Didi and Ken Throw a Party Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooooh....nipples...lots and lots of nipples!"

Like a kid in a candy store, she began to ooh and aah as nipples swept her pussy, nipples glided along her own nipples, nipples flitted along her face and she grasped and squeezed them in her hands. Max got up and placed her thighs on each side of Rita's head; very slowly she lowered herself until her pussy was just above Rita's nose. Rita groaned and tilted her head up to receive it but Max stayed just out of reach. Max would lower herself and rub her slit along Rita's nose and as Rita would turn her tongue toward her, Max would rise. Bev was rubbing her nipples into the soles of Rita's feet while I played with Bev's ass.

Didi pointed to Ken and then to Rita's pussy. Ken moved into position. Sheila held Rita's lips apart as Ken drove his huge truncheon into her. Rita gasped and then cried out as Ken filled her. I was mesmerized as I watched her womb stretch and widen to receive it. She cried out again. Max lowered herself completely onto Rita's face and allowed Rita to lap at her. Rita was now panting and arching up and down as Ken took his time. Didi untied Rita's ankles and immediately her legs flew straight into the air and then wrapped around Ken's ass, her heels digging into his buttocks. Everybody else was sucking, licking, pinching, tweaking, caressing or nibbling on Rita. Rita was cumming and she was cumming hard. Ken pulled out with a loud pop as Rita begged for him to continue. Sam took his place and began to seriously pump. His cock was easily just as large and as thick as Ken's.

Sheila now placed her thighs on either side of Rita's neck. As she began to kiss Max, both their pussies ground against each other and grazed Rita's swiping tongue. Frank was beginning to cum and I could see that Mel, who was playing with Frank's ass, was bringing it on. Frank abruptly pulled out and began to shoot his white cum all over. Not missing a beat, Jim's long and thin cock took his place. This drove Rita over the edge and she began to flop up and down on the bed, her cries muffled by all the sopping pussy in her face.

She arched up and for what seemed liked forever, she stayed them until she collapsed. Her wrists were untied and she lay limp as everyone lay around her cheering. Cheryl removed the blindfold.

"Omigod, that was by far the biggest 'Big O' I have ever had!" said Rita, smiling to us, "It went on and on forever!

"But now for the finishing touch!" added Cheryl.

She laid her body upon Rita until she buried her face into Rita's dripping snatch. Rita responded as she buried her face into Cheryl. Rolling to one side, they locked into a furious sixty-nine.

Cheryl looked at Sheila and said, "Hey teacher, check my homework."

Cheryl placed two fingers into Rita's juicy vee and began to massage her g-spot. Rita did likewise and the girls were moaning and rocking back and forth.

"Oooh, oh, uh-uh-uh."

They began to spasm together, pushing their pussies down hard. They were cumming and it was beautiful to watch. As they climaxed, she squeezed themselves together in a tight hug. Rita slowly spun around and they began to kiss and share their tastes.

"You both get A's. Well done," said Sheila, "now wait until you see what I assign next!"

Didi had run the bathtub in the large private bathroom located behind the bed. She lifted Rita up and helped her into the tub. Cheryl joined her there. The rest of made their way to the salon for some drinks and a little rest but I was busy enjoying Bev's lips surround my cock. Another joint found its way to me by way of Sheila. Standing next to be as I gently pulled at her nipples and shared tokes, she too began to enjoy Bev's oral techniques.

I pulled Bev onto the bed and the three of us began to play. The women got into a sixty-nine as I maneuvered my dick into Bev's dripping snatch. My goodness, she was tight. I savored the feeling as I enjoyed the occasional swipe of Sheila's tongue on my sac. I began to squirt as Sheila pulled me into her mouth for the coup de grace. As my cock softened, the women finished each other off. Then we joined in a three-way kiss and rested for a long while. Bev suggested that we join the group as she had to go back to "work." What a tough job...and she was getting paid!

Sheila took my hand and led me up to the stern deck. It was warm enough out there but with a bit of a humid chill that awoke the pores of my skin. I placed my arm around my naked raven-haired beauty.

"Sweetheart," she said, "I need your cock in me now. I want to feel your cum in me. Now."

Far be it from me to pass on this wonderful moment. Sheila lay back on the sun cushion and I climbed on top of her for a slow missionary fuck, the kind you have with your special partner. While we rocked and swayed, I looked out on the open water and the twinkling lights from the Connecticut shore. Sheila had her fingers strumming her clit as I began to fill her with my sticky love fluid. Her orgasm followed mine by a moment and we cuddled, listening to the combined sounds of the water lapping against the boat, Ry Cooder and Manuel Galbon strumming some exotic and sexy Cuban music and the sounds of pleasure drifting through the air...

"That was good, baby," she said, "That was what we needed."

I smiled and kissed her. I looked out again upon the water and wondered what I had done to feel so rewarded. Certainly, I was a lucky man.

Next Time: The party continues with more party games.

If you like my memoirs please leave a comment, astute or stupid. Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed it.

12