Dinner for 7

Story Info
Dinner party with too many new friends...
3.8k words
3.46
35.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The setup:

My wife Wendy suggested that instead of the usual friends for a dinner party, we invite some friends she has met through Twitter "to expand our friendship circle" - she's quite active on social media. And we love entertaining. I agreed, and set out a menu for the following Friday. Perfectly grilled steak with a serious merchant du vin sauce, potato wedges, some greens... and she would do the wine pairing.

Fast forward to the following Wednesday and one of the three couples announced that his wife couldn't make it due to family commitments, but may his friend visiting from Australia please join. Of course, no problem.

On the Friday, another one of the couples called last-minute that his wife had to look after the kids due to illness; they couldn't find a minder that quickly. Oh well, no harm, we'll send him home afterwards with some "take aways." I came home early to start preparing the sauce and get most of the kitchen in order, my wife was cooling some champagne, prepped the salad, set the table. Just before the guests arrived, as per usual, she went for a quick shower to freshen up, apply some make up, and be presentable. She returned 20 minutes later looking stunning, with a little black & white cocktail dress that left little to the imagination: it was tight, short, and couldn't be worn with a bra... She quickly grabbed a glass to "taste" the champagne, but I noticed how she simply downed the flute of bubbly. Her nerves clearly needed some calming.

Around 6pm the guests started to arrive - I've never met anyone of them before - and first in was James with his Ozzie friend Mike. Big bunch of flowers and some impressive Cabernet from Australia! Mike's eyes traced my wife's body and he was clearly impressed with what was being visually served here. I also spotted those beautiful slightly erect nipples... I was still running the kitchen, so only did the pleasantries and greets. Next up was Matt without his wife, again apologies, with a box of chocolates. Straight after Matt arrived Dean, and... not his wife at all, but instead Sean, a friend that my wife knows from Twitter parties. Profoundly apologised about his wife not being there - she had to do a last-minute PR appearance for her boss. They did not want to be rude and leave a seat open - just as well - and please, he knew my wife knows Sean, was it OK etc... We joked about how unorganised everyone was, and the conversation went in all different directions as the champagne started to flow.

Instead of the usual starters, we went full-tilt into the main meal, as we'd have deserts afterwards. I was killing myself in the kitchen getting all the food out: on temperature, from rare to medium, plated, served... and all this while my wife expertly played hostess to perfection. While we were all eating and laughing, I couldn't help but notice some glances between some of the friends and my wife. It was just out of the corner of my eye really... and then I thought I spotted my wife's hand moving awkwardly under the table, as if she was touching the guy next to her's leg. It was so fleeting that I was second-guessing myself.

We finished the meal, lots of compliments and politeness in the air, and my wife suggested we all take a break in the lounge to let the food settle.

"Desert comes later", she announced.

I did a quick round of clearing the table of just about everything, refusing help from our guests, while my hostess-wife kept the conversation going in the lounge. She's awesome!

The surprise:

As I finished up, I walked into the lounge, and, oh shit! What I saw and what I felt are two complete surprises... I felt two very strong men grabbing my arms, one on each side. I saw my wife in a very, very compromised situation; Dean was kissing her deeply while his hand had slipped under her dress, working her breast. Our "friend" from Australia - Mike - had his hand on her bald pussy while her already-short dress was hitched up to her navel!

"Where's her panty?", I thought.

Her hands were flung backwards against the couch's backrest. I froze, the grip on my arms intensified.

I started to say: "What the...," when the man next to me simply said:

"Don't say a word or I'll gag you."

Next thing a black pillow-case was slipped over my head and I couldn't see a thing.

"Oh fuck, they're going to take her and use her!", my mind raced.

Why was she not screaming for help?? My other senses started to heighten. I could now distinctly hear my wife's breathing. I could feel a tingle of arousal between my legs. I was getting confused - what-the-fuck-is-going-on? I was being lead to a place in the room and the sounds form my wife became louder. I could hear a soft moan - I started to think I could hear the wetness of the man's fingers in my wife's pussy. My head started spinning. I heard somebody bring a chair from the dinner table and put it down behind me. My senses were going overload - nobody was saying a word apart from the muffled kissing and moaning from the direction of my wife. If she was not screaming for help, was she overcome with lust, did she just roll over and play safe?

I heard her say "No, stop, stop!" and I started feeling a level of rage build up in me.

More muffled sounds and then again "Nooo!"

I started to speak but as the first sound came from my mouth, my gorilla-grip man reminded me: "You want a gag?"

I then became aware of my wife's presence near me... I could actually smell her sex. It was so intoxicating smelling an aroused woman - but I knew this was my wife and I was not the one getting her so aroused! I could feel her hands against my chest, and she started to un-button my shirt. Not a word. Was she being forced to do this? Someone else - oh fuck, it must be one of the guys - was undoing my belt buckle. My breathing raced. They undressed me: shoes, socks, jeans, shirt. And then my underwear. My cock jolted out a bit and I was sporting a constantly growing erection. I heard my wife snort - she was now further away from me. Did that mean she's OK? Another laugh from a guy, then a few.

Someone said: "Check - he's enjoying this."

My erection was not stopping. I got pushed into the chair behind me and I could feel the material against my skin. My erection still did not want to subside. I was starting to panic a little - what the fuck was going on? It was starting to dawn on me that there where going to be all these "couples", yet there ended up being only males. Coincidence - I think not! Suddenly I felt ropes being tied around me - my upper body and arms were being wound onto the chair's backrest. My ankles were being bound to the chair's legs. Oh shit. My wrists and legs were tied to the chair's seat. I became immobile.

My heightened senses tried to compensate for the lack of sight. I could hear a lot of clothing ruffling, undressing, breathing. I heard a match being struck and igniting. More panic.

I heard my wife's voice "yes... hmm" and more muffled kissing sounds.

I started to smell incense. The rich smell was intoxicating and I guessed, hiding the smell of a seriously aroused woman. I was starting to second-guess my reality - was this happening? Did I hear kissing or was she actually sucking someone's cock? My mind was building up imagery from smell & sound. I felt bewildered. I felt my cock reaching it's maximum, stretchy, almost aching erection and wished someone would just touch it. I could feel my heart beating in my chest. Fast and loudly. I could hear my wife's vocal chords now starting to make familiar, sexual, almost primal noises. More male sounds. They must all be busy with her.

I decided to risk it; opened my mouth and said "I want to see. Please!"

I was expecting somebody to punch me or something. A male voice next to me asked:

"Are you SURE you wanna see?"

I nodded furiously and said "yes", almost in a shameful voice.

He pulled the pillow case to the side of my head and I could hear a tearing sound. He made a slit in the casing, with knife or scissors. Or maybe with his hands. He rotated the case around my head and through the small slit and threads my reality became slightly clearer...

Nobody had any clothes on. My wife's body was flushed and she was sprawled over the couch. The pillows were all over the place. "OK, she *is* sucking someone's cock", I thought as I could make that out. God she looked in ecstasy. I couldn't seem to turn my head to gain a better view. I could see her gasp for air. Her breasts were being serviced - one by means of kissing, the other by someone's hand. I could see the one nipple standing so proud, so hard. I realised she had completely given her body up for pleasure. My cock hurt. I managed a glimpse of what was going on between her legs... one of the guys was sitting almost flat on the couch, lifting her hips with his hands, and slowly but surely slid his cock in and out of her pussy. The man obscuring my view moved out of the way and I got a clearer view of the fucking. I could see her juicy wetness on his cock. I realised nobody was wearing condoms. Dirty bastards. I felt intoxicated.

This is bad / this is good - my mind couldn't decide which way to go. My body told me in no uncertain terms that this was good. The guy fucking her pulled out completely and placed her hips back on the couch. He got up, walked to her face, turned her head towards him and she took his cock covered in her juices. Wow. I felt every heartbeat pump all the way through my cock. The next guy moved onto her pussy licking and slurping away. He was good, I could see. I knew she was going to cum if he carried on around her clit. And he did carry on. I saw her chest heaving, her arms pushing back. She threw her head back, gasping for air, discarding the cock she was sucking. She started to flush a deeper red on her neck, moving down towards her chest. Those sounds, gasps, pushing hard to resist, and then, wham! Her whole body started to convulse as she rocked her hips into the man's face. She moved her one hand onto the back of his head pushing him hard into her sex. I imagined her eyes rolling back as they do when she cums hard. There was that moment of complete rigidity in her body, no breathing, everything tensed up... almost too long, and then in one go she gasped for more air and her body collapsed. Now I could just see the rolling waves as her body moved according to those glorious post-orgasmic pulses.

"God she's beautiful", I thought.

To see her in that state was so voyeuristic, so exotic... shameful, yet awesome...

The guy who licked her to orgasm now took over a bit, pushed her legs right back towards her shoulders, thereby rotating and tilting her pussy upwards. I could see her flushed and swollen lips. I never knew that they protruded that much when swollen like that. His cock was what seemed to be of average length, but it was thick. There was a distinct rim or rather indentation between the shaft and the head. There was no resistance from my wife, and in fact two guys started helping, holding her legs back by grabbing her ankles. This was so beautiful.

She said: "Oh god fuck me please...breathing...I want to feel you inside me...breathing..." with her eyes closed.

She didn't even know who was doing what. I loved this! He pushed his cocked into her pussy - I could just see the profile from my vantage point. My cock felt so hard, it felt as if it was vibrating. (It wasn't, of course) There was this distinct, temporary halt as his cock head managed to stretch her pussy a little, and started settling snugly inside her. She gasped loudly. He pushed a bit more. I could see everything; her pussy lips denting inwards a bit as he pressed down. Then he got past his ridge and drove his thick shaft into her. Her lips popped back up, groaning loudly. Her mouth opened and she turned her head, fluttering her eyes to find a cock to suck on. Jeez this was bad - I never knew my wife could be so slutty, yet so beautiful, kinky, sexual, raw... the conflict in my mind just didn't stop!

This guy was now happily fucking my wife, and she happily let him. She looked more engrossed with the cock in her mouth, she got both her hands there and was eating this thing like food from heaven. The other two changed grip on her legs - one of them took both ankles and the other guy turned towards me. Oh shit. He walked straight past me as if I didn't exist. I heard him leave the room, but soon returned with more champagne - glasses and a cold bottle. Then he turned towards me again, but I was fixated on the show in front of me.

"Hey. Do you have whiskey in the house?" he asked me in an almost-too-normal voice.

"Sure" I said. "But can you please get this thing off my head? I'm suffocating" I lied.

Unceremoniously he whipped the pillow case off my head. I became astutely aware of the smell of sex in the room. The dustiness from the pillow case obscured that. It smelled like my wife when we fuck. Wow, so strong!

"Where?" he commanded.

"Oh, err, there's a booze cabinet next to the fridge in the kitchen. You'll find it there. And there's ice in the ice bucket."

Now that I had a proper view without having to peak through the tear, I couldn't peel my eyes off my wife. I could see her small breasts bounce with every thrust. He managed to slap his whole body flat onto her pussy as he thrusted down, his balls slapping against her. Lucky guy - she was loving it. I couldn't do this, my wife is so petite and my cock is just a little too long. Just one of those things we live with, but oh boy, they were going big.

Suddenly he pulled out completely.

I thought: "Oh fuck he's going to come on her tummy."

She gasped a bit, got the cock out of her mouth and raised her head to look at him - possibly for the first time? As they made eye contact, he plunged his cock back in all the way and held still. Her body shook a bit, like those rolling wave-like post-orgasmic movements. Then he popped it out again, completely. I wish I could see what he was seeing - that gaping pink lubricated shiny pussy. Gasp. Pause. Plunging in from afar, her pussy taking him with no resistance. He was playing a little game. Again out, all the way - wait - wait more - full eye contact - plunge! My god, the sound that this was making. The anticipation on her face! Those orgasm build-up movements. And again. And again. What a player. What a pussy.

She started to flush again, her breathing had these interruptions with her mouth completely shut as she built up and built up. Mr "meat" was sticking to his new rhythm... popped it out, waited, watched her face, and plunged it back in. All. The. Way. A slight tremor started moving over my wife's body and I knew she was going to have a big one. He pulled out, waited, waited more, and decided to deny her the orgasm. She was trying to rock her hips involuntary to meet his cock, but there was nothing. She wasn't not going to cum. Not yet. They were in control now.

I was her lying in front of me, no cocks inside her, but all the guys were softly stroking her naked body from head to toe. I could she her body tremor and shiver has hands glided over her nipples, her ribcage... but they all avoided her wetness. Just gentle cooling-down type strokes. It was simply beautiful, mesmerising...

The desert:

Two guys picked me up, still bound to the chair, and carried me back to the dining room. I was being positioned at the head of the table, while they walked back to the sex room (there was no other way to describe this now). Then these men appeared carrying my beautifully, well-serviced wife in their arms, and placed her on her back, on the table.

"Desert!", they announced.

My erection subsided to a semi, but I could feel it pulsing and aching again. I was staring down the table with a full-frontal view of my wife's very wet and swollen pussy. It was slightly gaping, a little messy from her creamy wetness. She wasn't even bothering to move; she clearly just bathing in her state of ecstasy.

The "guests" were gathering around the desert table. Mike produced a chocolate bar out of a wrapper and started painting with it around her warm pussy, leaving chocolate trails. Up over her tummy, around her breasts. I was getting soooo turned on. James couldn't keep himself from hopping on the table as well, and started to lick the chocolate off her pussy, adding in a good flick over her clit every now and then. He made sure I could see everything. Her breasts were being suckled now as well - one from each side. Her body was being cleaned up. James turned, straddling her while facing me. I couldn't quite figure it out, but my mind told me she was sucking his cock. He lowered his open mouth over her wet pussy and completely covered it. Cleaning her out, I imagined, while being sucked...

Then a new suggestion was made - this time by my wife.

"Put him on the carpet as I explained, please."

I was shocked. She wss instructing them on something that clearly has been discussed during my absence... The guys un-tied me from my chair, but instantly tied my ankles together, and then my wrists. I stood up, and get lead to the carpet.

"Lie down." I heard her say.

I sat at first, not knowing exactly what to do.

"On your back."

As I lied down, James took my wrists over my head and held them down. Mike sat next to my feet, holding my ankles down. I was scared, yet my cock was very hard. The two bigger guys arrived, carrying my petite wife in a foetal position, pussy nicely exposed, pointing downwards. Droplets of her wetness were hanging for a moment from her pussy lips, then pulled a long string as they dropped down onto me. They were lowering her onto my erect cock! Teasingly slow. I was trying to rotate my hips upwards to meet her but James pulled my wrists back a little until it hurt. I got the message. I felt her warm wetness touch my cock, and slowly they lowered her. Her pussy was clenching, almost pulsing.

She wasn't looking at me but said: "I like being abused like this. I have no more control, and neither do you. They will fuck me as they please, and they will use me to fuck you as they please. I've asked them last week after the wine-tasting I went to."

My mind raced thinking about last week, but it was difficult. They were using her to fuck me, and it was way too slow. I needed relief & I could not think straight...

She continued: "We got a bit tipsy and I was in such a flirting mood, when I remembered this fantasy of mine - of loosing all control and taking you with me and of you not having any control either. I was flirting mostly with Mike actually, and he was flirting back hard. I let him slip his hand into my panties while I explained that I wanted to have a kinky dinner party, where they make my husband sit and look while a handful of men enjoy my body. But before I knew - I had more alcohol than I thought clearly - all of Mike's friends stood around the two of us. They saw what happened - they saw his hand down there! So I felt brave and told them of this fantasy I had. They were literally bulging, they were so aroused. So I said that if they will do this for me, I'd suck them off in the bathroom."

She was now sounding almost sad, I thought I heard a sob. But the boys were picking up the pace, dropping her on my cock, pulling her off, dropping her, pulling her off... I managed to ask her if she did suck them, and she said:

"Well yeah, they almost instantly agreed, so we walked out of the venue, straight to the bathroom. I started sucking off Mike - he just yanked his cock out of his jeans. But while I was sucking him, I let them fondle me under my clothes. When I looked up, everyone had their cock out and I could feel my pussy getting so wet. So I stood up, dropped my jeans and panty and positioned myself on the basins. I was sitting with my knees hitched up, back leaning against the mirror, and my swollen pussy rotated forward. Baby, I let them all fuck me so hard. I just remember seeing all that cum oozing out of my pussy when they were finished with me. I'm sorry baby, but I want that again; it was so good!"

12