Digital Overload

Story Info
I awoke to the aluminum synchronicity once again today.
1.2k words
3.68
15.8k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke to the aluminum synchronicity once again today, the grinding, rhythmic screech of robot on robot physicality. Yeah, I know what everyone says, they are inanimate objects, fully digital with no emotion and certainly no libido. Well I don't care what anyone says, I for the third time this week I woke up in the morning to the freakish sounds of robot sex.

You know, at first it was humorous, like when my two robot vacuums started going at it like some electronic turtles, but it kept getting worse. First it was those furry creatures, the robotic dogs and cats, the little gerbils, and now the robotic pigs. It wouldn't be so bad if they would stick to their pretend species, you know, the robotic dogs doing other dogs, cats with cats, but damn, these things see each other as the same so you have dogs humping the gerbils, pigs and cats, it's all so disgusting.

Soon the servo butler and maid joined in the festivities. To be honest, it was a bit of a turn on to watch the maid and butler. His telescoping cock really did some amazing things to that maid. I'd swear she was about to blow several fuses when he started whirling that thing inside her. Yeah for a while it was good, but when the maid caught the butler with a mechano-gerbil whirling on his lap the fun was over. All she does now is let those robot vacuums vacuum her all afternoon.

Okay, yes I contacted customer support and I do understand the limits of their warranties. How was I to know that certain robot models have a natural affinity to certain other robot models. Who would have guessed the butler robot would prefer furry little creatures to the maid robot. That maid robot had some potential, if I didn't have my own personal ISlut I might have been diving in between those titanium legs.

Anyway, as I said, this morning was the final straw. Besides all the noise, my ISlut somehow got herself all worked up and before I could get out of bed to stop all the robotic fucking going on all over my house I had to take care of her. I hoped some ICunnilingus would settle her, I mean in the past sliding my tongue into her soft sensation ports would completely satisfy her, but even though she was texting her IFriends about how good her climax was, I still had to roll onto my back for some reverse cowpod IFucking. Hell she even rode me until I came inside her, so I'll have to be cleaning my cum out of carrying case for the next day or so.

When I finally could pull away from my ISlut, I rushed into the living room and nearly fell to my knees as sparks flew across the room, hydraulic fluid was being ejaculated everywhere, and the maid robot had fucked the bristles off my electric toothbrush. At that point I just snapped grabbing the first robotic vacuum I could reach and flung it out my patio door like a frisbee. For a moment I thought it might fly off, but then it fell to the ground twenty stories below. I was able to flush the mechano-gerbil but the robotic cat stopped up the toilet. And when the butler robot's telescoping cock ran up my leg and into my underwear, I had to drown the son of a bitch in the bathtub. Okay, okay, the son of a robotic specialist, anyway I had to drown it.

It seems almost everything had settled down, but when I returned to my bedroom, I caught the robot maid on top of my ISlut in an incredible digital 69. I was so turned on that I unzipped my shorts and penetrated the maid, but she never complained, not until she slipped into circuit overload three times. Damn thing comes three times and then says I IRaped her. She's a robot, not an ICreature, how can I IRape her?

So yes, I, William Gates IV do admit to tossing the robotic vacuum, flushing the mechano-gerbil and the robotic cat. I drowned the butler robot but was only in self defense and I did not, I emphatically did not IRape the robot maid.

After pausing a moment, I looked up at the police officer, then looked back down at the pad of paper I was writing on. I signed my name and filled in the date.

"What happens now?" I asked.

"Well, your ISlut did support you and actually offered a digital playback of your escapade with her and the maid robot that does seem to support your claim that the maid was at least willing at the time you ah, penetrated her. We have run a pregnancy test to make sure your mutated semen did not impregnate the robot, and providing we don't have to arrest you for impregnating a robot you should be clear on that charge.

"I will need to talk to the DA regarding the butler, but I think we should be able to get something worked out there. The robotic vacuum, well, we never did find it."

"You never found it, it should have smashed into pieces." I said.

"Apparently it landed somewhere soft and remained intact. A witness claims to have seen a flying saucer hit in the grass outside. The saucer reportedly whizzed out of site. We've received a few claims that several turtles in the area have been sexually assaulted.

"Now the mechano-gerbil was basically a rodent, robotic or not, so flushing the little bugger is nothing, but the PETRA people are raising hell about the robotic cat."

"PETRA people?" I asked.

"People for the ethical treatment of robotic animals. Seems they have determined that the robotic cats in their current state of digital advancement are sentient creatures, so we may have to look at charging you with robotic cat abuse. I'll let you know what develops here."

"So am I arrested?"

"Well, depending upon what the DA says about the robocide we may need to lock you up, but until that is decided you'll just need to wear this transmitter. We will be able to see where you are, wherever you are. Look, just don't leave town and we should be okay until we can work things out with the DA. In the meantime, your ISlut has emailed us your bail so you will be free to leave with her."

"Thank you," I replied.

"Do you have somewhere to stay? I mean things seemed quiet at your apartment when we left, but there was still a lot of normal robotic activity going on. Until you get your technical support issues worked out there may be more digital orgies planned."

"My ISlut has a private docking station, I think I'll stay there with her."

"Okay then, you are free to leave for the time being."

"Thank you sir," I said, heading for the door.

"Oh, one more thing."

"Yes."

"Take my advice, stick close to your ISlut, it's apparent she's a very good model. And hey, don't be fucking with any more robots okay."

"I think I've learned my lesson," I replied stepping out into the hall. I looked down the dark corridor and there, sitting quietly on a chair, plugged into a wall outlet recharging, was my ISlut. She pulled her plug, stood up and ran into my arms. "Yes, I think I have learned my lesson," I whispered, then I kissed my ISlut on her input port.