Dinner at Six

Story Info
Hotwife having fun.
4.3k words
3.47
39.6k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dinner was set for six o'clock that evening. It was the first time Matt would be coming to dinner and Steph wanted to ensure it was a good home cooked meal. Baked boneless chicken breast coated in minced Garlic and bread crumbs, diced potatoes dressed with Olive Oil, Rosemary and Black Pepper, fresh baked rolls and carrots were the main course, she would be dessert.

She knew Michael would approve, he enjoyed hearing tales of her adventures with lovers, both male and female. Matt was her latest lust interest. They had met the pervious spring during Michael's company's sponsored Volleyball league. Although they were on different teams during the spring they had opportunities to talk between games. For the fall league Matt was a captain of a team and selected her for his team, while Michael played for another team. At the end of season get together she had an opportunity to really talk with Matt and by the end of the night they had exchanged numbers. Over the next four weeks they exchanged text messages and Steph got a better feel for Matt and if he would be open to a more physical relationship.

She found out the answers to that question a few weeks ago when she met him out for happy hour at a bar near her home. After a few drinks and some small talk she had invited him back to their home. Once there it only took two drinks before they had progressed to the bedroom and hot sweaty fucking.

Tonight would be a bit different than the first night Matt came over, for one Michael wouldn't be home to watch, he was out of town for a few days on business. Second they would have more time tonight, all night in fact, if he wanted to stay. She wanted him to, she had been thinking about dinner and her being dessert all afternoon, and she was getting progressively wetter as the afternoon wore on.

At five forty five she got the inevitable text from Matt that he was running late and would be there closer to six thirty. She smirked as she read the text, typical of a single guy of 28; fortunately she had learned a thing or two about men in her 40 years and had planned for a late arrival. Dinner wouldn't be ready till six thirty so there was not harm.

Matt arrived at twenty after, just enough time for greetings, and the making of drinks before dinner was ready. Dinner went smooth, Matt really enjoyed the meal and the discussion focused on what each had done that day. Matt had spent much of the day on the golf course, while Stephanie had seen her husband off to the airport, done some light house cleaning while watching football, and made what Matt called "a fabulous dinner".

After dinner was over and the kitchen was cleaned up they went and sat on the couch in the living room. The conversation flowed from topic to topic as they sipped their drinks. Stephanie preferred wine, while Matt enjoyed whiskey and Coke. At first they discussed general topics such as work, interests, and their pasts. During her discussion of her near past, Stephanie was able to explain to Matt how she and Mike had become swingers and just what it was that Mike liked about hearing her tales of adventure. During this portion of the discussion she had placed her hand on his leg and at some point had begun to run her fingers up and down the length of his leg. When she had finished explaining to Matt just how electrifying the sex between her and Mike was when she told him about her lovers it was as if a light went off in his head.

With a coy smile on his face he asked "So I need to step up my game tonight so that you have something hot to tell Mike when he comes home, then."

Without missing a beat or looking away from him, she undid his pants, pulled his semi erect cock out, and slowly lowered her head into his lap. As her lips approached his cock, she let out a warm breath of air to further stimulate his rapidly stiffing cock. She then ever so gently parted her lips enough to allow the head of his cock to enter her moist warm mouth. The taste of his cock was masculine with a hint of saltiness. She gently began to swirl her tongue around his cock as she lowered her mouth slightly past the head. At that moment she felt Matt's body completely relax as he slumped back into the cushions and placed his hand on the back of her head and took a gentle hold of a handful of her mid neck length Auburn hair.

As she began to rhythmically slide her watering mouth up and down over his erect cock and simultaneously swirl her tongue around the head, she felt the slightest of pressure from him forcing her to go lower and lower each time she went down on his throbbing cock. She could also feel her juices starting to soak her thong and moisten her thighs. She hoped she would be in for a long night of hard fucking.

At first the noise was barely audible, but as her rhythm picked up it grew louder. Matt was now holding her head with both his hands and being a bit more forceful which only made her pussy juices flow more. Now his hands were in synch with her bobbing action and she was taking his cock all the way down to the base, at about seven inches in length it just at the limit of how far she could take a cock down her throat. She loved the feeling of a man's body as it was in a state of total pleasure from her mouth. She loved the affect she had, the pleasure she could bring with this simple action. Matt had gotten a small taste of what her pussy could do the first night he had come to the house, tonight he would learn the full measure of what she was capable of.

As she came up for air this last time Matt pulled her up toward him and they kissed. Her tongue sliding deep into his mouth, she could taste the whiskey and feel his tongue fighting to get past hers so that he could explore her mouth. As they kissed she continued to work his cock with her hand, stroking it up and down gently so the pressure would not build too much. She felt his hands move up along her side, sending sensations of electricity running through her body. When his hand reached her tits the feeling was so intense she let out a long soft moan. She couldn't wait to fuck him again. Her clit was throbbing as he began to unbutton her blouse and strip her down. First her blouse, then her belt, he was letting the anticipation build. After each article of clothing was removed his hands would wander over a different area of her body before moving toward the next article of clothing to be removed. The whole time they continued to kiss and she continued to stroke his cock.

The next article of her clothing to go was her bra. As it fell away from her chest the cool air caused goose bumps to form all over her chest, the sensation was enough to cause her nipples to become erect almost instantaneously. Upon seeing her nipples grow hard Matt roughly grabbed her right breast in his hand and began to knead it while moving his left up to the back of her head and forcefully kissing her, tongues flickering, both their mouths watering. The kissing went on for a few minutes, Matt's hand working both her tits. Pinching her nipples, hard one second, softly the next. The line between pleasure and pain was beginning to blur.

Without warning, after an extra hard pinch of her left nipple, Matt broke off the kiss. His mouth going down to her right nipple so quickly and softly, Stephanie almost jumped back. Matts strong arms the only thing preventing her from doing so. Electrifying, that was how it felt from the base of her spine to the base of her neck, where her auburn hair actually stood up on her neck. That feeling from a hard pinch on her left nipple to the soft gentle touch of his lips on her right in an instant, few men had ever been able to manipulate her senses like this, and only Michael had actually mastered that ability.

For being so young, Matt was good, she couldn't wait to fuck him over and over tonight. She wanted him, wanted him so bad her pussy ached for it. She was his tonight, she couldn't resist and she knew it. He did as well, after gently kissing and licking her left nipple to remove the sting of his pinch, he forced her up off the couch to stand in front of him, half naked, stiff nipples standing out in the soft glow of the lighting from above.

Standing there in front of him, his hands on her hips, she could barely stand. Looking down at him she heard him ask in a soft low tone,

"What do you want Stephanie? Tell me!"

"I, I want you to fuck me." Was all she could manage as her legs began to tremble.

With that reply Matt's hands went to the button on her jeans and quickly, and without trouble, unfastened and unzipped her jeans. As her jeans slid down to the floor, she could not hide the excitement. Her thong was soaked and it was right there in his face. He smiled as he looked up at her and their eyes locked onto each other. Without looking away he slowly began to lower her thong down her thighs, past her knees, finally letting them free fall to the floor once he reached her calves. Continuing to look up at her, his hands slowly sliding up the back of her legs until each hand rested on one of her ass cheeks. Her breathing became more rapid as she looked down upon him; Matt was still staring back at her.

"What do you want Stephanie? He whispered again.

"I, I want..........."

Before she could finish, she felt the warmth of his breath as he moved his mouth closer to her pussy that feeling at that moment was sending her over the edge.

Just when she thought the pleasure couldn't get any better Matt's tongue flicked across her clit sending waves of spasms through her body. She had to place her hands on his shoulders to keep from falling forward as his tongue continued to flick across her clit.

"Let's go into the bedroom." she whispered.

Without saying a word Matt rose to his feet. Taking the lead, she led him toward the bedroom, only ten feet away. By the time they reached the foot of the bed Matt had already stripped down, a trail of clothes stretching from the couch to the bed. One small lamp off to the left of the bed cast a soft glow across the room, giving the whole room a soft intimate feel.

Without a word Matt spun her around and pushed her down onto the bed. As he adjusted her position slightly, he knelt on the fool in front of her. She could feel how rough his hands were as they slid up the outside of her soft smooth legs. When his hands had finally come to rest on her hips he moved up and in between her legs. His body forcing her legs further apart exposing her wet pussy to him. Then without warning his head shot in between her thighs, his hot tongue sliding up the length of her soaked lips, slightly spreading them before coming to a stop on her clit.

Her juices tasted sweet to him as his tongue parted her moist lips. She was extremely wet; her thong had been soaked, and now as he explored her pussy the aroma and taste of her juices were intoxicating. Her body was so warm and inviting, a playground of delight, and he intended to play in it as long as she would let him.

As his tongue moved up past her soft lips it found her swollen clit, a pink button to her pleasure center. Immediately his lips locked onto it and her began to suck and tug gently, flicking his tongue rapidly over it to intensify her pleasure. It was working, almost immediately she reached down and grabbed his head, forcing it deeper in to her.

"Oh god, oh, oh my god. Yes! Yes, yessss; ahhhhhh. That's right! Yes! Yes!"

Her body began to spasm as the first orgasmic waves flowed through her body; she could hardly contain herself. Matt's tongue was vigorously flickering over her exposed clit, sending wave after wave of spasms. As the pleasure started to subside her body began to buck with each flick of his tongue. Soon she could not take any more.

"Oh my god, Matt. Stop, stop please." Was all she could manage as she tried to catch her breath.

Matt complied with her demand, kissing her up and down the inside of her thighs as he listened to her labored breathing start to subside and resume a normal pattern. Finally he moved up beside her. He could feel the sweat of her body on his chest as he lay next to her.

"You taste so fucking amazing." Was his comment, as she finally got her breathing completely under control.

"That was fantastic. God you can eat pussy." She said turning to look at him.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it."

"Enjoyed it? I fucking loved it! You must have had a lot of practice."

"Not really, I just tend to work off the reactions of the girls I'm with."

"Been with a lot of girls then?" she asked with jest.

"Enough to know what I am doing." He said coyly.

Stephanie turned her body toward his, their faces inches apart. She leaned in and kissed him. She could taste herself on his lips as her tongue slid between his and started to dance with his tongue. His cock began to poke her in the stomach as it grew firmer from their passionate kissing. The heat of their bodies causing each of them to sweat even more. Then without warning he rolled her onto her back and rolled on top of her. Still kissing, she slowly started to spread her legs. This is what she had been waiting for, and as her legs spread father apart Matt adjusted his position.

Pulling her legs back toward herself slightly allowed Matt to get better positioning, after one more slight adjustment she felt his cock brush across her inner thigh. She closed her eyes, continuing to kiss him, enjoying the warmth of the moment, letting it wash over her. The taste of her juices and the whiskey were gone now, but her smell filled the air around them. That scent of her body during sex, the one Michael loved so much, was mixing with his scent and filling her nostrils.

Suddenly she felt it, the head of his cock. Right there at the entrance to her body, pressing ever so gently against her lips. She could feel the heat of his cock at the head rested at her lips. She forced her tongue deeper into his month, anticipating what was to come.

"Oooooooh, yesssssssssssssssssss!" she whispered into his ear as he slowly forced, at first, just the head of his cock into her.

"Pleassssse fuck me." She asked still in a whisper.

She felt her pussy lips give way as his shaft slowly parted them sliding deeper and deeper into her. Her juices flowing once again, the heat of his cock warming her womb, as he continued to enter her. Then he slowly began to back out, she could feel the void inside her where his cock had been, could feel her juices flowing and being forced out of her as his cocked slid out. When he was almost completely out he reversed course and entered her again, this time a bit faster. Giving her two quick easy thrusts to ensure his cock was completely lubricated by her flowing juices. On the third thrust he was completely satisfied that he was well lubed and slammed it into her, taking her completely by surprise.

"OHHHHHH SHIT! That's right. Oh Fuuuuck! Fuck me good. Give it to me" She cried out in that instant.

"Ohhhhhhhh Shit!"

His thrusts came hard and rapid. A rapid clapping sound filling the room, from his balls slapping against her asshole. As the pounding continued, Stephanie lifted her legs back and out to allow him deeper access into her.

"OH MAY GOD! That's it. Keep going. Oh Fuck, Yesssssss! That's what I want. Give it to me!"

After two minutes of intense pounding Stephanie had her second orgasm in the span of ten minutes. Juices flowing freely now, he continued the unrelenting pounding into her pussy. She laid there, legs spread wide, enjoying the sensation of his cock pounding into her, and filling her up. She wondered how long he could keep this up.

Just then he collapsed on top of her. She could feel his chest rising and falling, his breaths deep and labored. The sweat of their bodies causing them to stick together, his cock still buried deep inside her as they laid there in silence. After a minute or so he rolled off and laid beside her, his cock starting to go soft, Stephanie satisfied for the moment, was content to just lay there.

"That was fucking awesome." Matt stated after another minute of silence.

"Yes it was, but you haven't even cum yet." She responded, with disappointment in her voice.

With a smirk Matt replied "I'm just getting started. I'm good for a couple, don't you worry."

Stephanie then rolled over to the edge of the bed to get a sip of water from the glass she usually kept on the shelf beside her bed. She then returned to his side, lying on her side. Her soft breast poking into his ribcage, she leaned in and began to sensuously kiss his neck. Her desires were bringing to stir again deep within her, and she wanted him to be ready for duty in short order. As she continued to kiss his neck re reached down with her hand and found his soft cock. Fondling it at first, then as she felt it begin to stir she gave it a few soft tugs. Within no time his cock was semi erect in her hand but seemed to have hit a plateau, despite her sensual stroking. Realizing his cock would need another form of stimulation to grow full erect she turned herself around so she could orally stimulate his stubborn cock.

Taking his semi erect cock in hand and holding it up, she slowly began to lick the shaft of his penis, starting at the base and moving up to his head. Stopping at the top, she would flicker her tongue across the head and insert the tip of her tongue into his urethral opening before sliding it back down his shaft. Slowly his cock began to respond to this new stimulation, and as it grew more erect she would alternate teasing the head with her tongue by sliding her mouth down over it and taking a portion of his cock into her mouth, sucking hard and backing off, creating a "popping" sound as his cock left her mouth. Now that his cock was fully erect again, she began to use a combination of stroking and sucking to stimulate him. She enjoyed the reaction she got from his body as she serviced him, the reaction confirming his pleasure and encouraging her to continue. Watching his body, especially his face, contort from her stroking action was a big turn on for her. She could feel the juices flowing out of her again; round two was not far off.

"Are you rested?" She teasingly asked him.

"Would it matter if I wasn't?" he replied through a laugh.

"No, but now you can't say that I don't at least ask." She said as she swung her leg over his body and straddled his midsection. Leaning over, her breasts resting on his chest, she looked down and with a grin said;

"My turn to be on top!" Then lowered her head down until their mouth met in another wet kiss.

She reached back with her hand and took hold of his very hard cock and without breaking off the kiss, positioned it for east entry. Then slowly, she lowered herself down until she felt the head just beginning to part her dripping lips before letting go with her hand. Gently she lowered herself down more, feeling his cock stretch her lips further apart. She let out a soft moan, he instinctively tried to thrust up and into her but she was able to prevent him from doing so.

"No need to rush. I'm in control right now. Just relax." She informed him.

He continued to lay there, his hands on her hips. She lowered her head back down until their lips met once again and continued the long deep kiss. Once back in control she continued to lower herself onto him slowly. The feeling of his cock slowly sliding deeper into her was incredible, she wasn't sure if she would be able to keep this slow pace for much longer. Another small push down and she felt it, that sensation deep insider her as his cock hit her cervix. She sat up instantly forcing herself further down onto him, the pressure on her cervix increasing.

"Oh my god!" she whispered aloud. "Holy shit, that feels so good." She managed as she started to lift of his cock a bit to relieve the intense feeling of pleasure and pain. Matt's hands reached up and cupping a breast with each hand he began kneading them softly. Slowly she began to grind herself on his cock, increasing the decreasing the pressure on her cervix. Back and forth, side to side at first, eventually settling on an oval rotation and alternating her speed between a slow gentle rhythms then increasing to a hard fast grinding.

12