Dinah's Breeding Ch. 06

Story Info
Ian says goodbye to Dinah.
2k words
4.44
40.4k
7
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/16/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hollyh
hollyh
154 Followers

Ian peered into Dinah's breeding cell and watched her sleep. The baby inside her was big enough now that she had to sleep on her side with a pillow between her knees to keep her hips aligned. He watched as she slept fitfully, the baby's movements now very perceptible within her. He hated to wake her, but this may be the final session he has with her, so he chose to quietly enter the room.

Ian began readying the tray full of the necessary shots and pills for this hour of the day. The tinny clanking of the syringes against the tray must have woke Dinah, for he heard her sigh and roll over. He turned and gazed into her sleep-softened face.

"Hey," Ian said quietly to her, "you need to wake up. It's time for your medications and our session."

"Where have you been all morning? Did your meeting go well?"

Dinah's voice was still muzzy from slumber, and she rubbed her eyes sensuously, knocking the covers from her swollen tits. Ian noticed the areolas were dark and the nipples stood at high attention. His mouth watered as he thought of sucking them dry.

He drew up the medications in various syringes and she got on all fours, baring her ass for him to give her the vitamin and stimulant injections. She had begun to crave the sting of the shots – knowing that soon after, a peaceful warmth would spread and she would get hornier than she was at that very moment.

"mmmmmmmmmmm" The medication did it's work, and Dinah turned over on the bed, her protruding belly now bearing stretch marks and a distorted belly button was rivaled only by those magnificent tits and swollen, leaking pussy. She raised her arms and beckoned Ian to join her.

"Come here and let me suck your cock. I am so horny and I crave feeling you in my mouth ..."

Ian stepped close to her and allowed her to loosen the ties to his scrub pants. They fell away from him just as he leaned forward, his cock dangling near her mouth. That is when the scent hit her: the scent of another woman. If anyone can smell someone else's scent on a man, it's a pregnant woman.

Dinah backed off, pushing at Ian's hips.

"What's the matter? I thought you wanted to suck my cock?"

"I did until I smelled 'her' on you. Who was she? Was she good? Was she better than ME?"

Tears welled in the hormonal woman's eyes. Ian was torn between telling Dinah the whole truth of his love for her, and telling her that the sex with this other woman was 'just business and meant nothing'. He didn't know where to begin. It was then that Damian arrived at Dinah's door.

"Hello? Uh ... I'm Damian. I suppose that Ian has told you why I'm ...:" Just then, Damian looked down and realized that Dinah was completely nude and Ian was nude from the waist down. "... oh, sorry. I guess I should come back later?"

Ian rose and pulled up his scrub pants. "No ... no. I was just about to tell Dinah of the changes in plans. Dinah, Damian here will take over your care from now on. I have to go away for a while ..."

Panic rose in Dinah. She had always held the fantasy that Ian was falling in love with her and that somehow she would be able to keep this baby and this nightmare would be over. She fantasized about a family and a little house in the country. But those fantasies came crashing down as Damian entered the room. There was a palpable tension from Ian as well, much like one observes when watching a documentary on the territorial nature of lions.

Damian finally spoke: "I can see you've given Dinah her medications. I'm sure she's ready for her treatment, so why don't you administer it this one last time and I will go to the office and work on some paperwork. Dinah, I will be back later and we can get better acquainted."

"Thank you," Dinah said quietly, her eyes cast downward in fear that these men would see her heart breaking. Her lower lip trembled and she fought back the hot, stinging tears that danced in the corners of her eyes.

Damian retreated from the room, and Ian rushed over to Dinah, gathering her in his strong arms. Feeling the warmth of his body next to her, she buried her face in his chest and cried in big, heaving sobs.

"WWhhyyyyy??" It was the only word she could muster. It was the only word that echoed through her very soul.

"I can't do this anymore, Dinah," Ian whispered softly. "I can't watch the baby grow inside you and fall more and more in love with you every day, knowing that this is my JOB. This is my livelihood. This is not supposed to hurt anyone, but this time it does. It is hurting us both."

He rocked Dinah as she sobbed against his chest, her tears wetting his scrub top as he continued to talk softly to her: "All my life, I've been told that I was worthless. That I would never amount to anything, never get a job worth any money ... all the things that parents say in anger at their own lives. I found this place and I found my calling: making babies and taking care of women while they have them. And I've been good at it up to now, because I can – or I could – separate this from love. I've made good money. I've made good, strong babies that have made many childless couples happy. And it was easy because I didn't want to be tied down. I had no desire to have what we were giving to all those childless couples out there. But then you came here, Dinah, and there was just something about you. There have been hundreds of innocents before you – I've popped a lot of cherries, I've sewed a lot of seed, I've helped to bring a lot of babies into this world. Up to this point, this has worked well for me. But then you came a long and I ... I ... well, frankly, I was undone from the second that I saw you."

Dinah turned her face up to Ian, her cheeks wet with tears. "I can't be with anyone else, Ian. I don't want anyone else's ...y'know ... cock ... inside me. I don't want anyone else to deliver our baby ..."

"That's just IT, Dinah. You can't think of this as 'our' baby. It's not 'our' baby. It's the clinic's baby. I admit that lately I've had those same kinds of fantasies, too, but this is a BUSINESS. So, I think it's best for us both that I turn you over to Damian."

Ian pulled Dinah closer and kissed her. He kissed her hard, like a soldier kisses his girl before leaving for a fate unknown. He kissed her with all the longing and heartbreak he had built in his soul.

When the kiss finally broke, they were both breathless. "Make love to me, Ian," Dinah said quietly, not daring to look into his eyes, "even if it might be for the last time."

Ian touched her bare shoulder. As if for the first time, he felt how soft her skin was. He ran his hands through her silky hair. He took her face in his hands and kissed it tenderly. He kissed her forehead, her eyelashes, her nose. He kissed her mouth again – softly at first, but with growing passion. He snaked his tongue inside and it danced with hers. He felt her sigh into his own breath and he was almost overcome.

Dinah's hand found Ian's, and she placed it on her now-pendulous tit. He flicked his finger over the nipple and made it stand erect. A small drop of milk leaked from her and he spread it around the nipple, making it sticky. Then he lowered his head to it and sucked, getting a mouthful of her mother's milk.

Dinah held the back of Ian's head, groaning, "oooohhhyyeessssssssssss" as he nursed from first one tit then the other. The baby inside her squirmed and Ian put his hand against her belly, feeling the new life kicking and wiggling inside her.

Ian guided Dinah to lie back on the bed, and he took her legs and spread them, kissing her belly as he did so. He kissed along her pelvis where the baby now pushed and kicked at its confines. He dipped his fingers into her dripping pussy and brought some of her juice out, sucking it from his fingers as she watched. Again, he dipped inside, finding her g-spot and rubbing it carefully.

"ooohgggoooodddd!! DON'T STOP!!!!" Dinah arched in an orgasm, her entire being engulfed in pleasure. Ian watched as a fine sheen of sweat began to form on her, her skin glistened in the harsh light of the breeding cell. He lowered his head and took her clit into his mouth and began to nurse on it as he had her nipples.

The ripples of sensation were driving Dinah to new heights. She rolled and moaned and thrashed as Ian drank from her pussy. His fingers filled her perfectly, finding all the right spots to stroke while his hot mouth suckled and nibbled along her sensitive lips and clit.

"IIII'MMMMMMMCCCCCUUUUMMMMIIINNNNGGGG!!!" Ian clamped his mouth over her pussy opening and was rewarded with a mouthful of sweet nectar from her. He rose up and kissed her, sharing the gift with her. She then licked his face clean of her juices.

Ian stood and Dinah saw how hard he was. "What is most comfortable for you now?" he asked her, worried about the position and the baby.

"Spoon me. I want to feel your body against me"

Ian took off his clothes and got into the bed with her, spooning up against her back. He took her top leg in his strong arm and then positioned himself between her legs, pushing is hard cock fully into her. They both groaned at the tightness and heat: everything always felt different inside during a pregnancy. Ian kissed Dinah's sweaty neck as he sawed his cock in and out of her pussy.

"Play with your clit, baby," he whispered to her. "Make yourself cum on my cock."

Dinah reached down and began to strum her clit and it wasn't long before Ian felt her muscles contract around him. He loved that feeling, and held himself for a moment to feel the concentric pulses of her as she came. He knew he was going to cum soon, but he wanted it to last. Once he was satisfied that her orgasm had passed, he began to slowly pump again and once again he heard her yelp and felt her stiffen against him.

Dinah lost count of the number of orgasms that Ian had brought her through.

"I need to cum now, Di," he whispered low in her ear. "I can't hold back anymore. You feel so goooooodddd..."

She felt him pump harder into her and then hold, and the felt the familiar expanding of his cock head as it belched cum inside her. The warmth spread through her pelvis and even the baby was stilled for a bit by it. Ian held his softening cock inside her pussy as he felt their juices run down his thigh. He wrapped is arm around Dinah and they lay there together for a while until she drifted off to sleep.

Being careful not to wake Dinah, Ian untangled himself from her, and then rose and got dressed just as Damian was returning. Ian shushed Damian and pointed to the hallway so they could talk.

"Did you get done?" Damian asked, staring at Ian with a sort of cold amusement.

"Yeah. I think she'll be okay with you. You better treat her well, Damian – it's her first baby and you know how that can go."

"Don't worry, buddy." Damian chuckled, "I'll make sure she's taken care of."

Little did Ian know, but he had just left Dinah in the care of disaster.

hollyh
hollyh
154 Followers