Diesel Chronicles Ch. 21

Story Info
Packing up.
3.1k words
4.66
19.3k
6
0

Part 21 of the 22 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/30/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gwen
Gwen
61 Followers

The next week was a blur. We spent the weekend at my parent’s ranch and told them that we were getting married, I called the manager in LA and set up an appointment with her for the week after next, went to the office and filled out the transfer paperwork and packed up my things, and went shopping for Vin’s ring. He already had the matching wedding band that went with my ring, so I bought him a two-tone white and yellow gold band that has a row of 5 round diamonds in the center, and started packing up my apartment. While we weren't out running errands, Vin was working and I rested. Before I knew it, he was getting ready to go back to LA.

"When is Tony coming to pick you up?"

"My flight leaves at 9:00 tomorrow morning."

"You're flying commercial?"

"Yeah. I'll still make the occasional trip that way, but when you're with me, we'll use the jet."

"I'm going to miss you, but at the same time, I've got a million things to do before next Friday."

"I figured as much. Pack what you plan to take to Cozumel and what you need for the following week, then ship the rest to the house. We'll leave the furniture here for now, and come back for it later. When we get back next Sunday, while Tony is refueling the plane, we'll come back over and pick up some of your things, including the cat."

“I’ve been thinking about that. The cat, I mean. I’m thinking about giving him to Mandy.”

“Why?”

“I don’t want your dog having him for one of his snacks.”

“Gwen, he won’t eat him.”

“Does he come into the house?”

“Yeah.”

“Then I don’t want to chance it. Mandy will take care of him.”

“Are you sure about this?”

“Yeah.”

Later that afternoon, Vin drives me to my doctor's appointment. We're both relieved when the doctor gives me a clean bill of health. That night we celebrate. Vin lights candles all around the apartment and runs a bath for me.

"Dinner should be ready in half an hour, so take your time," he says, leaving me in the bathroom.

And I do. The hot water relaxes my sore muscles, and I stay in the bath until the water starts to cool off. Quickly shaving my legs, I rinse off and step out, drying my body with a thick towel. Pulling on a pair of shorts and muscle shirt, I join Vin in the kitchen.

"Dinner smells wonderful. What it is this time?"

"Broiled chicken breasts, vegetables, rolls, and dessert."

"Dessert?"

"Yeah, I figured that since we're celebrating, might as well go all out."

He has the table set and has two candles in the center.

"Planning on seducing me?"

"Would it work?"

"It already did. Can I help you with anything?"

"No, it's all finished. Sit down and I'll make you a plate."

Vin joins me at the table a few minutes later. Everything is wonderful.

"Can I ask you a question?" I ask during dinner.

"Sure." Vin replies.

"When did you know?"

“The night before we left the cabin. We were sitting on the pier watching the moon come up. It's like all of a sudden, it was so clear to me. I mean, here is a woman who loves the simple things in life like coming to a cabin in the middle of nowhere, hiking through the woods, sitting in a swing and enjoying the quiet, or just watching a sunset. What about you?"

"On the pier before we left. I was standing there looking out over the lake and I felt so peaceful. I thought to myself that here is a man who is taking a chance by showing me who he really is, letting me into his life and trusting me with what I've learned. The trip to Cozumel was the icing on the cake."

"Speaking of cake, sit here and I'll get the dessert."

Vin walks to the refrigerator and pulls out a strawberry cheesecake.

"Oh, man. My favorite."

"I figured as much. I found it in the pantry, along with fresh strawberries in the refrigerator."

Slicing a piece, he puts it on a small plate and hands it to me. Picking up a fork to dig in, he stops me.

Picking up a strawberry, he holds it to my lips. Slowly I open my mouth and take a bite. His gaze never leaves my lips. He takes a fork and scoops some of the cheesecake onto it, and lifts it to my mouth again. I take it into my mouth, and he slowly pulls the fork out. A little ends up on the side of my mouth, and he leans over to lick it off. It's more than I can take. Turning my head slightly, I kiss him. It started off innocent enough, but sometime during the kiss, it turned into much more.

Breaking apart, he takes my hand and leads me into the bedroom.

"What about the dishes?" I ask.

"I'll take care of them later. Right now I want to make love to you."

And he did, several times.

The following day was Friday, and I take Vin to the airport to catch his plane. Saying goodbye was hard, but knowing the next time we'll see each other will be for the wedding makes it a little easier. I drive back to the apartment and clean up last night's dishes since we never made it back into the kitchen, then I collapse on the couch. Calling Kay, I invite her to come shopping with me and Jennifer tomorrow, and then ask if I can come over that evening to tell Mandy the news and invite her to come with us.

“Sure, dinner is at 6:00. See you then,” Kay says.

Arriving back at home after our visit, Vin has left a message and I call him back.

"Where were you?" he asks.

"I went to tell Mandy the news."

"Was she upset?"

"A little, but I explained that she can come see us and we’ll come see her. She's going shopping with us tomorrow."

"How are you feeling?"

"A little tired, but it's ok."

"Then I'll let you go. I'll talk to you tomorrow."

"Ok, love you."

"Love you too."

Saturday morning, Jennifer, Kay and Mandy arrive around 9:00 and we go shopping. Mandy is in heaven with all of the pretty dresses. I have an idea of what I want, but finding it is going to be the difficult part.

"Since it's going to be outside, I want something light weight and no sleeves, maybe something with a halter top."

I find exactly what I'm looking for at the first store. It’s a white, tea-length dress with a halter bodice and illusion neckline. Not the typical wedding dress, but beautiful just the same. Mandy goes into the dressing room to help me change.

"Aunt Gwen, that's beautiful."

"Thanks Mandy. Let's go see what your mom and Jennifer think."

Walking out of the dressing room, they don't say a word.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing. It's just we're not used to seeing you in a dress." Kay says.

"Well, do you like it?"

Nodding to each other, Jennifer says, "I think we're finished shopping."

"Well, Mandy, it looks like our job here is finished." my sister tells her.

Mandy pipes up. "No more dresses?"

Bending down, I give her a big hug. "No, we’re finished. Thanks for helping me today."

"You're welcome."

We head back to the apartment and Kay takes Mandy home, while me and Jennifer go shopping for the good stuff. Victoria's Secret never knew what hit them.

Vin calls later that evening to see how the shopping trip went.

"I knew what kind of dress I wanted and found it at the first store we went to."

"So, any hint as to what it looks like?"

"All I'm going to say is that it's white. By the way, what are you going to wear?"

"What do you want me to wear?"

"I have no idea what's in your closet so you'll have to do that one on your own.”

"Cool. I've got some things to finish up, so I’ll talk to you tomorrow. Love you."

"Love you too."

I hang the phone up and Melkor jumps into my lap. Turning on the TV, I flip through the channels and find that one of his movies is playing. I settle back on the couch and watch it, falling asleep before it's over.

Sunday morning, I went and picked Mandy up and we spent the day at the zoo. She came back and helped me pack a few more boxes, adding them to the ever-growing stack in the corner, and then I took her back home. When I got back to the apartment, I turned on my computer to check my emails and was chatting with Jennifer when Vin came online.

hey

what are you doing?

work, what are you up to?

just got back from taking mandy home. we went to the zoo and she helped me pack a little.

how are you feeling?

pretty good. i’m chatting with jenn and she said matt is going to take the pictures

cool

brb, let me finish with jenn & i’ll be back

i’m back – went to change clothes

what are you wearing?

muscle shirt and shorts, why? what are you wearing?

jeans

no shirt?

no

man it’s getting hot in here …. button fly?

yeah

i wish i was there to unbutton them

and do what?

run my tongue up and down your cock, then all around it

o

what’s wrong?

getting hard to type

all the blood leaving your brain and heading south?

you could say that

pants fitting a little tighter?

yep

take them off

gwen

why not, is someone there

no, just me

then do it

what are you going to take off

what do you want me to take off

shirt

hold on

ok, done

imagine me licking a trail from your neck down to your breasts

mmmmmm

flicking your nipples with my tongue

k

what’s wrong? can’t type?

hard to with one hand

where’s the other one?

wouldn’t you like to know

take off your shorts

k

panties?

none

mmmm, i can picture you sitting there naked

and extremely wet

i’m licking it up, flicking your clit with my tongue

mmmm

what are you doing?

you can’t even begin to imagine

oh yes i can

having problems on your side?

yep

what do you want me to do?

tell me what you want to do

first i’d sit on my knees between your legs and take you into my mouth, running my tongue all over you. after i teased you like that for a few minutes, i’d lick a trail up your stomach, circling your nipples and lightly bite them … you still there?

mmm

from there i’d kiss my way up to your neck, rubbing my breasts against your chest as i go, and finally get to that gorgeous mouth of yours, sucking on your bottom lip … still with me?

mmm

i’d straddle you, slowly taking you into my body, and start to ride you. slowly at first, then speeding up. you can feel my body pulsing around you, driving you closer to the edge, until you can’t take it any more, then you erupt inside of me …. doing ok over there?

yeah, definitely need a cold shower now

well, in the shower …. just kidding

you’re bad

only when i need to be – you like?

very much

sorry to do this to you but i’m tired and ready for bed. see you friday.

love u

love u 2

I shut down the computer and head to the bedroom.

Monday, I called everyone and invited them to dinner Thursday night, did a little more packing, made arrangements for Mike and Karen at one of the hotels near the airport, and started getting nervous.

Tuesday, I went and picked up Vin's ring at the jewelers because it had to be resized, and went to Best Buy and bought a laptop computer. Getting back home, I spent all afternoon loading my extra programs on it and moving files over.

Wednesday evening, Jennifer came over and helped me pack what little bit of stuff that was left. When we were finished, we sat on the couch talking.

"Are you nervous yet?" she asked.

"Yeah. It started Monday. But I'm not scared about marrying him. It's the move and starting over where I don't know anyone."

"Gwen, just be yourself. Sure, people are going to talk because Vin married you, and because you're not one of them, but you will make new friends. People who get you know you, the real you, will see that you're a good person."

"Thanks, I needed that."

"Well, my job here is done. I'm going to head home."

Walking to the door, I give her a hug. "Be careful and we'll see you guys tomorrow night."

"Later."

Vin called while I was in the tub.

"Busy?" he asks.

"Just soaking in the tub."

"Mmmm, nice mental picture."

"Stop. You're only making it harder on yourself."

"You don't know the half of it," he says, laughing.

"Miss me?"

"You could say that. I talked to the realtor and she found a few places that I think you might like. We'll go look at them next week."

"Wow, that was fast."

"That's how we do things here. Well, not everything." he says, chuckling.

"Thanks for the tip."

"How much more do you have to pack?"

"Everything's done, with the exception of a few things in the bedroom and bathroom, and my computer."

He started laughing. "We'll finish up tomorrow afternoon when I get in."

"Sounds good. What time do you want me to be at the airport?"

"We should be there around 1:00 your time."

"Good, that gives me tomorrow morning to finish up my errands and get my nails done."

"I talked to the hotel today and everything is on schedule. I told them that we'd be there around noon Friday, so they'll send someone down to the cottage to set things up later that afternoon."

"I'm glad we're doing it this way. I don't think I could handle the stress that goes along with planning a big wedding. Speaking of, has anyone gotten wind of it yet?"

"Not that I'm aware of, and believe me, I would have heard something by now."

"Good, I don't want a bunch of reporters wanting to do interviews on our honeymoon."

"But after?"

"That's your call. You get to decide when you want to go public with this."

"I’ll have my publicist release a statement Monday, that way we’ll have the weekend to ourselves. Hey, I still have to pack so I'm going to let you go. I'll see you tomorrow afternoon."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

Thursday morning I wake up to a thunderstorm. I hope this is not an omen of some kind. Flipping on the Weather Channel, it looks like rain all morning, and then it should clear up this afternoon. Great, errands in the rain.

Getting up and taking a shower, I straighten up the apartment and then go to the nail salon to have my nails done. Then I head to the airport, where I arrive a few minutes before they do. Vin opens the cabin door and jumps out, meeting me in the middle of the hangar.

Picking me up and hugging me, he gives me a kiss, then sets me back down. Taking my hand, we walk over to where the others are getting their bags out of the plane, and Vin introduces me to Karen. Vin gets his bag and we take Mike and Karen to the hotel, saying that we'd be back to pick them up at 7:00 for dinner. Then we head home.

"Well, this definitely looks different from the last time I was here," he says, walking into the apartment and setting his bag down.

"I've been busy. It's a good thing I’m not working right now. There's no way I could have done all of this and worked too."

"So, what do you have left to do?"

"I have to box up my computer stuff, and then pack for the trip this weekend and next week, and ship some boxes to LA. Kay is going to take care of that for me tomorrow."

"Need any help?"

"Sure. The computer boxes are in the storage closet on the porch. If you can do that for me, I'll take care of the clothes."

Vin gets the boxes and starts working on the computer, while I head into the bedroom to finish up in there. Once I'm done, I go into the living room with him.

"Are you ready for tomorrow?" he asks, pulling me onto the couch with him.

"Yeah. What about you?"

"Definitely," he says, kissing me.

Turning on the TV, he flips through the channels to see what's on. Leaning back against him, I fall asleep.

He wakes me up a couple of hours later. We take a shower and get dressed for dinner, then go to pick up Mike and Karen. Arriving at the restaurant a little early, we sit and talk until everyone arrives. Dinner is wonderful and everyone has a good time. This will be the last time I see my family for a little while, and it's hard to say good-bye. I scoop Mandy up and hold her tight, promising that it won't be long before we come back and see her. We drive Mike and Karen back to the hotel, saying that we'd see them the next morning around 9:00, and then Vin drives us home.

Walking into the apartment, I yawn.

"Tired?" Vin asks, dropping the keys onto the table.

"Yeah. It's been a long two weeks. Hell, I wasn't ever this tired when I had a job."

He starts laughing. "I take it you're ready for bed then?"

"Sleep. Need lots of sleep."

He pulls his shirt off, grinning. "I think you need something else," he says, walking towards me.

"And what would that be?"

"Me," he says, before meeting my lips with his.

Leaving a trail of clothes from the front door to the bedroom, he pulls me down onto the bed with him and shows me just how much I need him.

Gwen
Gwen
61 Followers