Dinner Guest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In and out, harder and faster he pumped her pussy, and her husband could feel the

shock waves of the action and now wanted a piece of it himself. He reached down and picked her head up from his crotch. They were all working like a fine tuned machine, sensitive to what the other one was doing. He started to slide himself down the bed underneath her body and didn't stop until she was on top of him.

"This should be interesting huh?" he smiled and kissed her.

It was like they had planned everything before they got there. Once we was in position Greg pulled his cock out of her pussy and she let out a sigh. She didn't want that part to be over but she knew there was more to come. Mark held his cock and maneuvered it to her pussy and then slowly pushed it in and didn't stop until it was all the way in. He moved his hip up and down a few times getting his cock covered with her pussy juices and then stopped and held his cock inside as far as it would go. She felt Greg take hold of her ass and then use 2 fingers to open her pussy wider. He pushed the head of his cock against her cunt and she felt as it was pressed up against marks as it slid in slowly pushing the bounds and stretching her out.

"Ohhh.. my .... god... " she gasped. "That is amazing. Two cocks and both up my wet cunt.. yea.... fuck me now."

Both men held still as she slowly rocked back and forth over both of them and being careful not to let them slip out. Greg had the best view of her pussy as it engulfed both cocks in and out, and she moaned every time she pushed against them. It was only a minute or so of her moving back and forth did her body then tense up with an orgasm.

"Uhhh.... Ohhh... yes.... Ohh.. god.. Ohhh god..." she squeaked and moaned. "I’m cumming.. Ohh.... " and then her body spasmed and both of them felt her cunt clench clench down on their cocks and they had to hold back cumming themselves. Mark could feel her cum dripping out over his balls and down over his asshole. He pulled her up a little higher and sucked on her tits hard showing her that he was ready to keep going and never wanted to stop.

"We have more for you. Are you ready or do you need a rest?" he said.

She inhaled catching her breath and just looked at him and smiled. "What do you think darling?"

Greg didn't need any more than that. He pulled his cock out and watched as mark

fucked his wife for a minute giving her another small orgasm. He could smell her pussy as the aroma filled the air with every time her husband pushed his cock in and out. He saw them slow down and decided it was time.

He positioned himself behind her one more time. He has been looking at her ass for a long time now and he was gonna have some fun. He held her ass and kissed and licked her cheeks while mark was still pushing his cock in and out. Pulling them apart the ran his tongue down from the crack of her ass to her asshole. Her hips stayed perfectly in place while mark moved in and out and Greg held his tongue against her hole and moved it around in a circle. He felt her hole relax under his tinge, so he pressed hard and felt it open and he slid his tinge in.

"Yes... Greg.. Uhhh.." she would never forget this. "Fuck my ass with your mouth... that feels good." she looked down at her husband and said "Darling I love you for doing this for me.... Ohh.. it feels so good."

"I love you to and that is why I am doing this for you" he pushed in until his balls were in her cunt and she leaned down and kissed him. Greg kept licking and rubbing making her hotter and hotter wanting more. Up and down and all around he moved his tinge. Her ass was now wet and relaxed. Greg got up and held his cock in his hand and placed the tip of his cock against her asshole. Mark stopped moving long enough for her to feel the tip of it penetrate her ass and then it sliding in against her husbands cock that was buried up her cunt. It was a fine wall of flesh now that separated them filling both of her holes. She savored every second as Greg finished pushing his hard cock up her tight asshole. When she clenched they could again both feel it on in her pussy and on in her ass. It was the most erotic thing she had ever done.

She whipped her head around to look at Greg the best she could.

"Now fuck my asshole and make me cum..." no sooner did she get that did Greg push harder in and then pulled back until only the tip was still in. Without wasting time he pushed back in hard and didn't stop until they heard the slap of his hips against her ass.

"Yea... take my cock.." Greg grunted and she responded by pushing back into him

forcing it deeper.

"I love getting my ass fucked.. it feels even.. uhhhh better.. with a cock up my

cunt." she purred. "Don't stop fucking my ass."

Both men were at the height of their excitement level and showed it by alternating

pushing in and out of her 2 holes. All three of them were moaning and breathing hard. Never before has she ever felt a level of excitement like this. The sensations were almost more than she could bear, it was as if she were on the verge of an enormous orgasm and she had been that way for a few minutes making her nearly pass out.

Her husband was moaning harder and louder.

"I'm gonna cum baby..... I’m... cumming..." and he gave 3 last final pushes up her cunt as he exploded inside of her again. His body went limp and he took a minute to gather himself still feeling Greg’s cock fucking his wife’s ass.

"Mmm... my cunt is dripping with your cum. Slide back up so I can suck your cock again." she helped him maneuver back to the top of the bed while Greg kept his cock buried deep in her ass. She went down and took his cum soaked penis in her mouth and urged Greg to continue. He grabbed her ass with both hands and started pounding her hole with a fury. Her body was going back and forth again. She held herself stable with one hand and the other she used to play with her pussy. Without hesitating she shoved 3 fingers up her cunt and felt the cum surround her fingers. It was dripping out so she quickly scooped it up in her fingers and then put them in her mouth. The taste of his cum and her cunt was sending her over the edge again. She was the one doing the fucking now as she pushed hard against Greg then pulled away and pushed back again.

"I love the way my cock feels in your ass. That’s it, ride my cock.. I'm gonna cum... Oh.. yea.." he moaned.

"Yes... yes... " she screamed.

"That's it.. I'm cumming..." he gasped.

She moved forward and pulled his cock out of her ass then swung around quickly to grab it and open her mouth. Just as she did a hot load of his cum shot her in the mouth. Wave after wave of cum kept pushing into her mouth and her tongue took it all. She put her mouth over his cock and sucked on it mixing the taste of his cum and her hole sent a shiver through her body.

She stood up and leaned into Greg for a kiss. When she opened her mouth during the

kiss he realized that she kept some of his cum in her mouth and was now sharing it with him in a deep passionate kiss. She rubbed her body against his right up to the last swallow of his cum.

"That was the best thing you have ever done for me" she smiled. "I think we should do that again tomorrow but I want Greg to bring his wife." she giggled.

12