Different Ch. 02

Story Info
Shaun meets Mom's best friend.
3.5k words
4.48
215.2k
88

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 07/08/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Mom got dressed and left for work I contemplated what to do for the rest of the day. I was a bit disappointed that she had been called in for work today, but with my new ability I realized that now, anything was possible. While I contemplated what to do that day, the door bell rang. "Coming!" I shouted out to the person, walking over to answer it.

The door opened to a very welcome sight in the form of my Mom's best friend, Mandy.

"Oh hey Shaun, is your Mom in?" she asked cheerfully.

"Sorry Mand she got called into work today, but she'll be back this afternoon." I replied, thinking about how to handle this, realizing that this could be the chance I was looking for.

Mandy was very similar to Mom in both looks and personality, and I had always thought she was hot. With her long legs, shapely hips and chest, Mandy was essentially a paler version of Mom with darker hair. However, the biggest advantage was that, not being my Mom, my conscience had no issues with having her fuck me.

"Oh okay, well tell her I called and..."

I cut her off by saying her name whilst picturing her face in my mind.

"Mandy."

Her eyes glazed over and her shoulders relaxed.

"From now on you will be very attracted to me. Despite me being your best friend's son, you will not feel any guilt about having sex with me but will still not want to tell anyone. You will offer to have sex with me all afternoon and every orgasm you have will be the best you've ever had before." I could just put her back under later if there were any problems. "Mandy" I said, bringing her back up.

"-maybe I'll talk to her this afternoon" she said, continuing her conversation from before. Suddenly, she made eye contact with me and her facial expression changed. A lustful look came into her eyes as she said "So Shaun, what are you doing today?" walking into the house and putting her purse down on the kitchen table.

"Erm, nothing really why?" I replied, knowing exactly what she was getting at.

"Well, I was wondering since your Mom is out that maybe you and I could have some fun" she said, sauntering over to me and running her finger down my chest, smiling mischievously.

"What did you have in mind?" I asked, smiling back.

With that, Mandy leaned forward and kissed me, sliding her tongue into my mouth.

I responded in turn, entwining my tongue with hers and reaching round to grab her ass. After a few minutes, she pushed me back to take off her jacket and top, revealing her bra-clad breasts sticking out from her chest. They were a similar size to Mom's, if not a bit smaller, but they were just as perky, and her lacy black bra made them look so sexy. She saw me looking and jiggled them from side to side. "Does Shauny like?" she said laughing naughtily.

"I like a lot" I said, reaching around her to undo the strap whilst kissing her again. Her bra fell to the floor and I immediately stepped back to admire the view. Mandy's tits were paler than Mom's golden orbs but her areola's were a similar size and her nipples were standing to attention, showing how horny she was already. My hands came up to grab them as I started kissing her again, practically mauling her boobs with her hands. As I pinched her nipples I heard her giggle and decided that it was time to take this upstairs. Breaking the kiss I took her by the hand and led her up to Mom's room.

As we reached the bed, she turned me around and threw me down onto it, climbing on top of me to take off my pants and boxers, revealing my now rock hard cock.

"Someone's happy to see me aren't they" she said playfully.

After throwing my clothes down onto Mom's bedroom floor, she ran her tongue up my shaft and took the head into her mouth.

Mandy had divorced a year ago, and although she hadn't appeared to have any boyfriends from what I'd overheard off her and Mom, she'd had plenty of sex in the last year. Still, I hadn't expected her to be this good.

As she rhythmically bobbed her head up and down on my cock, she flicked the underside with her tongue and massaged my balls with her hands.

Lying back, I just put my hands under my head and let her get to work. The whole thing felt fantastic, but the best was yet to come. Even though I was already close to coming, after about 5 minutes Mandy started swallowing whenever my cock went down the back of her throat. Her throat muscles massaging my shaft felt brilliant, and when I told her I was cumming her speed increased.

"Fuck, Mandy, I'm cumming, fuck, fuck" I said, sitting up at this point as was about to reach my second climax of the day. Soon after that, my cock head erupted, ejecting my load down Mandy's throat.

Like the expert she was, Mandy swallowed every spurt whilst still massaging my cock with her throat, sucking on my cock until it was drained dry. Releasing my cock from her mouth Mandy stood up and took my t-shirt off.

"You'd better recover quickly stud. I've got a wet cunt with your name on it" she said, and with that she unzipped her jeans and slid them down her shapely legs showing the lacy matching panties she was wearing.

It was my turn to be forceful, so I took her by the shoulders and pushed her onto the bed. Putting my knees either side of her hips, I bent down and put my lips to her breasts. Pushing my head down with one hand whilst leading my hands up to her other tit with the other hand, began spurring me on as I teased her nipples with my tongue and teeth.

"That's it stud, suck Mandy's titties. I've seen you looking at them when you thought I wasn't looking Shauny baby, but now you can have Mandy's titties and pussy whenever you fucking want you dirty boy. Yes, keep doing that!" she shouted at me.

I continued to flick my tongue at her nipple while pinching the other with my right hand, snaking my other hand down to grope her ass. After a couple more minutes I sat up on my knees and began to pull down her panties, my cock now hard enough to cut glass. Her pussy was shaved bare like Mom's (had they done it together? That was an interesting thought) and so I could see it in all its glory. Looking down into her eyes I decided to just cut to the chase and guided my cock between her waiting pussy lips.

"Oh fuck I am so horny" Mandy yelled, reaching down to pump my cock up and down as the head entered her soaking wet slit.

Bringing her forward, I put my feet on the ground and used her knees for whilst I built up a rhythm, thrusting in and out of her at an increasing speed.

Mandy was very horny by this stage and so didn't need long, but having cum twice that day already, I was able to last a bit longer.

"Oh fuck yes!" she screamed, her hands reaching up to play with her rock-hard nipples. "Don't stop that you fucking bastard! Faster, faster, oh fuck faster!"

I complied, increasing the speed with which I slid my cock in and out of her pussy. After a couple more minutes, I felt Mandy's pussy muscles clamp over my cock, her juices flooding over my shaft.

"Yes, yes, OH FUCK YES!!!!" Mandy screamed at the top of her voice, mauling her tits feverishly as she rode out her orgasm.

As her cunt juices began leaking out around my cock, I pulled out and bent forward to kiss her.

"Oh Shaun that was so fucking good" she said, panting. "That is honestly the best sex I've ever had".

"Well it's not over yet" I said, kissing her on the lips and giving her a cheeky wink. Turning her around, I told her to get on her hands and knees in front of me.

"Stick your fucking cock into me from behind stud! Make me your fucking whore!" Mandy yelled at me, her big tits hanging down beneath her.

Standing at the end of Mom's bed, I slapped Mandy's ass from behind her and started plunging my cock into her pussy for the second time. Determined to give us both an orgasm this time, I started to shove my cock into her like a maniac. I reached round to grab her tits, fondling and squeezing them while at the same time Mandy massaged my cock with her pussy muscles.

"Oh Shaun, yes!" Mandy screamed in pleasure, matching my rhythm by bucking back and forth with my cock. "Make me your slut Shaun!" she yelled, reaching her hand back to massage her swollen clit frenziedly.

"Shut-up whore!" I yelled back, slapping her hard on the ass whilst my cock powered into her like a pneumatic drill.

"Oh fuck yes, again, AGAIN!" she yelled as I slapped her ass a couple more times. After that, I began to feel my climax quickly coming on, but tried to hold out to match Mandy's. However, unable to hold it much longer I said "Mandy, oh fuck I'm cumming!"

Her sopping cunt clamped down onto my cock once again and that was enough. I ejected my load into her pussy, my cum eventually flooding out as it filled her pussy and mixed with her juices, Mandy getting off as well.

As we both rode out our orgasms together, I clasped on top of her back and we lay there panting, my cock steadily getting soft inside her. Soon, Mandy and I nodded off, her pussy still loaded with my cum.

After a long nap I woke up and pulled out of Mandy, my soft dick covered in both our juices. However, as Mandy got up too and stretched. Her tits stuck out from her chest and I looked down to see my cum dripping down her legs. Mandy stopped yawning and rolled over to kiss me.

"Hmmm that was brilliant Shaun, we should do it again soon" she said, putting her arms around my neck and wrapping my tongue with hers. I felt her breast push against my bare chest and my already inflating cock was getting harder. Mandy pulled back as she felt it pressing against her thigh.

"Oooh" she giggled, looking down at it. "Young men eh? Always ready to go again."

"Maybe you could clean me up Mand" I said, hoping to get a quick blowjob before she left.

"Of course Shauny baby" Mandy said. With that she knelt down in front of and shoved my cock into her mouth, licking it clean of her own juices. "Yummy, I taste nice" she said laughing.

However, just as I was starting to enjoy it, she stood up and gave my cock a playful spank. "Sorry stud but I have to go. I'll see you again soon, I promise" she said, kissing me once more and bending down to pick up her underwear.

As she slid her panties and jeans up her past her shapely thighs I pictured her mind in my head. "Mandy". Although I couldn't see her eyes, her head straightened and she looked straight forward. Moving around to face her, I asked my questions, trying not to be distracted by her tits which were still uncovered.

"Mandy, how long has your pussy been shaved?" I asked.

"About 6 months." She replied in the standard neutral tone.

"Why did you start doing it?"

"A guy I'd been sleeping with told me how hot it was, so I tried it and just loved the feel of it."

"Did you know about my Mom's shaved cunt?"

"Yes, she did it just after me because of how sexy she said it felt."

"Wait, do you usually touch each others pussies?!" This conversation was getting interesting.

"When we get drunk we sometimes get naked and compare our pussies or boobs" Mandy said as if it was the most normal thing in the world.

Mom and Mandy had been friends since college, and so I wondered if they'd ever gone further than looking.

"What's the most you and Mom have ever done?" I asked, my cock now solid at the thought of Mom with Mandy.

"A couple of times we have got very drunk and eaten each other out and rubbed tits, but we don't do it regularly."

Wow. I never would have guessed that my Mom had been with a woman, let alone such a hot woman! Deciding that those questions were enough for now, I gave her a few commands for later, still turned on by the thought of Mom and Mandy together.

"Mandy, you will forget all those questions, and will remember this afternoon as the best sex you've ever had. You will be very interested in sex with me in the future but will not want my Mom to find out."

I brought her out the trance and watched her put the rest of her clothes on, following her downstairs to get her top.

"So yeah Shaun I have to go now but call me yeah? I'd really like to do this again" she said as she got her bag and headed towards the door.

Watching her sexy ass make bubbles in her jeans as she walked, I opened the door for her, my cock still hard and me still naked.

"Oh and one quick thing" she said turning around. "I'd be really grateful if you didn't mention this to your Mom. I don't think she would understand" Mandy said, facing me.

"How grateful?" I asked with a mischievous grin.

She smiled back and said "Oh you'll see", reaching down to squeeze my cock, and flashing a cheeky wink.

With that she walked out of the door and back down the street. Slamming the door behind her I checked the time. Mom's package was supposed to be here soon so I went upstairs to get my clothes. When I got to Mom's room I realized that the sheets still had evidence of mine and Mandy's 'afternoon' and so changed them. When Mom's package came (work stuff) I took my clothes back off and spent the rest of the afternoon relatively normally, playing video games, watching TV and doing some homework.

Eventually, Mom got back from work and I greeted her at the door with a hug. Glad that my commands had stuck and she didn't mind me being naked I reached down to feel her ass.

"Hey baby. How was your day?" Mom asked, not appearing to mind my increasingly hard cock.

"Yeah it was all right, pretty uneventful" I lied, my mind flashing back to my cock inside Mom's best friend. "Yours?"

"Yeah it was alright, but I need to get out of these clothes, the office was boiling today." Mom said, pulling out of the hug to walk upstairs.

"Sure Mom" I said, following her, excited to see that body again.

I sat on Mom's bed as she undressed. "So, did you want anything in particular baby?" Mom said, whilst unbuttoning her blouse.

Realizing that if I was hanging around her all the time then she would find it weird, I decided to give her a couple of quick commands. Putting her under, I told her what I wanted. "Mom, you will not find it weird that I am hanging around you all the time and will simply think of it as normal for a mother and son. Also, from now on you will find no topic of conversation inappropriate for us. Lastly, you will be okay with cooking me steak tonight" (it didn't all have to be about sex!). Bringing her back I continued to watch Mom reveal her white cotton bra.

"So what did you want for dinner tonight Shaun?" Mom asked, pulling of her top and unzipping her skirt.

Struggling to concentrate as Mom stood nonchalantly before me in just her underwear, my cock getting harder and harder, I said "Erm, yeah, steak and fries would be cool".

I watched Mom bend over to get some more clothes.

"Sure" Mom replied, getting out some jeans. "I think I have some in the freezer". Suddenly I realized she was putting more clothes on, and tried to stop her.

"Erm, Mom, wouldn't you be more comfortable in just your underwear tonight?" I hinted. "I mean, if you said you were hot today..."

"I suppose so honey. I t is awful hot to day. You don't mind your old mom walking around like this do you?" Mom said, putting her jeans back on the bed.

Stifling a laugh I replied" No mom that's fine. Also, do you have any other types of underwear?" I said, leaning back on her bed.

"Yes of course I do baby, why?" Mom asked confused.

"I just think you'd look a lot sexier in those" hoping to see something another than white cotton panties.

"Thank you baby, I think I'd like that a lot. Why don't you go downstairs and set the table while I get changed?"

Walking downstairs, slightly disappointed that I couldn't see those tits again, I began setting the table. However, as Mom came downstairs, all my disappointment faded away.

She was topless, her tits swaying from side to side as she came into the kitchen. Down below she was wearing a red lacy g-thong, giving me an eyeful as she bent down to get the grill pan.

"Looking hot Mom!" getting another look at her smooth areolas as she walked by.

"Thank you Shaun," Mom said looking contented. "I enjoy going topless and this thing always makes me feel sexy."

"Well you look it", I said.

Although the activities Mom and I did for the rest of the evening were run of the mill, I couldn't keep my eyes off her tits and ass and finally decided to do something about my dick.

"Mom" I said, putting her into the trance.

She was sitting on the sofa at the time and she straightened up, her eyes glazing over. However, despite part of me wanting to fuck Mom, my conscious still said no, and so I settled for relief. "Mom, from now on whenever you see that I have a hard cock you will offer to relieve me. You will not feel bad about it and will think of it as helping me out. You will even get horny over 'helping me out' and will get slightly turned on by the taboo nature of it. However, you will not want anyone else knowing and will keep it a secret. Finally" I continued, remembering that titty-fuck from earlier today "you will enjoy talking dirty to me when you relieve me, seeing that as normal as well".

I brought her out of the trance and walked over to give her a hug, purposely sticking my hard cock into her thigh and reaching between us to touch her boobs.

"Hey Shaun, did you want some help with that?" pointing towards my cock.

"Sure Mom that would be good" I said. Good was most definitely an understatement as I stood up in front of her and she wrapped her hand around my cock. As her hand smoothly worked its way up and down my shaft, I started humping Mom's hand with the same rhythm.

I looked down at Mom and she was lightly pinching one of her nipples, showing that she actually was getting off on this.

"You fucking like mommy's hands all over your cock don't you, you sick fuck" Mom said.

Slightly taken aback, but turned on nonetheless I continued to fuck Mom's hand even harder.

She continued, "Well Mommy likes jacking you off like this, yes she does. It makes your Mommy so fucking horny to run her fingers all over your big piece of meat whilst she plays with her tits you fucking stud".

Spurred on by Mom's talk I quickly began to reach my climax.

"Mom, fuck, I'm cumming" I said, unsure of what she'd do.

Mom responded by simply saying "Well, I don't want to make a mess" and popped my cock head into her mouth as she continued to wank me off.

As soon as she did that I spewed my load once again.

Mom drank it all down and then sucked my cock clean.

"Mommy's glad you liked that" she said, taking my cock out of her mouth. "Anytime you want that again Mommy's tits and mouth are always ready for you baby". Mom kissed my cock head and sat back up on the sofa and continued watching the TV.

I just stood there shocked. I'd just had the best hand-job of my life and now Mom was acting like nothing had happened. There was no doubt about it. These powers were the best thing to ever happen to me.