Differently Visioned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D_Lynn
D_Lynn
1,373 Followers

"I hope you weren't planning to fall asleep on me. I'm not finished with you, yet."

"You're not?"

He shook his head, "No. I think your amazing body is just getting warmed up." David nipped my neck playfully.

"What makes you think that?"

"Well, that little flutter that just started deep inside your pussy is one big clue. God, that's so erotic. You have any idea how much of a turn-on you are?"

His words were just intensifying my quickening.

He began to move his hips and I could tell that, while he wasn't as rock hard as he'd been before, he was plenty stiff enough to fuck.

"How are you able to ...?"

"It's you, Jen. You just feel so ... right."

I tried not to think about how corny it sounded. It was just so hard for me to believe, I guess. We'd just met and we were in bed together. Clearly this was a one-night stand. It couldn't be anything else.

As his cock swelled inside me, gliding in and out of my very wet channel, my thoughts clouded. I was once again approaching climax. Nothing else mattered.

David slowed his rhythm and then pulled out of me completely. I mewled my disappointment.

"Roll onto your side."

I did as he asked. He repositioned my legs so he was entering me more from behind. He took several rapid strokes, warming me back up to where I'd been prior to the switch and stiffening his cock to steel.

His hand reached over my thigh and down my pelvis until his fingers found my clitoris. Oh, God!

"I want to show you what you're capable of."

He pinched my clitoral hood between two fingers and moved them in a circle, pressing hard against my pubic bone, never breaking rhythm with his own hips.

It didn't take long for my orgasm to shake loose. His strong hand gyrated at such a furious pace, my poor clit didn't stand a chance against it.

A few short moments after I'd released, I grasped his wrist to pull it away from my overly sensitive clitoris. He stilled his hand but didn't remove it. With a growl, he began thrusting his hips hard and fast. He felt impossibly big all of a sudden, and no sooner the thought crossed my mind, did I start to slip into another orgasm.

"Oh, God, no. David!"

The walls of my sex clamped down around his cock and milked him as he furiously fucked me through my climax. And then I'd barely recover from one wave, when another would overtake me.

I was speechless. Completely without language at my disposal. Like I knew no words. It was amazing. And I absolutely didn't want him to stop. Ever.

He finally shuddered his release.

I'd come ... how many times? I lost count; not that it mattered, anyway.

I woke up to a minor panic attack. For a moment, I had no idea where I was. My heart pounded heavy in my chest.

"Shhhh, it's okay."

David's body was wrapped firmly around mine.

"You were having a bad dream."

Oh, shit. Not again.

"You want to talk about it?"

I shook my head, "I don't remember them."

David moved his fingers in a caress and I realized that he was touching my scars. My stomach tightened.

I repositioned his hand so it was touching my stomach, instead.

"I've already seen you naked."

"I know. I just don't ..."

I wasn't sure what point I was trying to make. He was right. He'd spent enough time touching me there to practically memorize every scar.

David moved his hand back up to my chest and held me firmly to his chest.

"I know you don't believe me when I tell you that you're beautiful."

"You can't ..." I stopped myself just before finishing the sentence, but I knew it was too late.

"I can't see. Is that what you think?"

I was at a loss for words. It was obvious that he couldn't see, wasn't it?

"I may not have eyesight, but I can see just fine. I see you, Jen. Maybe not in the same way you see yourself right now. But that's because you're too dependent on your eyesight for information."

"I'm not the only one who sees me this way."

"You're not? Are you sure?"

I thought about his question. I'd been very careful to spare everyone the horror. Where once I'd been fairly exhibitionist in my clothing choices, I was now very modest.

"If anyone ever gives you the feeling that you're anything but gorgeous, you should immediately cross them off your Christmas list."

I chuckled.

David nuzzled my neck, "I'm serious. I know what I'm talking about here."

"Men like perfect breasts. High. Round. Smooth."

"God, you have no clue, do you?"

"What? Yes, I do. I used to have those. They were perfect."

"Perfect? Boring, you mean. Listen, I went to a topless club once..."

"You did? Why?"

"My buddy was turning 21 and so a bunch of us took him. It turned out better than I thought. The girls sort of bent the rules for me. I got to touch, while everyone else could only look.

"Anyway, it was one long parade of the same thing. Mostly fake, I might add. You know the one girl that the guys at our table flipped over was this petite little dancer with the most unusually pointed nipples. She was practically flat-chested, but these things protruded a full half inch.

"The point I'm trying to make is this: First, all guys don't like the same thing. And second, guys really dig different."

"If that's true, then why do all the women in Playboy look alike? And why were so many of the women at the club that same body ideal that you see in every men's magazine?"

"Probably because those women are different from the ones they're around every day. Different. And if those guys had that body type every day, they'd want something else. Believe me. We like different. Variety."

"By variety, are you implying that guys can't be monogamous?"

"No. The variety comes from an interesting personality. An adventuresome spirit. It helps a great deal, though, if her nipples are super-sensitive and she's multi-orgasmic."

David had been working my nipple between his fingers. It was now obscenely hard.

He nipped my earlobe and lowered his voice to a husky whisper. "Are you sore?"

"A little, yeah."

"You want me to run you a bath?"

I shook my head, "What time is it?"

"I don't know. I can't see the clock."

I groaned as my entire body flushed in embarrassment.

"I'm just kidding. It's around three, maybe three-fifteen."

"How do you know that?"

"I pay attention to my inner clock."

"A bath would wake Roger and Shauna, wouldn't it?"

"Probably. But, shit, they wake me up all the time. They're noisy as hell in bed."

I giggled and buried my face in the pillow as I recalled that I hadn't exactly been quiet just a few hours earlier.

"Don't you dare be embarrassed about earlier. Your noises are an extreme turn-on for me. I like to hear it when my partner is getting off. Not just feel it. Sex is a total sensory experience. Feel, sound, smell."

"Shauna would die if she knew you'd heard her in the throes of passion."

"Oh, she knows. Shit, I kid her all the time. If she's going to live here, she has to accept that we're not going to be polite about that kind of stuff, no matter how intimate it might feel. That's just part of living with other people. You get to know them in a way that you wouldn't otherwise."

"I've never lived with anyone other than my family. And Shauna. But that hardly counts because she's never there."

"You like living alone?"

"Sometimes. The quiet helps me concentrate on studying. But at night ... I don't know, I guess it's a little scary at times."

"It'll get better. It's not just you, everyone is the same. Humans are sort of pack animals by nature."

This pack member has nightmares about the past, though.

"I sometimes have this recurring dream that I'm falling. Only instead of stopping at the ground, like I'm expecting, I keep falling. I never know when it's going to end because I can't see the bottom. Then my whole body jerks me awake. I'm practically sitting up by the time I open my eyes."

"Do you ever find the bottom?"

"No, never."

David's hands had gone back to caressing my chest and cupping my breasts. It felt so comforting and arousing at the same time. I suddenly felt this overwhelming desire to do something nice for him. I wasn't sure what I wanted to do, exactly, but he was being so damned charming, I had to do something.

I shifted onto my back and settled there. Then I took a deep breath and lifted his free hand to my chest.

David's eyes shut as he moaned. He understood the significance of it for me. I was showing him that I wasn't afraid. At least I was trying to. My heart was thundering so heavy in my chest, I know he could feel it, if not hear it. It still terrified me a little, but not nearly as much as when we first started.

He opened his eyes and began gliding his fingers over my scar tissue.

"Look at me, Jen."

How did he know my eyes were shut? I opened my eyes and looked up into his.

"This is your badge of courage. You should be proud of it. You did nothing wrong to deserve this, and yet it happened. That's the way life is. We don't always deserve what we get. Sometimes, we just have to make the best of what's handed us.

"You survived. Because you were smart and strong. That's nothing to be ashamed of."

Tears were streaming furiously down the sides of my face. David leaned over me and cupped my face in his hands.

"You're so beautiful. It breaks my heart that you can't feel what I see."

I finally managed to choke out between sobs, "David, stop. Please."

He sighed. His jaw tightened. "Okay."

I wasn't ready to hear what he was saying to me. I'd already been through a total sensory overload with the sex, and opening up to him with my story, the alcohol, the lack of sleep, stress over finals, the approaching holidays. My emotions were just shot. At that point, I couldn't tell the difference between reality and fantasy.

At first I was pretty sure he was just using lines on me to get me to bed. Then, somewhere along the line, it started getting too real. Intensely personal. And I didn't know if that was in my head, or it was real.

But it was starting to hurt, because I was seriously falling for this guy. And I knew, I just knew he couldn't be real. And that hurt more than anything else.

David leaned over to the bedside table and pulled a tissue from the box and handed it to me. "I'll be right back."

He swung his feet over the edge of the bed and left through the doorway. Naked. I briefly wondered if Shauna had ever caught a glimpse of him like that. He seemed so comfortable just walking through the condo with no clothes on, like it was a usual practice for him.

I felt bad. I'd probably hurt his feelings. I didn't mean to. Somehow, things just sort of got too serious for me. And here I was, trying to do something nice for him, and failing miserably.

He walked back into the room with two bottles of water. He handed me one and set the other on the table. I realized that one of the true benefits of being with a blind man was that you could stare at anything you liked without worrying how inappropriate it looked.

As he was situating his bottle of water on a coaster, I allowed my eyes to feast on his penis. It wasn't hard, anymore. My sobbing fixed that, I'm sure.

It was a nice length, even in its flaccid state. It swung beautifully as his weight shifted from one leg to the other, his scrotum following along.

"If you keep staring at it like that, you're going to make it hard again."

My eyes shot up to his face in a mixture of shock and horror. He was holding a couple of pills between his fingers for me. He must've known when I didn't acknowledge their presence that my attention was elsewhere.

"Oh, hell." My entire body lit on fire at being caught.

"Don't blush. I was serious."

I looked back down and noticed immediately that he'd grown longer and stiffer. I started to peel my eyes away again and then stopped myself.

It was fascinating watching it move. Like it was totally independent of the rest of his body.

I glanced up at David's face. He was smirking in that sexy way he does.

Bet I can wipe that smirk right off his face.

I reached out and touched just the tip of the head of his penis with my forefinger. His dick twitched and waved at me. Much to my delight, actually.

David set the pills on the table top and leaned into the edge of the bed. It was a clear invitation to continue.

I touched him again, still one finger, but this time I let my finger glide over his head and down the length of his shaft. His skin was so silky soft. I added the rest of my fingers and began petting him gently.

He grew stiffer with each stroke. Proud and steadfast. The ultimate symbol of masculinity.

I closed my palm around this shaft and was rewarded with a groan. This is something I can give him that I know I won't mess up.

Gripping him firmly in my hand and holding his shaft vertical, I leaned forward and extended my tongue to his scrotum.

David gasped and groaned even louder.

I worked my tongue in circles around each of his balls, causing them to constrict, and the skin surrounding the sac to wrinkle. Testicles had always been so fascinating to me for that very reason. They moved and shifted all on their own. I could spend hours just playing with them. But this session wasn't about me.

I let my tongue trail up to the base of his shaft, circling it in a slow lave. Then I opened my palm to make a pathway for my tongue to explore.

His skin was taut and smooth. My tongue glided over it with perfect ease, leaving a wet wake of lubrication in its path.

As I approached the head, I noticed the drop of pre-cum sitting at the opening. It was irresistible. I tilted his shaft toward my lips and took the droplet into my mouth in one lick. It was my own salty treat. Say it.

I looked up at his face. "I like the way you taste."

David released the air he was holding in his lungs in a single huff, "Oh, shit."

"Yeah, now you know how it feels."

Before he could reply and break the mood, I took him into my mouth as far as I could manage. I heard a gasp from overhead. Feeling so much braver knowing how much he liked it, I tightened my lips around him as I pulled away slowly, and then did it again. And again. And again. Slowly at first, and then with increasing speed and force.

His hand had come to rest on the back of my head, not urging me forward, but more like just gently tracking the motion.

"Jen ..."

His voice had gone ragged and I felt the tremble in his hand. He was letting me know he was close. That's it. Yes. Come.

His grunting and moaning started a few seconds before I felt the pulsation on my lips, and tasted the warm sticky liquid on my tongue. Yes. Yes, yes, yes, yes.

Making a man come with my hands or mouth always made me feel good. Like I'd just won the lottery or something.

I stroked the last of his cum up to the tip and laved it with my tongue before releasing my grip on him and lying back on my pillow.

David bent over at the waist and steadied himself on the mattress with his hands. He was panting, his head dangling forward as though he'd just finished a marathon.

I retrieved the bottle of water that I'd abandoned on the mattress and cracked the seal to take my first sip.

"You're pretty proud of yourself right now, aren't you?"

I wiped the stray water from my upper lip before answering, "Yep."

"I wasn't expecting that."

"I know. That was the best part."

"You're truly amazing. So giving."

"So are you."

David crawled onto the mattress and lowered his body onto mine. "Mmmm, let me prove it to you."

I steadied his chest with my hands. "Not tonight. Or this morning, or whatever it is. I need to recover."

"Tonight, then. Let me cook you dinner."

"I can't. I have one final this afternoon, and then I'm off to the airport. I'm going home for Christmas."

"How long?"

"A week."

David frowned. "That long, huh?!"

"I think you can live without sex for one week."

"I'm not talking about sex."

I held my breath and didn't release it until I was sure he wasn't going to say another word. I didn't want him to ruin it with some corny line about missing me when we only just met.

By the time I convinced David to let me walk out the door of the condo, I was in full panic mode. We'd drastically overslept. Probably because we spent most of the night awake. I was so late, it wasn't funny. I hadn't studied at all, or packed a single thing for the trip.

I dialed the cab company as I was walking to class to take my final. It would save time not having to park, and it ended up being cheaper, anyway.

The next time I took a breath, I was firmly belted into the seat of a Boeing 737 headed for Boise, Idaho.

CHAPTER FOUR

Dad's smiling face was the first one I saw as I emerged from the secured area of the terminal.

I was home.

Tears sprung unexpectedly from my eyes as he lifted me in a hug.

"Hey, everything okay?"

It was out of character for me to cry. And yet, I seem to be doing it a lot lately. Twice in less than 24 hours.

"I'm fine. I just miss you, that's all. And finals have been ... God, just awful."

"Luggage?"

"Yeah. One bag."

We headed for the baggage claim to retrieve my oversized suitcase. In a hurried rush, I'd over packed drastically. It would've taken too long to make decisions.

Dad grunted as he heaved the thing over the carousel. I think I heard him mention something about packing the kitchen sink, but I ignored it.

The usual ruckus ensued when I arrived home. Mom flitted about like a nervous wreck. Even Jaime seemed mildly happy to see me. At least she smiled when she looked up from her iPhone between texts.

"Justin and Melissa are coming tomorrow."

"Oh, cool. I still need to shop for presents for them. Do you know what they want?"

"Something for their new house would be good."

"Okay. Are you going to be able to break away and go shopping with me at some point?"

Mom sighed, "Of course, dear. Go put your things down and come eat. Dinner is just about ready."

My mom was like me in that it didn't take all that much to overwhelm her.

We ate and got caught up on all the events. My mom loved to tell me every tidbit of gossip she could think of about anyone with whom I might've even remotely known. I knew some fairly intimate things about people I'd never even laid eyes on.

I wore out pretty quickly, though. I was still operating on half the amount of sleep as usual, and it caught up with me.

I yawned and laid my head on the table as my mom jabbered on, but none of that seemed to faze her. Finally I just confessed the truth. I'd stayed up late the night before and was exhausted. May I please be excused?

Dragging my feet down the hall, I shut the door behind me and let my body fall on the bed like a limp ragdoll.

Silence, at last.

No sooner I was alone, my thoughts drifted to David.

I missed him, already. I recalled thinking that it would be entirely corny and inappropriate for him to say that to me, but there I was alone in my bed, wishing I could feel his warm arms around me.

But that's normal for me to feel that way, right? I'm a girl. There's something hormonal that drives females to bond to sex partners. Men aren't built that way. We want them to be, but they aren't. If anything, it's our longing for guys to be like us that makes them deceive us the way they do. They just say what they know we want to hear. And David is good.

Damn, he knew all the right things to say.

A jolt of arousal traveled down my spine and straight to my sex as I replayed our lovemaking in my mind. Ack! I rolled onto my side and balled up. Damn, that man turns me on.

D_Lynn
D_Lynn
1,373 Followers