down over my stomach and to my pussy. Then I began to moan as his one hand began to rub my clit until I began to shake with an orgasm. That's when I woke up sweating with my hand between my legs having just cum in my sleep. Thank god I live alone. It would have been so embarrassing to be caught masturbating in my sleep.

Sept 12 I think Steve has been avoiding me. I finally cornered him after class. He said he was having trouble with class and he thought the professor didn't like him. I told him I had straight 'A's and I'd be glad to help him. He thanked me and said he'd think about it. I was worried I was getting the brush off so the only thing I could think of was to show him how much I wanted him. I accidentally on purpose brushed my hand over his crotch. He got the idea and ushered me into an empty classroom. Then he said, "Caroline, I have to tell you the coach won't let us have girlfriends during football season." This was good news for me in a way because the thought of me as his girlfriend had crossed his mind. I told him I just wanted to be friends. He smiled at me and then asked me to give him a quick blow job. That was exactly what I wanted to hear but not in an empty classroom. When I started to argue the idea of doing it there I saw Steve's face sour. That's all I needed to see so I sank to me knees there in the room.

I was so excited just being around Steve that I almost tore his pants as I worked to get at his cock. I was a little nervous but I was pretty confident that my practicing with Greg was going to pay off. I just wish we were in a locked room where no one could walk in on us. I was worried that a professor or student would open the door and see me on my knees giving a blow job. I tried not to rush it so as soon as I got Steve's cock out I began to lick it while watching Steve staring at me. Greg told me a lot of boys like the eye contact when you suck them. I think he's right because Steve's cock got very hard very fast.

I was so turned on my mouth was watering like mad and drool dripped down on my shirt. Soon Steve grabbed hold of my head and began to speed up my sucking by lunging his cock in and out of my mouth. But I kept my concentration and used my full wet lips to heighten the sensation on his cock. In a little over a minute he was spurting into my mouth and this time I was ready and swallowed it all. I was a bit disappointed that it ended so soon but glad no one had caught us.

Steve quickly put his cock away and said he was late for his next class. But before he left he invited me to his frat house the next night after football practice. Then Steve was out the door before I was even off my knees. I was so excited that I was half way home before I realized my shirt had drool and cum stains on it. I've got to remember in the future to clean up afterwards or else take off my shirt the next time I blow him.

Sept 13 I almost ran to the frat house tonight I was so excited. When I left the dorm tonight I saw Erin and the Black Priestess talking in the hall. They didn't say anything to me but I am sure they were talking about me for when I passed them they both gave me this snotty smile.

When I was half way to Steve's I stopped and took a couple swallows of gin from my new flask. When I arrived at the frat house Steve wasn't there yet so I had to put up with the losers that occupy the house with him. I don't understand why someone like him lives with such a bunch of ugly, fat, pimple faced jerks. I need to ask him this some day. So I had to put up with the jerks for twenty minutes while I waited on Steve. Chub gave me a beer and I sat on their filthy couch and watched them watch a football game while they stared at me and made crude comments. I was pretty rude to them but I wanted to make sure they understood that none of them has a chance of ever going out with me. I almost wish I hadn't worn such a short skirt but I wanted to show off my assets to Steve. Unfortunately these guys could hardly take their eyes off me. I don't think these boys like me but I'm certain they would all love to fuck me. Fat Chance!!!!

Steve finally arrived but he just sat down next to me and watched the game. I was hoping he would take me to dinner but when he finally got up instead of taking me out, he led me upstairs to his room. As anxious as I was to suck his cock it was a bit humiliating because everyone knew what we were about to do and as we walked away I could see the guys giving each other looks and laughing.

When we got to Steve's room he sat down on the bed and said, "Caroline, why don't you take off your clothes." Suddenly I realized that he wanted to fuck me. I was terrified that he would be upset that I was a virgin so I didn't tell him. I turned and closed the door then faced him. He was sipping on his beer as he watched me begin to undress. I kept thinking for the first time I'm going to be naked in front of a man and it's going to be my dream, Steve.

I watched Steve's eyes as I removed my shirt. They were smiling eyes. He really liked what he saw. I kept stripping but I did it slow like the romantic novels always described. Slipping my shorts down over my hips, his eyes followed my every move. When I was finally standing there in my underwear I hesitated. I needed a deep breath before I continued. I was nervous and excited but I knew I had one of the best bodies on campus and I wanted to show it to Steve, but getting naked the first time before a man was a big step for me.

I reached back and unhooked my bra, releasing my breasts to Steve's view. His smile grew noticeably. I didn't take much time as I tossed my bra on the pile of clothing beside me then reached for my panties and pealed them down and off. As I tossed them aside I could see Steve's penis growing in his shorts. I stood there for a moment with my arms at my sides giving Steve the view he sought and unsure of what to do next.

It wasn't long before Steve rose, embraced me and began kissing me passionately. His hands roamed all over me as we stood there with his right hand eventually settling on my shaved pussy. " Wow, you're really wet!" he said. "You're on the pill, aren't you?" When I told him 'No' he pulled away, looking disappointed. Then he walked over and opened a drawer pulling out a condom. Then he came back to me and set me down on the bed before he began undressing.

Steve has a rock hard body one would expect from a top athlete. But as I lay down, in spite of his perfection, I couldn't help but focus on his cock which now stood straight out as he began putting on the condom. Once it was on he wasted no time climbing between my legs and positioning his cock at the opening of my pussy. As his mouth came down and began to kiss me I felt his cock firmly enter my pussy. A brief shot of pain made me bite Steve's lip. He pulled back suddenly. "Are you a virgin?"

I answered no, which was true now in a way, for he had suddenly ended that part of my life. "You are really tight, Caroline. I love that." Then, just as he began kissing me and pistoning his cock in and out of my pussy, the pain slowly subsided.

We fucked for ten minutes before he came. It was great! I didn't want it to end. But once it was over he quickly got up, dressed and said he wanted to get downstairs to see the second half. When he was gone I checked for blood and was glad there was very little. Then I slowly dressed and went downstairs. I could see everyone looking at me as I came into the room with their knowing smiles. Thankfully there was a touchdown scored which sent their attention back to the TV. I told Steve I needed to get home and he remarked he would call me.

On the way home I stopped at a bar anxious for a drink and still a little sore. It was there that I ran into Greg. He quickly came on to me. He is definitely not the shy guy I first met. He told me how he and Erin broke up and that he felt I was partly to blame and that I owed him for that. I was pretty short with him at first until I suddenly began to worry that he might start spreading rumors about me.

When I asked him to kindly keep our past relationship a secret he wanted to know why. I told him I was now in a relationship. He agreed to my request but hinted he needed something in return. Minutes later we were in the bushes behind the bar and I was once again on my knees sucking his now familiar cock. I honestly didn't mind blowing him so much, it's just I prefer it were my idea and not his. It was also kind of fun doing it in public where we might get caught. This is a new sensation and I don't know where it came from but just as Greg came in my mouth I felt the familiar rush of an orgasm erupt inside me. I swallowed, stood up and walked away without saying another word, but I did hear Greg yell after me, "See you around Caroline!" I didn't quite understand what he meant by that but it sounded threatening.

henryo
henryo
162 Followers
12