Dinner and Discipline

Story Info
Your romantic dinner with your Dom takes a kinky turn.
2.4k words
4.29
18.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You dash into the lobby from the rain in the low-cut, tight white dress I bought you. In the damp of the evening it clings to your curves, and every man in the lobby and the bar turns to look at you. You thrill at the attention, and you blush knowing that I wanted you to draw their eyes.

You walk to the elevator, the air conditioning on your wet skin making you shiver. You know your nipples are rock hard, and without a bra and panties... you wonder how much you are showing the world.

You arrive at my door, and knock lightly. I open it, dressed in a jacket and tie. I kiss you deeply, and tell you that room service will be up with dinner soon.

We have a glass of wine while we wait, and you tell me about your day. There is a knock at the door, and the bellman enters with our food. Shrimp cocktail, rare filet and asparagus, lobster macaroni.... the smells alone are intoxicating.

He sets up our dinner, I tip him, and he takes his leave. You stand next to the table... "May I sit, sir?"

"Yes, Princess, but first I want another kiss." You comply, and our tongues dance for long moments before we both sit down.

"May I eat, sir?"

"Yes, Princess, you may."

We continue our meal in this fashion, until you take another sip of wine....

"Princess, aren't you forgetting something?"

Realizing your error, you stammer, "Yes, Sir. I'm sorry, Sir. May I drink my wine, Sir?"

"It's a little late to ask permission once it's already in your stomach, isn't it?"

You look down in shame.

"Stand up, Princess."

You comply, and I order, "The lash."

Your eyes get wide with fear, and you say "No, Sir, please... It was only a little wine!"

I cock my head, looking at you appraisingly. "Very well. If you prefer ten blows with my hand over two with my whip, who am I to object? You know what to do."

Stubbornly, your head held high, you walk over to the low dresser that fills one side of our hotel room. You plant your feet, bend over, and grab the edge.

I walk over to you, and I pull your dress up above your waist. I squeeze and massage your ass, then reach back with my arm and land a heavy blow on the meat of your right cheek.

"One!" Then the left... "Two!"

By the time we get to six, your eyes are watering. After ten, the mascara you had so carefully applied (per my instruction) was a mess running down your face.

"Stand!"

You straighten up, and turn to face me. Through your tears I see a slight smile of defiance. You had made me change your punishment... and you had endured it.

"Look at you. I try to make you into a lady. I dress you for dinner. I order this wonderful meal. You can't even follow simple directions. Your face is a mess. You can't take some gentle spanking without crying. This beautiful dress is wasted on you."

With that I grab the plunging neck line and tear the dress from your body. The sudden force of my movement knocks you to your knees. I look down at you and say, "Exactly where you belong. Suck my cock."

You straighten up as I stand in front of you, and pull down my zipper. You see my cock straining against the fabric of my pants, and know how aroused I was by the punishment I just administered. You pull my pants to the floor, and reach inside my boxers to free my cock. You circle the head with your tongue, then run it down the shaft to the base. You pull my boxers off, and after I step out of them and my pants you grasp my cock again.

"No, Princess. No hands today."

You fold your hands behind your back, and proceed to suck my cock and lick my balls at my direction. You lock your eyes to mine as my cock disappears into your mouth over and over. I grab your hair and push my cock all the way into your throat. I hold it there, and you can feel my shaft pulsing. You know I am very close.

I begin to fuck your mouth, guiding your head with my hands, still firmly ahold of your hair. I tell you how good you are at sucking cock, and I see a smile of pride at form at the edges of your mouth.

Suddenly I pull out, start to masturbate, and order you "lean back." You arch your back as jets of cum land on your neck, your breasts, and your stomach. Your pussy, already soaked, gets wetter as the hot cum lands on your body.

"You suck a very good cock, Princess. I'm always amazed at how good you are. How many cocks did you suck to get that proficient?" You blush, but you know you aren't expected to answer.

"Stand up, Princess. Sit on the bed, in the middle. Arch your body toward the sky, I just want your feet and hands on the bed. I want to admire my cum on your breasts."

You do as you are told, and I walk around the bed, admiring my work from every angle. I stop at the end of the bed: "My, my, Princess. Your pussy is soaked! Was it the spanking or the cock sucking that has turned you on so much?"

"Both, Sir!" you reply enthusiastically. My soft laughter tells you that I won't punish you for speaking out of turn. You are both relieved and disappointed.

I get to your head, and reach down to open the drawer of the night stand. I pull out a blindfold, and slip it over your eyes.

"Now don't move, Princess."

A few moments pass, and your muscles start to ache. You then feel my weight at the end of the bed. The next sensation is my tongue licking up the length of your pussy.

I get to your clit, and start to punish it with rapid, hard strokes of my tongue. You are soaked, and your body begins to sag. The exertion of the strange position combines with the pleasure of me eating you out to weaken you.

I pull back from your clit. "Obviously, you don't follow orders very well tonight. I thought I said not to move." You try to lift your body back into position, but it is too much and you collapse on your back.

You can feel my disappointment and I can see the shame of your failure on your cheeks. A few moments pass, and you hear me pour some more wine.

"What... shall.. I... do.. Princess? The night started out so well, but you just won't obey."

Another long stretch of silence, then you feel the neoprene of a restraint slip over your left ankle. As I tighten it, you hear me sigh, "Very well, I shall just have to fuck you."

You are too exhausted to resist as I restrain your limbs to the bed posts. As I tighten the last strap, I lean down and whisper, "where is that defiant smile now?"

Then I shove three fingers roughly into your pussy. You are soaked, but you are so tight, and my hands so big, that your body jumps in pain and shock.

"Now Princess, how often do I have to repeat myself? DON'T MOVE!!!"

"Let me see," I muse, "you must be punished, but your ass is inaccessible at the moment..."

"I know!"

And as I'm still finger fucking you with my right hand, I slap your breasts hard with the other.

Silence, stretching out into minutes, then, "I'm waiting."

"Forgive me, Sir. One!"

As I say "good Princess" another slap lands.

"Two, sir!"

We continue on, me finger fucking you while I slap your breasts, until we reach 10 blows. I pause to catch my breath, which is ragged from my arousal.

"Do you want the clamps, or the rest of the slaps?"

"Clamps, please, Sir," you answer.

I grasp your left nipple between my thumb and index finger, then I begin to put pressure on it. As I pinch it tighter, I feel your pussy get even wetter (which I didn't think was possible).

I pull my fingers from your pussy, and you gasp again. I say, "I want to see if I can make your cum flow just by teasing and tormenting your tits."

I release your left nipple, then move to apply the same treatment to the right. I pinch as hard as I can, but you lie there stoically. I twist your nipple a half turn, and I see you flinch with pain. I also see your pussy glistening in the soft light. I squeeze your other nipple again with my free hand, and your juices begin to trickle down the inside of your thigh.

I release your breasts, and wipe your pussy juices with my fingers. I hold it to your mouth, and at the touch of my finger you lick your juices from it. "Do you like that, Princess?" You respond, "Yes, Sir, if it pleases you."

I walk from the bed, and you hear me rummage briefly, then I return and lean over you. You feel the bite of metal into the flesh of your right nipple, already sensitive and swollen from being pinched and twisted a few moments before. You arch your back in pleasure, and I grab your chin gently with my free hand. I say, softly and kindly, "I will assume you were overcome by the sensation of pain I'm providing, but if you move again without permission I will assume you are being willful in hope of being punished."

I go back to tightening the clamp until your cry out, the pain breaking through your desire to please me. I loosen the clamp a quarter turn.

"Thank you for exposing your limits, Princess. You know your pain excites me, and you know I want to push you up to your limit, but not beyond."

You then feel the metal bite of another clamp on your left nipple, but this time you will yourself to be still. I slowly tighten the clamp: half turn... stop for several seconds... another half turn... another pause...

This pushes your limits further, allowing you to adapt to each new level of pain, but eventually you break again, and I kiss you hard on the mouth after I loosen the clamp a quarter turn. "Your determination to obey, is matched only by your will not to show your pain, Princess. They both please me."

You feel me touch your pussy, and play with your clit. I flick it and pinch it to get it fully aroused, then you feel cold metal touch it as well...

It takes you a moment to realize what is happening, but my then the exquisite pain is already moving through you. You want to object, then I stop tightening the clamp on your clit after only a few turns.

"I thought we'd try something new today, Princess. Since we're testing your limits... What do you think about that?" You reply through the pain: "If it pleases you, Sir, it pleases me."

There is silence in response, and the silence grows for several minutes until you start to wonder where I am.

Suddenly you feel my weight on the bed again, and I am between your legs. I shove my cock into your dripping pussy, and without waiting for you to adjust to my size start fucking you with deep, fast, hard strokes. Periodically I'll grab one of the three clamps and pull it, or flick it with my fingers. You begin to scream, "Yes, Sir! Fuck me! Fuck my wet pussy!"

I love hearing you talk dirty, and my arousal increases even as I slow the rhythm of my movements. I pull out until just the tip of my cock is inside you, reach down to play with the clamps on your clit and your nipples. I pull, twist, and flick them almost casually...

Then I force myself deep into your pussy with one long stroke. I pull out again, once more barely inside your labia, and start to pull the clamp on your right nipple. I pull it as far as I can then slam my cock deep inside you again.

We repeat this exercise, with you never knowing how long I will play until I fill you again with my cock. It seems to last for hours, though you know that's not possible, but I do bring you to three orgasms while we're at it.

Finally, I lean down and kiss you hard on the mouth again. I release the clamp on your clit, then on both your nipples. I loosen and remove the restraints. I untie the blindfold and slip it off your face.

I then enter you again, and hold you close to me as we begin to move together. You wrap your arms around me, and I wrap mine under your torso to pull you closer to me. We kiss passionately and deeply as our bodies move faster and faster. I tell you "I'm coming," and you whisper "me, too." A moment later I fill you with cum as I feel your pussy tighten around me and begin to spasm. As our bodies relax, I hold you close to me and kiss you tenderly.

I then stand up, and go to the bathroom. I bring a wash cloth and a bowl of warm water and place them on the night stand. I gently wash my dried cum from your breasts and stomach. I clean our fluids from your legs, ass cleft, and pussy, gently washing away the evidence of our passionate sex. Finally, I clean myself, and return the bowl and cloth to the bathroom.

I come back to the bed, and lift your legs up so you can get under the covers. I climb in next to you, and you roll over until your head is rested on my shoulder, and your arm is draped across my chest. I turn to kiss you, and our tongues dance for several minutes until you drift off to sleep. I stroke your hair and trace patterns on your skin until I join you.