Dinner and Then Some Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Want it back?" He asked.

"Yes!"

"I can't hear you," he teased.

"Put it back in me . . . please?"

"You want to come again?" He said, still holding me aloft.

"Please . . . yes I want to come," I begged. And he lowered me down. "Put it back where it belongs," he growled. And I did."

"Going to come on my cock again?"

"Oh, yeah," I said already pumping faster and faster. I was getting there."

"Come on Gabby, grind that cunt against me."

"I did."

"Feel it? Do you feel my prick inside you?"

"God yes!" I was panting like a dog by then. Meekly I replied, "You fill me up!"

"Squeeze it baby, use those muscles down there and give my prick a good squeeze."

"I tried, Leigh, God knows I tried. I was never too good at that. No one had ever coaxed me that way before. So I really tried, but I didn't do very well."

"It takes lots of practice, Gabby," Leigh said in a consoling manner.

"Oh, I CAN do it now! Give me half a chance and I'll strangle the damn thing!"

Both women laughed at this, and they took a moment to sip their martinis.

"Then he caught me by surprise and lifted me up and carried me to the bedroom. He was still inside me and to this day I still marvel at it."

Leigh's face was flushed as she touched herself under the table, unable to control the itch in her pussy. Gabby watched with interest to see how far she might go.

"Shall I continue?" She asked Leigh with a knowing smile.

Humbly, Leigh replied, "Yes, please do."

"You're not going to come without me, are you?" Gabby teased.

Blushing furiously, Leigh said," My money says you've already come, probably more than once," but she was unable to hold back a lewd grunt.

Gabby laughed, "Don't be so fucking obvious about it Leigh. Everyone will know what you're doing. Try squeezing your legs together. It takes longer, but you'll get there eventually. But to answer your question, yes I have; once anyway."

Leigh brought her hand back onto the table. "You can be such a cruel bitch at times, you know? But you're right; I'd blame it on the drinks, but you know me better than that."

"Hey, when you're hot, you're hot," Gabby smiled. "Are you thinking about that mystery man?"

"God, you're so fucking intuitive! Yes, I was! Happy?"

They were quiet and reflective after Leigh's outburst. Then Leigh broke the silence. "You probably made the whole damn story up just to get me aroused."

"No. It's true. I swear it."

"Really?"

"Ummm, John dropped me on the bed and fell out of me."

"I'm squeezing hard, Gabby."

"Good. Anyway, I ripped off my clothes and he did the same. He grabbed my legs and spread me like I was a wishbone, and maybe I was. His cock went in to the hilt. It actually hurt a little and I moaned in pain not lust, but he took it for passion and a moment or so later I didn't care because I was coming big time!"

"I think your suggestion has some merit, Gabby."

"Keep squeezing girl. Just think you're getting off and no one except yours truly has any idea. Isn't that fun?"

"Mmmmmm, yes!"

"Leigh? Have you ever had your tits fucked? You know where he puts his thing between them and fucks away and if you're clever you can lick it on the upstroke."

Leigh flushed and fought to stifle a moan. She succeeded.

"Coming honey?" Gabby inquired.

"Not yet. But you reminded me of the time . . . well yes, I have been ... tit-fucked, as you so quaintly put it."

"Like it?"

"Loved it!" she hissed. "Getting closer."

"Well John fucked my little titties."

"Come on, Leigh said, laughingly disguising a groan, they're not so little."

"Thank you kind lady, but face it, they are rather smallish. Nice, of course, and some have even said, 'to die for,' but knockers they're not. The thing of it was that because they were smallish, the cleft, or cleavage between them received most of the rubbing sensations and that . . . that was wonderful."

"I could feel every inch of his cock sliding in and out between them." Gabby actually moaned slightly as she recalled the rapturous feeling once again."

Meanwhile, Leigh's hand was below the table again, rubbing furiously at herself. She sputtered slightly as she got off, although her hand knocked hard against the table. Gabby covered for her by dropping her water glass on the floor.

Moments later everything was normal again.

"Did you ever, during this entire escapade," Leigh said, ignoring the fact that she had just masturbated in front of her friend, "think of your husband, your poor husband?"

"Not once," Gabby replied, choosing not to mention what had just happened. "Oh, later the self-recriminations hit home. But I got over them. I had too, after all I was desperate to see John again and we did have a couple days left to us."

"I know you've finished this . . . sordid story, but could you fill in the missing details for me?

"Sure, but there's not much left to tell. John wasn't content with just fucking my tits. He reached back and put his middle finger into me, found my clit with his thumb and off I went again, only this time we seemed to come together. He gave me a pearl necklace."

"That's lovely, but what does jewelry have to do with getting laid?"

Gabby giggled. "Silly, that's a means of describing his ejaculation. He came all over my neck, get it? A pearl necklace?"

"Ohhhh, how dumb I am."

"Never heard that expression before?"

"Nope, never."

"Well, stranger things have happened."

Leigh signaled for the check and while they waited Gabby concluded the tale.

"We were like a honeymoon couple for several days. Even when his wife returned home, we found opportunities using my place. Then when my beloved returned from his trip we cooled it, only meeting sporadically. But I found I had a need for sex and gradually met other men. I just can't satisfy this . . . craving. That's why I was so interested in your mystery man."

To be continued...