Dickgirls Society

Story Info
1.1k words
3.13
46.9k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David woke up at 7 am in morning as usual. He was an average 21 year college guy not very well built just 5'8" and weighing 57 kg.

He followed his daily routine as usual and was on his way to the college. On his way to college he saw a stunning sexy lady in a really short revealing dress staring at him from an alley. She was around 6'3" tall and had 36DD cups. At first he tried to ignore her but he couldn't help but look again but she was not present there.

Suddenly a black limo stopped right in front of him and he was forcefully grabbed and thrown in it and the limo moved on. When he opened his eyes he saw the same sexy girl from the alley driving the car. She had blonde hair which suited his pale skin. Before he could say anything 4 hands grabbed him and he was blindfolded and tied with ropes tightly and he couldn't even see his captors. After about an hour of driving the car finally stopped.

David was scared like hell that he was kidnapped but the sexy aroma in the car also made him horny.

The PALACE :

Now David was dragged into a really big palace and when his blindfold was removed he found himself in a really big hall. There were like 10 girls in there and all where very tall and no one was below 6'. In front he saw that there was a really well built girl sitting on a huge chair. She had 38DD boobs and she looked like she was 6'4" and a wrestler. David was so confused as to what place he was.

Suddenly the Big girl which David assumed was their leader spoke loudly, "Welcome to our society David!"

Her voice was feminine but when she stood up and came closer to him, he found that she was at least a foot taller than him.

David was too scared to speak anything so she proceeded. "You are to be used by us and we are going to have some fun with you."

Now he was even more confused. Suddenly two girls came near him and tore all his clothes and he was naked within seconds. Now that he noticed a HUGE bulge in the groin of the queen and he prayed that it was not what he thought it was. Then he looked around and wherever he saw he found HUGE bulges in everybody's dress.

Saying he was scared was an understatement. Shaking his head he asked timidly where was he and who were all these people.

Queen said, "We are genetically modified girls who have been made to dominate the world. Soon all males would be our slaves and we are going to rule the world. At this time our number is only 10 so we are not fully capable but soon we will be as we will use men to breed our children."

Okay now he was even more confused. men? breed? "But this is not possible!"

It was all he could mutter. Then he was injected with some serum with a big needle and he suddenly felt as if his insides were rearranged.

The Queen said "Now u have been modified to breed. U have a uterus but it is different from women, our cum makes babies really fast and u will deliver them."

Before he could ask anything else he was forcefully pushed down to his knees and he faced the BIGGEST cock he has ever seen in his life. it was 10 inches long and at least 4 inches thick. He tried to scream but as he opened his mouth the cock was shoved down his throat in one thrust and he gagged and spit saliva from sides and his eyes watered.

As if this wasn't enough that the queen started to undress herself. He was being deep throat when he saw her cock.

It was 15 inches long and 6 inches wide. He thought that it was a baseball bat.

She moved behind him, and placed her cock at his hole when he tightly shut his hole. "Mmm I like struggling males."

Even though his hole was tight shut and he was virgin, she shoved her whole cock inside him in one thrust.. "AAAAAARHHHH... HHGGGGGGGGGGG" was all he could say with that fat cock in his mouth. Now all the 10 girls were naked and all with huge boners none below 10 inches. he was being fucked forcefully in his ass and suddenly the girl fucking his mouth came so hard that he actually felt his stomach swell with cum.

She pulled out but she was still hard. The Queen said, "Oh and once we get hard we don't lose our boner neither do we fall short of cum. We can control our erections so don't worry it's just starting." soon other girls were masturbating on him and he was covered in flood of cum.

After about one hour of intense fucking did the queen cum and it was just too much for his tiny asshole.

No sooner did the Queen remove her monster from his asshole that another 12 inch monster was shoved into his tiny asshole which wasn't tiny anymore. Another girl was furiously fucking him and he was choking on a 10 inch phallus in his mouth.

Like others, this girl also came soon and his asshole was dripping cum like a fountain.

The two twin girls Ayala and May were sporting a 10 inch boner but their cocks were thinner than others. So Ayala lay on ground and he was forced to sit on her cock while Maya again positioned her cock on his asshole and pushed inside quickly.

David was forced to shout again as this was just too much and he tried to shout but the queen shoved her 20 inch bat into his mouth and his mouth was stretched beyond limits. He could only gag, "ACCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKCKK".

He was fucked all day by all the 10 girls. He was almost unconscious and he lost the count as to how many times he was fucked.

Suddenly everybody pulled out and he heard the queen speak "It's about time!" he was almost unconscious and suddenly he felt sharp pain in his ass as if something was forcing their way out of it.

He screamed at the top of his voice, "AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH... HHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRR... GGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..."

He started to scream so loudly that he thought he would damage his vocal cords. After like 5 minutes of intense pain, a baby popped out of his ass. A baby with a penis, as expected.

The queen said, "Be thankful that we can only produce one baby from one male. Otherwise u would've died. But we will still use u for our sexual pleasure and you know how much we are sex crazy!!"

David's life was forever changed. Though his ass and mouth were sore like hell, somewhere he missed those cocks in his holes and he thought "Maybe I should just get used to the sizes..."

To be continued...