Dies Irae 02

Story Info
Sex and Death.
3.1k words
4.68
8.5k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 02/23/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thelema
thelema
24 Followers

All feedback welcome. Thanks!

Astor woke with a start. She looked at the clock; it was 10:37 am. 'Why is it so late?' She thought, and then she became aware of the body juxtaposed to hers and a contented smile crossed her face as she recalled why.

Unused to this sort of sleepover Astor was at loss as to the proper conventions of the morning call; should she leave him sleeping? Wake him up? And if so how?

She was saved the decision.

"Good morning beautiful." Matthias rolled over and looked at her with a boyish grin, before opening his arms, beckoning her towards him.

She moved to him and their mouths instantly found each other. It was a soft and tender kiss at first that swiftly resumed the fervour of the night. Their tongues danced as they're bodies melded together, fused by the heat of their passion.

Matthias rolled Astor underneath him, their lips never parting. His morning glory rested between her thighs and was tantalised by the inviting warmth emanating from her cunt.

Astor was lost in a haze of pleasure as Matthias kissed his way down her body, he paused at her breasts, expertly biting and sucking them, teasing her erect nipples with his teeth; she moaned in rapture.

His hands took over caressing her breasts as he navigated down her smooth abdomen trailing kisses towards his treasure. He appreciated the murmurs of arousal Astor was making and was heady with the pheromones her body was emitting. He breathed in deeply and could taste the sweet perfume her pussy was releasing.

Astor thought she would die from desire, and then she felt his hot breath on her point of need and groaned loudly as his tongue slid the length of her slit.

Cunnilingus was not her favourite sexual act; she loved the feel of cock too much. However, she realised Matthias was a master of the art and she was soon bucking violently against his mouth as he speared her with his tongue, sending her to heaven.

Matthias finished lapping up the juices rewarded to him and looked up Astor who was beaming.

"What a lovely way to start the day." She looked at his ripe manhood and sultrily licked her lips. "How can I ever repay you?"

"Haven't I played nicely?" He quirked his eyebrow at her then worked his way back up her body and ravaged her with kiss. Astor lithely moved on top, straddling his body; he was a dominant lover but he quite happily let Astor take charge.

Her movements almost mimicked his earlier ones; she kissed and mouthed her way down his body, briefly stopping to nip at his nipples before gliding her tongue down his toned stomach; he tasted of spiced sandalwood.

Throughout her life her previous lovers had all been in agreement that her mouth was made for fellatio and, maybe because she knew that her large plump lips were perfect for the carnal act, that she had always taken pride, and pleasure, in giving good head; she soon had Matthias moaning her name.

For someone as old as Matthias it was difficult to recall the last time he had felt such bliss, he couldn't even remember the last time he really enjoyed sex, it had become a habit of need as opposed to want. The gratification that he was now feeling was igniting in him a deep emotional yearning; he wanted Astor for something more than physical fulfilment.

"Ride me." he breathed.

Astor heard his plea and looked up into his eyes, the desire she saw in them burned through her; she pounced on his lips and settled above him. Slowly, she impaled herself upon him, gyrating wantonly when she reached the base of his cock. She held the bed head for support and leisurely lifted herself up his shaft before plunging back down.

Matthias grabbed her hips and thrust back, their movements were in complete synergy and they grunted wildly against each other. Blind with lust and hunger his self control was waning, his canines involuntarily began to elongate, and in lieu of this, he swiftly and deftly flipped Astor face down and thrust into her.

He was now rampantly fucking her from behind; his hands caressed her breasts and pinched at her nipples. He used one hand to quickly brush away her dark locks to reveal the beautiful nape of her neck. Recalling the positive reaction Astor has shown the night before, he began nipping and kissing her in on this area.

"Fuck...yes." Astor screamed, "Harder ... bite me harder."

"You'll bleed," he exclaimed.

"It's only blood," she negated, "take me," and with that she flung her head back in expectation.

He couldn't quite believe what he was seeing and hearing; as a rule he didn't drink blood from humans without explicit permission, and though Astor clearly didn't fully comprehend what she was asking, he couldn't deny her.

He was quite confident that Astor would explode from his bite, taking him with, so he withheld for a few more moments, thrusting in and out, relishing the feel of her pussy around his cock. Then just as he was reaching his climax he bit down now on her neck.

Astor screamed in ecstasy as his teeth pierced her neck, at once painful and pleasurable, her orgasm was so powerful it caused her whole body to spasm, amazing aftershocks rippled through her body as Matthias released into her, all the while delicately suckling at her neck.

Matthias licked up the punctured marks healing the wounds completely. Her blood had tasted like ambrosia but he hadn't taken any more than was necessary and certainly nothing that would impede upon her functioning. He pulled out of her and turned her round to wrap her in his arms; they shared a lazy kiss in a cloud of post coital happiness.

"If I could stop time right now I would."

"Mmm, I know, you're amazing." She deepened the kiss, before reluctantly disentangling herself, "but have you seen the time?" it was now 11:30. "I have to be at the pub for 12 and Beauty has... oh!" she gasped, and jumped out of her bed grabbing her midnight blue silk nightgown as she ran out of the room.

'Curious woman,' Matthias thought, while luxuriously stretching on the four poster bed. He too suddenly gasped when he remembered Vincent, and he lugubriously wondered whether the present revelries were a prelude to darker times ahead. Matthias sighed and murmured aloud, "que sera sera." He then sat up and let out a small groan; his clothes were still in the library!

...

"Oh beauty I'm so sorry you must be starving." Astor said to Beauty as she put down her bowl, the dog started to wolf down the dry biscuits, "Ok, we're going to see Jack shortly, so I have to get ready..."

"... Do you always discuss your plans with the dog?" Matthias asked as he walked into the kitchen, cradling his arms around her, relishing the feel of the silk against her body.

Astor melted against him. "Well, she knows Jack; she must recognise I'm not dressed, and, she knows we usually go out this time of day and, Beauty is singularly intelligent. Aren't you my lovely one?" She cooed to Beauty who wagged her tail at the praise. "Also I am of the view that mankind is entirely arrogant in the belief that just because we don't understand them we assume they don't understand us, when there is evidence contrary to that very supposition." She paused to breath and was opening her mouth to continue her rant but was cut off with a kiss.

"It's very distracting when you do that." She pulled away with a peck and a teasing bum slap. "If you want there's toast or cereal for breakfast and coffee, tea, maybe some juice, but you'll have to help yourself as I really must get ready."

"I'll make some coffee, you get ready, and if you don't mind I'll be happy to walk you to the pub?"

"Sounds perfect." She replied and gave him another peck before running out of the kitchen to finally get ready.

Beauty had finished eating and was now looking at him with deep intensity. "You do seem to be smarter than most dogs, so it's up to you to protect Astor when I'm not around." To his surprise Beauty gave a resoundingly affirmative bark.

...

The rains had cleared the sky, it was a beautiful day and Astor and Matthias walked arm in arm enjoying each other's easy company. Neither was used to this sort of intimacy, but it felt so natural that it obscured any peculiarity with the situation that they might have otherwise felt.

They were discussing plans for meeting that evening as they turned the corner of the road, at the end of which was the Crown & Gate. Beauty abruptly bolted, forcing Astor to let go of the lead, her eyes instantly followed the dog and she was confronted with flashing blue lights; she ran.

A crowd milled round the yellow and black tape that sealed off the surrounding area of the pub.

"Miss what do you think you're doing?" A middle aged uniformed officer asked as Astor charged through the tape.

"Jack?" she asked in a desperate voice.

"Come with me." He solemnly said, escorting her into the pub which looked more like a police station.

"Where is Jack?" Astor demanded, "Where is he?" her hands mindlessly grabbed at her hair; she was terrified. Though she had experienced tragedy before, it was the agonizing moments of not knowing, of having to imagine what horror; that was always the worst part.

"Astor?" Matthias grabbed her hand and she turned to look at him, her eyes were glazed and he could see she didn't register him; he followed her and the officer into the pub. He didn't really feel fear but he was afraid, for if this was the work of Vincent then this was his catcall to war.

A man in his early forties in a sharp light brown corduroy suit approached them, "I'm detective Stroud, and you are?"

"I'm Astor Bely-Winthrope and Jack is the closest thing I have to a father." She said in a composed voice that belied her dread.

"I'm deeply sorry he's been murdered." Stroud replied, experience had taught him that candidness in such situations was best.

He found that people usually reacted in three ways; most, overcome with grief, broke down completely; it was always the same harrowing cries of despair, the same ineffable sorrow that brought them to their knees. The second reaction always left him disquieted; the people who didn't react immediately, because they always went off eventually and the result was never good. And the third, well, they were the guilty ones or the psychopaths, and he instinctively knew who they were, even without proof, his hair always stood on end as if chilled to the core.

Stroud wasn't fully cognisant of the involuntary response his body made to this intuitive repulsion; he thought he was just good at his job. Thus he was genuinely relieved to see Astor's legs give way, and was glad she had someone to support her literally and figuratively.

Matthias held Astor's limp body in his arms, he sat them down on the very table they shared last night; he winced at the memory. One thought possessed his mind, 'Jack didn't deserve this; Vincent will pay.'

"What's happened?" She spoke in a voice barely audible, shock swept over her, nullifying her senses to help process the horror. "What happened?" she repeated, louder this time, forcing back the tears that were streaming down her face, "Fran?" she suddenly cried, "Does Fran know?"

"No. We've been trying to get hold of her; we understand she's in Spain."

"I'll call her." And then she realised the awful truth of having to tell Fran Jack was dead, murdered, 'Oh god how am I going to tell her?'

"I am truly sorry for your loss. I want to assure you we are going to catch whoever did this, naturally I have a few questions, but it can wait for now." He turned to Matthias "Who are you?"

"I'm Matthias Lichtenberg, a friend to Miss Winthrope and Jack. Detective what happened?"

Stroud voiced an "ah" in response to his name. "Mr. Lichtenberg I most certainly have a few questions for you, it seems you know the suspect, or at least he knows you."

"Excuse me?" Astor queried. "Detective- Stroud was it?" Stroud nodded, "please tell me what happened? We were most likely the last people to see Jack and we've been together since. I don't question Matthias innocence, and we'll happily answer any questions you have, but right now I need to know what happened, and then I need to tell his soul mate that he's dead. So I would really appreciate it if you would tell us what the fuck happened?" She spoke in a clear calm tone that surprised even herself.

"Yes, what do you mean the suspect knows me?" Matthias demanded, wondering what wicked game Vincent was playing.

"The killer left a rather gruesome message on the bedroom wall," he paused and gulped, "in blood. He wrote...

'Matthias Matthias the game has begun,

You saved the girl, so I had some fun.

But her time too will soon be done,

And you Matthias will be the saviour of none.'

... Would either of you care to enlighten me as to the meaning of this?" He looked at them both for a reaction. Astor presented a look of confused consternation, but Matthias held one of fury that brooked no sense of surprise.

"That man." Astor said, and what little colour remained on her face drained completely.

"What man?"

"Last night ... I provoked him ... he wanted Beauty." She spoke disjointedly too preoccupied with her on thoughts.

"Who's Beauty?"

"Oh Beauty, where is she?" she looked at Matthias ignoring the detectives question.

"I'll find her." Matthias assured her and then turned to Stroud, "Her dog, she ran off when we got here."

"I'll have someone look for her. What does she look like?"

"All black, she's a flat back retriever. She still has her lead on." Astor answered.

Stroud called over a uniformed officer and told him to find Beauty."So who was this man?"

"How does he know you Matthias?" Astor asked looking at him suspiciously.

"I don't know, maybe Jack told him before ..." he didn't finish his sentence; he didn't want to lie to her nor tar the memory of the dead man; Jack would never have given Vincent information about Astor or him.

"Please, let's start from beginning, who was this man?"

...

Fran was exhausted by the time she reached the small village located a few miles from the compound. She cursed her old legs and then chided herself out loud "Fran, stop complaining your legs still work fine." She made the journey to use the only public phone in the village bar; she could have borrowed any of the youngster's phones, but she wanted peace and quiet and an uninterrupted chat with her beloved.

"Buenos dias Senora" a lively girl with long jet black hair greeted her from behind the bar.

"Buenos dias, quiero utilizar el teléfono."

"si, si." The girl gesticulated towards the back and returned to her book.

The girl reminded Fran of Astor, nose in a book and clearly a vivacious character.

She lifted the receiver, filled the machine with coins and dialled the number. It rang a few times before being answered.

"Hello?"

"Astor! I was just thinking of you, how are you? What are you doing at the Crown? Is Jack ok?"

"No, Jack's not ok, I'm sorry Fran he's dead."

Chills ran through Fran, "I'm sorry Astor that's not funny, now please let me speak to Jack."

"Fran, I'm so sorry I wish this was a cruel joke but he's dead. I'm going to send the plane for you; you can be back here in under five hours." Astor waited for her to say something and only heard the shuffle of feet, "Fran? Fran?" Astor called down the line.

Fran let go of the phone and walked away leaving it hanging. She walked towards the exit, she didn't hear the bar maid get up to say goodbye. She stepped outside, walked a few meters and collapsed on the ground.

"Hola?"

"Hello, who's this? Where's Fran?"

"My English is not very good; I am Carmen, the senora has left." There was a shout outside, "er, sorry, one momento."

Carmen went to see what was happening; the woman was lying on the ground motionless, two local men had immediately rushed forward and were leaning over her.

"Bring her in, out of the sun." She called to them. She quickly returned to the phone, "I'm sorry she's fallen."

"What do you mean she's fallen, what's going on?" Astor was frantic; Matthias grabbed the phone from her, and quickly started conversing in Spanish. "What's she saying?"

"It sounds like Fran has fainted. Apparently someone's gone to get a doctor."

"Ask if she knows her family? And if she does to tell them I'll be over in a few hours."

While Matthias relayed the message over the phone, detective Stroud turned to Astor, "Miss Winthrope, I'm sorry but not only are you a major witness to this investigation you seem to be the killer's next target, you can't just leave the country."

Astor gave him a scathing look, "Even if you could get an injunction to stop me, I would already be in Spain by the time it was passed. I would think your resources would be better served catching the psycho who murdered Jack. Besides, leaving London and the country surely will make it more difficult for him to find me?"

"Maybe." The detective reluctantly agreed. He gave her his card "Call me if you remember anything else or if anything happens, please?"

"Thanks.I didn't mean to rude."

"Please, it's fine you must be terribly worried. When will you be back?"

"I wouldn't have thought for more than a few days, it will depend on how Fran is, and the funeral arrangements."

"Gracias mucho senoria." Matthias put the phone down. "She knows the family; when do we go?"

"You don't need to come with."

"I want to."

"Does this dog belong to you?" a young police officer holding beauty interrupted.

"Beauty!" Astor cried with joyous relief and descended to her knees as the dog bounded into her and nuzzled against her. "Where was she?"

"She's been hiding under a car."

"It's going to be ok Beauty," she soothed and cuddled the dog, "everything's going to be fine."

thelema
thelema
24 Followers