Digital and Denim

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, like that."

"So this morning was a mistake for you?"

"No . . . but I'm not sure what it means. I can't love a guy," said Kyle.

"Why not?"

"Because it's a sin."

"Says who?"

"Everyone! Everyone knows only pervs like other guys," said Kyle emphatically.

"I'm not a perv."

Kyle looked up with a very conflicted look on his face. He nodded in acknowledgment of the truth in Ian's statement.

"I can't go back home. I told them I was gay and they said I had to leave, that I'd give it to my brother," said Ian softly. "But it's not like it's contagious, you can't catch it." He turned and locked eyes with Kyle, " . . . anymore than you can cure it."

The silence stretched out for many long minutes. With a slightly sad look on his face, Ian stood up and started clearing the table. Not sure what else to do, Kyle quickly moved to help him and was soon standing side-by-side with Ian, helping wash up. Space was limited in the tiny kitchen, so each item had a specific place, which meant Ian spent a lot of time directing Kyle on where to put each piece. Finally the last utensil was washed and put away and the two moved to the couch and watched TV.

As the evening wore on the earlier conversation receded and their bodies began to move closer together. Kyle unconsciously put his arm around Ian's shoulders, and Ian leaned in, craving the emotional connection, even if it was a transitory one. But the closeness evolved into gentle touches, which almost left Ian breathless. His hidden vulnerabilities surfaced as his self-reliant shell slowly cracked from the warm touch of the man beside him. His body responded in kind and his cock stiffened, again ready for action.

Ian also explored Kyle's body. The hard muscles of his torso glided under Ian's inquisitive fingers. Both men's breath quickened as their emotions built in tiered cascades. As his fingers grazed the edge of Kyle's shorts, Ian let out a soft moan.

"Suck me, please suck me. I really want to feel my cock in your hot mouth," said Kyle through a groan.

Ian looked up to see the desire on Kyle's face and was lost in the moment. Running to the bedroom, he returned with a hand filled with condoms. Dropping them on the couch, Ian knelt between Kyle's legs. He ran his hands over the strongly muscled thighs, luxuriating in the texture of hair that covered them. Gently he cupped Kyle's bulging package and then reached forward to slowly lower his zipper. The trouser snake trapped inside rapidly uncoiled and was soon sticking obscenely above Kyle's torso, filaments of precum trailing from its reddened tip.

Ian mechanically opened the wrapper and then unrolled it down the rock hard cock in front of him. Pressing his lips against the underside of Kyle cock, Ian rammed his tongue hard against Kyle's glans and then started lashing it back and forth across Kyle's cockhead. Kyle's mouth parted in a silent scream, his body locked at the sensuous performance. Ian wrapped his hand around the base of Kyle's engorged cock and pulled it toward him as his tongue danced down its length. The slight smell of dried cum and sweat wafted to Ian's nose as he smelled and tasted the pungent aroma of the man under him.

Moving lower, Ian tugged down the cutoff shorts and let them slide off Kyle's legs. Pressing Kyle's legs upward and pulling him lower on the couch Ian moved lower, lifting Kyle's balls and lapped his tongue under them. With his face firmly planted in Kyle's crotch, Ian eagerly tongued over his nuts and then his perineum. Kyle was twisting wildly on the couch, his hands grasping the cushions tightly as he thrashed back and forth, all without making a sound.

The dark curls of hair that lined Kyle's crack beckoned to Ian, his tongue dipping lower and lower with each pass, until he could see Kyle's pulsing hole in the dark thatch of hair. Wondering if he was going to ruin the fun, but unable to resist, Ian ran his hot tongue over Kyle hole. His first pass resulted in a low rumbling groan as Kyle opened his legs wider, obviously wanting more.

Ian dove in, licking and devouring the object of his desire. With his face pressed hard against Kyle butt, he was submerged in the textures and smells of a man who filled him with lust. Kyle's wordless, but passionate response to his oral skills somehow were more of a turn-on for Ian than if he had been receiving. His tonguing continued as he aggressively ate Kyle's hole. After a while everything else ceased in the world for Ian other than the two masculine hills of muscle his face was buried between. Pulling back, Ian smiled to see the results of his work, an engorged hole that was deep red and pulsing. He glanced to Kyle's face and saw the cute soldier had closed his eyes and was panting softly from the overload of sensations.

Ian decided to go for broke and dove back in again, this time his stiffened tongue pierced Kyle's butt, driving it's stiffened shape into him. Plunging it in time and again, Ian ate Kyle's ass like it was prime rib. The new sensations had Kyle flailing on the couch, involuntary jerks overcoming his body. Pushing his legs higher, Ian became an insatiable sex demon. Every trick he'd ever heard, or saw on porn, he tried on Kyle. The combination resulted in Kyle's reduction to a mass of nerve endings that were pulsing with the same signal of amazing sex.

Pushing the boundaries slightly further, Ian raked his finger over Kyle's hole while flicking his tongue back and forth with hummingbird fast flashes. This was the finally straw for Kyle's over-taxed system and his orgasm began.

"Ahhh, Uhh, uhh, ahhh," Kyle almost whispered while his passion merged with lust as his body convulsed in a full body orgasm. His limbs shook and his cock discharged round after round of cum, filling the condom with viscous white fluid. With a multitude of small grunts and inarticulate groans, Kyle's climax receded until he finally collapsed against the couch.

"Oh my god," said Kyle in amazement, "I've never came so hard. I thought my nuts were going to shoot out of my dick!"

Ian chuckled and sat down beside him, leaning toward the army stud before he remembered the earlier admonishment about kissing. With a whimper, his carefully built fantasy about Kyle crashed down around him and Ian lay back with a sigh. Then, to his surprise, he felt Kyle's trembling fingers traveling over his chest and to his crotch. While Ian breathed slowly, not wanting to startle Kyle from his exploration, he traced the outline of Ian's cock through his shorts. Ian sighed when Kyle popped open the top button and then slid his hand into the shorts.

Ian gasped as Kyle's thick fingers slid through the precum coated hair and found the base of his stiff cock. Stroking down its length, Kyle chuckled at the huge wet spot formed at its tip. Gently opening his zipper, Kyle pulled out Ian's stiff member and started stroking it. Slow gentle strokes had Ian whimpering with need as his balls pulled up tight against his shaft. Unwilling to match Kyle's silent performance, Ian muttered words of encouragement.

"Hell yes, Kyle. Damn that feels nice. Stroke my cock. I'm so fucking close, keep jerking me."

Kyle gave Ian a feral grin and increased the speed of his hand. Soon it was a blur as it rocketed up and down Ian's hard shaft. Ian could feel the pressure building as an orgasm raced through his body. With a final release, cum spewed from his cock. Droplets of cum coated both of them as Ian's cock sprayed in all directions. With screams of pleasure, his body convulsed with each squirt until he sagged against the couch as the last volley left his cock. Kyle continued to play with his softening cock, seemingly fascinated with his new toy. Ian watched silently until his dick was completely flaccid and then looked back, risking a quick touch across Kyle's jaw.

"I think we should clean up. Come on, at this point I think we can grab a shower together," said Ian with a chuckle.

Kyle laughed in response, "Yeah, since your tongue has been in my ass, I don't guess there are many surprises at this point."

With a chuckle, Ian helped Kyle to his feet, and the two of them walked into the bathroom.

<><><><>

Kyle couldn't get Ian out of his head. He played their day together over and over through his mind. There was no part of it he hadn't enjoyed. But he didn't want to be gay, there was too much baggage. Kyle mulled this over and over in his head for weeks, not sure what to do. Finally he decided that he needed to see Ian to work out some of the things that were twirling through his head.

He had the number for Ian's house phone. Quickly dialing, he listened to a seemingly unending number of rings. With each one, Kyle's resolve weakened. When the answering machine finally picked up, stress had reduced Kyle's voice to a squeak.

"Hey Ian, just think'n about you. Well, you know what I mean. Just wondered if you wanted to hang out, I'm on leave for the next few days. Anyway, when you get this give me a call. Damn dude, you need a cell phone, I mea—"

The ending beep of the answering machine cut Kyle off. He started to dial again, and then stopped half way through the number sequence. As the voice informed him that his called couldn't be completed as dialed, he got a sinking feeling that Ian might not want to see him again.

As self-doubt bloomed around him, Kyle sat in the barracks; the only sound was the din of someone listening to a local radio station. Dimly he was aware of the noise, but was largely tuning it out. But somehow there was one announcement making its way into his subconscious. As it drifted to the surface, he heard the announcer giving times and days for the local county fair. At first he dismissed it as one more hick activity in a redneck town in the middle of BF Egypt. But then he seemed to remember Ian saying something about going to the fair and he had seemed excited about it. Kyle thought he at least should go once before he dismissed it, and maybe he would be lucky and run into Ian.

He quickly showered and changed, then caught a bus to take him to the fairgrounds. Kyle stepped off the bus, and into a world he never knew existed. The midway was somewhat familiar with its rows of rides and games and the carnies hawking you to 'play the game, everyone wins!'. The buildings of groomed livestock and all things hand made, well that gave him a window into a world that he thought was long gone.

His mother's idea of fun with crafts was seeing how many shops she could go through in an afternoon on Michigan Avenue. But these were skills that he thought had died long ago, and for Kyle's family, they had. But obviously there were people who still created things and for a practical purpose, not just to follow some current trend. The more he saw, the more surprised he became at his flippant disregard of this part of Americana. As he looked carefully, he began to notice the skill, and sometimes humor, embedded in many of the items.

Kyle moved from building to building, his interest increasing as he viewed more and more examples of the heartland's art. Finally finding himself back on the midway, he was stopped by the delicious smell of funnel cakes as he walked past. He stood and watched as the vender skillfully fed the ropes of batter into the hot oil, and a few seconds later pulled out a hot filigree of soft cake. He stepped to the window and passed over his money, paying the extra for an additional avalanche of powdered sugar. Continuing his walk through the midway as he ate his treat, Kyle slowly came to realize that he was enjoying this, and it didn't feel like hillbilly land at all, just genuine people who were celebrating what they did.

He stood watching one of the game booths, soaking up the ambiance of the fair. Just as he was licking the last of the sugar from his fingers, he spotted a familiar cowboy hat. Kyle raced toward it eagerly, wanting to talk with Ian and share some of the fair with him. As he rounded the corner, he saw Ian . . . and a friend. Ian had an arm over the other man's shoulders and was whispering something in his ear. Watching the pair break into laughter, Kyle turned to leave. Heartbroken that he had lost his chance, he walked slowly away. Kyle heard their laughter slowly fade away as he made his way back to the bus stop. Tears never disgraced Kyle's face, he'd learned that lesson from an early age, but to anyone seeing his face, it was obvious this young soldier had suffered a broken heart.

<><><><>

"Get up. You can't keep sitting around the barracks moping. So she broke your heart, let's go get drunk and get you laid. Things always look better when you have a woman swinging from your dick."

Kyle looked up at his buddy, and shook his head. He was beyond caring who knew at this point. "Him."

"Him?" came back the questioning reply.

"Yeah, him. I fucked up and now he's with someone else," Kyle flatly stated.

The buddy sat beside him on the bed, surprisingly supportive of Kyle. "You sure? Did you talk to the dude?"

"Nah, I saw him at the fair with someone."

"Well, were they . . ."

"No, just walk'n around," replied Kyle with a sigh.

Hardy laughter erupted beside Kyle. "You don't know shit then! If they weren't making out maybe they are just friends."

Kyle perked up, looked around the barracks in desperation. "I need to get out to see him. But he lives in the fuck'n middle of no where."

"Come on, I've got an idea."

<><><><>

Kyle walked to the door, worried that he was about to make an ass of himself. His other problem, his buddy's scheme got him here, but it didn't get him back to the base. He knocked, somewhat hesitantly, and then stepped back. He heard the sound of boots crossing the wooden floor and then the door slowly opened. Peering in, Kyle saw Ian standing with the door in his hand.

"Hey . . ." said Kyle.

"Hey. Whatcha doing out here?"

"Well . . ." Kyle stopped, thought a minute, and then plunged ahead, "I couldn't get you off my mind. I called and left a message, but you didn't call me back. And then I saw you with that guy at the fair. It just tore me up. But my buddy said maybe it wasn't what I thought it was . . . so I'm here to see how you feel about me I guess."

Ian stood reeling, completely unprepared for this turn of events. He looked at Kyle with an open mouth, not knowing what to say. Just as Kyle was turning to leave, Ian pushed open the screen door. "Come on in, looks like we need to talk."

As they entered into the house, it looked like Ian was about to eat. Kyle thought it was a good thing he did have the garden, because all that was on the table besides veggies, was cheap white bread, yellow mustard and bologna. He motioned Kyle to the chair and then sat down across from him. Kyle found that he couldn't meet Ian's stare. The silence stretched onward, until Ian cleared his throat.

"Well? What did you want to know?"

"Umm, was that guy— Do you and I— Could we— Could I get a—," said Kyle.

Ian chuckled slightly and then looked back at Kyle with a much more sympathetic look on his face. "No, yes, yes, yes. How's that?" said Ian.

Kyle paused for a second, trying to connect the answers with the stammered half-formed questions that he'd asked. Once he did, a bright smile broke across his face.

"So that wasn't a new guy?" said Kyle.

"No, that was an old friend of mine from high school. He was in town for the fair and we were horsing around. Sam is straight, he already has a kid and they think another one on the way," said Ian.

"Oh, cool," said Kyle as he tried to absorb the information.

"So far as the other question, I've missed you too . . ." said Ian with a smile.

"Really? Because I wasn't sure. You didn't call me back."

"Well you can be sure now. 'Cause I missed you. My answering machine broke weeks ago so I never got your message," said Ian. Turning he motioned to the table. "I was fix'n to eat. You hungry?"

Kyle nodded and then moved to the table beside Ian. As they sat in the small space, their shoulders bumped and their eyes met with a smile. Kyle nibbled at a few of the dishes on the table but didn't want to eat too much of Ian's sparse food. Eventually the conversation slowed and Ian gave him a quizzical look.

"Why aren't you eating? Don't you like lunch?" asked Ian with a slightly irritated look on his face.

"No, not at all. It all tastes great," said Kyle quickly.

Ian reached over and made Kyle a sandwich, doubled the meat and then covered it all with a generous squirt of mustard. Handing the sandwich to Kyle, he sat back and watched.

Kyle went for broke, ramming a corner of the sandwich into his mouth and biting off a generous chunk. As he began to chew it, an odd look crept across his face. Ian realized it wasn't a look of distain; it was more curiosity and caution. As he swallowed, Ian stopped him with a slight chuckle.

"If you don't like it, don't eat it. But don't come in my house and not eat cause you think I'm poor, that's bad manners, rich boy Yankee manners," said Ian with a slight smile.

"No, it's good. I've just never had baloney before, and it's got an, odd, texture," explained Kyle.

Ian now started laughing out loud. "They say if you knew what was in it, you'd never touch it again. So I don't want to know what's in it." Kyle chuckled and took another bite, wondering how long it took to get use to baloney. Both men settled in and soon had finished most of the dishes on the table. Ian gathered up the plates and bowls and carried them to the sink. Kyle pitched in to help and soon they were standing side by side, chatting while Ian washed the dishes and Kyle dried.

In the close quarters it was inevitable that they would bump into each other. But Ian soon made a game of it and was bumping his hip into Kyle whenever he was in range. Before long both men were giggling like schoolgirls and sloshing water onto the cheap linoleum floor. Kyle slammed his hip into Ian a final time, only this time Ian didn't have his balance. He slipped on the wet floor and his feet shot out from under him. Kyle grabbed quickly, and caught him just before he hit the floor. As their eyes met, Kyle wrapped his arms tighter around Ian and held him to his chest.

Kyle looked at the slight blonde stubble covering Ian's deeply tanned face. Suddenly wanting to experience the rough texture, Kyle lowered his head until their lips met. Pressing his lips against Ian's, he kissed the man in his arms deeply, feeling blistering passion flood his system as their kiss continued for several long, pleasurable minutes. Eventually they parted, both men giving an audible sigh as they did.

Ian was staring at Kyle, not certain what had just happened, nor why. He wasn't exactly comfortable with the fast turn of events, from Kyle refusing to kiss at their last meeting, to the soul-searing kiss Ian had just received. As he thought about it, Ian realized he had gone limp in Kyle arms and was enjoying it. Kyle ran his arm down Ian's body, and then lifted him into his arms. With Ian cradled in his arms, he slowly made his way to the bedroom where Kyle gently lay him down on the small bed.

Kyle reached up and tugged at the t-shirt until it slid over Ian's head. He smiled at the sexy man under him and ran his fingers over Ian's torso. His body was largely smooth, with just a small patch of blond hair in the middle of his chest, and a line of hair marching from his navel to disappear into his pants. Kyle kissed Ian again, with Ian's head still spinning from the abrupt change in events. But his worries were overwhelmed by the amazing sensations Kyle was creating. Relaxing, Ian gasped as Kyle's mouth covered one nipple and sucked it between his lips. The electricity shot from Ian's nipples and infused his body. Soon his moans were gaining in volume as his system overloaded. Kyle's tongue sent lightening strikes of craving through his body. Ian groaned and his muscles contracted as the sensations built.