Dina Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the back room opened up, Angel appeared before James and Dina.

"Hi, I'm Angel. I was told you two wanted a couple's dance? If you'll just follow me," Angel said as she held out both hands to the couple.

James slid from one side of the booth as Dina slid from the other, the couple clasping hands with the dancer and following her sashaying ass to the curtained off area in the back. When they stepped through the parted black curtain, Dina's eyes sweeping over the area. There was a single leather couch, two soft lamps, and a very stern looking bouncer.

"This is Steve, guys. He won't bite, he's just here to tell you the rules," Angel explained when she saw Dina's shocked look.

"Ok folks, here are the rules. Angel is in charge. There is no touching, no sex, and if you break the rules, out you go," Steve informed them.

"Yes sir," they replied in unison.

"Ok, Steve, get out of here so I can show this lovely couple a good time," Angel said as she gave him a shove toward the opening in the curtain. As he passed through the curtain, he lowered the tie, essentially closing them off from the rest of the club. Angel guided James and Dina to the couch and gave them a slight nudge to take their seats.

"Don't look so petrified, hon. I don't bite, I promise. I'm just here to dance for you and make you feel good," Angel said as she pushed Dina's long hair off of her face.

The dj began to play Butterfly by Crazytown and Angel began to move sensuously, her body almost a hypnotizing snake, undulating as she moved her hips and arms to the beat. She stepped between James's parted legs, her eyes on Dina the whole time. Dina stiffened slightly as the dancer began to lower herself on James's lap, her ass pressed intimately against his groin.

Seeing Dina's discomfort, Angel grinded only briefly on James before gracefully turning and sliding onto Dina's lap. Dina sat rigidly still, her mind in turmoil. Here was a gorgeous blonde woman, obviously aroused by the state of her nipples and Dina wasn't sure whether to be turned on or disgusted. Angel reached behind her back, deftly unclipping her top and slid it down her smooth skin, her breasts pressed against Dina's. She ground her pussy against Dina's crotch, a faint wetness showing on her thong.

Dina moaned when she felt the blonde's pubic bone pressing against her clit, her legs spreading wide without prompting. The blonde took this as encouragement, her hands coming up to massage Dina's flat stomach, her shirt pulled apart by her position.

James glanced over at his wife. Dina was obviously aroused, her nipples tight and prominent against her white oxford. Angel's crotch continued to rise and fall rhythmically, her actions pushing Dina closer to orgasm. The blonde began running her hands under Dina's shirt, caressing the undersides of her firm breasts, unfettered by a bra that night. Dina's head fell back as she came, the blonde taking the opportunity to kiss Dina's long neck, her jawline and finally planting a feather-soft kiss on her lips. James felt his own orgasm rocket out of his incredibly stiff cock, wetting the crotch of his Dockers. He knew that Roz had awakened something inside Dina, he just didn't realize it would come out tonight.

Dina began kissing Angel back, her pink lips parting and her soft tongue slipping out to tangle with the other woman's. Her hands came up of their own will, cupping the woman's breasts in her palms, her thumbs sliding back and forth across Angel's hard dusky pink nipples. Angel's own orgasm rocketed through her body, her gasp swallowed by Dina's greedy mouth. As Dina came down from her orgasm, her brain recoiled in horror as she realized that she was fondling another woman's breasts and kissing her. She wasn't a lesbian, she was married for Christ's sake!

As the song ended, Angel grabbed her top from the floor and fastening it once more, she gave Dina one more soft kiss and kissed James on the cheek. "Thank you, this had to be the highlight of my night," Angel said as she leaned down to Dina. James tipped her fifty dollars and with that, Angel blew them a kiss as she headed back into the club.

"Dina, I can't believe that happened with you and Angel," James said astonished. "I came in my pants when I saw her kiss you and then you deepened the kiss. That was incredibly erotic."

"James, I don't know what to think! I'm not a lesbian, but here I was making out with some woman, in a strip club while my husband watched. What the hell is happening with me?" Dina hissed, her hands covering her face in shame.

James gently pulled her hands away from her face. "Honey, listen to me, listen, there is nothing wrong with what happened. It's natural to be curious about the same sex. And admit it, Angel was beautiful. Did you enjoy yourself?"

"Yes, as much as I don't want to admit it, I did. Her kiss was so soft and her breasts were incredible. I can see why you like playing with mine so much," Dina said as they rose off of the couch.

"Well, then I'd have to say, explore it, see what happens if you get in a situation like this again. It won't bother me any, hell I came like a teenage boy getting his first look at Playboy," James said as they headed back to the car.

Dina giggled, "James, I swear, some of the shit you come up with. Well, I can't change what happened, but maybe it will give the big boy here something to stand up for," as she grabbed his sticky cock through his pants. They were standing beside the car, anyone could tell what she was doing.

James groaned. "You keep that up and I won't be able to last long tonight."

"I'll behave, but only if you promise to fuck me long and hard when we get home," Dina said as she slid into the Mercedes.

"I'm going to hold you to that you little she-devil," James said as he cranked the engine and pulled from the parking lot.

To be continued...feedback appreciated.

12