Dilemma Ch. 02

Story Info
Thinks heat up.
1.1k words
4.03
8.7k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/02/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's this one here," I said, making him turn and pull onto the kerb just by my house.

"Coffee?" I said, smiling at him.

"Sure," he said, his mouth and his eyes both returning my smile.

I grabbed his hand and still held it as I opened and walked him through the door.

"Uh, my roomies all went away this weekend, so we're alone," I told him.

Then I walked to the kitchen.

I had no idea what the hell I was doing. I had a steady boyfriend. A boyfriend who was good for me, who I should want to stay with. But here I was, swaying my hips as I walked to give him a nice view from behind, in a house, with one guy, who was not my boyfriend, and with my intentions becoming clearer and clearer in my mind.

"Milk?"

"No,"

"Sugar?"

"Uh, yeah, two, please?"

"There you go!" I said, stirring the coffee and handing it to him.

We went and sat down on the sofa. He sat very close to me. I turned to look at him, and saw his twinkly eyes gazing down at me.

I couldn't help it, my lips just puckered all by themself. Well, he didn't need much more of a hint.

He softly lay one hand behind my neck, reached up and kissed my collarbone, that was showing through my strappy top.

I moaned.

He pushed me back and leaned over me and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

He gently bit my neck and I felt his tounge gently lick the place he had bitten, he did this all over my neck, from left to right, and then along my jaw, too.

It was amazing.

"Jase.. how come you never did anything like this before?"

He looked up.

"Like, what?"

"This!" I said. "This.. what we're doing, howcome, well howcome you were always such a jerk?"

"I liked you,"

"Pardon?"

"Well, I liked you and you had a tosser as a boyfriend, so, I guess it came out in a weird way.."

"Jase?"

"Yeah?"

"I like you, too,"

He came back up and kissed my lips again, I kissed him back, this time, we crushed our bodies together, the heat of the moment getting to us both, his hands pulled through my hair and my hands pulled his neck towards me.

I felt his hands move down to the bottom of my shirt, and I arched my back so that he could pull it off. We broke our kiss so my top could come off, and as soon as it had, I pulled his t-shirt off him, too.

His chest muscles were close to perfect. They just suited his body nicely, and looked so hot from where I was looking at them.

I kissed his neck and slowly sucked and bit in places that clothes would easily hide love bites. I sucked on his nipple, and he exhaled sharply, I smiled.

I kissed all down his chest and back up again and when I met his lips, this time, our kiss had no boundaries, we sucked and pulled at each other like there was no tomorrow. His tongue gently massaged mine and I massaged his in turn. I bit his bottom lip, and he bit my top lip. It was perfect symmetry.

I felt his hands unhook my bra and felt, more than saw him kiss his way down to my breasts. He kissed all around my right nipple, then licked all the way around until it was perfectly erect. He sucked and I moaned. His other hand snaked up and pinched my left nipple, making me gasp.

My juices flooded out of my pussy and if he looked, I'm certain he would have seen a wet patch beginning to form.

I urgently unbuckled his belt and pulled his pants off him.

He pulled my skirt down with as much urgency.

I kissed down his body and stopped when I reached his hard cock that had made his boxers into a satisfying tent shape.

I licked it through the material and then got one hand firmly around it, squeezing and then releasing.

He begged me to take his boxers off, so I did.

I licked the pre cum off the top of his cock and sucked on each of his balls, then circled my tongue around the base of his cock.

I took as much of him into me as I could, and was then forced to take more by his hands on the back of my head, chocking, I went up and down his beast of a cock until he warned me he was about to come.

I let his cum spurt out across my neck and breasts and began to lick it off.

"Let me help you with that," he said, and proceeded to lick his cum off of me. It was so erotic and wrong. I loved it.

"My turn," he said, with a devilish wink and a cocky grin.

He sucked at my panties, just on top of my clit and I moaned loudly. I could feel he was smiling as he bit the top of them and pulled them down with his mouth.

His tongue ran all the way around my lips and then dug deep down, lapping up all the juices that had escaped.

He went straight to my clit, and circled it, not touching it, and when I begged him for mercy, he took it between his teeth and sucked. Then he gently licked and then got it between his teeth again. He carried on with this for a few minutes until I violently came on his face and he chuckled, licking up some of my juices, but not all of them.

He kissed me on my lips and I kissed him back.

"Do you have a condom?"

"No,"

"You don't have anything, do you?"

"Nope,"

"Well, it's fine then, 'cause I haven't forgot a tablet for six months,"

I pulled at his cock until it was perfectly erect and then he slid deep inside me, impaling me on his hardness.

He kissed me as he moved up and down and having my pussy stretched that hard, whilst being kissed turned me on like mad.

"I'm coming," I gasped, between kisses.

"Me, too," he said, then crushed my lips against his as he released a full load into my pussy, making me orgasm at the same time as him..

It was incredible. He was incredible.

He lay next to me and wiped my pussy that was dribbling with a mixture of his cum and my juices.

"I love you," I said.

And then, realising what I said, I began to back track until I felt his lips slowly quench my babble by pressing down on my mouth.

"It's ok, Sara, I love you, too," he said, and his kiss deepened and now it was so meaningful, and I thought how stupid I had been not to realise it sooner.

"And, hey, now you've got rid of that daft boyfriend of yours we can be together,"

"What?"

"Well, Darren, you dumped him before... didn't you?"