Dinner for Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The harder I came the harder she fucked me and the wetter her tongue felt on my swollen clit. She rocked her hips back and forth and pushed her pussy hard against my face. With that I returned my attention to her hungry little hole. It was time to return the favour. Sucking on my fingers to make them wet I inserted two deep into her lovely pussy and continued to lap at her clit, as she was doing to me. Then I heard her moaning and felt her pussy muscles tighten around my fingers, convulsing as she came. We were both rocking our bodies back and forth as we fucked one another and drank one another dry.

"Ok girls," I heard him say, and then I felt his hands on my calves tugging at me. "On your knees," he instructed. "Come on, both of you, on your knees, NOW!" he urgently repeated.

He must have already put on a condom while he was watching us because he was ready to go. He wanted both of us on our knees? He was going to fuck both of us, alternate between us and make us both submit simultaneously. My pussy became inflamed again just at the thought. He started with me. He grabbed my hips and pulled me back, impaling me with his white hot, rock hard, big, black beautiful dick. I cried out at first contact, and then I started to wail as he slammed his dick hard into me, over and over, the sound of his rock hard body slapping against my ass, the feeling of his long, hard dick slamming against my cervix, reaching as far as my belly button. I couldn't catch my breath and I started to grunt and growl like the animal I am. The sound of my cries filled the room. Then I felt Leila's hands massaging my breasts and tugging on my nipples at the same time. Oh my dear God I thought. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. I could feel myself cumming again and wondered if I was squirting all over his dick.

Then I felt him pull out and shift over to Leila's side of the bed.

"Get back here," he ordered her.

She let go of my breasts and scooted backwards, lifting her ass in the air, laying her face down on the bed, sighing and closing her eyes. What a sight I thought. Then I watched as he fucked her like he had just fucked me. I was throbbing, partly due to the aftermath of being freshly fucked and partly because they were so sexy to watch in action. Two beautiful people locked together in a frenzy of heat, lust and passion. He fucked her hard. Unlike me, he did not ask her if it was ok. He just fucked her how he wanted to fuck her. I wanted to heighten it for him so I crawled down behind him and slipped my hand between his legs, alternating between massaging his swinging balls and his hard ass cheeks as he continued to fuck the shit out of her. The feeling of my hands on his balls, his ass, just made him fuck that much harder. I could hear the delicious sounds of flesh slapping against flesh, and her screaming at the top of her lungs.

"Get back up here," he said to me again, "now!"

I crawled back into my place and braced myself to take his enormous dick again.

"No," he said, much to my surprise. "Lay on your back."

Grabbing my thighs he pulled me to him and slammed into me again. I started wailing immediately. He stayed upright and held onto my thighs to keep me as tight to him as possible.

Then he smiled, looked at Leila, and said, "Play with her tits. I want to see you play with her tits."

She inched herself over to me, brought her face to mine, but then turned to look at him.

"You want to kiss her?" he asked.

"Yes," she whispered.

"Ok, you can kiss her," he told her, slamming harder into me.

Her sweet smelling hair was cascading down over my face and I reached up to grab her face and bring her lips down to meet mine. She opened her mouth wide and offered me her tongue. I latched onto it and started to suck. But just as quickly as I had her tongue in my mouth he told her to stop!?

"That's enough," he commanded. "Now I want to see you sucking on those enormous tits."

Doing as she was told she pulled her face away. I groaned in protest. He slapped the side of my thigh and told me to hush.

"Lay there and take it," he said. "Do what you are told, just lay there and take it."

I groaned again as I felt her velvety lips envelop my left nipple. I heard him murmur something as he started fucking me harder again. God. I was about to jump out of my own skin. So much sensation. I reached down and held onto her hair, really enjoying the feeling of her hot, wet tongue tracing circles around my nipple. I was being fucked and sucked and pushed past my own limits of pleasure. I let go of her hair and reached out to hold only her arm as he kept fucking me harder and harder. I heard myself screaming for the umpteenth time that night. He just kept right on fucking me. I could hear him starting to groan now too. She let go of my left nipple and stretched across my body to start sucking on the right one. I grabbed a hold of her back and bucked my hips as I started to cum, again and again and again.

"Ok Leila," he said, his voice now breathless. "Sit on her face again. I want you to sit on her face. I want you to cum all over her face. I am going to cum in her pussy. You are going to cum on her face."

Oh my dear Lord I thought to myself. I have died and gone to heaven. She climbed on top of me and put that wet wet pussy of hers on top of my face again. She had a sweet musky scent. I inhaled deeply and pulled her pussy tight against my face. My nose was pressed tightly against her clit, my tongue was delving deep inside of her slick hole. She stretched her body across mine heading for my pussy, but she held herself partially upright when she got there.

I could not see what he was doing but I felt him lean forward as he was fucking me. I imagined that he was reaching out to play with her tits, leaning over to kiss her sweet lips, as he kept fucking me, fucking me, fucking me into oblivion. It was as though I could feel his dick literally slamming against my cervix. I could not take him any deeper if I wanted to, and if I could he would have been driving me even deeper.

I couldn't see him and I couldn't even hear him because my face was buried so deep into this woman's pussy. Her juices were now flowing freely onto my face, soaking my cheeks, the sounds of my slurping and grunting filled the room.

Just when I thought he could not possibly fuck me any harder than he was, he started to move like a jack hammer. Leila jammed her pussy tighter against my face and he held my legs higher and wider. He was about to cum. And cum hard. A couple minutes later I felt him pausing, stopping for a couple seconds in between thrusts, pushing hard against me, pulling back, coming back to push hard again, and then the final thrust. He was cumming. I knew he was cumming. I could feel him. I assumed he had taken the condom off before he decided to finish with me because I could feel his hot juices mixing with mine.

Leila slowly lifted her leg, moving her pussy away from my face, and then collapsed on the bed beside me. We were both sweating, breathing hard, trembling from all the cumming and energy we had just spent. He pulled out and stumbled to the bathroom to wash up. He didn't come back. I didn't even have to look to know that he was probably already laid out on the couch.

I looked at Leila, laughed and said, "You know, if he is on that couch, he will be asleep in minutes. How much do you want to bet? Poor guy just fucked himself to death."

We laughed and laughed and laughed. When I got enough energy to get up I stumbled over to the door and sure enough, there he was stretched out on the couch, eyes closed.

"Yep," I said looking back at Leila, smiling, "he is asleep already."

"So when are you coming back again?" I asked with a giggle.

"Well, when do you want me?" she giggled back.

"How's this time next week? Is that good for you?" I asked.

"Absolutely," she said. "I had a fantastic time."

"So did we," I said, "well I am speaking for both of us now," I said, giggling some more.

"Come on," I said, "let's get dressed and go wake him up. I am sure he will be happy to hear we have already made plans."

And so we got dressed and went out to wake Levi. He grinned when we told him we already had plans for another date.

"I am feeling a little underdressed here," he said, seeing that we had both gotten dressed.

"Oh that's ok," I said. "Don't get dressed on our account."

"Ya," said Leila, "Don't get dressed on our account. We quite like the view."

"You are both a couple of asses," he said with a laugh. "Nice asses though."

"Thank you kind sir," said Leila with a smile. "I really need to get going. Let me give you a kiss," she said leaning over to give him a smooch on the lips.

I offered to walk her to the door to help her with her coat and to see her out. When she was ready to go I gave her a big hug and a kiss and thanked her for a wonderful evening.

"How does Dinner for 3 sound again?" I asked with a smile as I opened the door for her. "Fabulous," she said. "Just fabulous."

I stood at the door and watched her walk to her car making sure she was ok as it was now 3am.

"See you next week," I called out to her just before she got into her car.

I watched her back out of the driveway before going back down to see how Levi was doing.

He was still on the couch, asleep again. He was exhausted. So I went to get him a pillow and a blanket. He mumbled something when I put the pillow under his head and curled up when I covered him with the blanket. I sat beside him and leaned over to lay my head on his hip. I joined him in la la land within minutes. I fell asleep with a smile on my face.

This had been an incredible evening for us. Just incredible. And I simply could not wait to see Leila again. There were so many things we still had not tried. The sky was the limit with this woman. Clearly we had managed to find the ideal playmate for us.

12