Diddle That

Story Info
She diddles him in public.
1.9k words
4.02
44.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Friday evening and after a hard week, Lynda and I decided to dress up and go out for a nice dinner and a movie.

We stopped at the house to change into some nice clothes. While dressing, we teased and played with each other to relieve our stress and build some anticipation. Lynda came out of the bathroom wearing a stunning white blouse that was open enough to show the stunning curves of her breasts and the necklace draped between them. She had on a short grey skirt, dark stockings and a pair of ankle strap heels, the sight was breath taking.

I had put on grey slacks, a tight black stretch knit shirt and was grabbing my jacket as we headed for the door.

Lynda came up to me and said, "I sure hope you aren't wearing any underwear under those slacks! You know how I like to reach in and play with you while we are out."

We headed to our favorite restaurant where we enjoyed a great meal in a quiet and relaxing atmosphere.

Usually we sit next to each other at the restaurant so I can slide my hand between her stunning thighs and tease her under the table. More than once I had reached past the lace tops of her stockings and diddled her moist loins under the table. When I sensed she was really squirming, I would pull my hand out, and discreetly taste her juices on my fingers. Then I would lean over and kiss her so she could taste her sweetness in my mouth. This would drive her crazy and we would have to leave almost immediately. Very rarely have we ever had dessert at this restaurant.

Tonight, Lynda had insisted on sitting across the table instead of next from me. After we were seated, she leaned over and I noticed that her blouse was unbuttoned even further than before. I truly lust for her breasts; they are stunning and extremely sensitive. Many nights she can have two or three orgasms just by me worshipping her nipples. I now had hoped that this would be one of those nights.

As we chatted and sipped our drinks, Lynda teased me by playing with the necklace between her breasts, arranging her blouse, or leaning over to whisper to me. Her nipples were as hard as I had ever seen them. I could tell she was aroused and my mind was on fire at the thought of unwrapping those wondrous globes and licking them until I felt her shudder with an orgasm.

Under the long tablecloth, Lynda had spent most of the evening taking her fancy shoes or her stocking covered foot and sliding it against my leg and kneading against my crotch. I loved this and my pants were visibly tented by my arousal. Dinner went very fast and I was ready to leave and go find a quiet dark corner where I could temper my lust before the movie.

To my surprise, Lynda decided to order dessert. I was stunned.

"Quit pouting", Lynda then said clearly. Obviously, my disappointment showed.

She leaned over and at the same time sandwiched her hand between her breast and the table. I could see she was pinching her nipple as she watched me stare down her cleavage. "While we are waiting for dessert to arrive, reach down, unzip your pants, and pull that rock hard cock out of your pants." Then she sat back up and all I could see was her swollen nipple pressing out against her bra and blouse.

At this point I was so full of lust I would do anything. I took a deep breath, slid my hand under table, unzipped my slacks and with some awkwardness pulled out my fully gorged cock. Wow, did it feel good to be released. I only hoped I would be able to get it back in later...

I pulled my arm out from under the table and took a big gulp of my drink and set it down and released my deep breath. As I was about to ask her, "Now what?", I felt her stocking covered foot rubbing against my bare cock. Her nylons were so soft and smooth. The sensation was so intense that I closed my eyes and took another deep breath trying to restrain myself.

I was startled back to life when I heard, "Madam, your bread pudding." Lynda smiled with a sheepish grin and began to enjoy her dessert. Her teasing of my cock with her foot continued, but at a much slower and softer pace. I was worried that I would loose it right there under the table, all over her foot. She must have sensed this and decided to continue my torture by slowing things down.

She finished dessert and she quickly stood up to leave. She looked at me and said, "We need to go or we will be late for the movie."

I reached under the table and forced my rigid cock back into my slacks and zipped up my pants. I stood up and saw that my erection was obvious to anyone looking. I caught up with Lynda and she walked in front of me. I thought that she was helping me conceal the bulge. Instead she kept slowing down so she could feel it against her ass.

As we headed to the movie, I gave her a lustful deep kiss that released some of my desire. I grabbed her breast through her blouse and kneaded it forcefully as I drove my hot mouth against her. As we separated, she smiled but never said a word.

We got our movie tickets and went into the theatre. It was a chick flick that she wanted to see. At this point, all I wanted was some place dark where I could release my lust for her.

On our way to our seats, Lynda turned and kissed me again, deep and hot. She then pulled me close and whispered in my ear," I want you to go put this on now, before we sit down for the movie." Then I felt a small item pressed into my hand. I looked down and it was a condom. We typically did not use condoms but at this point I was willing to do anything.

I detoured to the men's room and put the condom on. My cock was still very swollen and sensitive. The tip was moist and I knew I would not last long once I got to slide it into her.

We sat down in seats at the back of the theater and when the lights were turned down I slid my hand over and went straight for her thighs. I wanted to feel her sexy stockings and work my way up. She had to be dripping wet with arousal by now and I could easily slide my finger in her and diddle her during the movie. With any luck I could make her cum right there.

As I progressed, Lynda spread her legs and slid down a little, giving me easier access. A few minutes later, I was curious when I did not feel the lace top of her stockings. I continued to slide my hand up when I realized she was wearing pantyhose instead of stockings. She has several pair of crotchless pantyhose, but this was not one of them. She was also wearing a sexy pair of panties, another obstacle.

I sighed heavily with my disappointment. It would be a long movie as I sat there and pouted, craving so much more. I pulled my hand back and Lynda sat up a little. In the darkness I thought I caught a glimpse a wicked smile on her face.

I settled in and started trying to get into the movie. Inside I was steaming with lust and utter frustration. After such an incredible dinner, how could things end up like this?

Twenty minutes or so later, Lynda slid her hand over to my thigh. As the movie progressed, her hand slid up until she found my cock. By now, it was swollen but not erect. Without any word, whisper or look, she began to slowly stroke and squeeze my cock through my pants. As I felt the swelling increase, I spread my legs and slid down to give her better access.

Not being into the movie, I closed my eyes and decided to enjoy her hand massaging my cock. As my breathing slowed and became deeper, she began to firmly squeeze the shaft of my cock. The squeezing continued until it was almost too intense. I was again fully gorged and tenting my pants. The squeezing softened and I was again burning with lust.

Usually by now, Lynda liked to whisper something erotic in my ear to excite my mind and intensify my lust. This time, she seemed completely focused on the movie.

Now I was begging for the movie to end. I knew there was still a half hour or so to go and I had no idea how I would make it.

Lynda now was firmly stroking my cock through my pants. My eyes were crushed shut and I was trying to control my breathing and keep from letting things go too far.

"Look" she whispered in my ear.

I opened my eyes and there on the screen were the two main characters of the movie in a very erotic bedroom scene. She was wearing stunning lingerie and she was having her way with him. My body tensed and my cock throbbed at the sight and thought.

Lynda then violently began to pump my cock through my pants. I wanted to pull it out and let her have it, but never got the chance. It seemed like it only took seconds and I erupted like a volcano. My cock was throbbing and pulsing violently and she continued her relentlessly pumping. I wanted to scream from the intensity but held it.

As my orgasm subsided, I exhaled and seem to collapse there in the chair next to her. She removed her hand and continued to watch the movie. It took me a while to catch my breath and open my eyes again. Now, I knew why she had my put the condom on before the movie.

I looked over at her and noticed one of her hands was resting on her leg, her fingers slowly rubbing back and forth on the inner side of her thigh. Her chest was rising and falling more than normal, and her nipples were erect. It seemed that she had enjoyed the movie, one way or another.

She leaned over to whisper something, "The movie is almost over, let's go now and beat the crowd."

We got up and quickly exited from the theater. We practically raced back to the car.

When we got in the car, she unbuckled my pants and pulled them down to my knees. She reached over and pulled the condom off my still swollen and tender cock. The glistening of my cum was visible from the parking lot lights shining through the windshield. Without saying a word, she leaned over and swallowed my cock deep in her mouth. I could feel her tongue and lips devouring me with lust. I quickly became erect again and wondered what would happen next.

She sat up and kissed me forcefully, her mouth and tongue still covered with the taste from my hot sticky cum. She was savage with her intensity. I wanted her and it was clear she needed to release her lust.

She pulled back, gasped and the smiled at me with an evil grin. "I thought you might like me diddling you for a change! Instead of tasting my juices on your sticky fingers and in your mouth afterwards, you get your juices in my mouth. Let's go home and fuck."