Did I Really Lead Him On? Ch. 03

Story Info
A married woman is seduced by a co-worker.
4.7k words
4.52
107.7k
49

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/15/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went to the toilet and cleaned myself us as best I could and when I came out, John was nowhere to be seen. I called his name and after a few seconds he appeared coming out of the manager's office and locked the door behind him.

"What were you doing in there?" I asked

"I just needed to check something, but it's fine, do you need a lift?" He asked.

"No thanks, I have had more than enough of you today!"

"Ok, suit yourself" said John

So we let ourselves out and John set the alarm and locked up.

"See you tomorrow pert ass" quipped John as we went our separate ways.

Sore ass, more like! I thought to myself as I ignored him and walked towards the bus stop.

I got home and went straight into the shower after greeting Dave who was busy cooking dinner for us.

"Sorry I'm late, I said, the damn till wouldn't balance and a couple of the guys had to stop behind and help me" I lied.

"No worries, sit down and we'll eat – do you want some wine?"

"Yes please, that will be nice – it's been a long hard day" I replied (In more ways than one, I thought to myself with a wry smile!)

I felt guilty, but I also felt more alive than I ever had – but I would have to tell John tomorrow that everything must stop from now on – it had gone too far and could NOT go any further – my marriage was too important!

We sat watching TV and then Dave said he was just popping over to a mate's to collect his golf clubs as he wanted to go to the driving range and have a few beers with his mates after work tomorrow night.

When Dave had gone, I sat there thinking about what had happened today and how stupid I was to let John have his way with me in the open office.

IN THE OPEN OFFICE!!!! OH FUCK! OH SHIT SHIT SHIT!

My stomach turned over and I felt sick, my skin went white as the colour drained from me – there is a CCTV camera in the office that records 24/7!

I ran to get my phone and rang John's mobile – it rang for what seemed like an eternity before John said "Hello, I thought you had had more than enough of me for one day!"

"Shut up you dickhead!" I screamed "There is a fucking camera in the office and it records 24/7!"

"I am aware of that" replied John

"You need to go back and get the tape before Pat gets in tomorrow morning!" I shouted

"I don't need to do that at all" replied John calmly "I am quite comfortable here with a few beers, watching TV"

"Don't be an asshole!" I screamed "If Pat sees that tape it will be at best totally embarrassing, and at worst, a fucking disaster!"

"For you, maybe!" taunted John "For me it will probably do my street credit a power of good!"

I breathed in heavily and paused for a long time before saying:

"Do you want me to beg?"

"That's exactly want I want you to do!" laughed John "But not to go back and get the tape because I don't need to!"

"What do you mean?" I asked

"I was obviously thinking a little bit clearer than you after the very pleasant events after work tonight, because when you were in the toilet, I went into Pat's office and put in a clean tape"

"And what happened to the tape you took out?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

"Like I said, I was watching TV and drinking a few beers", " OH!,andI am stroking my big fat dick, because what I am watching on the TV is you getting fucked in the ass, and boy is it GOOD to watch!"

I slammed the phone down and stared into space. I could feel the blood pumping in my temples and my heart felt it was going to burst through my chest. THIS IS NOT A GOOD SITUATION! I thought to myself. This is NOT a good situation at all!

I was initially relieved that Pat would not see the tape, but I was worried with what John would do with it! Blackmail me? Show it to his mates and our work colleagues? Put it on the Internet? Oh my God, it didn't bear thinking about! I knew that the CCTV system was pictures only with no sound so any hope of me getting some sort of belief from those watching would be non-existent because all my protests were verbal and my actions were almost total compliance!

I did not get much sleep that night!

Tuesday morning was difficult to say the least, with very little exchange between me and John. Then lunch time came and John followed me down the stairs. As we descended, our other colleagues were on their way back to work.

As soon as the door closed, I turned to John "We have to talk!" I said

"OK, so talk!" said John nonchalantly.

"What are you going to do with that tape" I pleaded "You realise it could destroy my marriage!"

"I realise that totally!" replied John "But despite what you think of me, I like you a lot, and you are my work colleague, and I want us to get along and to continue to be friends. I also like Dave and I do feel guilty about what we have been doing, but having said all that, I can live with myself because the simple truth is - I just cannot resist you!

"Plus, let's be totally honest here – you have been a cock-teaser and I know I turn you on –you say one thing but your body does not believe a word you are saying!"

I ignored his last comment and asked "So what do you intend to do with the tape?"

"I want to give it to you!" replied John

"Just like that?" I asked, already knowing that it wasn't going to be that easy.

"No I think you have to "earn it" said John

"And how exactly do I earn it?"

"I need to experience your tight shaved pussy just once! I want to fuck you in your married pussy and make you cum on my big fat dick!"

"Please don't make me do that" I pleaded in desperation "Dave is out with his friends after work, let me come to your car and give you a blow job"

"You are in no position to negotiate" said John, with an evil smile on his face "You can come to my car after work by all means, but it will be to sit on my cock and ride me til we both come!"

"And what guarantee do I have that if I do what you ask, that you will give me the tape and not make a copy?

"You have my word!" replied John "I have not broken my promise yet and like I said, we have to continue to work together"

"Oh and I think I deserve a down payment because all this thought of drilling your pussy is making me horny!" said John, and he walked towards me and pulled down his zipper.

"You can't be serious!" I said "anyone could walk in at any moment!"

"You know that is not likely" replied John "and we will hear the door open and have several seconds before they appear. There are no cameras down here, so take out my cock and suck it like the good little cock-teaser that you are!"

I weighed up my options, and realised I didn't have any good ones. Anything I did to upset him would risk him making the tape public. And, after all, I wasn't doing anything I hadn't done already!

I resigned myself that I had no choice and sat down on the sofa in front of him and reached for the opening in his trousers. I reached in and pulled out a semi hard cock that already had a bead of pre-cum which I immediately licked into my mouth and I realised straight away to my shame, that I LOVED sucking his cock! It felt so big and heavy in my small hands. I wanted to pull out his big balls too but I realised that it would be difficult enough for him to hide his dick in his trousers if we were disturbed. But getting his hairy balls past a zip in a hurry might not be a good idea. I was actually disappointed that I didn't get to squeeze the cum out of them!

I looked up at him smiling smugly down at me and said "You know you are a fucking arrogant pig, don't you! If I were a man, I would punch your lights out!"

"If you were a man, we wouldn't be in this situation you stupid girl, now shut up and make me cum in that pretty little mouth of yours!"

I continued to look up at him as I teased and licked his cock with my tongue whilst slowly moving both my hands up and down his now solid, long fat shaft. I then took the head of his cock in my mouth and alternated with sucking and then blowing cold air on the sensitive head as I slowly pulled his foreskin back and forth over the head of his fuckstick. I pulled his foreskin up over and then ran my tongue around the head and in between the cockhead and his foreskin – I could tell John liked that because he moaned every time I did it!

I then got into a rhythm of sucking and wanking his cock as far into my mouth as I could take it. I fought my gag reflex as his cock head tried to force its' way down my throat and I found his heavy balls through his trousers and massaged them with my expert fingers.

I could feel his cock pulsing and the veins started to bulge and throb. I speeded up the action and John held my head onto his pistoning cock. I wanked his big dick with both hands and I felt his cock surge in my mouth. I looked up at his face just as he threw his head back and groaned and the first string of cum hit my tonsils. I continued to wank and suck and swallow until every drop was squeezed out of his magnificent cock.

John looked down at me as I continued to clean every inch of his dick with my eager tongue, still running my tongue around inside his foreskin and gauging his expression for a favourable reaction every time.

"You are the best cock sucker I have ever had the pleasure of knowing" Said John "My cock is still hard and I have a good mind to bend you over that sofa and fuck you right now!"

"But, I think a better idea is to give you a taste of what you can expect tonight after work!" he added.

John pulled me to my feet and kissed me deeply, I found that to be incredibly erotic, knowing that he was tasting his own cum and I could feel my pussy getting more and more wet by the second.

Johns' hands were on my breasts over my clothes and the nipples hardened to meet his caresses. He lent down and took one of my clearly protruding nipples between his teeth and bit down ever so gently. It felt soooo good!

His hand went under my skirt and immediately went to my wet pussy and pushed two fingers into my welcoming fuck hole, pushing my wet thong aside in the process. He continued biting at my nipple whilst he fucked me with two and then three fingers that were now going at a speed that took my breath away and made my legs buckle.

His thumb touched my clit and my orgasm started to build. My body started to quiver and, once again, I realised he was making me cum so quickly that it was embarrassing!

I was now half sitting on the arm of the sofa and my legs were spread as wide as I could get them with my skirt bunched around my waist.

Suddenly, he stopped! His fingers withdrew from my pussy and his teeth came away from my nipple. "Noooooo! Please don't stop" I breathed

John withdrew his fingers and licked one before putting the other two in my mouth. "It's only fair that we both taste our own juices!" smiled John

I licked his fingers gratefully and the tingling and aching in my groin and nipples continued.

"Please let me cum! I was so close" I said

"I know" replied John with that evil smile on his face

He then pulled my thong down and instructed me to step out of it. He put the wet material to his nose and inhaled deeply. "You are going to spend the afternoon with nothing to cover that pretty pussy and when the time comes after work, you are going to beg me to stick my cock in to satisfy the urge that is building inside you and is so desperate for release!"

"I am going to be the tease this afternoon" John continued "I am going to take every opportunity to brush up against you and remind you that your pussy is wet and open and waiting to be fucked as it should!"

I said nothing and he knew I was putty in his hands. This guy was everything that I wanted in a fantasy lover and I think that the whole illicit nature of what was happening made it even more intense!

John made me return to work without going to the toilet, 1) so I didn't finish off what he started and 2) so that my pussy was still wet and swollen from his fingers and with the cool air blowing up my skirt, it was a constant reminder of my exposed sex.

John was true to his word as he kept touching my ass and legs every time he passed close by (which was much more than usual!) On one occasion when I was explaining something to a customer, John joined in the conversation whilst standing behind my shoulder and for the next few minutes, he kneaded my ass flesh surreptitiously.

When home time came, I was a wreck! I knew I had to go ahead with John's demands, and in any other circumstances I would have been a totally willing participant! But the thought of John fucking me where no-one other than my husband had been since we were married, hurt me deeply.

And, also there was also the trepidation that I could go along with his demands and STILL not get the tape! All I could do was hope in that respect!

We all said our goodbyes and I walked off in the direction of the bus as usual. I had been walking for 5 minutes when a car drew up beside me with its' window rolled down.

"Need a lift pretty lady?" said a voice from within.

I opened the car door and sat inside without a word. I fastened my seatbelt and a hand reached across and squeezed the flesh of my inner thigh gently.

"Where are you taking me?" I enquired

"I am taking you to the tape" replied John

We arrived at his house without saying another word. John had his hand on my inner thigh the whole journey. It moved slowly from the top of my stockings, then almost but not quite, to my bare pussy lips, and back down in slow circular movements. He was deliberately keeping me on a plateau of pleasure but would not allow me to go over the top.

We went inside and John took my coat and led us straight upstairs to the master bedroom. He sat me down on the edge of the bed and moved over to the TV and switched it on. He then pressed play and a grainy CCTV picture started to appear on the screen. He had obviously paused it at a point when I was lying forward on the counter with my legs spread apart and John had his head buried in my ass and his hand was moving rapidly in and out of my groin. It was incredibly erotic and I wanted to watch more but I said:

"Can you turn it off please?" I asked "I don't need to see it!"

"But it's coming up to the best part!" Said John, "Unfortunately the angle of the camera is not so good and you can't actually see my cock going in and out of your tight asshole, but it is obvious that you are getting a real good fucking and you are pushing back onto me and clearly enjoying every second!"

"OK thank you, I have seen enough" I said

"Stand up!" said John "I want to see your beautiful body naked!"

"I need you to promise me that you will give me the tape and that you have not shown this to anyone else and you have not made any copies!" I said as bravely as I could (although I didn't feel very brave and did not have a clue what to do next if he didn't agree!)

"We were friends before and I want us to be friends in the future" replied John "Now can we both just enjoy the moment and forget about the tape "In fact, as a gesture of goodwill, I will take the tape out of the VCR and put it in your bag. There, the tape is now in your possession. You will have to take my word for it that I haven't shown it to anyone else and I haven't taken a copy – in fact I don't have the facility to copy old VCR tape – my VCR is just a player – you can see for yourself – happy?"

"Happy is not a word I would use to describe this situation!" I replied

"OK let's change that to satisfied, and assume that we are talking about a little while from now when you and I are well and truly SATISFIED!" said John "Now, pretty please with a cherry on top, can I see your beautiful body naked?"

I stood up and looked at my feet as I undid the buttons on my blouse and let it fall off my shoulders, my breasts heaved in my bra as my breathing was deep and laboured. My fumbling fingers then found the catch and zip to my skirt and I pushed it and my slip to the ground and stepped out of it.

John caught his breath as my exposed pussy came into view but he still watched in silence.

My hands went to my suspender belt "No!" said John "Leave the stockings and heels on"

So my hands reached out behind me and unclasped my bra and I pushed the straps off my shoulders and let it fall to the floor. I glanced down at my heaving breasts and saw that even though it was warm in the room; my nipples were as hard as bullets and sticking out. Even the aerola around my nipples were engorged and distended. And I knew that my pussy had been wet since lunchtime and was now flowing anew. It seemed like my body wanted this too much and only my conscience was fighting for my honour – and my conscience was down on the ropes in the first round and the towel was about to be thrown in!

"You are more beautiful than I imagined!" John breathed "There isn't an ounce of fat on your body and every part of you is perfect! Please turn around."

I turned on wobbly legs and stood as his eyes devoured my body – it felt good to be wanted and appreciated that much!

"Come here!" said John and I turned and walked towards him and stood in front of him, unable to look into his eyes, I stared into his body and watched his chest heave in time with my own.

"Undress me!" John whispered

He stood motionless as I unbuttoned his shirt and pushed it off his shoulders. His body was testament to the fact that he spent many hours in the gym with muscles that were well toned but not of body builder proportion. His stomach was slim and flat with a hint of a six-pack.

I undid his trousers and unzipped his fly and pushed the trousers off his hips into a pool around his ankles. His boxer shorts bulged ridiculously as they strained to constrain the erection within.

John reached down and removed his socks along with the trousers and kicked them to one side and then stood willing me to continue.

I went down on one knee and hooked my fingers into his waistband. I pulled down and forward to clear the end of his huge cock that stood at rightangles to his body. It pulsed as if it had its' own throbbing heart. The veins looked as though they would burst – it looked like an iron rod covered with skin and it looked even bigger than before!

I stood up and looked at him. Awaiting further instructions.

John reached and took my shoulders and pushed me gently back towards the bed. My knees made contact and I sat down and John continued pushing my shoulders until I lay flat and he was alongside me. He reached forward and kissed me with the tenderness of a lover's first kiss. Our tongues entwined and his hand gently caressed my hair and neck. His lips moved from mine and proceeded to kiss every inch of my face and neck with little butterfly touches that had my skin tingling with anticipation.

Then his kisses went down from my neck and onto my body, slowly encircling my breasts and then ever closer to my hard nipples, he finally kissed and then sucked each nipple gently into his mouth, before releasing and continuing lower, onto my flat stomach and into my navel, over my hips and all around my pussy mound but never making contact. I could feel my pussy lubricating like I had never known. His tender kisses continued down my thighs and onto my stocking covered legs, past my knees, calves and ankles before his lips and tongue traced the arch of my feet and down to my toes before changing to the other foot and slowly working his way up in the opposite journey to the first leg. He continued around my pussy mound until I felt an uncontrollable urge to grab his head and push it down onto my pussy but at that very moment he lifted my legs, kneeled on the floor and continued his kisses in my inner thigh. My legs spread wider of their own accord, willing him to move into my married pussy and give me the release I had been desperate for since he left me hanging several hours before.

12