Different Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marybethf
marybethf
148 Followers

"A surgery last year." She patted the flat space in her skirt. "Hope you don't mind. I don't. You're a student?"

"Yes ma'am, I'm a junior at Tulane. First year there. Trying to escape my roommates. Quite rowdy. Not my type."

"I'm a pretty quiet person myself, I understand what you mean. I'm 26. And you?"

I paused for a fraction of a second, not a noticeable pause even, and looked at her. She not only had a sensual voice, but a very pleasing appearance, an almost magnetic draw pulled me emotionally towards her. Not the stunning model look like some women around town, rather a sophisticated charm, a southern elegance. Not the hard beauty saloon kind of southern look mind you, much softer, something you could fall into and never pull away from. No jewelry, not even a ring or ear rings, no piercings, no tattoos; hair with a gentle curl that hung in a broad sweep across the breadth of her shoulders; blue eyes like a cloudless sky; soft pale face without any makeup, none needed; lips and no lipstick, smooth kissable lips; long fingers without long nails, trimmed, never bitten. That one leg was shapely, pleasing, bare, sensually long, a small foot covered only in a simple loafer. Never known anyone missing a leg, but I didn't mind. It was just part of her. I didn't care at all. Just WANTED to be with her.

"Recently turned 21. Studying history. Not sure what I want to do, maybe work in a museum. Just don't know. So far my grades are good."

"I majored in English, taught for a year, wrote a book. Parents died in a plane crash. Didn't have to work after that, so I don't. Do some photography, travel some. Started another book, didn't finish it. Just enjoying life. Looking for someone to share my place, maybe more."

"Maybe more?"

"Don't know why I said that. Not sure anyone could share some of my peculiar interests. But it would be nice if I could find someone ..." she just stopped talking for a moment. "You don't have a boyfriend do you?"

The phrase 'peculiar interests' caught my attention, but let it slide. I was sure it didn't matter to me.

"No ma'am I don't. Not seeing anyone now. I had a girlfriend last semester for a while."

"You're a lesbian?"

"Never thought about a label. I did enjoy the touch of my girlfriend laying against my back during the night those rare times we got to share a bed. Other roommates you know." I lied, not much, don't know why I did, but Jan and I only slept together all night a few times. Mostly just a wamm bamm fuck you ma'am kind of thing when we weren't in class and the others weren't there.

"Like the way you put that. Let me show you the place."

We walked down the hall, all the rooms were on the left side of the hallway, each had a window in the outside wall, and a door into the hall. She was in front of me, not looking back. "The place next door is a mirror image. I have it rented to a nice older couple." Her crutches made a peculiar sound as she walked, a step, thud, step, thud, that echoed off the hard plaster of the walls, tall ceilings, and the bare southern pine wood floors. Parlor, bedroom, bath, bedroom, dinning room, kitchen, in that order. The bath had a claw foot tub, shower head, and a curtain hanging from a oval shaped rod suspended from the ceiling. Both bedrooms had furniture in them, queen bed and small dresser, nice oriental rug, plus a closet. On the walls in each room were photographs, hers I assumed. "Not big, but it is nice, and easy to take care of. I use the dining room table for my writing, sometimes to eat, not often a big meal. You are welcome to share it for your studies. I'm asking $200 and that includes utilities. If you're interested, you could move in now, tomorrow, or whenever you have time."

"I'd love to share this with you! I've loved chatting with you this morning. Don't have many things, no classes this afternoon. Could be back in a few hours."

"If you have a car, parking is a challenge in these older neighborhoods. No parking permits here. Never can find a place in front of the house. Tried to get a handicapped space, couldn't."

"Like that on campus too. Even with permits. I'll be fine."

She stood in front of me for a moment, then placed her hands on the sides of my shoulders, and pulled me closer. "Welcome Karen." She kissed my lips lightly. "This will be fun."

It didn't take long to throw my clothes in a suitcase, my books in a box, and carry them to my car.

As I walked up the 2 steps from the sidewalk onto the porch with my suitcase, Brenda stepped out and held the screened door open for me. "That didn't take long. Couldn't resist me?" she asked with a soft southern drawl that had been missing before.

"No ma'am, I couldn't." I gave her a little peck on the lips. Don't know why. Just felt right.

"Cut the ma'am. It's Brenda ... or hey you." She gave me a big smile.

I laid the suitcase on the bed in the second bedroom. "Just one box in the car. Be right back."

She stood on the porch again, holding the screen door open as I carried the box into the house. She had a grace about her that I couldn't stop thinking about. It was so rare, so sweet. I'd known her a few hours, more like an hour total, and now I was hooked like a fish, letting her reel me in. I didn't fight it.

Brenda followed me into the bedroom and leaned against the door frame, both crutches laying against her chest, one on top of the other, her hands rested on the padded tops. She was watching me intently as I put the box down, back from the edge of the bed.

"You're very easy on the eyes ... you know." Again that soft drawl.

I sat on the bed and leaned back on my hands. "You make me melt, like a hot wind blowing across my body." Wow, that was thick, but I meant it. Some of my English literature must have spilled out of my mouth just now.

She walked from the room, a quick glance over her shoulder to see if I was following, and into her bedroom. Something about her pulled me along behind her, maybe the fishing line and hook. Stopping next to her bed, she leaned her crutches against the wall by the head of the bed, then stood, balanced on her leg, the back of her calf just touching the mattress, looking at me with those sweet blue eyes. Her tongue licked her lips like they were dry, maybe she was just preparing them for a kiss. I walked slowly towards her, my hands extending out, preparing to wrap themselves around her.

"Brenda, I wanted you the moment I first saw you, first heard your voice, like the Sirens of Homer and I had no wax for my ears."

"Likewise my dear. I don't know what it was, maybe more like I had always known you. I only knew that once you returned with your things, we would be together instantly." As she spoke, she was unbuttoning her dress, letting it slip from her shoulders down over her body, her body with nothing else on it. I saw her naked for the first time; her small breasts, not huge and overwhelming her other features; her waist a little smaller than her hips; her bald mound; her short thigh along side her long leg, a beautiful contrast. As the dress landed around her foot, she asked "You like?"

I didn't answer, rather I wrapped my arms around her, pulling her close and kissing her lovely lips, sliding my hands somewhat quickly over her, touching her everywhere at once, cupping the end of her stump and squeezing it, fingers dragging through her slightly damp, on it's way to being wet, pussy, across her breasts, her nipples, and finally resting on the side of her face as I continued to kiss her. "Brenda, ..." I kissed her again. "... I wouldn't change a single thing. Nothing at all. You're perfect."

My fingers fumbled with the button on my jeans, I stopped and pulled my t-shirt over my head, tried again to unbutton my jeans, this time succeeding, pushed them and my panties down over my feet in a single motion. My mound was trimmed, something I'd started doing for Jan, well for me too. I stood for a moment letting her gaze at my body, hoping she would like it as much as I did hers. I sat next to Brenda, then we laid down next to each other. The ceiling fan blew a cool breeze across us, but the heat from the passion I felt right now was more than the fan could cool. Small beads of perspiration lay on my body.

The quick exploration of her body as I stood in front of her moments ago was now replaced by a gentle slow paced love making session as we kissed and touched each other over our whole bodies. We took turns nibbling, licking, sucking each others private parts, the clit, the labia, inserting fingers, singly, multiplies. Sometimes we would treat and taste each other one at a time, sometimes together at the same time. It was a feast that I would never be filled from. Her orgasms were delicious, so tender and quiet at times, wild and loud at others. It almost surprised me when she talked about 'how good my cunt, my pussy, tasted', the same nasty words Jan had taught me not so long ago, words she reserved for times like now. I reveled in using those words now to talk about her as well.

Hours passed. We were lost in a wonderful place as we made love, just the 2 of us, not a care in the world, just wanting to please and be pleased.

Exhausted, not knowing I could enjoy making love so long, having never been here, to this new plateau, I laid on my side, one arm draped over her waist, fingers stroking the cheeks of her ass, nibbling on her lips lightly. "I'm in love." I moaned into her ear.

"Me too. Such chemistry. This is so foreign. So sensational." She nibbled back. "Nice kisses." She laid an arm over me. We looked at each other for a while. Eventually she lifted her stump a little. "Mind?"

Such a simple question for what many would ponder with difficulty. Without a pause, understanding exactly what she was asking, I reached down and held it. "Not at all, as long as it is attached to the rest of you."

"What a darling you are. Want to go to the Grill and get a waffle?" Of course she was referring to the famous Camellia Grill, an all counter diner known for its burgers, waffles and other faire as well.

"Love too."

It was about 7:30 when we arrived, not much of a line which can wrap around the block sometimes, well it feels like that. Brenda wore a short skirt and shear blouse, not nearly as conservatively dressed as when I first saw her this morning. Really showed just how lovely she was. I had slipped on a skirt, not quite as short as hers, so we could be dressed similarly. Made me proud to be with her, the way everyone looked at her, tongues almost dangling from a few of the guys. As the hostess, a heavy set woman, came out to seat the next in line, she noticed Brenda on crutches and called out "You're next!" pointing at us. A guy at the front of the line started to fuss, but the hostess gave him a look that said 'don't even start' and he stepped aside so we could pass in front of him.

Soon as we sat down, someone was asking for our orders. Without even a glance at the menu, Brenda said "Coffee and 2 plain waffles." Guess she'd been here often. I'd been here a few times last semester. Always good, always fun.

"Good choice." I said. "Exactly what I wanted. ... Ummm, rather more of what I had earlier."

She put her hand on my thigh. "Me too." She left it there for a while, looked around, then began sliding her hand up my bare thigh, under my skirt. The hem was riding up too.

"I don't have anything on under this." I whispered.

"I know." She pulled my skirt up more until everything between my legs was visible.

Embarrassed, I looked to see if anyone could see. The counter snaked through the dinner. A man nearby smiled as I looked in his direction. Looking from his eyes to my waist, I saw what he could see. Everything.

Brenda leaned close to my ear. "Isn't it exciting to know a stranger can see your pussy?" She gave my ear a sloppy kiss and licked the wetness off. "It's turning me on too sweetheart. Are you dripping wet? Just the thought of you exposed to him has me on fire."

"We'll get in trouble."

"Don't worry. He sure won't complain and he's the only one that can see you right now. Bet he's about to cream in his pants. What'd you think?"

I looked again and sure enough, he was probably the only one that could see. One hand was on the counter, the other in his lap. I knew my whole crotch was visible to him and I could feel Brenda's hand as it first touched my pussy, then spread my lips apart, letting him see the pink skin inside me. I jerked a little as she touched my clit, the expression on my face showed. The man's hand clinched tight in a fist and lightly hit the counter. His mouth moved, no sound was made, but it looked as though he said 'thanks'. The hand that had been in his lap appeared, lifted the fork, and took the last bite of his waffle. Then he left, leaving a twenty on the counter.

Brenda pulled my skirt down, maybe not fast enough, just as our orders were put in front of us. "That was a sight. Never seen anyone leave that fast." The waiter walked away with a big smile. "A sight for sure. My My. Whoo Weee."

I leaned over to Brenda. "That WAS exciting. Do that often?"

"Some. Gives me a real rush."

I reached out, rested my hand on her stump, giving it a little squeeze, and smiled at her. "Love you." My mind flashed back the our first conversation and her 'peculiar interests' remark. Guess this might be that. At least one of them. 'Interesting' I thought to myself.

As I took the last bite, Brenda glanced over. "Save a little room for desert when we get home."

"I'll always have room for that."

I slept in her bed, my first night, I knew not the last, pressed tight against her. The evening had turned cool and wet with a hard rain banging loudly on the roof most of the night. Sounded nice, but it kept waking us up. Oh damn, oh damn. Of course we had to make out for a while each time before going back to sleep. I'd never had such a loving, wonderful, companion. Jan had been more of a 'fuckbuddy'. Brenda was a real soul mate, someone that could reach deep within me and hold me close, someone I never wanted to let go of.

For the rest of the weekend, we mostly stayed in bed, took baths together, just enjoyed each others company.

As we went to bed Sunday night, earlier than I ever used to go to bed in the dorm, I cried.

"What's wrong dear?" She had such a nice way of addressing me, one that always made me feel loved.

"I'm having such a wonderful time with you and I don't want to leave you long enough to go to class tomorrow, or ever. I didn't even do my homework."

"And the same for me. I never expected anything as nice as you. Very much homework?"

"Oh no, just some reading."

"Go do that and I'll wait up for you."

Wrapped in the warmth of Brenda's arms, her lips against mine, my legs parted, her fingers lightly teasing my pussy, parting the lips, touching my clit, my fingers touching her nipples, we shared another mutual orgasm, and another, then went to sleep, knowing we would share these moments over and over for years to come.

The sun was out the next Saturday and we were ready to do most anything, just to be outside.

"Let me take some pictures of you."

"Just give me some directions. You know, 'Ready when you are Mr. DeMille'."

We drove by the lakefront, a nice levee covered in grass looked like a good place to pose. We parked and walked for a while looking for just the right place. Eventually we found a steep embankment so Brenda could be lower than I was. A wide angle lens helped exaggerate the appearance that I was even taller than normal with the camera at foot level and aimed up my legs.

As Brenda click the shutter, I began to relax and enjoy being in front of the camera, in front of her camera. She called out directions. "That's it, show me your pretty cunt.", "Yeah. Bend over and show me your lovely ass.", "Perfect." I started making more and more suggestive poses, holding my skirt up, showing my pussy, fingering myself, holding my blouse open, etc. We were outdoors, but to me the only person around was Brenda and I was doing this just for her.

Not quite sure what attracted people, wasn't even aware they were there to be honest, the one legged camera person, or the show off flasher, but by the time we finished, there were about a dozen men and women standing around watching, clapping, and cheering. I was hoping that the crowd wouldn't attract the cops. We were just leaving as they arrived. Before they reached the crowd, our gear was in the bags and we were walking away. Maybe they were just curious. Nothing was ever said.

Brenda printed 3 11x14 pictures of me from today in sensuous black and white, like something from an art book of nudes, framed them, her name and date written in pencil on the matting, and hung them in our bedroom, replacing 3 other pictures she had taken before I met her. She stepped back and admired them for a moment.

She nudged a frame to straighten it a little. "My favorite lady."

'Sexy!' I thought to myself, a finger touching a nipple. Something, not so long ago, I never knew I could be. Must say I found them just as exciting every time I looked at them, as I laid in bed next to Brenda.

The weeks passed much more quickly than ever before in my life. With a little help from Brenda, I managed to keep my grades up. Around her and without the help, I would have become a sex addict and just made love to her all day and all night.

We managed to sneak out at least on weekends, hit one of the bars around the block, or jump on the street car and head into the French Quarter. Didn't matter. I often had her expose my pussy at least once each night. Oh there were some close calls when someone would get pissed off about being teased. In the French Quarter, where it would more likely get out of control, there were usually some other big guys that would come to our rescue. Remember a few big fights. At the bar near our place, we knew the bar tender. She knew what we were doing, didn't mind. To her it was a cheap show that she thought brought in a few extra bucks. She would just chase the guy out of the bar if necessary.

Sometimes we would be out during the day, Brenda would have her camera, and I would steal quick flashes as she clicked the shutter. Often little peaks of flesh, but sometimes full pussy shots. We both loved it. Specially a few times when some tourist would happen to get a glimpse and give us a huge grin. A few times a wife would catch her husband and give him a slip on the butt. Once a wife saw us first and nudged her husband to get him to look.

Six weeks together. Fantastic. Mardi Gras was starting. A good time for all exhibitionists to come out, though the cops have started to crack down on showing too much skin. Brenda told me it used to be wall to wall boobies, guys everywhere shouting "show us your tits" and giving away beads, on Bourbon Street during Mardi Gras. I went with her in the late afternoons before the crowds would get too thick, she had a little trouble with people knocking her crutches out from under her otherwise. One day she wore what looked like a cheerleader pom pom for a skirt, you know, long narrow metallic multi-colored streamers. Didn't really cover much, her stump was often visible too. We almost had our own parade a few times, with her leading it. Might have been a hundred people following us one time, mostly guys. They would call out "show us that ass" or "show us your boobs" and she would have no problem showing everyone exactly what they wanted, flipping the streamers to one side or the other, pulling her skimpy top up, whatever. If we had walked over a cliff, they would have followed right over too. We stopped once and sat on a block wall and a bunch of guys crowded around her, barely giving each other a chance to talk, asking all kind of questions, asking to see different parts of her, many taking pictures. A crazy, crazy time. Oh Toto, this doesn't look at all like Kansas.

marybethf
marybethf
148 Followers