Different Perspectives Ch. 09

Story Info
How an aunt and a nephew recall their first sex.
4.9k words
4.17
28.5k
8

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 09/12/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Catmoore
Catmoore
1,811 Followers

Returning readers know the score, go straight to the story, don't pass Go and certainly don't collect any money! We're getting there.

For my new readers, and I hope there are some, please read this intro.

This is a series of exchanges written by an aunt and her eighteen year old nephew following them having sex. It looks at that incestuous relationship from both party's perspectives, examining their doubts and concerns and their pleasure and thrills.

It is a complicated story and will be told in numerous parts. It is obviously advisable to start at Part 1 and read through each part savouring how their relationship develops and changes. However, for those unwilling to go back, each part does stand alone.

Thanks and enjoy

Cat

*

I got up from the bed probably rather more quickly than was ideal, especially after such a momentous experience for you. I shrugged into the shorty, mid thigh, white silk robe that I had earlier hung on the back of the door in the spare bedroom where we'd had sex.

I was feeling terrible. The effects of the wine had worn off and the aftertingles of my orgasm had finished. The enormity of what we, no me really, had done was hitting me and hitting me very hard.

How had it come to this? How had my need for sexual experimentation plummeted to the depths where I had to fuck an eighteen year old? I know I had been tempted, but for fuck's sake, surely I should be able to resist a kid, my nephew an adolescent shouldn't I?. What was it? Me showing off, what a woman I am, what a sexual adventurer I can be? Was I so turned on by showing my nephew what a great fuck I was? Or was it the desire to teach you? Come on don't kid yourself, I thought as I stood up.

"I'm going to bed, I'll see you in the morning."

"Oh Cat, no, please?"

"Goodnight Matt, I am going."

"Please stay, I need to talk."

"I don't think you need to, you might want to, but I don't, I can't," I said rather snottily, showing the pedantic side of my nature as far as the use of words is concerned.

"What do you mean, can't?"

"You wouldn't understand."

"I might, why not try me?"

"I don't want to," I said, pulling the robe tighter round me, forgetting that the thin silk would cling to my breasts, emphasising their size and showing the bumps of my nipples..

"Please?"

"Oh for Christ's sake Matt, leave it."

"No, I don't want to leave it. Why should I?"

"Look, I'm tired, I've been half pissed, I've had several orgasms and I've been fucked. I need to go to bed."

"Can I come with you?"

"No, go to your own room."

"I'm not tired."

"Oh for fuck's sake, stop acting like a child."

I stormed out and went to my room and shut the door.

I showered, quickly, locking the en-suite bathroom door. Why? I didn't know, it just seemed the thing to do, after what had happened earlier that had been the start of all this.

As I dried myself, I looked at the place on the floor where I had lain earlier. The spot where I had sunk to the ground, naked, my hands urgently exploring my body, my fingers attacking and stimulating my breasts, my nipples, my thighs, my lips, my clit and my cunt. I looked at the area where I had fucked myself as you looked on. I stared at it visualising the sight you had that had triggered the remarkable events of the afternoon and evening. Bollocks, I thought, if I had resisted then, I would not be in the emotional pickle I'm now in.

Bastard, bastard, bastard, bastard, I thought, feeling in the cold light of day slightly put out with my privacy so invaded.

Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, I muttered, wandering into my bedroom naked. As I got into bed it felt as if I had a massive cloud hanging over me. I got up, went to the wardrobe and rummaged around in the drawers for something to sleep in. God knows why, but for some reason, nudity seemed inappropriate. But equally, so did the frilly, lacy, revealing nightdresses. I found a pair of thin, cotton, sleeping shorts and a singlet, a bit like a man's vest, and slipped those on, the vest outside the pants, not tucked in.

Bollocks, bollocks, bollocks, bollocks, I sighed wondering how the hell I would cope. Shit, shit, shit, shit I thought wondering how I could be in the flat with you alone, wondering how I would be when I saw my sister and how I'd feel seeing my prick of a brother-in-law. I reserved the cunt, cunt, fucking cunt for when I thought how the hell would I cope with being here with you and Sara?

I heard you moving around downstairs, modern apartments, even expensive ones aren't very well insulated. I could hear music, probably you were playing the stereo. No, more likely the TV, your music is so awful and loud, I thought feeling old at the fact I can't appreciate the music you and Sara like. I can fuck him, but can't like his music, I mused.

I flipped the TV on. It was that awful, sodding thing, Big Brother, it matched the sound from downstairs, you were watching that. Bloody kid, I thought, now quite strongly regretting what I had done.

I tried to sleep, but it was impossible. First, my mind was in a whirl. So much, guilt, so much remorse. So much fear, so many what ifs. What if, your mum and dad found out, you were mouthy as most kids, especially young blokes are, or Sara heard about it? Oh shit, I said out loud as the other reason I couldn't sleep became more apparent, the loudness of the TV. Are all fucking teenagers deaf, I wondered, getting up?

"Matt would you turn the TV down please, I'm trying to sleep," I said walking to the top of the open staircase.

The apartment is very open plan. Basically one large room, about 45 by 30 feet with, as the architects love to call them, separate 'areas.' Dining one end, seating around a fire place the other. Two alcoves, one a kitchen 'area' and the other, the smaller one, the 'study' area. The mezzanine upstairs sleeping 'area' was about two thirds the area of the downstairs. Here there wasn't 'areas, but rooms, the master bedroom and two more smaller ones each about the same size. There was a twelve stair staircase linking the two, so the link from one to other is easy. This split level is replicated on the balconies which run almost all the way round the apartment, or duplex as it is now called.

I couldn't believe what I saw. You were lying on the six-seater sofa, naked. There were several bottles of beer on the floor and you were smoking; and they were my fucking fags as well.

"What?" You slurred.

"What the fuck are you doing?"

"Nothing."

"What you mean nothing, you idiot."

Sounding like Kevin Kline in A Fish Called Wanda, you said. "Don't call me an idiot."

I was too pissed off to be discrete. "You are an idiot and acting like one, smoking and drinking in my lounge."

"Stop it, Cat."

"What do you mean, telling me to stop it, it's my fucking apartment you're trashing"

"I'm not trashing it."

"Well you're acting like a spoiled child."

As I walked down the stairs you stood up.

"I'm not a child."

"You are, you're just a kid," I snarled, a little cruelly, but then it was true.

"I wasn't a kid just now was I?"

"When?" I asked.

I started to tidy up forgetting what I was wearing, the short shorts and vest and, more to the point, what I wasn't wearing, a bra. As I bent forward and reached out to pick up the bottles, ash tray and newspaper, my tits were all over the place and the front of the vest was gaping alarmingly.

"When I fucked you," was your surprising reply. "I wasn't a kid when I fucked you and made you cum was I?" You went on the booze obviously giving you confidence.

"Don't." I said

"Don't what?"

"Talk about that," I said, taking all the debris into the 'kitchen area.'

"Why not, I want to talk about it," you said following me into the kitchen.

I shoved the bottles and ashtray remnants into the bin and turned to look at you. I was furious. But when I saw you I was also shocked, it hadn't really registered that you were naked. And it hadn't registered at all that you were semi-erect and getting harder.

"You must never talk about it, I never want to hear it mentioned again," I said going to walk past you out of the kitchen.

As I went past you, you grabbed my arm.

"Let go."

"No," you said grabbing both my arms and turning me towards you. "I want to kiss you."

I struggled and broke one arm away.

"No Matt, you can't."

"Why not?"

"It's over, what we did is done."

You grabbed me again and pulled me against you. Your cock was now rigid, fuck I thought, the stamina of youth, wouldn't it be nice to have one of these a couple of days a month for all night shagging?

"Let go."

"No, I want you."

"Well you can't have me now."

"When then? When can I have you again?" You said pushing your cock hard against the cotton shorts and my soft tummy making me think I might give in and say 'Right now baby, the cock feeling so tempting against me.'

"Never. That was it Matt."

"Never? You mean we aren't going to do it again?" You held me tighter, I started to struggle.

"No Matt, we aren't."

"We are?" You said crushing me against you and grabbing hold of my bum.

"Let me go," I growled struggling and half breaking away, but not before you reached out and got hold of my boob. I squirmed and broke your contact with my tit, but you held onto the vest. "Stop it Matt, this is crazy, you're acting like a kid."

"It's not crazy and don't call me a kid."

"Matt you are a kid," I said pulling away, but being restrained by your grip on the material of the vest.

"I'm old enough to fuck you and make you cum so I am not a kid," you said pulling the vest. You stretched it very tightly across my boobs and the top of it was pulled down so that my nipples were almost showing. You saw that and pulled harder on the top so that the neckline slid further down and my tits popped out, completely. That broke your concentration and I got away.

"Now stop it," I said, starting to walk out of the kitchen area.

You came up behind me and grabbed me again. I squirmed free, now a little scared. I started to run; my plan was to go to my room and lock the door. You grabbed me by the waist with one hand and the hair with the other. I struggled and got into the main part of the lounge with you holding me. I thought I would get away, but I was wrong, for I slipped and fell to the ground on my front. You fell with me pulling my hair quite hard and gripping my bum with your other hand.

"Let me go," I moaned feeling trapped.

"No," you said squeezing my bum.

"Matt this is madness."

"You keep saying that," you snarled yanking my hair and taking hold of the waistband of the shorts. "It wasn't madness on the patio or in the bed was it."

"That was different."

"No it wasn't."

"It was, now let me go," I said wriggling to get away.

"Shut up," you said pulling hard on my hair. "You struggle any more and I'll pull your fucking hair out by the roots." You gave it another strong yank making me cry out in pain. At the same time you pulled my shorts half-way down my thighs.

"Stop it, right now."

"Why, if I don't you gonna tell my mum are you?"

"Don't be daft, no of course not."

"Right of course you can't," you said sliding your hand between my thighs. "You can't tell anyone can you, not them, your precious fucking daughter or even the police, can you?" You wiggled your hand so that you got your fingers onto my lips and pulled hard on my hair again. "Can you .....aunty?"

That realisation hit me strongly. It made me start to cry.

"And that aunty is why you are going to let me fuck you again isn't it?" You said trying to prise my legs apart.

****

Fuck I was angry, really fucking angry! How dare you, how fucking dare you I thought as you mocked me and chastised me. Treating me like an eleven year old. I wasn't eleven years old and although in many ways I was a young eighteen year old and maybe not as mature as a twenty something I was still mature enough to have fucked you. And you were quite happy to have had me buried "balls deep" in your cunt.

I knew I'd overstepped the mark with the fags and beer but the 'punishment' didn't fit the crime, I was now nothing more than just an excuse for your regrets and embarrassment, if you had regrets about what we'd done, tough shit. You'd had plenty of time to say "No" I thought. And besides, you didn't even have the decency to stop and talk to me after you'd come down from your orgasm, just a dismissive air that might just as well have said "Fuck off Matt, I've had what I wanted so screw you now." I'd wanted to talk, needed to talk, for Christ's sake I'd just lost my virginity to my aunt! And as sexy and as good as it had been, you were still my aunt!

And so now I had you, I was physically stronger, and "just a kid" as you put it. I was also enjoying the power I had over you. I was enjoying dominating and sort of controlling you, laying half on top of you and restricting you. It was all exciting and enjoyable. I felt the adrenalin rushing as I became more stimulated and I felt the blood rush to my cock as my erection reared up to it fullest. I actually felt great as I also realised that you couldn't tell anyone what we'd done, I'd be blameless and if needs be I'd say you "came onto me". But I think we both knew that it wasn't going to come to that.

"And that aunty is why you're going to let me fuck you again isn't it?" I snarled as I forced my self between your legs.

I knew I had you, I knew there was nothing you could do and I knew I was going to fuck you, whether you liked it or not was not overly a concern. I didn't have any particular desire to hurt you but I was in control now and I was going to going to make you realise I was no kid, or idiot.

"Get off, please get off me," you said sounding infuriatingly calm. There were tears in your eyes as my hand held your head still by the hair curled in my grip.

"No aunt I'm not, I'm no kid, I'm no idiot," I snarled.

I was blisteringly hard and I managed to shove my cock between your closed legs in the general direction of your cunt. I pulled the thin piece of material of the shorts to one side; I now had you totally at my mercy.

"No Matt. No, please don't. I'm sorry," you moaned, sounding as if the futility of the situation was hitting home to you.

You were pinned to the floor by my body, your tits were jiggling above the material from which they'd escaped. Fuck they looked great sticking out from that vest. I bent my head forward, closing my lips around the coral pink saucer surrounding the now soft bud I sucked firmly, my tongue roughly swirling the small piece of rapidly hardening flesh, drawing your nipple against my teeth before biting gently on it. As gentle as the bite was it was enough to elicit a small yelp from you but it still didn't stop the thickening of your nipple and the puckering of the surrounding skin against my lips and tongue.

Your cries for release fell on deaf ears as I turned my attention to the other nipple.

"Look how you've taught me Cat" I half sneered, deliberately using your name this time. "See, I can make your nipples hard, maybe I can make your cunt wet, shall we see?"

"Matt, no! This has gone far enough! Please stop, you can't, we can't!" Your face was flushed from the exertion of trying to dislodge me, tears filled your eyes but lust filled mine and it was the lust that was in control now.

With a deft wiggle of my hips and slight guidance with my hand I positioned my cock along the lips of your cunt and felt them part as I did so. Drawing my hips back slightly I was able to position my cock along the cleft of your lips and then push forward letting it rub over your clitoris. The heat from your cunt told me this wasn't all so bad for you, your natural urges belied your tearful protests. And besides, before I fucked you I had every intention of licking your sweet cunt and seeing just how far I could stick my tongue inside you!

****

I was scared, in fact I was terrified. I had never been raped or even come near it.

I had often thought that many 'date rapes' were the equal fault of the girl. After all, if she lets a guy undress her or goes to his bedroom and then says 'no' she is pushing things isn't she? I had always believed that she's certainly on rather dodgy ground to be in an undressed state, change her mind and amend her 'probable yes' to a 'definite no.'

But here was I, in a pair of brief, sleeping shorts and a revealing vest having had three hours of increasingly torrid sex with a guy, doing just that. I was saying no, when a yes was what he expected and what the situation probably implied.

It was only as I realised that his superior strength meant I could not escape or stop him when he pulled my shorts to one side that it hit me that, 'no really should be no.' I didn't want forced sex. I didn't want Matt to have his uninvited way. I didn't want to have sex against my will, I didn't want an uninvited fuck. No I didn't want my eighteen-year-old nephew raping me.

Even as I realised that, I felt him pressing his fully erect cock against my lips. And as I realised that, I wondered at his recovery powers, was this the fourth or fifth time?

"No Matt, don't."

"Shut up Cat, it's too late."

"It isn't, just stop now and we'll forget all about it.

"Bollocks, what's there to forget?"

"This, you forcing yourself."

I heard him snigger.

"So who you gonna tell, the fucking police? They'd jail you first."

"I doubt it."

"I'd tell them you came onto me."

"You bastard," I moaned realising the futility of my position.

"Shut up," you said pulling hard on my hair. "You struggle any more and I'll pull your fucking hair out." You gave it another strong yank to emphasise the point. That made me cry out in pain. At the same time you forced my shorts further down with your knee.

"Stop it, right now."

"Why, if I don't you gonna tell the police are you?"

"Don't be daft, no of course not."

"Right of course you can't," you said sliding yours hand between my thighs. "You can't tell anyone can you, not them, your precious fucking daughter, mum or dad or anyone, can you?

You wiggled your hand so that you got yours fingers onto my lips.

"Can you .....slut. My aunty slut, that's what you are? Only a slut would fuck her nephew, a kid like me."

That realisation hit me strongly. It made me start to cry. I also wondered where did such a young person find such terms? Maybe that was exactly what I was, a slut!

"And that is why you are going to let me fuck you again isn't it?" You said, showing some tortuous logic that I didn't understand as you tried to force my legs apart.

You got your knee inside mine and pushed my leg with that and pulled the other with your hand. I couldn't stop them opening, you was just too strong. The shorts were drawn tightly round my legs at the knees and they prevented you pushing my legs completely open.

"Matt, this is rape. Stop."

"It isn't rape, you want it really," you said pushing me half on to my side.

The neck of the vest was now caught under my boobs almost supporting them. You grabbed my nipple and pinched it hard. That made me yelp.

"See look at your fucking nipples, they're like rocks. What's that all about?"

"I don't know," I whimpered as you squeezed and pinched them.

You still had your knee pushing my right leg open, but you were now almost lying on my back. Your cock was pressed securely against the back of my left, upper thigh and the left cheek of my bum. I was helpless. I felt your hand between my legs, probing and searching and finding my wetness.

"You dirty fucking bitch," you snarled pulling my hair and shoving what must have been three fingers in me.

"Don't," I moaned knowing full well what you were going to say next.

But you surprised me by saying nothing. Instead, I felt your full weight on me, your chest on my back. Your stomach on my buttocks, your legs against mine, your cock on my bum.

Catmoore
Catmoore
1,811 Followers
12