Different Spices

Story Info
Korean woman hooks up with friend's boyfriend.
7.6k words
4.4
62.9k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This story probably falls under a couple of other Literotica categories (you'll see if you read through) but I think Interracial still covers the main theme.

**********

How did she end up like this?

Nara lay on the bed alone trying to remain calm. So many thoughts and conflicting emotions rattling through her head...how did she let it get to this point? She had come to the hotel room to talk, only to talk then say good-bye. That was it. That's what she had told herself. She wasn't even supposed to step into the room.

So how was it that within a few minutes she was now not only inside the room but lying on the bed, nude, with her clothes in a heap on the floor? She shifted her hips uneasily on the soft linens, but even if somehow her mind was able to convince her to try to leave, she couldn't. She tugged slightly with her wrists at the lengths of silk that had strapped her to the bed posts. She wasn't going anywhere.

Her nerves raced and she was finding it harder and harder to think. The strain would have shown in her dark, slender eyes if she hadn't been blindfolded by a scarf.

Her head turned unsteadily left and right, trying to listen to what was going on around her. Nervous breaths slipped through her quivering red lips. The fear, the anticipation, within her twisted her gut and sent a tingle up and down her smooth, honey flesh. She swallowed softly and eked, "R-Revish?"

In her personal darkness, she waited for him to come.

How?

**********

"Pick a guy!" Rekha said out loud, leaning up close to her friend.

"What?" Nara replied.

"Pick a guy," Rekha repeated directly into her friend's ear, "Just pick one and tell him you want him to fuck your brains out!"

Nara leaned back in her chair. She grimaced, incredulous, unsure if she had heard Rekha correctly over the noise in the club. The wickedly lurid expression on the face of her comely friend told her that she had.

Nara shook her head. Looking down at her drink as she stirred it she stated flatly, "I'm not doing that."

"Come on!"

Raising a brow towards her, Nara scoffed, "Some of us just can't turn on our inner slut like others."

Rekha returned the raised brow in kind. "Well, you should," she remarked.

Nara rolled her eyes. She glanced around the club, unable to focus on the swirling crowds that surrounded her. The flashing and spinning lights also didn't help. Neither did the alcohol...nor her own thoughts. Going clubbing had lost some of its lustre ever since she and Rekha had returned to Toronto from their trip to her friend's native land, India. She was torn by the thoughts of the night club they had frequented while in Kolkota. She missed the unique qualities of the Garden of Delights, the heady scents, the hindi-beat techno music, and being the only Far East Asian girl in the club was an intriguing thrill. Yet she was also trying desperately to forget the memory of the last night she had visited, for her sake and for Rekha's.

Now, she preferred going to clubs only to get buzzed by a few drinks and lose her thoughts in the mind-numbing music. She and Rekha made an attractive pair, the slender, cool Korean girl and the sultry, curvy East Indian. They had many offers for company to fend off whenever they went clubbing. Nara sent them all packing with an ice cold stare.

Rekha wasn't going to give up this night though. Again she brushed up close to her friend and said, "Okay, if not a guy then how about a girl? Find yourself a hottie for the night?"

Nara gasped, leaving her mouth hanging open. She sat frozen in her chair as Rekha quickly leaned in close to her face. Her green eyes looked seductively at her young friend. It made Nara uneasy.

"I'm sure there would be a few honeys out there who would love to take a crack at your tight little body," Rekha said, a smile curling onto her cherry red lips. She dragged the back of her hand up along the length of the Nara's arm. "I'd bet you'd be pretty hot doing some girl-on-girl action."

Nara's small eyes blinked but Rekha's face remained an inch away from hers. After a long moment she smirked and laughed, "Uh, yeah! Sick! You're such a freak!"

"Ooh, if you only knew, Sweetie," Rekha cooed.

Nara pushed her friend away and the two women giggled as they took a sip of their drinks.

Rekha sighed and squeezed her friend's hand resting on the table. "Seriously, though," she said, "What's up with you lately?

Nara inhaled then exhaled slowly. Closing her eyes, she tilted her head back and then rolled it to one side then the other. She was just trying to stay relaxed. She smiled at Rekha then said, "Nothing. Nothing really. Maybe work. It's been crazy busy."

Rekha lowered her head and eyed her friend. Nara returned the stare uneasily, holding her breath. Then Rekha shrugged and looked away, unconvinced.

Blinking, Nara managed to exhale unsteadily as her friend's attention moved away from her. Another second of those green eyes burrowing into her and she was sure that she was going to crack. She allowed her body to ease, and she slouched slightly in her chair.

"Oh guess what?" Rekha spun around.

Nara's eyes widened and she sat up rigid once again.

"Guess who's coming to visit?" Rekha continued with a happy lilt in her voice.

The young woman with black hair and crescent-slit eyes shook her head slowly, a blank stare on her face.

Rekha's pink lips shaped into a sharp smile and her eyes lit up. "My prince of Kolkota," Rekha sang, "Revish!"

Nara could feel the blood seep back from her skin. She swallowed softly then edged her mouth open. "R-really?" she asked, "Uh, when?"

Rekha raised two of her long fingers up. "Two weeks," she said. She couldn't stop smiling.

Her mouth still slightly ajar, Nara looked down at the table. Her mind churned.

"Oh god I can't wait!" Rekha declared. She poked her friend in the arm, "And he said he's looking forward to seeing you, too!"

Rekha bubbled in her seat like a little girl anticipating a hot fudge Sunday. She held Nara by the shoulder and forearm and said gleefully, "We have to show him around the city together, okay? He was so good to both of us in India, taking us around like that!"

Nara nodded, twitching her mouth into something that could pass as a smile, but she still couldn't look directly at Rekha.

For the rest of the night, everything she did and saw and thought was veiled by images of that night she spent with Revish and nightmares of what might happen if Rekha found out. He was Rekha's prince. Nara had even scolded him never to hurt her best friend.

Hidden away in the bottom of her dresser, beside an ornate necklace he had given to her as a going away present, Nara kept the DVD recording of her session with Revish. Every hot, lustful, and intense moment they had shared together in that private room above the club in Kolkota, every whisper, gasp and groan, was documented on it.

Nara took a long sip from her drink and then swore to herself. She stared at her glass.

"Two weeks," Rekha had said.

According to the last email Nara had received from Revish, the man had actually arrived in town a week ago...

**********

Nara was pulled along the sidewalk by the flow of the early morning pedestrian traffic. Buried in thoughts of a lost weekend, she was carried like driftwood into the lobby of the building where she was doing her internship. The building and everyone, including herself, seemed so grey. The lack of any stimulus allowed her mind to wander too much as she stood waiting for the elevator.

After the Friday night in the club and a groaning hang over in the morning, Nara had shut herself up in her bedroom. When her family asked, she just claimed illness and curled herself up tighter on her bed. She always kept her eye on the phone. Revish had been in town but he hadn't called her.

It was only a matter of time.

The elevator doors slid open with a "ding" and passengers clambered in along with Nara. They all turned and took their positions facing the closing door. Just as they were about to shut, a hand slid in and propped them back open.

"Excuse me," the man who had caught the doors said. He flashed a charismatic smile that, along with his emerald eyes and slick black hair, highlighted his angular olive-brown face. He slipped in, his red silk shirt clashing with all the dark outfits of the other passengers, and stood beside Nara.

As the doors slid shut, everyone resumed looking at nothing. Everyone except the young Korean woman the man in red sidled up beside. Her face drawn pale, Nara's normally slender eyes widened upon the man. A familiar scent of musk and spice wafted through her nostrils and did little to steady her heart thumping against her chest.

He ignored her as she looked up at him. A boyish smile on his lips, he simply looked up at the blinking numbers above the elevator doors.

After a moment, the doors slid open and people filed out quietly. Nara blinked herself out of her stupor and realized she was at her floor. Hesitating for a second, she took a half-step towards the door.

That's when the man reached out and grabbed her arm, holding her back. He continued to look away from her, instead reaching forward and pushing the button for the top floor.

Nara wondered if he could feel her body trembling as he held her.

It seemed to take forever. The doors slid open a couple more times and more people got off until it was just the two of them left in the elevator. Still they didn't say anything to one another.

When they arrived to the top floor, the man stepped out of the elevator pulling Nara along with him.

"W-wait...," she stammered as she followed him down the corridors.

The man pushed through the emergency door and led her into the fire well.

"Revish!" Nara snapped as soon as the door closed behind them. She pulled away from his grasp and said, "What are you doing here?"

He raised his hands innocently. "I said I was coming to visit didn't I? You're very hard to track down."

She glared at him. He was handsome and suave and cocky as all hell. Nara had no idea what to say.

"I've been really looking forward to this visit," he continued, "Seeing your beautiful city, beautiful country, beautiful people."

Nara closed her eyes, trying desperately to think straight. "But why are you here?" she asked again.

The man leaned over her but never reached out to touch her. He looked at her with calm cool eyes and said, "I wanted to see you. We have unfinished business, you and me,"

"We...," she paused to restart her heart. She shook her head, "You and I....no. We can't do this. I don't want to betray Rekha."

He smirked, bemused. "You mean anymore than you've already done so?" he asked, his voice a devilish whisper.

The knife twisted deeper into her soul. Choking back her unease, she said, "Rekha still thinks you're arriving in two weeks."

Revish leaned ever closer towards her face. "Does she now?" he said.

She tried to look him in the eye. If her words weren't keeping him back, she hoped her resistant expression would. Yet the longer she looked at him the closer he moved towards her and suddenly an unexpected, undeniable pang swelled from her core.

God, did he want to do it here in the stairwell? Even more so, did she?

Two inches separating their faces, Revish finally stopped closing in. He could see clearly the angst in her pretty face and small, dark eyes. Without looking away, Revish reached into his back pocket and pulled out a piece of paper. He held it up. It read, "Four Seasons Hotel. Room 2717. 8 p.m."

Nara's eyes flitted from the print on the paper to the man whose swarthy face was filling her view. She watched him as he silently folded up the paper and stuffed it into her coat pocket.

With a kiss on the forehead of the motionless, speechless woman, Revish stepped past her and through the emergency door back into the office corridors.

Nara stood alone in the stairwell unmoving. She was late 15 minutes for work.

**********

The evening came faster than Nara wanted it to that day. Mired in heady thoughts of a passionate, steamy night in Kolkota and of an illicit invitation folded up in her coat pocket, she had done little at work except shift papers around her desk.

For others, saying "See you tomorrow" as they headed out from work was as easy as thinking of going from point A to B. For Nara there was a huge obstacle in the way between now and tomorrow morning. His name was Revish.

The young woman wandered aimlessly around the downtown streets for two hours skipping dinner and staring through shop windows. After a while, as the night sky blanketed the city and the street lamps flickered on, she finally looked up from the sidewalk. She stood in front of a row of glass doors, the words "The Four Seasons" painted with a flourish on each of them.

The doorman, with his forest green full length coat and white gloves smiled at her and held a door open. It was like the world was beckoning her.

Slowly she walked in.

It was in the elevator that she had decided. She would simply tell Revish that she was going to end it, even if she had to tell Rekha about what the two of them had done back in the club in Kolkota. That was it. She had to clear her conscience one way or the other.

Armed with this plan she exited the elevator as the doors open with a more confident stride in her step. But even as she found Room 2717, even as she knocked softly on the door, she knew she had to do this fast.

Revish answered the door. The man was wearing a white plush bathrobe that was parted wide baring his muscular, smooth, dark chest. His face looked like it had just been clean shaven. He lowered his handsome gaze upon her and smiled gently. He leaned against the doorframe saying nothing.

Nara hesitated and blinked when she saw him. There was confidence in his eyes, a cockiness in his smile. He had been waiting for her. He had been anticipating how this night was going to play out.

Fast. She had to be fast.

She looked to the side, away from his eyes as she swallowed then spoke, "Uh, R-Revish...I..."

Ravish raised his hand and held it out to her. Nara stared at it.

"Come," he said softly and beckoned her with a curl of his fingers.

Still watching his hand, Nara shook her head slowly. Her heart was pounding and made her unsteady on her feet.

The man narrowed his eyes, his lips drawing to a firm line. He took a hold of her hand and pulled her gently into the room. The woman didn't resist.

She hadn't been fast enough.

Her nerves racing, Nara jumped slightly when she heard the door shut and lock behind her. She kept her back to him and only tilted her head when she felt him lift her bag off her shoulder.

"I'm glad you came tonight," he said in a soft husky voice. He removed her coat.

Nara closed her eyes, frowning, frustrated with how little resistance she was offering the man. "Revish," she said, breathless, "We have to stop."

H wrapped his arms around her, nuzzling his face against the back of her head, inhaling the sweet smell of her soft, black hair. "I've been thinking of you ever since our night together at the club," he said.

Again, Nara shook her head trying to jostle the images out of her head. Still she didn't move. She felt him press his hard, warm body against her back. When she finally did open her eyes, she looked down to see the man's hands working diligently to unbutton her white blouse.

"Revish," she gasped, "Please..."

"I've been thinking about how good your body felt, how giving you were," he breathed.

It was like they were having two separate conversations.

The last button gave way, a fine line of flesh revealed from her neck to her smooth belly. Nara's heavy breathing pushed the gap in her shirt further and further apart. Revish ran his fingers up through the part like a river through a canyon, his tips delicately brushing against the young woman's enticing skin. As his hand slipped under her blouse, cupping his hand around her firm, small breast, Nara rolled her head back. His hand indulged in a firm grope of her breast beneath the soft material of her bra. Nara's mouth slipped open as she groaned.

"R-Rev...uhh," she croaked.

The blouse was slipped off her smooth shoulders, down her arms, past her wrists and dropped unceremoniously onto the floor around her feet. Nara chewed on her lower lip as she listened to the soft "pop" sound of the clasp of her bra being undone in the back.

Like the time in Kolkota when their love-making lasted for hours, Revish relished the pace he had set, stripping the young woman with a deliberate ease and patience. He rubbed the tender skin of her back as he pushed the bra apart and off of her. His skilled hands came to the front again, his palms sliding under her silky breasts, his fingers gently pulling and tickling her brown nipples taut. He felt the pronounced rise and fall of her chest as her breathing deepened.

The man's hands slithered their way down then. Again Nara watched as his fingers undid the button of her pants. She listened to the quiet whine of her zipper as it was pulled down.

Nara was losing to him fast. With one last clear thought in her mind, she turned her head slightly then groaned, "We...we can't lie to Rekha like this."

Slowly Revish turned her around to face him. As he held her shoulders, he offered a cool smile and said, "I never lied to Rekha."

Without hesitation, he brought his lips upon hers. It was a deep, full kiss that froze the moment. Nara, her eyes squeezed tight, could feel the determination on his lips, the forcefulness of his intent. She breathed deeply through her nose, inhaling his scent deep into her core. When their lips parted slightly she gasped and immediately felt his tongue slide past her lips, delving hungrily in her mouth.

As each delicious second passed, as his warm lips pressed and glided over hers, thoughts of Rekha faded further into the back of Nara's mind. She would pay for this later.

Only later.

Revish pushed her pants and her panties off as he ran his hands down her back and over the sleek flesh of her round, tight ass. They fell to the floor as Nara shimmied her hips. She stepped out of the pool clothes as he backed her up to the bed.

As Revish lowered her onto the cool, plush linens he positioned her in the centre of the Queen size bed, his lips always moving on hers.

Finally he sat back on the edge of the bed. Running his hand across her fine, nude body, he took his time to admire the pretty woman, taking in the sight of her nubile, amber coloured flesh, The anticipation, the anxiousness on her face was arousing beyond whatever he had imagined. Revish wanted to tease even more of those feelings to the surface.

He reached for a small bag on the night table. From within, he produced two long, silk straps. Nara's mouth slipped open.

"Remember these?" he asked.

The young woman did remember. But instead of nodding, she started to shake her head.

Revish angled a thick brow upward, his lips drawing to a firm, crooked grin. She had said no before. Tonight, the choice wasn't going to be hers.

Though she was reluctant, Nara said nothing as he took her hand and wrapped and tied her wrist with the end of a soft, silk strap. She watched quietly as he tied the other end tightly to the bed post. Within a few moments, he had done the same with her other hand, securing the strap's end to the other bed post. He didn't stretch her arms out taut, but she wasn't going to go anywhere. Nara never felt so exposed and she shifted uneasily on the bed.

Revish sat back and admired his handy-work then he reached for the bag again. Once more he reached in and this time pulled out a blue silk scarf.

He winked at her. "One more," he said then leaned forward stretching the pretty material over her eyes.