Dinner, Dancing, and Rape?

Story Info
Dinner and dancing turns into another night she won't forget.
2.6k words
4.05
60.7k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cjhavoc
cjhavoc
14 Followers

It was a Thursday night in the middle of June before Claudia's birthday. It was humid and just turned to dusk. Ken invited an old friend out to dinner and some dancing, he thought it would be a good way to catch up with all that's been going on in these last few years and Claudia gladly accepted his offer. They talked over dinner exchanging laughs and stories of the old days.

'Remember that time where we drove almost all night trying to find a hotel room because I was under 21? We ended up in new Hampshire!' he recalled.

'Ha! Of course I do, how could I forget a night like that?' she exclaimed, flashing back to that night.

*They were in the shower. She was bent over; one leg up on the side wall, ass and pussy exposed, her tits hung down and were swaying with each thrust. He was ramming her hard from behind, his 9 inch cock barely fitting inside her, his balls slapping against her pronounced clit.*

'You alright?' he asked. She seemed to have drifted off thinking about that night. Her body reacted in a way she hoped it wouldn't.

'Yeah, I'm fine. Just got caught up in that memory,' she reassured him. His cock twitched at her Response. What did she mean 'caught up in that memory'? He thought to himself.

*She was on her knees, one hand wrapped around his huge cock and the other fingering her pussy. The hot water beat against his shoulders and rolled down his chest. She had his cock in her mouth, sucking and licking with her tongue and pumping with her small hand. The vibrations from her moans rattled through her mouth onto his member and send chills down his spine.*

He cleared his throat, 'would you like to go dancing now?' he asked trying to focus. She nodded at his request and they left the restaurant and headed to his car. Once alone, they continued talking till they reached their destination.

The place was full of people but not overly crowded. She immediately moved on to the dance floor and swiveled her hips, her mini dress clung to her body, her ass just barely covered. She's beautiful, he thought to himself. Her body kept up with the fast paced rhythm of the music playing, he didn't want just some random guy or girl getting all of her action so he moved in close, grasping her hips from behind. Her body responded to the touch; her head fell back on his chest leaving her tits pushed out, her arms fell onto his shoulders, and her ass pushed up against his groin. They moved as one, his hands gliding on her sides and down her legs and to the front of her pelvis where he left them knowing that if she moved enough his hands would slip down on to her mound. She moved with all the intention of this exactly, her mind bringing back the memory of that night.

*He laid her on the bed, legs parted he moved slowly in between moving his hand up her outer thigh then on to her hip. He did so till he had grasped her large breast in his hand and took her perked nipple into his mouth. They were both wet from the shower and the room was foggy with steam. He pushed his hips in the direction of hers; she opened her legs allowing easier access. They kissed as his cock entered her womanhood; she moaned in pain and pleasure from how large he was.*

He moved his hands down and rested them on her mound, his semi hard cock pushing up against her ass. The thin material of her dress was barely a barrier from his hands and cock, even if his jeans were in the way. Her nipples reacted to the memory, his hands, and his cock; they grew hard, noticeably poking out for everyone to see. He rested chin on her shoulder, his lips just centimeters from her neck. She could feel his breath and it she automatically turned her head to face him. He moved one hand up from her mound, brushing it against her hard nipples, and grasping her neck. He lightly choked her while plunging in for the kiss. Their lips met and her body went numb.

She pulled away in an outrage and stormed out of the building, cursing obscenities under her breath. She found her way to his car which was locked. He ran to her, 'What's wrong? Did I do something?' he asked in a panic.

'Yes, You think that you can just bring me out and bring up that one time we fucked and think that you'll have that again?! That's what this is!' she screamed, 'open the fucking car, I want to leave.' He did and they both got in.

'That isn't what this is. That, in there. I don't know what that was. Of course I want you! Look at yourself, who wouldn't want you? I'm sorry.' he pleaded. She didn't respond. 'You know what? I'm sick of this. You can act like your all high and mighty but we both know you want my cock.' he snapped. She stared a black hole through him. If looks could only kill.

'Take. Me. Home. NOW!' she screamed. He left the car, opened the trunk and removed a small bag, came back to the driver's seat and sat down with it. 'What is that?' she asked in a snark tone.

'This is what you want, deep down inside that ice queen persona you have, this is what you truly want,' he answered in a calm voice. Her eyes grew that the comment.

It was dark where he parked so she could not see very well what he was about to do. He removed duct tape, grabbed both of her wrists and effortlessly bound them together. 'What the fu....' she spit as he put tape on her lips. He locked the doors to the car and quickly put a blindfold over her eyes. Finally he bound her feet together so she wouldn't have any leverage on him. She tried to scream through the tape only to be muffled.

He leaned close to her ear and whispered 'if you don't fight this, it won't hurt you. If you do want to fight this, this is going to kill you'. She trembled. He reached over her body and pulled the leaver on the seat, her seat plummeted backwards. She was laying there with her dress hiked up and her shaven pussy showing. She heard the car start and felt it move in reverse, then forward.

This can't be happening, this can't be happening! How am I supposed to get out of this? She thought to herself in terror.

Her body was betraying her; even her mind was switching teams. Her body grew hot, not with nervousness but with excitement. All she could think about was his 9 inch cock. How good it would feel forcing its way into her right pussy, how dirty she would feel if he blew his load in her. She thought of all the possibilities that could happen, all the places he would shoot his load, all the ways he would touch her. Her pussy began to get wet and her nipples became hard with these thoughts. His hand traveling up her thigh jolted her from the thoughts and back into reality. He had been noticing her bare womanhood and wanted to see if she was being betrayed by herself. He took two fingers and lightly touched her clit, she jumped and her nostrils flared. He rubbed her clit as have wiggled, strapped into the seat. She was wet, dripping wet. He was excited of what was to come as he removed his hand.

She felt as if they were driving for hours with her thoughts racing. 'Almost there' he said with confidence as he rounded another corner. The smoothness of the road changed, it had gone from road to dirt. She heard rocks flying up from the tires as he kept driving. He rounded one more corner before coming to a stop. He turned off the engine and left the car which made her extremely nervous. She heard him open the passenger side door and felt cold steel on her leg. 'I'm going to cut your legs free so you can walk, but if you run I won't have remorse on you' he said calmly. She nodded fast and he cut her legs free. He helped her out of the door and held her arm tight as he led her to a cabin not too far from the parked car. He instructed where to step, when there was stairs, if there were any obstacles.

He led her inside the cabin and to the bedroom, sitting her on the bed. She didn't move, she didn't dare. If he has a knife, what else does he have? She thought to herself. He instructed her to move up to the middle of the bed and guided her to the exact spot and told her to lie down, she obeyed. Moments later she felt her ankles being loosely tied down, enough where she could have room to move them into a bent position. She panicked and shot up; again she felt the cold steel on her inner thigh.

'Don't move,' he commanded, she laid back down breathing heavily. He straddled her stomach, cutting her hands free and tying them tightly to the top of the bed with no free moveable area at all. She whimpered at the tightness of the rope.

He left the bed, she heard him walking on the wood floor to where her feet were bound. A zipper was undone, the tussle of clothing on the floor, and walking again to the side of her.

He quickly removed the tape covering her mouth, 'fucking bastard! What the fuck?' she screamed when the tape was ripped. He didn't answer, instead the cold steel again on her chest; rip, rip sounds from both of the straps holding up her dress, rip again as he cut down the middle removing it from her body. He grasped the fabric tightly and tugged it from under her in one swift movement.

'You don't have to do this, please. Please I'll do whatever you want! PLEASE!' she pleaded him almost in tears. He removed the blindfold from her eyes. She was blinded by the lights and it took her a minute to adjust; when she finally did she saw him standing over her completely naked. 'Ken please, this is degrading!' she snapped.

'Like you haven't teased me over these last few years? You haven't lead me on, toyed with me and my emotions?' he yelled. She cowered at his comments; she knew it was true, she knew that what he was doing wasn't retaliation but that she pushed him to this point.

'I'm sorry!' she said almost crying.

'Sorry isn't good enough anymore' he snapped.

His monster was staring at her and she was dripping wet. He straddled her chest, his cock rested on her puffed lips and grabbed the back of her head and forced his cock into her mouth as he said 'suck my big cock you bitch'. He was thick, very thick. She remembered his member in her mouth, the taste the smell the feeling, like it was yesterday. She sucked his huge monster as he humped her softly; she moaned as she tasted his precum. He kept thrusting into her little mouth as he reached his free hand down to her pussy and slapped it hard; the sting of his slap jolted through her body. He removed his cock from her mouth with a pop and instead of being relieved that she was now empty she mistakenly tried to reach it with her tongue.

'I knew you'd want it again, you just needed a little taste,' he said in a condescending voice. She was furious with her body and jerked her head to the side so she did not meet his eyes. He took both of her tits in his hands and placed his slick cock in between them; He began to thrust and pinch her nipples making her squirm under him. 'Look at me while I'm fucking your tits!' he snapped at her. She reluctantly looked at him then at his cock moving in between her large breasts. She felt a burning sensation deep in her stomach as she watched his cock; she wanted to lick the head every time it hit her lips. She felt so dirty enjoying this.

Feeling her responding to his actions, he grasped her nipples and pulled them hard, released them and watched as she moaned deeply and raised her hips. He dismounted her and walked to the end of the bed; he crawled up between her spread legs, lifted her ass off the bed and slid himself under her. He was kneeling, sitting on his feet, his cock standing at alert ready to enter her ready and willing cunt; her ass was resting on his thighs, her legs were on either side if his hips, she was anticipating his arrival.

'I'm sorry if this hurts,' he said with a hint of remorse in his voice. He slapped his cock against her pussy lips allowing it to be covered with her juices before he entered; rubbing the head against her clit teasing her, making her squirm and whimper. She was burning, she was on fire, she was more than ready for him, she longed for his huge monster inside her! He slowly inserted the head into her, grasping onto her hips for leverage he pushed forward hard once. She screamed in pain, his cock plummeted to her back wall filling her, expanding her limits. She gasped for air as pain shook her body; he plunged into her hard and fast, making sure to fill her with every one. Her tits bouncing, pussy milking his cock, she cried out pain and pleasure as he pounded her cunt.

He took his hand and rubbed her clit fast; she couldn't breathe, she was about to be flooded with waves of her first orgasm. She moaned deeply and loudly, her pussy clenching onto his cock; 'I'm going to cum, fuck me fuck me oh god!' she screamed at him, he rubbed her clit faster and thrust harder. She lifted her head off of the bed as her waves hit her like a truck; the orgasm was so intense, she pushed his cock out if her pussy as she squirted her juices everywhere. He continued to rub her clit until he saw that her pussy had stopped shooting; instead of giving her rest, he stabbed his monster back into her swollen hole, fucking her nearly broken cunt with immense force. 'FUCK! Please cum inside me. Oh god I need your cum ken!' she screamed.

She asked for it, he thought to himself. He pounded her pussy, his 9 inch cock pushing against her back wall, trying to break her barrier. Her tits were wildly bouncing and she was in tears from his forceful fucking. He dug his finger tips into her flesh, 'here's my load baby' he choked out. He came hard inside her; she felt every stream of his seed like it was an angry river punishing her pussy walls. He collapsed on top of her and kissed her stomach.

He looked up at her after he regained his voice, 'I'm not done with you yet'.

cjhavoc
cjhavoc
14 Followers