Different Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marybethf
marybethf
148 Followers

On the street car home; about 8 the last night, after the last parade; holding her hand, I leaned against her shoulder. "That was a lot of fun. My first Mardi Gras. I enjoyed having you to do this with, but I like it more down there without the crowds, when Mardi Gras is not happening. Does that make me a Commie?"

"No darling. I agree. In fact I like it even more when it's just you and me anywhere."

"You're so sweet to me."

"Let's go home and cuddle."

We walked the block from the street car stop to our place, my that sounds so nice, 'our place'. Just as we got under the large porch roof, it started to rain. A sprinkle at first, then a down pour so hard we couldn't even see across the street at times.

"Good timing!"

Sitting on the bed, we undressed, and laid down on our backs, arms stretched straight back over our heads.

I rolled over, laying partially on her, reaching up and stroked her face. "Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?" I leaned down and kissed her lips, then stopped. "Would hate to have to rank the different parts of you. These lips are exceptionally nice." I kissed her again.

She placed her hand over the back of my head and rubbed her fingers through my hair as we continued to kiss.

Eventually I moved my head and rested it on her chest, looking down towards her leg. I moved down more until I could touch her stump. I ran a finger along the sides and across the end.

"What does it feel like to have this?"

I'd, actually we'd never talked much about her missing leg. I continued to touch it.

"Like it just ends at the end of it."

"Doesn't hurt?"

"Usually no. Sometimes. I usually mention it when it does."

"I know. Didn't know if it hurt other times and when you said something, it was maybe worse."

"What you're doing feels nice. I like when you touch it."

"It's special." I whispered.

"Yes it is. Glad you like it." She rubbed my ass, sometimes running her fingers between my cheeks, not trying to put a finger in my asshole, still don't like that, maybe someday, just touching me softly.

I kissed and licked the short thigh a few times. She lifted it so it pointed up. I wrapped both hands, barely long enough to do that, but as big around as her other thigh, around it and squeezed it, moving it back and forth, making the soft end wiggle, while I kissed it more.

"Nice length."

"I like it that short."

"You wanted it this way?"

"Yes. Ever use crutches?"

"No."

"Feel free. I even have another pair."

We sat up and she hopped to the closet, then hopped back with the other pair. "You may not have to adjust them."

I stood and put them under my arms. "Taller? Shorter?"

"No that's about right."

I walked around with my left foot held up a bit. I turned and faced her.

"Very good." Brenda reached in a drawer and handed me a heavy elastic bandage that looked like a tube. "Fold your leg and pull that over it."

I did, stood, balanced with the crutches, looking towards her.

"Just like me. Come here my crippled girl." Her arms were held straight out towards me. I knew 'crippled' to her was a flattering word in the right context, one like this, definitely not meaning 'helpless'.

I laid back down next to her, leg still bound. "Nice."

"Don't mind if you want to do that."

We went out in public some, mostly at night, a few times during the day. Even became adept using crutches. No one seemed to notice I was just pretending. When I saw people watching me, it was almost, but not quite the same rush as exposing myself.

"I like you like that." Brenda once told me once when we were out.

The semester was almost over, finals were here. Panic. Just had to focus for a few weeks and get through this. Long nights, not much if any sleep. Brenda was so good to me, even staying up with me and not sleeping. When I was having problems studying, she encouraged me. Not understanding something, she helped me with that.

Done. The last exam over. Home at last.

"All done?" Brenda asked wrapping her arms around me as I stood in front of her, her crutches crashed in a free fall to the floor, she left them there.

"Yes thank God."

"What now?"

"Let's go sleep for a month."

"Read my mind. I'm beat too." She tightened her arms around my waist for a moment.

"You were so kind to stay up with me all those nights."

"Because I love you!" She emphasized the 'you'. She stood looking at me, her hands holding each side of my waist, leaning back a little, holding herself up by holding onto me, watching my eyes, smiling, a hand sliding up and down along my side as she stood upright again. "Karen ..." she stopped for the longest time. Tried to start a few times, failed. I remained quiet, looking at her face. "Karen, I do love you. Can't stand thinking of you as a 'renter'. I want you in my life for all times. Never want to lose you. If I could marry you, I would ask you to be mine. I do want you to be my spouse. Will you let me?"

I was stunned. My mouth dropped opened. I stood there for a moment gathering my thoughts. "Oh my God YES! YES! This is so fantastic. Of course I will." I hugged her, kissed her, wouldn't let her go for what may have seemed like an eternity to her.

marybethf
marybethf
148 Followers