Dinner Delight

Story Info
Steve watches Marg have fun with young man.
3.7k words
4.06
52.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day had arrived that I had been waiting for. Marg and I had discussed and planned this evening’s activity from some time. We frequent Bruno’s, a fine restaurant in a local hotel on a regular basis. This night will be like a few others that we enjoyed there however this time Margs plan was that instead of me being the recipient of her attention that with our connection with the head waiter, Alex, that knows our little game we like to play every now and again to spice things up had arranged for him to sit us at different tables where I could see not only Margs escapades but also that of whomever was to be the recipient.

Like usual for these times Marg likes to dress for the occasion. She selected some of her finest. A sheer lace body stocking, crotch less of course, 3” heels to accentuate her long legs bring her to a slender 5’9”. She selected a very short black leather skirt and a cropped jacket that only has a single button near the bottom. This outfit allowed much of the body stocking to be seen as well as plenty of cleavage from her 36D chest. She applied a little heavier makeup as usual, applying blush, eye shadow and painting her full lips a bright red and matching that red with her long nails and toe nails. All the makeup applied, she slipped into her tight skirt and jacket then came out to where I was waiting to look her over. Stunning is all I could think when I seen her and let her know it by giving her a light kiss as to not smudge her lipstick.

Just before arriving, Marg told me tonight would be a little different. Tonight she said you and I will sit at different tables as per normal, however I have told her a few times I enjoy watching her so she thought having me watch her as a watcher, but not as the recipient would be a nice twist to do. She told me she arranged with Alex to sit her close by some young stud, at least 20 years younger to her 56 years and that she is to sit me where I could see them both. She leaned over and kissed me and said lets go play. At that she re-applied her lipstick then added gloss, a little perfume to herself and some sparkles to her neck and cleavage for the added bonus of the lucky guy that will have the pleasure viewing Marg as she eats her dinner supposedly there alone.

There were not many patrons in Bruno’s tonight; however there was a young man sitting alone close to the back of the dining area. This was a perfect place, as Alex knew we were arriving shortly so he purposely put him at a table where I would be able to see the entire evenings show. Alex took Marg to her table and sat her facing the young man then returned to take me to my table where he sat me facing the 2 of them.

From my vantage point I could see under both their tables. Marg’s long legs plainly visible to me and our young and hopefully willing target for Margs escapades. As I sat I looked over Margs target. He looked to be well over 6’ tall, muscular and fit. He was dressed well, short brown hair, moustache and goatee. All around he looked something like what Marg would enjoy playing for. I knew that if he gets into it, that she will give him a fantastic show to make a dinner not only he, but we would not soon forget.

The young man sitting a couple tables away almost immediately took notice of Marg while she was looking over the drink menu. She sat at the table and crossed her long legs covered with the lacy sheer fabric of her body stocking. With her skirt being so short I knew it would not take long for the young man to notice and it didn’t. I sat, watching each of them. Noticing that he was definitely looking towards Marg and most likely looking more to her legs then just noticing her there.

I guess Marg thought she should give him another glimpse and without looking up she uncrossed then re-crossed her legs. Taking her time as one leg slipped off the other, holding them side-by-side and slightly parted for a moment before lifting the other leg and crossing them again for his gazing eyes. I could see from my angle as her legs were slightly parted and the shortness of the skirt that if he were looking closely he would have definitely noticed her thighs if not more. Thee thoughts going through my mind of what he could have seen was exciting me and knowing Marg as I do, I know her thoughts were definitely beginning to imagine all sorts of things.

Alex came back and took Margs drink order. While standing there Marg sat back in her chair and again changed crossing legs as she talked with Alex ordering her drink. Sitting back the way she was I knew that Alex also was getting a good look at Margs legs. Marg was definitely getting into this early. The young man is definitely in for a show tonight as well as I. Alex left and a short time later came back with a glass of wine for Marg. He placed it on the table and smiled at Marg then came to my table with my Rye and ginger ale. When at my table he mentioned that Marg looked pretty good tonight and he was sure that her young man paying attention to her is defiantly in for a good show. I agreed and told Alex to let her know that I can see she is enjoying herself and that I am enjoying the show also. I gave Alex my order then he checked in on the young man briefly then went to Margs table to get her order. Marg looked over at me, I noticed her smile so I knew Alex told her my message and she finished making her order.

Pulling herself close to the table, she held her wine in both hands and looked directly over at her young watcher. As she looked at him she smiled slightly and I looked at him as a small smile came across his face also. Contact has been made. Now I knew after this point, things would gradually begin to get more intense and revealing.

Marg trailed her long nails around the rim of the wine glass, never breaking eye contact with her young watcher. She then dipped her finger into the glass and brought her wet finger to her lips. Slowly parting them as her nail passed along her lips seductively before she inserted her finger into her mouth and licked the wine from it. Her young man watching intently as was I. I could feel myself getting hard, so I knew her watcher must be also. Marg did this a couple times. Priming him for a dinner he was sure not to forget. I looked under Marg’s table and now her legs were uncrossed and slightly parted. She noticed that his gaze now lowered and as he looked at her slightly parted legs beneath the table she opened them a little further apart. Giving him a good view of her under her skirt. The body stocking was very sheer and lacy with no crotch and this evening for dinner she chose not to wear panties so his view was un-obstructed of her shaved lips and trimmed mat of auburn hair above. She watched him as he shifted in his seat. She could see that he was getting aroused looking at her now completely revealed lips to his gaze. Now with one hand slowly sipping her wine she let the other go beneath the table. Slowly she brought her hand to her skirt, sliding it lower onto the fabric of her body stocking, her nails trailing her inner thigh, slowly going down then upwards to the opening in the crotch. Coming close to her lips, caressing over her trimmed mat then working ever so slowly and gently down over the mat to the top of her opening. Using her index and middle finger passing on either side of her now swollen clit. She squeezed it between them, arousing herself as he watched her. She then lowered her fingers down over her lips then spread her fingers while applying some pressure allowing her lips to part as her fingers spread. This was pulling her swollen and visibly wet apart for him to see her reddened entrance as well as spreading her wet pink lips for him to see all of her in her aroused state.

From my angle I could barely see her, though I knew he could see everything and he was definitely enjoying it as was I. She took another sip of her wine and as she did I seen her wrist move. This I have seen her do many times. That told me that she inserted a couple fingers inside herself. She was finger fucking herself while he watched. This was always a turn on for Marg when she would do this for me as I watched and this time her doing it for a stranger with me watching she had told me would take her to the edge quickly. I could just imagine what he seen. Her fingers fucking herself while he watched. Marg now had her legs spread even wider now. I could make out that his hand also was below his table and he was rubbing himself for her to see.

The 2 of them were really getting into it and so was I watching. My hardness needing a little attention also I rubbed myself as I watched the 2 of them. I then noticed that he had taken himself out of his pants. From over his leg I could see the top and head of his cock. He was stroking it for her. They both were matching strokes. Marg would pick up the pace as he did. As he got faster I knew Marg would not last long. I could see her legs and thighs start to shake and contract which meant her fingers were being squeezed inside herself. Her orgasm was getting closer. Her fingers now really giving herself a good fucking as he watched and stroked trying to keep up. Margs legs now fully tensed and her fingers slowed. Holding them deep inside herself I knew she was cumming for her watcher.

This is where she usually clamps down the hardest until the first few waves of intense pleasure hits, then letting her fingers come out slowly she would massage all her juices over her lips. Soaking them and enjoying the feeling of her fingers sliding over her soaked lips. Time to time slipping in a finger or 2 for him to imagine it being his cock penetrating her while her orgasm subsided. Then she looked at him as he too began to cum. She watched as his load of hot milky cum shot from the head of his cock onto the floor. She looked at him, licking her lips getting him more excited as he continued to stoke himself until the last of his cum dribbled off the end of his cock before she brought her hand from under the table and cleaned her own liquids from her fingers. She looked directly at him as she did this, licking her fingers as if they were a cock that she was cleaning off the last ruminants of cum from. Watching her taste herself had always gotten me off and I could feel myself cum from my rubbing through my pants.

This all happened in a short time, Alex had waited on the side, probably getting his own view from there because it was not even a minute since they came that her was going over with his meal and while passing Marg he told her that hers was coming right up. A few moments later Alex returned with Margs meal and after a moment of quiet talk, both she and he smiled and he left, coming back a short time later with my meal.

All of us ate for a short time. From time to time Alex dropping by to see how the meals are progressing then one time while he was at Marg’s table, my view slightly blocked by his standing between us. When I heard Marg with her little chuckle I knew she did something. That was revealed as soon as Alex moved. Marg had undone the only button holding her jacket closed. This revealed more of the body stocking beneath her cleavage and most of the inside of her large breasts now in view. I knew Alex had a good view and after he moved away both her young watcher and I could not take our eyes off her chest.

She set her utensils down and took a long slow sip of her wine, her other hand she used her long nails and brushed them against the body stocking which parted a side of her jacket just slightly enough that it revealed her left breast completely and her handy work with her scissors where she removed the material that covered her large brown nipple which she touched and pinched making it stiff from contact before looking at her young watcher and smiling before bringing the jacket back over it though leaving it undone for him and I to see.

I knew now, before long Marg would be playing peek-a-boo with both her breasts and nipples. This always got her hot and excited and I knew before long she would be fingering herself for him again. What I did not know was what Marg had planned next and that was soon revealed. In the purse beside her she brought out her toy a 9” vibrator with clit stimulator. I knew what she was going to do now. She brought it under the table and slowly inserted it into herself before bringing her hand back up and continued on with her meal. However now her hips were rocking back and forth while she ate her young friend watching as she held it inside herself fucking it as she ate. What a sight that was for me. Again I was stiffening in my pants and he was definitely interested in watching her as he stopped eating completely to watch her. Every now and then she would bring her hand below and give a few pumps of the toy, keeping it inside and deep as she fucked it for him to watch.

While she continued the show for her young watcher Alex came over to my table and asked how things were. I nodded towards Marg and said not as well as it is for her. We both looked over as Marg was fucking herself with her toy oblivious to anything around other then her watchers eyes and his hand under his table stroking his cock for her as she rocked on her toy. Alex smiled then made his way over to the young man to see how he was doing. It was funny seeing him compose himself for the waiter, not knowing he knew all what was happening. Alex then took the long way around and made his way to Marg. She never saw him come up beside her as he stood there a few moments before getting her attention. It did not faze her at all, it actually aroused her a little more and she reached up with her free hand and gave Alex a little feel. The look of the young man was priceless as after Marg gave Alex’s crotch a little squeeze she also leaned into him and gave him a kiss right where his member was sure to be a little stiff.

That did it for her watcher and Marg as well. With Alex at her side, Marg took her hand back to the toy and leaned back in the chair allowing Alex and the watcher see her fuck her now soaked pussy with her toy. Pumping it in and out it’s 9” length as she quietly moaned as her pussy muscles tightened and her began to cum from its thrusting inside her until her orgasm subsided. Pulling the toy out, she looked at both of them and brought it to her mouth and licked her juices clean from the length and head.

Once done cumming for him the second time the guy got up and headed to the washroom. I followed and in the washroom I mentioned I seen the whole thing and I urged him on. I told him it looks like she’d be willing to do anything doing all that she did there. Maybe order her a dessert and see what happens. He left then I followed back to watch what was happening next. Which of course is dessert.

Marg was still teasing Alex when we came back. I sat down and continued to watch when the young man got Alex’s attention to order dessert. When Alex returned, the young man had 2 desserts and Alex went over to Marg’s table and said a few words. Then helped Marg from her chair ensuring a good look before she walked over and joined the young man at his table. Sitting beside him. I watched as Marg and he began to eat their dessert and about ½ way into it, Margs arm beside him slid below the table and moments later his did the same. I could see that he had his hand on her thigh but only for a moment as she opened her legs and I seen her hand cover his and pull it upwards and placing it over her bare mound. She then released his hand and placed hers on his lap, finding his cock and grasping it. Stroking its as they ate and his had working on her. I could see that he was fingering her and she was rocking into his movements. I knew that his fingers would soon be covered with her wet juices, as they would be flowing soon enough with his fingers thrusting deep inside her. Her hand was now stroking him faster.

I watched as she masturbated his cock under the table then she dropped her dessert fork. She bent to pick it up and while under the table she took his cock and pointed it to her mouth and gave it a couple fast licks and took it in her mouth for a couple long deep sucks into her mouth. I seen him arch slightly and then Marg held his head in her mouth and pumped him fast a few times. I knew she was getting a mouth full of his cum and she definitely did not want to spill any. She sucked his cock for a few moments longer drawing his cum out of his cock with her suctioning mouth then came back up. She then continued to eat her dessert as if she did not do anything. She continued to let him finger her pussy then she motioned to him. He then did the same. He dropped his fork and when under the table Marg spread really wide allowing him easy access. As he licked her pussy under the table Marg looked right at me and smiled just as she arched into his licking mouth. That arch was a give away that she began to cum into his mouth. Moments later he came up and they finished off their dessert just feeling and touching each other under the table for my watching pleasure.

Once the dessert was done, Marg gave him a kiss; a passionate deep kiss then got up and returned to her table. Shortly after Alex returned with all our bills and left. I waited for a moment as did Marg, for the young man to go pay his bill and shortly after Marg rose and slowly walked pass my table, as she passed I to rose to pay my bill. At the counter we stood together, still making like we did not know one another as the young man was still near by. We paid, as Marg left the young man held the door and walked Marg to the car. She gave him another passionate kiss and got in, allowing him one last look between her legs and at her breasts and nipples in her body stocking. She then pulled away, and circled around to the entrance of the restaurant to pick me up. The young man by this time had gotten into his car and as we pulled out to the end of the drive we crossed paths with the young man. There we both looked over at him as we pulled out and drove away.

I have no idea of what her thought, but I knew he then figured out that this was something that Marg and I have done on purpose. I guess this will be a dinner delight he would not soon forget. On the way home Marg told me that he was only 20 and that he tried to get her to go home with him but she declined. She told him that she enjoyed giving him a show and enjoyed his part also. She also told him that she would remember his cock for some time as it was so and big and thick in her mouth. She also told me he said her pussy tasted fantastic and that he was so hard watching her that this was something he never believed would ever happen to him though he has fantasized of it often. I guess I am not the only one who fantasized of watching his woman get off in public even having a little harmless fun while doing it. After all, once we get home she and I have great sex, talking about all that happened and hearing each other tell our thoughts as things happened. Imagination and expressing it during sex is very arousing for us.

This is getting pretty long, so will write another soon. Maybe the hotel trip we have planned in a couple weeks will turn out to be a good story to write.