Diavolo Ch. 06

Story Info
Out of the hospital and into the frying pan.
9.7k words
4.78
14k
20

Part 6 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/21/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moving forward-finally. Writing this book is fun in the sense that I actually check the weather in the Laguna, Irvine and Bayside area of California. Trying to keep it as accurate as possible, I also use actual addresses. Can anyone find the houses I've mentioned? or the roads, or even where our Gabe had his accident? I also have a playlist I use to get me in the right mind frame for each chapter. A song I used a lot (not allot-lol) during this chapter was Van Halen's Pound Cake. Because I feel that it's how Gabe is feeling toward Abby right now. A real honest to goodness, down-home, simple girl he finds sexy as hell and is falling deeper and deeper in love with every second he breathes. Of course, Gaby has his faults. I hate writing perfect heroes. Where's the fun in that? Our Gaby has a bit of a temper on him as well as being a tad possessive. He's about as subtle as a bat to the back of the head, but that just makes him more lovable, especially when Abby knocks him down a notch or two with her sweetness that just kills him every time. Yeah, she's got our rock star twisted around her little finger. We get to see more of Abigail's slow transformation. That's what love does to a person, and she's definitely head over heels for Gabe. Who wouldn't be? seriously?

Anyhoo, hope you're all enjoying this as much as I am. I literally have butterflies in my stomach when I write these two now, knowing everything that's going to be happening soon and anxious to unload it all from my mind onto the screen to share with everyone. Thank you all so much for the comments and emails. I makes me feel good to know you're all enjoying Diavolo so much. And now i leave you with chapter six:

************

Halfway through the night her phone dinged. Abigail grunted and shuffled her legs, getting more comfortable beneath the downy white comforter. With a soft sigh, she settled back into slumber. Outside the crickets chirped merrily and the sound of the ocean lapping beneath the boardwalks and docks lulled her again. Peace, quiet, tranquility. Abigail smiled and snuggled deeper into the goose down pillow.

Another ding had her opening one bleary eye to frown at the glowing phone on the nightstand by the bed.

Her sleepy mind wondered who would be sending her a message. What time was it anyway?

She picked up the phone and gaped. It was two in the morning!

Clicking on the little envelope image, she screwed up her face at the glare of white light and squinted at the screen.

Two messages from Gabriel.

Alarm shooting through her, she tapped on the first message, hoping nothing was wrong.

Gabe:

R u sleeping?

Gabe:

:(

Abigail frowned and debated as to whether or not she should answer him.

Huffing out a sigh, she tapped into the tiny keyboard:

Me:

I was.

Gabe:

:) I'm bored, among other unmentionable things 8D ♥

Me:

You should be asleep.

Gabe:

Keep thinking about u.

Another message popped up. She almost dropped the phone at an image of the sheet tented over his lap.

Me:

I am going to sleep now, Mr. Raven.

It took less than a minute for the phone to begin ringing softly. Michael had graciously linked the picture of Gabriel licking up her face as Rafael leaned in to poke his own tongue in Gabe's ear as Gabriel's caller ID.

"Gabriel, it's more than two in the morning," she replied with a frown.

"I missed you."

Clearly, she was unprepared for the masculine purr of his million-dollar voice streaming directly into her left ear; a hot shiver racing over every inch of her body, making her clench her thighs. Oh, the ache whenever he spoke, or sang, would she ever get used to it? Such wicked reactions on her part which she unfortunately had no control over. How was she ever going to cleanse her traitorous body of its carnal longing for him?

"Still there?" he asked.

She had to swallow before she spoke. "Yes." She cringed at the breathy sound of her voice.

He growled, "You sound so damn sexy right now, baby. Were you dreaming of me?"

"Gabriel, please."

"Nothing would make me happier than to please you, Abigail." He'd pitched his voice low, adding that slight grittiness that earned Diavolo millions "I'd wear myself out pleasing you, baby."

Gah! She needed to diffuse this sexually charged conversation.

She sat up and he began to chuckle. Frowning, she asked, "Gabriel, what is so funny?"

*******

His chuckling turned into a choked groan when she stood. He knew he shouldn't be using the link to his security cameras to spy on her, but he'd just wanted to make sure she was okay. She'd seemed so fucking sweet curled up on her side in the guest bedroom of his beach house. She kept moving her legs around, wiggling her cute ass beneath the comforter. He couldn't help sending her a message, and then calling.

He almost swallowed his tongue when she slid out from beneath the covers and saw that her bright green Big Bird T-shirt didn't quite cover her ass. Her panties were white with tiny little things printed on them. He couldn't decide if it was little hearts or flowers.

"Gabriel," she said impatiently.

"God, baby," he croaked needing to grip his erection before he blew his load at the sight of her nipples poking against the thin jersey of her nightshirt. Her hair was finally loose and fell around her in glorious ribbons of gold right to her waist.

"Are you in pain? Oh, Gabriel." He felt guilty at her panicked look.

"I'm fine," he interrupted her plea that he notify the nurses. "I'm hurting for you, baby. I just want to crawl into bed with you."

She covered her face with her palm and he didn't miss the way she shivered.

And then she did something that had his blood going molten in his veins. Her small hand slipped between her thighs to cup her sex and squeeze.

"Gabriel, I told you..."

He heard her breath rush from her, and saw how her hand pressed harder between her legs. She sat back down on the bed and pulled her hand back out to run trembling fingers through her hair.

He did his best to roll his tongue back into his mouth. He switched the phone to his right hand in the sling. "Lay back," he whispered, left hand sliding beneath the sheet to wrap around his throbbing cock.

Her eyes went wide before looking around suspiciously. "How do you know I'm up?"

Panic had his escalating arousal cooling a bit. "I heard the bedding rustle. I figured you'd gotten up," he blurted thinking fast. If she knew he was watching her over his security system, she'd be pissed, call him a perverted sleaze bag. He knew he shouldn't be watching her like that, but he was so hot for her. It would just be this time only.

Slowly, she laid back, and, just like that, he was close to losing it when she parted her thighs a bit and slid her hand shyly back between her legs with another shudder.

"God, Abby," he panted.

She stiffened a bit before relaxing and licking her lips. "Gabriel, what are you doing?"

Gabe gulped, "I don't think I should tell you. You might get mad."

He clenched his jaw as his fingers slid up his length before flexing his hips, wincing at the discomfort in his leg and hip, but not enough to keep him from dragging his hand back down with a barely stifled groan.

"Baby, touch yourself."

She shook her head, but her legs spread farther, her fingers pressed harder. "Gabriel, please...don't."

"I bet you're wet, baby. You're wet for me as much as I am for you."

The sheet clung to the tip of his cock, wet with precum. He bent his left leg, holding the phone against his chest with his right hand still strapped inside the sling. It felt strange stroking with his left, but he was about to cum all over himself at the sight of his sweet Abby squeezing her little pussy through her panties.

"You shouldn't be talking to me like this," she panted. "It's so...so wicked."

"Baby, I promised not to pressure you for sex, at least give me this," he practically begged.

His balls were already pulling up tight. He needed to hear her more.

"Baby, I'm so bad. I'm sorry, but I'm jerking off right now. Can't help it. Want you so much."

He saw her shudder again, her back actually arch, her thighs fall completely apart. Good-god, she was going to come.

"Baby, touch yourself. Slide your little fingers under your panties."

She began to pant, her hand slowly dipping beneath the elastic of her panties. They both groaned at the same time.

"God-baby. Are you wet?"

She hesitated.

"Baby, please," he was so close, but he needed to hear her, make her come even if it was with his voice and words.

"Yes," she answered on a tremulous sigh.

What would her pussy look like? Was she clean-shaven, trimmed down, or completely wild. He never did like au natural, but on Abby, he'd take anything only because it was Abigail.

"Abby," he moaned again. "If you'd let me touch you, I'd slide my fingers there, where you have your hand now. I'd feel how slick you'd be for me and hot. Baby, I'd lick my fingers clean and dip down for seconds."

"Gabriel," she moaned, her hips bucking once, twice, thighs trembling.

"I'd rub your sweet clit, baby. That little bump you have inside your sex lips would be hard and erect for me. I'd rub it in tight little circles."

Her body jerked and then she began to rock her hips, blatantly riding her fingers. Gabriel wanted to cry out in frustration, his balls aching, cock throbbing with the need to be imbedded in her.

"Instead of my hand, it would be your hand teasing the fuck out of me. Gripping me tight, stroking me till I'm cross-eyed." He growled, his toes curling, stomach muscles clenching.

She whimpered, head thrown back.

"Baby, I'd crawl down on hands and knees and lick up all that sweet honey from you—"

Her cry of completion stunned him, the sight of the front of her panties becoming drench with her obvious spurt of juice had him erupting with a harsh shout.

Gabriel spilled, hot cum making a mess of his hand, belly, and the sheet draped over him. He closed his eyes and bit his lip to stifle his loud groans of pleasure, seeing the image of her back bowing and her head snapping back as she drenched her little panties emblazoned forever in his mind. The pleasure was short lived though. To his horror, the door squeaked open and the tall, three-hundred-pound nurse named Helga stalked in with a frown, eyeing the mess he'd made of himself.

Gabriel's face flamed about a thousand degrees at her disapproving glare.

Damn.

Panting and shivering uncontrollably, he stared at the screen of his phone. Abigail had hung up on him.

*******

The next day had been pure humiliation. Bright and early, Anna Maria called Abigail asking her if she could take her to see her grandson.

It wasn't the sweet woman's fault her randy grandson had had phone sex with Abigail in the wee hours of the morning.

Abigail had been so shame-faced afterwards. She heard him shouting out his own orgasm over the line, the sound of his deep voice almost making her explode a second time, but it was the gush of fluid that had wet her fingers that had startled her. Terrified, she tossed the phone away from her. It fell to the hardwood floor in pieces, ending the call abruptly.

Abigail ran into the bathroom and inspected herself, unsure of what she was looking for. Her sex was swollen and deep pink, glistening with the foreign sticky clear fluid that had wet her panties and hand in the most unusual way.

What was it? Why did that happen? Was she still a virgin? She hadn't penetrated herself with her fingers, just rubbed at her clit as Gabriel had instructed her to do. Oh-god, it had felt so good.

But that was bad. She was such a bad girl, letting a sexy rock star talk her into playing with herself for his obvious twisted pleasure.

As punishment, she forced herself to take a cold shower. She hated cold water.

Afterwards, she'd collected the pieces of her phone, realizing that only the battery and its cover had come loose. After putting it back together, the phone worked just fine. Gabriel never called back. She wasn't sure if she was relieved or disappointed by that.

Her first orgasm.

She had so many questions, and though she felt shy broaching the subject, who better than the man who'd elicited such a strong passionate response from her body with only his voice to answer her queries?

Surprisingly, Gabriel's grandmother's house was just a few blocks from where she was. Just like Gabriel had said, the driveway was filled with cars.

Anna Maria had frowned at Abigail's tiny Beetle and insisted they take the Mercedes.

After much debate, Abigail situated herself in Gabriel's silver S Class driver's seat. His scent was everywhere inside the vehicle.

Anna Maria chirped merrily next to her the entire ride, telling her stories about her grandson. Abigail could hear the pride and love in her voice. By the time they stepped into the elevator at the hospital, Abigail felt she'd literally grown up with him.

Approaching the room, however, her nerves began to get the best of her. Her face flamed as they neared the door.

How could she face him after what they'd done over the phone? Had he heard her cry out? Of course he had to have heard her. She'd screamed shamelessly, wetting her hand and panties in a shameful gush of lust.

Next to her, Anna Maria smiled and pushed open the door to Gabriel's room.

The bodyguards were no longer there. Abigail felt the urge to turn around and flee before having to look Gabriel in the face, but how would she explain her behavior to Anna Maria.

They approached the bed. She made sure to stay way behind his grandmother.

Anna Maria hugged him and spoke to him affectionately in Spanish.

The sound of his voice had Abigail closing her eyes as another shudder ran rampant through her. To her utter shame, she felt when her panties grew damp again.

Before she could do anything, Anna Maria was pulling her toward Gabriel.

He reached for her, her eyes ensnared in the intense green of his.

Someone had shaved him and his hospital gown was a solid grayish blue. Dark hair brushed back from his face to trail back behind his shoulders, he wrapped his fingers at the nape of her neck and pulled her to his face.

Her heart thundered in her ears when he sealed his mouth over hers, his tongue sliding in to stoke hers slowly, deliciously.

Her eyes were still closed when he finally lifted his lips off hers. Blinking them open a crack, she stared helplessly into his, marveling at the almost bluish hue of his green eyes. Around the pupils were gold flecks and the entire iris was ringed in black making them truly spectacular. He smiled, looking relieved.

"Hey," he whispered, stroking her cheek.

Her trembling hand came up to touch his smooth cheek. God-but he was so handsome.

"You shaved," she managed to say.

He gripped her hand and kissed the tips of her fingers, eyes blazing. "Had to make sure I looked good for my girl. Michael helped me out this morning."

Abigail could have just stayed there, inches from him, staring like a love-struck idiot into his beautiful face, but she remembered Anna Maria's presence and moved away, feeling her face heat up at her amorous display with Gabriel in front of her.

Gabriel was making her lose her mind and propriety.

*******

In the days that followed, Abigail fell into a routine. She'd get up early, take a jog along the beach, shower, have a quick breakfast, and then head up to the hospital. She'd spend most of the day with Gabriel and then head back home to make dinner or eat at Michael's house with him and Erica. Gabriel would call her and keep her on the phone until she was yawning and insisting she needed her rest.

Had she actually told him she'd be his girlfriend? She really couldn't remember, but he seemed to believe they were a couple, as well as the others, so she just left it at that. Gabriel Brinks, his real last name, lead singer of the popular local rock band called Diavolo was her boyfriend. She repeated it to herself every morning just to make herself believe it, because it seemed like a fairytale.

The only person livid about the situation had been Diamond.

A month and a half later, Gabriel was released from the hospital.

He called her early that morning after the doctor signed his release paperwork.

"The media is swarming outside, baby," he told her over the phone.

She shivered with apprehension. "I really wanted to be there, but..." she trailed off, twirling a lock of her hair around one finger nervously.

Anna Maria had tuned the television to a local news station covering Gabriel's release from the hospital.

"That's okay, baby. After this, all the fuss will die down and things will go back to normal. Believe it or not, I can actually go to Target and not get stopped...Not that I go to Target much."

She could hear the grin in his voice and smiled too, her belly quivering like a silly schoolgirl with a crush.

Ever since that night more than a month ago, she'd anticipated him calling her in the middle of the night again for more phone sex, but he hadn't.

It didn't keep her from exploring herself more fully and finding she could never orgasm as spectacularly as that night when he'd told her to touch herself. Her face flamed at the memory.

"Baby," he purred, making her wet her panties at the sound.

"Y-yes?"

"We can be together now, no interruptions."

She almost stopped breathing. Her mouth worked, but no sound came out.

"Are you making that cute little fish face that makes me want to kiss the fuck out of you?"

Her jaw just dropped. "Gabriel," she admonished breathlessly.

He laughed, setting her body afire. She clenched her thighs and wiped her fingers across her suddenly damp forehead.

Anna Maria appeared before her suddenly, offering a glass of ice-cold lemonade.

"Th-thank you," Abigail stammered, face growing hotter before the sweetly smiling older woman.

Having illicit thoughts with a man in his grandmother's house had to be a sin worth two cold showers at least.

"Are you staying with me on the phone while I get passed the circus of paps outside?"

"If you want me to," she answered taking a sip of her lemonade.

Anna Maria had already sat on the couch and turned up the volume slightly to the television.

Abigail recognized the reporter that had harassed her that first day at the hospital.

"Of course I want you to. I'd rather have you here with me, show the world my beautiful girl, but I respect your wish to stay out of the limelight. At least for now," he said in a less playful tone.

Abigail frowned. "What do you mean?"

The noise level on his side of the phone increased. People were talking to him. Abigail heard Diamond.

Abigail felt the unpleasant ache of jealousy when she heard the woman cooing to him and obviously kissing him. She could almost imagine Diamond's red claws all over her man.

The image just ate away at Abigail's insides, though she tried to remain indifferent. The woman was his manager, after all.

"Baby, you there?"

"Y-yes," she answered, her hand gripping the phone tighter as the reporters stood waiting at the entrance to the hospital. They'd roped off an area, creating a path to Angelo's SUV. There was someone she didn't recognize standing ready at the SUV.

More noise coming from Gabriel's end.

"Baby, I'm almost outside now. They've got me in a wheelchair." She heard the displeasure in his voice.

"All patients are wheeled out in a chair, Gabe. It's just a safety measure."

The doors to the hospital opened and the fans began to shout.

"I love you, Abby," he was saying, making her heart skip a beat.

Her eyes welled and her jaw dropped at what he'd said as he finally appeared on the television screen.

There was no time for a reply to his declaration