Dinah's Breeding Ch. 05

Story Info
Ian's doubts cause a big dilemma.
3k words
4.4
51.4k
10
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/16/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hollyh
hollyh
154 Followers

Months passed like days, days like months for Dinah. At first, her body's rebellion was a bit disconcerting: her feet would sometimes swell, her breasts got even heavier, her tummy began to bulge then protrude, and her skin became dry and itchy. At first, she was constantly nauseated, then a bit later, she became absolutely ravenous.

The most interesting part for her, though, was feeling the baby move for the first time. It began like a tickle deep in her pelvis like gas bubbles, only in the front of her body.

"OOOH!" Dinah startle Ian with her cry.

"Is something wrong? Do you hurt? Are you bleeding?" The terror in his voice shocked even him: he had been through this hundreds of times. Why was he so freaked out now?

"No, I'm okay. Just this really funny sensation ..."

"Tell me where."

Dinah took Ian's hand and placed it over her slightly round belly. "Right here," she said, pressing his hand into her warm flesh. Ian held his hand there for a long time and finally another cry came from her lips: "There! Did you feel that? It feels like bubbles or something"

"Yes, I felt it just a little bit. I think it might've been our ... er... the baby." Ian blushed as he realized what he had said. "I need to go ... I have a meeting." He almost left skid marks running from Dinah's breeding cell.

An hour later, Ian sat in Dr. Pritchett's office. Dr. Pritchett was the acting chief of the clinic, and a rather striking woman in her own right. Having risen from the ranks of breeding partner to the chief of the clinic was no small feat, but Aurora Pritchett was one determined gal. She used the money she was paid for having babies to fund her college and medical school tuitions, taking correspondence classes when she was too far along to attend classes. She would have the baby, then go right back to school – finishing with her degree in just six short years.

She was a striking woman of 45 with still-perfect breasts, beautiful chestnut hair and flashing green eyes. There wasn't a cock in the whole facility that didn't get rock hard when Aurora walked into the room, even though she was not a model thin woman. Her innate sensuality swallowed up all the air whenever she was around and her confident manner had men begging for just a morsel of her attentions.

Dr. Aurora Pritchett eyed the strapping young Breeder across the desk from her. His portfolio said it all:

Ian McLaren. 32 years of age. Drug and disease free. Prolific breeder having sired 2 babies per year for the past 8 years. Works better when placed with only one partner at a time. Seems to remain detached and able to perform his duties, displaying a certain concern with out getting involved.

Dr. Pritchett's green eyes settled on Ian's face. "So, what brings you here to see me, Ian? Are things with your breeding partner not going well?"

"No, Doctor ... I mean, yes, Doctor ... I mean ..." Ian began to wriggle in the seat, obviously uncomfortable with speaking to Dr. Pritchett about the subject he has come to address. "I mean ... Dinah is doing very well, her pregnancy is progressing nicely, and our sessions are still very good. But I feel that I must ask for her to be turned over to another Breeder ..."

Dr. Pritchett came around to Ian's side of the desk. Her suit skirt was very short, but loose. She wore no hose, and her tanned thighs were exposed to Ian as she slid up to sit on the desk. Her blouse was cut very low, with only a couple of buttons holding it around her. Ian couldn't help but stare and swallow hard, a lump forming in his scrub pants.

"So, you're saying that you don't want to work with ... did you say her name was Dinah? ...anymore?"

"Yes, ma'am. I feel that I am becoming involved with this pregnancy."

"I see. Well that IS a problem, Ian, and one that I shall take into consideration. Perhaps you just need to clear your head by, oh, say, having sex with another woman?"

All the breath left Ian momentarily as Dr. Aurora Pritchett reached up and unbuttoned the two or three buttons holding her blouse together, allowing him to see her ample tits straining inside a lacy bra.

"Do you see anything that might help you regain your focus, Ian?"

"Uh ... maybe, ma'am"

Ian was usually in such control with his breeding partners, but this woman undid him. It was clear that SHE was in control and he was just an instrument in her pleasure. He knew, however, that if he played his cards right, his pleasure would be seen to as well.

Aurora rose from her seat and stepped to Ian, pulling him into a standing position. She took his hands and held them against her warm, swelling tits, and helped him carefully brush her blouse from her shoulders. Ian's instincts then kicked in and he stepped even closer, reaching around and unhooking Aurora's bra, pulling it from her ample frame. Her tits bore the markings of the breast pump that was used on her: her nipples stood out about an inch and were large and dark. Ian took one into his mouth and began to suckle, drawing a soft moan from Aurora.

While he suckled, Ian pushed his hand up under Dr. Pritchett's skirt and found the wetness of her panties. He raised his head and gave her a look that questioned whether he could remove the rest of her clothing. She pushed him away, then began to do a little strip-tease dance as she removed the remainder of her clothing.

"Sit in my chair, Ian," she said, moving them both around to the other side of the desk. "I want that gorgeous mouth of yours on my pussy."

"Put on your lab coat. Please. It's a real turn-on ..."

Aurora tilted her head to one side as if thinking about Ian's request. She went over to her coat tree and retrieved a longer coat and slipped it over her shoulders, leaving it gapped open in the front.

"Like this?"

"ooohhhhhyeeeaaaaaahhhhhhhhh ..." Ian reached down to his crotch and massaged his growing erection.

Aurora positioned herself in front of Ian, and Ian rolled the chair up under the desk and lowered it so that his face was just at the level of her pussy. She placed her feet on the arms of the chair, and he ran his hands up her thighs, pushing them apart and exposing her pussy to his lustful stare.

"Ohhh, god, Ian! Your hands are wonderful when they touch me!! Ooohhhyyeessssss..." Her moans filled his head as her aroma filled his nostrils. The aroma of aroused woman. The aroma of pussy juice and sex and wanton lust.

Ian dipped his head forward and his tongue into her slit.

"Ohhhmmmyyygggooodddyyyeesssss..." Aurora cried. It had been so long since someone had feasted on her flesh. She could have any man she wanted inside those clinic walls, and yet she chose to remain almost celibate. She chose her partners carefully. And at this moment, she knew she'd made the perfect choice of partner to help her end her hiatus.

"You are so good, Ian. Suck my clit, baby. Bring me to the brink. I want you to get me so wet, then I'm gonna suck you and get you all hard ... ooohhhhh ... then you're gonna fuck mmmeeeee....."

Her words trailed off into a series of mewls and groans as Ian worked his magic on her pussy. She couldn't remember a time when her pussy had been eaten in such a wonderful manner, and just as she was about to peak, she pushed Ian away.

"Not yet, lover. I want you to be buried deep inside me when I cum for the first time..."

Aurora leaned down and took Ian's wet face in her hands, pulling him to her. She kissed his lips and sucked her nectar from his flesh as her hands traveled down to untie his scrub bottoms. His hard cock poked out, tenting the material, and when she finally got the strings untied, the pants fell off his asscheeks, but caught on his impressive erection.

"Oh, my, my, my. What have we here?" She reached out and untangled the fabric, allowing the pants to fall to the floor in a puddle at Ian's feet. With practiced ease, he stepped out of them and flicked them out of the way.

Dr. Pritchett, the object of every male in the complex's fantasies, then stood and removed the remainder of her clothing, and dropped to her knees in front of Ian. She took his heavy balls into her hand and rolled them gently. "I'm sure these are full. You haven't been with your breeding partner today, have you? You still smell so clean ..." She buried her nose in his pubic hair and inhaled deeply, smelling for the remains of another woman. "No, you smell perfectly ... innocent." She giggled at her own joke.

Ian watched this beautiful, powerful woman caress his cock, and he felt the warm wetness of her mouth as she engulfed the head. His groans told her that what she was doing felt good, and he reached down to caress her hair.

"ooooohhhyyyessss, that's the way! Just like that, Di .." The words caught in his throat, but not soon enough to keep them from being heard by Aurora.

"Oh. So you're still seeing that little breeding whore in your mind, are you? Has she sucked your cock, Ian? Has she gotten to you??"

"No, ma'am. You are doing a great job. Please ... please let me cum ..."

" I think I will have this little Dinah woman transferred to Damian. He will do her justice and make sure her pregnancy goes on schedule."

Ian stood, naked from the waist down, but he felt more vulnerable right then than ever before.

"As for YOU, I think I want you on your knees over The Stool"

"The Stool" was a low contraption that one had to be on their knees and flat chested upon it. It resembled a large, old ottoman, covered in leather, with holes around the sides, the insides of which were built much like a female pussy. The object was for the male to put his cock into the hole and fuck it while he is being fucked in the ass by whomever the other player in this game happened to be. This time, the inflictor seemed to be Dr. Pritchett.

Ian didn't hesitate much when ordered onto The Stool. He had heard rumors that despite her beauty, brains and control, Dr. Aurora Pritchett had a mean streak and he wasn't anxious to see it.

"Put your cock into the hole, Ian, and don't you dare cum until I tell you to. Do you understand??"

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Good. Then we can get started..." Aurora locked Ian's wrists to the other side of the stool, and began to play with his balls. Her hands felt different: what he didn't know was that she had taken the time to put on silk gloves. She knew that the feel of the silk against his warm skin would bring him to the brink very quickly.

Her hunch was right: Ian began to move his hips, fucking the hole in The Stool with slow, even punches of his cock.

"That's a good boy. Does that feel good? Wouldn't you like to cum?"

"Yes, Ma'ammmmmmmmmAAAAGGGGHHHHHHH!"

Aurora clinched his ball sack just above his balls and squeezed mightily. All the cum that would've been rushing to the tip of his cock right now retreated back, boiling in its distended container.

"Not yet, lover. We still have a ways to go. I get to cum first, you know"

He looked up to see her strapping on a dildo and grabbing a tube of lube. He knew what was coming, and he wasn't terribly thrilled about it. It was a known fact that he always came when he was fucked in the ass, but it just wasn't his favorite way to do so.

"Just relax, lover. You and I are going to have a good time ..."

She turned around and the cock that protruded from her harness made Ian gasp with fear. It was 8" long and 2" across, with a realistic head, distended veins and massive balls that dangled beneath. Aurora stroked it just like she had seen so many men do to their own so many times.

"mmmmmmm ... you look a bit nervous at my 'addition'. Don't worry, love, I'll be gentle ..."

He felt the cold lube hit his asshole and her well-manicured finger begin to massage the lube into his perineum and his hole. His cock throbbed inside The Stool's chamber and Ian began to think of puppies and kitties and his grandmother – anything to keep his rising lust under control.

Ian felt the touch of silicone against his asshole. He concentrated and tried to push out, feeling the head breaching his sphincter muscle.

"AAAGGGEEEE ... BE CAREFULLLLLLLAAAAAAHHHHHH"

"Take it. You can take it. Just relax your asshole"

She continued to bear down against his rejecting body, finally gaining entrance to his bowels. With another squirt of lube, she carefully began to hump his ass, making him take more and more of the plastic phallus until it was completely sheathed in his rectum. She could feel his body fighting the intrusion as well as beginning to feel twinges of pleasure. His hips began to involuntarily sway, and he was getting very close to cumming.

As if she could read his mind, Aurora announced, "Don't you DARE cum! You wait for me. I will tell you when you may let go!!"

"Yes, MA'AM!" Ian said through gritted teeth. The plastic cock rushed in and out of his body, bouncing over his prostate with every thrust. Ian began to grip the front of The Stool, trying to keep as still as possible so his aching, throbbing cock and balls didn't shoot before he was allowed to.

"Oooohhhh, yes. That's a good boy. Submit to my fucking. Mmmmmm...sooo hooottttt!!"

He could feel her thrusting becoming erratic and prayed it was because she was getting close to cumming. All at once, she jammed the entire length of the hard plastic up Ian's ass and slumped over. He could feel her body tremble as she ground the balls against his own, the head of the dildo pushed against his prostate.

"OOOHHHMMMMYYYGGGGOOODDDIIIMMMCCUMMMIIINNNGGGG!" Aurora's strangled cry rang in Ian's ear as she came against his ass. That sent him over the edge and in a blinding flash; his own orgasm was upon him.

"JJJEEESSUUUSS!! I'm cummminggggggggggggahhhhhhhhggggggg!" Streams and streams of his cum filled the opening in The Stool then ran over, coating his pubic hair and the front of his legs with sticky fluid.

When she recovered her breath, Dr. Pritchett said, "I thought I told you not to cum until I told you to." She unceremoniously removed the dildo from Ian's ass, eliciting a loud grunt from him as it exited his body. "I guess now we're going to have to do this another way."

She went to her desk and removed a syringe filled with the concoction that Ian usually used to produce more sperm when he's in breeding mode. She jammed the needle into Ian's scrotum and depressed the plunger, watching as his cock immediately went hard again and his balls became engorged.

"Now, I am going to untie you and you will fuck me until you cum. I want to be pregnant and I want you to breed me."

Ian groaned at both the ache in his balls and the task at hand. He was now so turned on, though, that the implication of what he was about to do didn't even cross his mind. The moment that Aurora released his hands from The Stool, Ian was upon her. With the drug on board he was merely a rutting, horny animal looking for a warm body to satisfy the lust in his loins.

He threw Aurora onto The Stool on her back, grabbing and forcing her legs wide apart.

"You wanna be bred, do ya?!? Well, get ready, coz this engine is all about that. I'm going to fuck you until you see stars!"

Aurora arched and screamed as Ian plunged his cock into her rather unceremoniously. She arched and screamed with ever orgasm Ian rung from her body. For what seemed like hours, Ian fucked her, bringing her to orgasm after orgasm.

Aurora thought she felt his cock swell. Ian gripped her tits hard and rolled her bullet-sized nipples in his beefy fingers.

"I'm going to cum, Doc. You better cum with me so this baby is a sure thing ..."

Ian leaned over and bit her nipple gently and that's all it took.

"oohhhh, iiaannnnnyesssssss!!! I'm cummmminnnnggggggg!!"

Her pussy spasmed around his cock and that sent the pent up cum into her chamber, salvo after salvo hitting her cervix in perfectly timed rhythm; a rhythm that Ian had been practicing for years. He looked down, and realized that Dr. Pritchett had passed out. He smiled to himself then looked at the time. It was time for Dinah's treatments and he didn't have time to go shower before seeing her.

The grim realization of what he had done, what he had requested from the doctor, was slowly sinking in. He wasn't sure he could give Dinah over to Damian, but it looked as if he would have no choice. He pulled his softening cock from Aurora's body and watched the copious amount of fluids escape. He did nothing to try to keep them inside. He didn't care if he bred her – he only wanted Dinah. And now, he was afraid he had just made that little need impossible to fulfill.

hollyh
hollyh
154 Followers