Dinner

Story Info
A Dom takes out his playful sub.
2.7k words
3.98
31.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
39_Keeper
39_Keeper
14 Followers

The sun has just gone down for the evening but the fun is just starting for us. I sit in my chair near the door of my Apartment -- I have the God Thing in my hand -- the remote control unit that controls the TV - being able to change the world of the TV with a touch of a button - louder - softer - kill them by changing the channels - bring new channels to life - like a God on Mount Olympus -- viewing my world in a box --- But my attention is stolen away by the view just beyond the TV --- You are standing there in front of the mirror --- your stocking clad legs slightly parted - then hooks - and snaps of your garters peeking from the end of your shirt.

You are fixing your hair and make up in the mirror -- oblivious of my eyes on you -- stroking and caressing your skin from afar. I know this is going to be a special night for us -- you have been teasing me all day with how you are not going to wear any panties and your short skirt when we go out tonight -- I am already dressed but my groin stretches and hardens as I watch you -- thinking about how you sucked my cock earlier in the car -- how I enjoyed that -- the people I would never see again - catching a glimpse of the back of your head - bobbing over my lap -- me smiling - and concentrating on my driving -- just trying to keep the car in it's lane in traffic.

But now the TV is droning on -- you think I am watching it - but I am watching you -- letting my cock grow hard with anticipation. Your bottom hem of your blouse goes up an down -- just showing off the bottom curve of your ass as you comb and brush your hair - how I want to stand there behind you -- and let my hardness strain there between your legs -- while my hands reach around you and caress your breasts - my lips barely - but sensually kissing the exposed areas of your neck. -- I sit in my chair watching you -- thinking about all this as you turn around - and you see the devilish grin on my face. You wrap your skirt around you -- and walk over to me, smiling, eyes locked on mine -- as you stand in front of me again you part your legs - your hand quickly disappearing beneath your skirt - I hear a soft sound - the sound akin to biting into a plum or a peach - the explosion of wetness flooding your mouth - my mouth salivating at these thoughts - and you offer your fingers - freshly -- dewy wet with your sweetness for me to suck on - the tip of my tongue taste the richness of your juices and I want more - but this is just a teasing taste -- how I love this - and love you.

The drive to the restaurant is only a few miles away - but you let me run my hands up your nylon encased thighs -- feeling the tops of your stockings - fingertips playing with the straps of your garters. Fingertips not needing to move aside your panties the got directly to your wetness --- and you are sooo wet. You shift down in the seat and your back shifts more against the door -- your legs spread - as my fingers are now sliding in and out - in pace with you breathing -- and as your breathing is increasing -- so is the stroking in your pussy.

You tell me that I have to watch the road - so I bring my fingers to my lips and lick of your honey that is still there - but your hands have replaced mine. You lift your left leg and put it on my lap -- your right leg under your side of the dash -- makes your legs spread wide open -- your short skirt is up around your waist -- I grin to myself thinking that it is more like a belt now then anything else --- the front straps of your garters are framing your pussy for me -- and two of your fingers are dipping in and stirring your juices as the other hand is fingering your clit in tight small quick circles --- your eyes open - watching me - making sure I am paying attention to the road -- and also paying attention to you -- then your eyes close as the pleasure comes in another wave -- ummmmm --- ahhhhhh----- I love the sounds you make - and you know this -- so you don't hold back at all -- the foot in my lap, rubbing along my cock as it is getting so hard in my pants.

You smile -- knowing that the sounds of your pussy and your moans are exciting me -- the feel of your stockinged foot on my pants -- the smell of your sex - that is now very prevalent in the car - which mixes with your perfume in the most intoxicating way. --- But alas - here we are at the restaurant.

I lean over to kiss you as I have just parked the car -- hoping to play just a little bit in the car before going in for dinner -- but your shift your butt off the seat and lower your skirt -- and push me away telling me you are hungry and that play time will have to wait --- you are so baaaaddddd ----- I Sigh - and open my door and race around the car to open your door for you -- you are looking down at your straps to your garters -- and wink up at me telling me you are just making sure they are secure -- your white flesh next to the black hose and just the hint of the bottom of the garter strap are so suggestive and sexy -- I am trying to calm my hardon down to walk into the restaurant - but you will have none of that -- teasing and toying with me. I know that at some point I will just have to take control of the situation -- but for now, I will see how much of this teasing I can take.

The restaurant is a Cajun place - but done up real swanky - It's dark in here and you like that - the booths are private - but the place is packed -- we have to wait a few minutes to be seated. Again the teasing starts as you lean into me -- your breasts on either side of my forearm - as you sway slightly -- dragging the taught nipples over my arm - letting me feel the fullness of your tits -- your holding my hand and I know what your doing as your swing it slightly -- so the back of your hand makes sure that I am still hard.

There is a Dixieland jazz band there tonight -- this is great - you on my arm, good food, smells, tastes and the teasing touch of you --- I am in heaven --- really I am!!! - I ask you - well, actually whisper in your ear that I am in heaven -- and what else could I ask for? And you answer me by stretching up to whisper in my ear and sweetly say; " you could be fucking me right now." As you tug on my earlobe with your teeth -- oh fuck --- I am Hard again --- you wont let up for a minute -- I guess you might try to get me in the Guinness World Record book, for longest sustained erection with out a medical problem --- yes it is sheer sexual attraction that is keeping me hard now -- thinking of that unclad damp pussy under your skirt -- thinking of the way that your hips feel in my hands as I fuck your from behind - the way just before you cum your cunt muscles grab and stroke my cock like at no other time - Yes you are teasing me - but then I look at you and run the tip of my tongue across the front of my teeth - and I know I am giving as good as I am getting.

I reach up to scratch my arm that is imbedded in your chest - and I discretely pinch and tweak your nipple - you giggle and say that I am not playing fair as you rub your hand more firmly against the front of my pants - and I flash you my smile and say " and you are???"

OK - they seat us now in our booth - It is on the far side of the Restaurant - not too near the band - but their playing will mask our conversation quite nicely. The waiter Introduces himself to us and you notice that he is making extreme eye contact with me -- oh o --- You tease me when he leaves the table to get our drinks that he was checking me out -- and I say "Great -- we walking through the restaurant with a hardon too" -- "but it's not for him" you say with at grin and a wink - kicking your shoes off under the table and moving them up the inside of my legs so that the instep of both your feet are now cradling and stoking and outlining my cock.

The waiter returns -- I try to keep my composure - as he sets down our drinks - all the time he is making eye contact with me again -- and your feet rubbing on my cock -- I know I must be sending out mixed signals - but my brain is all in overload with the stimulation you are giving me -- he says he will give us a few more minutes to look over the menu - you are laughing at me in my uncomfortable position - I make light of it - and joke that at least we will have good service - you quip back that I better watch out what I tip him.

I start looking at my menu in earnest now -- thinking to myself the sooner we eat and the sooner that we get back to the hotel - the sooner that I can take full control and start working on relieving this tension in my pants. -- I hear your voice ask in a sultry way "taste this, lover" and I notice your two fingers extended across the table for me to lick and suck on - before I even put them in my mouth - I know where they have been - and my thoughts are confirmed - with the taste that crosses my tongue - and I am also surprised at how much wetness is clinging to your fingers -- "you're really wet!" --"yes -- I am about to cum" - at then I notice that your other hand is underneath the table and your forearm is moving -- I see in the corner of my eye too that our waiter friend is coming over again to check on us -- I shake my head - signaling to him that we are not ready to order yet - so he goes on to another table -- I did not want him disturbing you - My eyes now back on your face - your eyes are now closed.

I see a familiar turn of your lips -- a quickening of your breath - then the quick intake --you open your eyes - and I know you have just cum for me - your feet still in my lap -- giving me a foot job that I will never forget - you raise your fingers to your lips and stick out your tongue as I have seen you do before to the head of my cock and lick your fingers -- just a little -- then hand extended - you share it with me. I am so much in love. You are killing me -- and with your fingers still in my mouth our little friend walks up again -- you give my cock another squeeze with your toes as you know grin wildly at my embarrassment of sucking your fingers in front of this waiter --- I sheepishly look up at him -- then turn to you to see if you are ready to order -- you are and you order -- then he turns to me and I order the Shrimp Jumbalia - Heaven again -- you are laughing at me -- knowing that the teasing is getting to me -- I let you know that I can feel the precum getting on my underwear -- I caution you to watch out - or you will make me stain my pants -- "oh goodie! - I have a goal now!" you say with devilish delight -- Oh shit --- I did it now -- told you too much.

Here comes our waiter again with some dinner rolls -- you poke fun at the softness of them and tell me that I will be that soft after you are done with me - laughing again at me - "OK tease, I will have you melting like butter" -- I whisper as I put a little butter on top of a hot roll -- it immediately starts to melt - but before it can run off I take the tip of my tongue and lick it off --- mmmmmm -- OK the desired effect is happening to you as I see you shift your position in your seat -- I know your juices are flowing again. Your glass is already empty - and our ever attentive waiter is there -- yes I order you another drink -- you giggle in front of the waiter that I don't have to get you drunk -- and I laugh and (but I notice also the look on the waiters face -- I think he is disappointed that I am going to have my fun time with you instead of him ---- oh well?).

Our food arrives shortly and we start eating -- you finally take your feet out of my lap as we eat -- our conversation turns to what we did during the day and --- you tell me how much you enjoyed taking me in your mouth as we drove through town -- just because your feet are not touching me - you still want to tease me - and keep me thinking of fucking you and loving you --- you tell me how creamy you are and how you want me to eat you so badly right now -- I would love to dip under the table right now to do that -- but It would be a bit too obvious in this restaurant right now -- bye you say -- " go ahead and take a peek under the table -- drop some thing now " --- your hand puts down your fork and disappears under the table, and I push the napkin off my lap and go fishing for it under the table -- looking up to see you inserting your finger again in your wet pussy for me -- God ---- just a mere 12 inches away, I can hear the soft wet sounds as you pull your finger out -- and I move my head back above the table to see you lick your finger --- "is that good?"

"delicious - maybe you will have some for dessert" you tease, "maybe I will not finish dinner and we should go right now?"

"No, there will be time for that later - enjoy your food - you can't have your dessert if you don't finish your supper." --- "Good, now I have a goal" as I wink at you and start attacking my food again.

39_Keeper
39_Keeper
14 Followers