Did You Miss Me?

Story Info
Beth has gone six months without sex, can Anna help?
2.7k words
3.75
62.1k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth was horny. Really fucking horny. She had been gone doing her study abroad for a few months and now it was summer time and she and her girlfriend Anna, with whom she had a very open relationship, had decided to go halfsies on an apartment to try it out. Only Beth tended to work morning and afternoon shifts and Anna worked at night, so they hadn't actually been around at the same time to have sex since Beth got back two weeks ago. And Beth didn't really take kindly to 6 and half months without getting laid. However, they both had this weekend off and both of them knew what they would be doing.

Beth had been at work all day thinking of all the fun things she and Anna could do now that they had a few days alone together. Beth was looking forward to hanging out with her but her mind was totally distracted by sex at the moment. When her shift ended at 4 it took all she had not to sprint to her car. She tossed her bag in the back and jumped in the drivers seat. She shivered a little; the car was getting old and was staring to shake. Beth couldn't' t help herself and snuck her hand into the waistband of her pants and rubbed over her clit slowly. Beth groaned a little, she was really wet from thinking about it all day and she could smell her steaming pussy. She pulled her hand out of her pants and got on the road.

Beth let herself into the apartment and flicked on the light. Everything was off so it looked like Anna wasn't home. She tossed her bag on a kitchen chair and noticed a note pinned to the fridge. Grocery Shopping! Shouldn't be long. See you soon! Beth pulled it off the fridge and tossed it in the recycling.

"Not soon enough." She mumbled. Well, Beth wasn't going to waste any time. She went in to the bedroom and stripped off her dirty uniform and tossed it in the hamper. She pulled her bra off over her head and tossed it in the laundry too, reaching for her underwear intending to change but thought better of it, why dirty another pair. She stood in front of the closet looking for something to put on, gently rubbing herself through the silky fabric of her panties. She couldn't find anything she wanted to wear and she was getting more and more upset with Anna by the second. Why wasn't she home? They had both been looking forward to this, shouldn't she be here to meet her? Beth considered that it wasn't such a big deal for Anna since she hadn't been playing at being a nun for half a year which simply irked Beth more and gave her a strong desire to punish Anna.

Suddenly Beth heard the lock click in the other room, Anna was back, finally. Beth almost ran out to meet her but a better idea struck her and she got behind the door to the bedroom. "Beth?" she heard Anna call her name but she didn't answer.

"Beth? Where are you?" Anna walked through the apartment looking for her wondering where she had gotten too, all her stuff was here so it figured she would be too. "Beth?" Anna asked again opening the door to the bedroom. She gasped as a hand went over her eyes and an arm wrapped around her waist.

"Where have you been?" she heard a voice growl in her ear.

"Come on Beth, I was just out." Anna said swatting playfully at her with her free hand but Beth squeezed her tighter.

"That's not a very good excuse. You knew when I'd be home and I've been waiting for you. I've been waiting for this all day. Have you?"

"Of course I have...."

"I think you're lying to me, if you'd been waiting you would have made sure to be home when I was." Beth said taking her hand off Anna's eyes and grabbing her free hand and moving it between her legs so Anna's fingers stroked her soaking panties.

"Feel that?" Beth moaned into her ear. "I want you very, very badly, but I guess I'll have to work to make you want me as much." Anna didn't have time to say much of anything before Beth pushed her down on the bed on her stomach. Anna wiggled a little and Beth climbed on top of her and straddled her ass slowly grinding her pussy on her jeans.

"First things first lets get you naked shall we?" Beth asked leaning down and licking her ear before grabbing the hem of Anna's shirt and pulling it over her head. Beth didn't screw around after she tossed the shirt aside and popped open the back of Anna's bra, pulling her torso up against her chest so Anna felt her hard nipples press against her while Beth removed the offending cups. Beth kissed her shoulder and sucked on the skin leaving a red mark behind her lips. Beth rocked on Anna's ass a bit before scooting down.

"Alright my little toy get that ass in the air, I don't like the way it looks in these pants." Anna was getting fairly turned on by this so she responded immediately to Beth's hands pulling at her hips. Beth smirked above her and wrapped her arms around Anna's stomach pulling her backside tight against her pubic bone and undid her button and zipper, pulling her pants and panties off her in one go.

"Much better." Beth cooed at her pushing her butt back down flat on the bed, massaging it while she continued speaking. "I think you look much better don't you?"

Beth crawled up on top of her and sucked gently on her earlobe caressing her hips and the back of her thighs. Anna loved it when Beth's hornyness got the better of her and she was all over Anna. The fact that Beth so desperately needed her was turning Anna on as well as the teasing touches over her sensitive areas. Beth's hands were everywhere, her calves, her back, her neck, her hair, the sides of her breasts, her ass, her hips. Anna groaned a little and Beth nudged her thighs open and ran a finger down her wet slit, tickling her clit just enough to make her moan for more.

"I seem to be getting somewhere here." Beth said climbing off her. "But you're not quite as wet as I am yet, roll over." Anna chuckled

"Oh I'm not?" she said taking her sweet time to roll over, earning a heavy smack to her ass.

"I mean, you never are." Beth grinned at her crawling up the front of her body, pressing their lips together with harsh urgency.

Beth's hands sought out Anna's breasts while their tongues wrestled and her brushed her thumbs over her soft nipples. Beth took one of Anna's breasts in each hand and squeezed the nipple between her fingers. Ripping her lips away from Anna's to suck sloppily on one of them.

"I love watching your nipples get hard." Beth whispered into her skin, listening to Anna moan and pant above her. "It takes so long to make them that way but you look so sexy with them red and swollen. It's like having little handles to steer my slut with."

Beth pinched her nipples hard; so hard Anna had to sit up to relieve some of the pressure on them. Beth crouched over her lap still playing with one nipple but shoving her other hand between Anna's tights and rubbing her dripping pussy, staring into her eyes the whole time. Beth brought her hand away from Anna and sucked a finger into her mouth, moaning at Anna's intense taste, she was always more flavorful when she was really horny. Anna's face flushed with arousal as she watched Beth tasting her juices and sucking off her fingers, making a show of it for Anna. Anna's eyes drifted down to Beth's pussy, staring at her soaked panties that still covered it, the silky fabric plastered to her lips. Beth grinned and took her hand out of her mouth and pulled her panties down, holding them off a finger and letting Anna get a look at her open, red cunt. She straddled Anna over her hips and rubbed her pussy on Anna's stomach, her breasts right in Anna's face.

"Come on little bitch, they're right there I think it's obvious what I want you to do. You're going to suck on my breasts for a long time, I want them paid decent attention too." Anna immediately sucked Beth's hard nipple into her mouth and Beth groaned adjusting her legs and patting open Anna's thighs so she could see her pussy.

"Come on." Beth coaxed her breathlessly "How many times have I worshiped your ungrateful tits bitch, show some appreciation." Beth was getting hotter by the second; the power play and Anna's tongue were getting to her. She took her panties, which were still in her hand and rubbed the wet crotch on Anna's clit mixing their juices together and lightly fingering the entrance to her pussy over the fabric. Anna moaned into Beth's chest and rocked her hips against the pressure.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" Beth asked applying a little more pressure and flicking her clit through the drenched fabric. "It's the closest you'll get to having my cum inside you." She said pressing the panties up into her pussy with a finger and fucking her very slowly. Anna took her mouth off of Beth and groaned grabbing Beth's hips and pulling her closer to her.

"Bethy, oh, that feels good."

Beth wrenched her fingers out of her. "What happened to my breasts, hm? I'd like some pleasure to seeing as I've been waiting for you for the better part of a year. Selfish little skank."

Beth pulled the panties out of Anna and grabbed her hair pulling her head back and pushing them into her mouth as a gag.

"How's that taste?" Beth asked pulling Anna's face close to hers. "I want you to suck all the pussy juice out of those panties by the time I'm done with you, and I'd better hear you moaning about how good it is, got it?" Anna nodded, sucking a bit on the fabric and moaning to show Beth.

"Good girl." Beth said pushing her away from her and lying on her back spreading her legs. "Now, if you please, I would like to cum so get over here and fuck me, and I want both your hands in me by the time I'm ready." Anna scrambled up and pressed her fingers into Beth right away, two slipping in easily. Beth groaned and grabbed Anna's hair pressing Anna's face to her chest.

"Yes, just like that, nice and deep, oh I can't tell you how bad I've wanted you in me..." Anna moaned hearing Beth talk dirty and began pumping into her harder and faster rubbing her clit with the other hand and slipping a third finger into her as she went. Beth moaned and rocked her hips into Anna's thrusts.

"Yeah, stretch my pussy, I've been empty for so long, come on bitch get some more fingers in there, if I can sit tomorrow your not doing it right." Anna moaned and found the strength to fuck Beth harder, she had 4 fingers in her now and was starting to work her other hand in. Beth let go of Anna's hair and reached down to rub her clit now that Anna couldn't do it moaning in pleasure. Anna had 3 fingers of her other hand in her pussy now.

"Put that last finger in me you slut, I'm gonna cum all over your hands, hurry up and thrust in the same way, you feel so good...." Anna shoved her hands up into Beth feeling her own wetness drip down her thighs, seeing Beth's pussy take so much of her, hearing her, moan, the taste of them in her mouth...Beth came feeling the wave of cum squeeze through Anna's fingers and cover the bed beneath her. She pushed Anna off her and ripped the panties out of her mouth shoving her under her and attacking her neck with her lips.

"You have two choices. One, I'll fuck you with a dildo like it's a dildo. Or two I'll fuck you with it like it's cock, your pick."

"Strap-on Bethy, please...." Anna moaned raking her nails up Beth's back. Beth wasted no time jumping out of bed and grabbing the harness and pulling it over her thighs and getting the dildo in place.

"Spread 'em" Beth demanded climbing back into bed holding the fake cock in her hand. Anna did so, rubbing her inner thighs as she showed off her pussy. Beth grinned an idea popping into her head.

"Actually, I don't want to fuck you yet. Get up." Anna looked disappointed but she sat up anyway. "Get the puss off your face." Beth snapped lying down on the pillows. "Come on, 69 with me, I want to lick your pussy and that cock needs lubricating anyway before I can stuff your lovely little hole with it so get to it." Anna giggled and climbed on top of Beth making sure her pussy was right over her mouth.

"How's that?" She asked wiggling her ass.

"Excellent view." Beth said before attacking her pussy with her lips. Anna groaned and began work on the dildo making lovely obscene sucking noises to keep Beth entertained since she wasn't getting any pleasure. Beth licked all around her lips and kissed her way up to Anna's clit lapping at it for a bit and flicking it with her tongue feeling Anna get wetter and wetter and her face get more and more messy. Beth took Anna's clit in her mouth and wrapped her lips around the base and started sucking on it gently like it was her nipple and teasing the tip of it with her tongue. Anna cried out it pleasure pulling her pussy away from Beth's face.

"Bethy, I think the dildo's good enough, please fuck me I want to cum so badly." Beth crawled out from under Anna and laid her on the pillows.

"Ask me again." She whispered teasing her clit with the tip of the cock.

"Beth please, I want you so bad, I need you, I missed fucking you so much, please Beth fill me up, make me cum."

"Well you just pulled away from my mouth, why should I give you this cock?" Beth asked sliding the head into her pussy before pulling out again.

"Beth you eat pussy so well, it felt amazing, and I felt like I was about to orgasm but I wanted to cum with you fucking me, god Beth, now please!" Beth smiled and pushed the phallus all the way into Anna pulsing it inside her before pulling most of the way out again and fucking her in long, slow, measured strokes, playing lightly with her clit as she went, teasing Anna maliciously. Finally Anna reached up and hand and grabbed Beth's hair glaring daggers at her.

"Fuck. Me." Beth complied pumping into her as fast as she could her firm thrusts deep inside Anna. Anna groaned as Beth fucked her, her hips lifting off the bed. Beth kept up her pace moving her hand to strum Anna's clit. Anna yelled and grabbed Beth's hips keeping her inside her as she ground her hips against Beth's pubic bone, the dildo firmly inside her in its entirety, as she came. Finally she let Beth go and sagged against the pillows. Beth gently pulled out of her and wiped Anna off with the panties. Anna watched her trying to catch her breath as Beth looked sidelong at her and grinned and slipped the panties up over her hips. Anna giggled and pulled her to her mouth.

"Like having my cum on your pussy?" Beth smiled and kissed her gently and fondly.

"Closest I'll get to having it in me."