Diiner After Work

Story Info
Dinner with friends and a stranger.
2.8k words
3.05
24.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a good day at work today for Lilly. She felt good and wanted to celebrate. It was payday after all. Is that not good enough reason to go out and celebrate?

She invited a good friend, Marielle from an earlier job assignment, along for dinner at her favourite restaurant. She asked Jessica over the phone if she could come for dinner this afternoon. Lilly had a naughty idea in her mind and asked a guy, she recently met at a charity function, to join them for some food and merriment. She didn't tell either Marielle or Jessica about the man coming. Everyone was free this afternoon and was glad to join the group at 5pm for drinks and dinner.

Lilly left work a few minutes earlier today. She headed the hallway and into the washroom to freshen up and change into cool and sexier evening wear. She looked at her panties with some disapproval, and said, "I will not be needing those this evening." She tossed them in the garbage bin and then walked out.

Lilly then hailed an elevator and waited for one to arrive. An elevator, on the far left, came and the door opened, revealing some loud talking amongst male and female office workers. She didn't know any of them, despite working in the same company as them. When she left the building, her first order of business was to walk down the left side of the street. There, most often, one would find numerous street vendors, selling a various fast foods for the lunch crowd. The number of vendors was noticeably less now, now that lunch had passed. Still, a number of hotdog and sausage vendors were still selling their product. That was fine with her, as she wanted to buy sausages.

She bought 3 long sausages and asked only for green olives to be put on the side. This afternoon, she didn't want all the condiments that usually go with the sausages. She placed the sausages with the buns in individual plastic bags which she brought from home that morning. She already had this planned in the morning. Next, she went to a dollar store and bought a few small items which included little dipping bowls and a small present for each of the women. The invited guy would get his treat later, so she was not too worried about him. She put the purchases in the handbag, along with the sausages.

Lilly walked a short distance further to the location of her favourite restaurant and walked in. She announced her presence to the server at the front of the restaurant, and stated that she had a reservation for 4 people at 5pm. The server, a very nice gentleman of a young age, took her to a table at the back of the restaurant. He asked her why she wanted the back of the restaurant and she said that she often asks for such a table because it is quieter.

She sat down and made her comfortable. She took the little gifts out of her handbag and placed them next to her on the table. Next, she removed the little dipping bowls and put them in the centre of the table. Lilly left the sausages in the bag for later. She was a little worried though that they were beginning to smell and that someone would notice. She was hoping that the plastic bags would keep the odour contained.

Lilly asked the waiter for a drink while she was waiting for her guests to arrive. She then took the mustard, ketchup and barbecue sauce from the dispenser tray in the center of the table and put a little bit of each in the bowls. What she was up to, no one knew. The waiter was more than puzzled by her motions. Anyway, that didn't bother Lilly one bit; she had grander plans.

The guests arrived shortly after 5pm. The guy came 5 minutes after Jessica and Marielle. The server directed them all to Lilly's table and the waiter came shortly afterward and took the drink orders.

All four of them sat around the table and talked and drank for almost an hour before finally deciding on dinner. The guy piped up and asked, "I seem to be smelling sausages. Did any of you ladies, bring sausages with you in your handbag?"

After a few short moments, Lilly answered, "I ate one this afternoon while at work. I put it in my handbag with a plastic wrap around it. The smell must still not have disappeared from my bag, despite I having sprayed the bag with a little perfume." This was a little white lie, but it seemed everyone at the table.

The waiter came over and wrote the dinner orders on her notebook. Lilly order a salad with chicken sticks. Marielle ordered fish sticks and chips. The guy ordered French Onion soup and a salad. Lilly told Marielle that she made a good choice. The fish sticks are quite good here. Jessica ordered chicken strips and a bowl of broccoli soup. Lilly said to Jessica that the chicken strips are fantastic here also.

Lilly excused herself from the table and asked whether Jessica would accompany her in the washroom. Lilly was still apprehensive about going into washrooms of restaurants alone. This was something she was not quite over yet. She was getting better at handling the trauma of an earlier incident, but Jessica calmed her by her presence there. Besides, this gave her an excuse to tell her about her plans.

She motioned to Jessica's lovely skirt and said to her as she raised it slightly, "You will not be needing what you are wearing underneath that lovely skirt. You are not in the office anymore. You can remove your nylons. Oh! Why not remove your panties as well?"

Jessica was surprised at Lilly. Why would she tell her to remove the nylons and the panties? What was she scheming in the pretty head of hers? Still, she trusted her best friend. Whatever, she had planned, Jessica knew that it was alright. Jessica removed her nylons and panties and put them in her purse. The 2 women then went back to the table and sat down.

Marielle told Jessica that she now had to go to the washroom. Too bad, she told them, that the feeling did not come earlier when the 2 women were in the washroom. She asked Lilly to join her. There must be something about women going to the bathroom together. What else do they do in there that they must go in groups? Do they compare notes and discuss things while they tingle?

Anyway, both Lilly and Marielle left the table and were in the washroom. With Marielle, Lilly had to be more descriptive and a little more direct. How was she going to free her up, expose her to some fun and sexual liberation? How was going to ask her that she didn't need her panties. Marielle, more reserved and from a strict family, was not very experienced with matters of sex and relationships. The few guys she dated all turned out bad. She hoped that this guy would be attracted to Marielle. She liked Marielle and hoped the 2 would have some chemistry together.

"In the short time that we have known each other, Marielle, do you like me as a friend and do you trust me when I have your best interests at heart?" Lilly asked Marielle.

"You are young, beautiful, talented and smart; yet, unfortunately in a bad way, you are still a little naive and inexperienced in the world of men and dating." she continued.

"You are not trying to turn me into slut or something? I know that you are quite knowledgeable in the realm of sex and dating. I know that you are quite active sexually too, since you told me about your encounters." Marielle said.

"However, I don't think I will ever be like you." Marielle sadly said and Lilly saw that it pained her so. She wanted someone desperately to love her, respect her and excite her; however, she was conflicted and guilty about the numerous thoughts in her head. She didn't want to be a pure and virtuous girl; yet, she was not at all into the slutiness either.

"You will do fine, Marielle. There is a man out there for you. Jessica and I will help you as long as you need us." Lilly reassured her.

"I have a special evening planned for us all this evening. I will help you ease yourself in the world of sensuousness, sexuality and sex. I invited this guy this evening in the hope that you might find him interesting to give him a chance. He is a very good man and very intelligent. He too wants a relationship and enjoys sex. I hope that you are not mad." Lilly said.

"You did? Do you think he is right for me?" Marielle asked.

"Yes, I do! Anyway, let's try this evening and see where it leads us. Both Jessica and I are quite casual beneath our dresses. We dispensed with our nylons and panties. We want to be free below. Why don't you remove your encumbrances and be as free as us?" Lilly asked Marielle hesitatingly.

"Are you planning something weird and illegal, my dear friend Lilly? Perhaps, something kinky and exciting. You know! That might be just what I need, as long as you don't get us all kicked out of the restaurant." Marielle told Lilly.

"Don't worry! It will be fun and safe." she tried to assure Marielle.

Well, Marielle dropped her briefs and put them in her purse. Both women then returned to the table. By this time, the dinners were already sitting at the table. They had just arrived; so the food was still piping out.

Lilly spoke up and asked the guy whether he liked the French Onion Soup. He said that it was excellent and that it was perhaps the best he had tasted. She then asked if he were still hungry, as he only order the soup. While he said that he had a big lunch earlier that day, he did admit that he was feeling a bit hungry still. Lilly said that the salad and chicken sticks were a bit too much for her, and she wondered whether he would help her eat the remainder of the chicken sticks.

He said that he would like a few. Lilly put some of chicken sticks in one of the dipping bowls and the guy took them. What happened next surprised Marielle completely and gave Jessica a big smile. The guy went under the table, hidden by the table cloth. There was not a lot of room underneath there. What was there was a beautiful view of 3 pairs of women's legs. One pair, belonging to Lilly, were open wide at this time, allowing a small hairy patch and a glorious pussy to expose themselves. The guy enjoyed the view.

Lilly took a sausage out of the handbag and the plastic bag. She passed it below the table and the guy saw a delicious sausage in front of her eyes. He knew what he was going to do. The long and inviting sausage would fit ever so nicely in that lovely pussy of Lilly's. He would ever so gently and slowly move it in and out of her pussy, basting it every now and then with the sauce he found in the bowl. With every pulling out, he would take a bite of the sausage. Soon, it was small enough to be the length of the chicken sticks. He stuffed the remaining sticks into her vagina, together with the sausage. Next, he coated the contents and her pussy with the sauce. He then went in for the attack. Sucking and chewing on the food and her cunt, he cleaned her out completely. Not wanting to waste any food, he stuck his tongue into the vagina canal and sucked the remaining food out of her pussy.

Lilly, sensing that he had completed the meal, passed a napkin to him and patted him to rejoin the group. The guy continued to eat his soup. It was not as hot now that it had been sitting on the table for a while. Jessica enjoyed watching Lilly enjoy her pussy action. It was now her turn to have the guy ream out her pussy, just like he did Lilly.

"Would you like some of my chicken strips?" she asked the guy. He knew what was going to happen and he eagerly went beneath the table and for beautiful Jessica's legs. He fantasized often getting near Jessica. He had a crush on Jessica but didn't tell anyone yet, least of all Jessica; now, he had a chance to get between her legs and taste her sweetness. What ecstasy?

Jessica took the chicken strips from the plate. With both hands under the table, one hand holding the strips and the other delicately pushing them one by one into her pussy, the guy watched her doing it. Lilly then took another sausage out of her handbag and gave it to Jessica for her to slide into her vagina. Imagine stuffing all of that in that pussy of hers.

He didn't wait any longer. He went for Jessica's snatch with abandon. Licking her pussy hair and then moving down the zone to the magic spot where a tip of the sausage was already waiting to be sucked and eaten from the warm confines between her legs. Jessica enjoyed it very much and her pelvic muscles were helping her pussy push the sausage ever gently out as he took bites of it. Jessica smiled and touched her breasts often as he chewed on the food and her vagina. She tried hard not to make any sounds but it was difficult because he was doing her pussy so forcefully with his mouth. Some of the restaurant guests saw and heard Jessica enjoying herself. They had no clue what she was doing or what was happening to her, but they clearly saw that she was enjoying herself. They asked their waiters if they could have what Jessica was eating.

He wiped his mouth with a napkin when he was finished. Then, he took out a piece of paper from his pants pocket. On this paper he had written a message earlier in the afternoon with his phone number. He hoped that he would be able to give his number when he met the women and that maybe they might call him. Maybe they might give him their number. He really liked the idea of getting together with Jessica sometime. So, he tried something bold. He put the paper in her vagina and then got up from underneath the table.

Jessica felt the paper in her snatch and she reached for it. Pulling it out, she then opened the note and read it. She smiled at him and acknowledged his inventiveness and choice of opportunity when passing a note. She then put the note in her purse.

Marielle, at this point, was surprised, shocking and amazed. She couldn't believe what she saw at the table. Yet, she was intrigued. Could this be also exciting and exhilarating at the same time? She leaned over to Lilly and asked if she had a another sausage, one for her. Lilly smiled and pulled her last sausage out of her handbag and handed it to Marielle.

"Go for it, Marielle! You will enjoy it. It will blow your mind." Jessica told Marielle. The guy saw the sausage and knew what was going to happen. This time, he took the sausage and disappeared beneath the table. He went for Marielle's legs and spread her open. Her snatch looked different from the other women. She had more skin around her vagina and her vaginal lips were thicker and longer. He pushed the sausage, after a little work, in her young vaginal canal and found it fit snuggly inside. Marielle's snatch has not be worked enough in the past for it to accept the snatch more easily. With time, she will open up more.

He then coated the lips with dipping sauce. Marielle had a lot more to enjoy down there. She got quite excited when he separated and licked the lips separately. When his mouth went for her opening to pull the sausage out, she let out a low squeak. Clearly, she was inexperienced. He might like to try to work on her and loosen her up.

Marielle actually quite enjoyed this new experience and asked the guy if he enjoyed her. He said that he did and that he would like to see her again. Marielle actually liked the idea of going with this guy and told him that she would like to go out with him.

With dinner finished, they paid their bill, left a hefty tip on the table and left the restaurant with a huge grin. That was a wonderful dinner, probably one that they would not have for a while.