Did I Mention How Short It Was?

Story Info
Trying to make deadline, only naughty words will come.
777 words
3.63
14.1k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Did I mention that if her new baby doll pajamas hadn't come with matching panties, he could have seen not only the length of her legs, but also nearly to heaven when she walked? The soft cotton, glancing now and then across the tops of her thighs, was distracting. And her mind was flooded with all those things about him. His smell. His presence. His midnight voice.

The pale green top barely contained her engorged breasts, seducing her further – she was nothing, if not curves. The cool night air kissed her exposed neck and shoulders, making her very aware of how bare she really was. And the dark of her room was enticing. Only the soft glow of the monitor and candlelight illuminated her work. Her supposed work, that is. Because while she was clicking away at the keyboard in an attempt to make a deadline, the words that came most easily were not of the nature to be read by a general audience.

She would have loved nothing more that to be sitting on the couch with him, watching a movie and waiting for it be over. There would be that dreadful, delicious silence before time would indulge her senses. His warm voice would finally engage her in comfortable conversation. Perhaps he would give her a sign. She would move closer, listening intently, and wait. If no sign came, she knew she was not beyond employing shameless flirting tactics to get his interest. Sometimes it came to that. He made her wait. He was infinitely more patient than she, and he knew it.

So did she. In those anxious moments before he took her into his arms - at long last - she was tortured. The demons inside her demanding attention, her sensibilities scarcely managing to keep them under control.

It served his purposes well. By the time their lips met and her gratification was to begin, she was breathless with anticipation, intense with longing. His hands on her were pure electricity and her senses were overloaded. At that point she was useless to resist any whim – but would he go there? Would he use his powers for good or evil?

Her flash of insight usually came right before the vital moment. They would be standing very close and kissing, passionate and searching. A world of hands and mouths and energy engulfing them – pulling them in like the powerful undertow of the ocean. And it would come to her in that instant as a breath or a look. Just before he took a fist full of her long hair in his hands to pull her in closer for a soft, lingering kiss or to push her mouth down to serve him further.

He could be anyone. From the darkest Lord of the Underworld to the Prince of Beauty's dreams - His range was incredible. For her he was truly an angel thrown from hell.

Tonight, what would she want? What cunning phantom or humble muse will possess her under this moon? Alone, in the dark, she could have any of them that she wanted. The control is all hers. The entire production, from wardrobe to scenery, from plot to casting – for once - it's all entirely up to her.

She silently balks at the notion that she couldn't immediately decide because perhaps she needed to be told what to do. The heat from with in was too insistent to turn back now. Her fingers had plotted their own course to her satisfaction, and it would soon overtake her.

The "being told what to do" idea had sparked some definite interest. It would eventually prove to be the prevailing thought as she struggled to find a different, more appealing scenario. Sucking a fingertip into her mouth, she suddenly realized how very wet she had become.

"Suck it." She could hear the rumbling voice in her head. She found herself reaching down, through the soft folds where she was so pink and bare, her wet fingers quickly finding their destination. The need was rising in her quickly and she taunted herself with scattered images of him, demanding and primal.

In her mind she could feel how hard and thick he was. How deliberate his thrusting became when he was taking her. She could hear the low growl that escapes his throat when the force begins to overcome him. She thought of how fierce and intense he was at that crucial moment. She raggedly caught her breath and every part of her body responded to the furious movement of her hand. Biting her lip to keep quiet, she endures the last throbbing moments of desire.