Dinner Is Served

Story Info
Vacationing hubby offered one wish.
2k words
3.88
54.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsChar
MsChar
3 Followers

"Dinner is Served"

Ugh! All this rain has me drained and is really putting a damper on our vacation Sheila screamed over the music in the bathroom. Mike was in the living room flipping back and forth between ESPN and Dow Jones. Mike thought about how much he paid for this vacation to Maui and sort of whispered "yes it is putting a damper on this vacation".

Sheila has a nice night planned for Mike. He's been so bummed out since his car accident and in a lot of pain that she's trying to help him clear his mind. Between being on the phone with attorneys and insurance companies and going back and forth to the chiropractor his days are consumed by this accident. His bones have healed and he was getting around better, but he was still having uncomfortable levels of pain.

As Sheila shaved her legs she got so excited just thinking of the evening she had planned for him. Sheila was aroused at just the thought of what was going to go down tonight. Her vagina was so wet that she had to stick a finger in her just to calm her down and get her to relax. Ooh that feels good she thought but she knows she has to hold out until later. So she licked her wetness off her finger and dried off. As she entered the living room she noticed Mike dozed off with the remote in one hand and his other hand in his pants. Laughing to herself she thought I'm so glad that he showered earlier. It's now 5:35 and the room service will be here at 6:00.

Sheila decorated the spare room earlier she added a red light, scented candles, and rose petals all over the bed she even sprayed the room with her favorite fragrance that he loves on her Chanel #5. As soon as she finished tying her Chloe wrap dress she closed the door to the newly decorated love den.

Room service was prompt they came exactly at 6:00 p.m. She pushed the carts in and begin to serve dinner. Mike came out the room and winked at Sheila when he seen the layout of food. They had Caesar salad and warm breadsticks as an appetizer. For the main course they had shrimp and lobster linguine in a cream sauce with butter steamed asparagus just the way Mike liked it. The server poured two glasses of Rose' and placed it in front of Mike and Sheila. Sheila thanked her and told her to have a glass for herself and commended her a job well done. After she served them strawberry cheesecake she drank her glass of wine thinking [the first part of the night was a success] The server cleaned up and pushed the carts by the door and stood there. Sheila went to the door and motioned the server towards the spare room. Mike was looking over the balcony at the gray skies and still thought how beautiful he resort is. His thoughts wandered to what his next move will be and what kind of vehicle he will purchase next. He wanted a Range Rover or the new Bentley. Or maybe I will get me a convertible he thought to himself and smiled.

Sheila walked up and kissed him from behind and started nibbling on the nape of Mikes neck and rubbed his back. He turned around grabbed his wife and kissed her so passionately as his white linen pants begin to rise.

Sheila grabbed him by the hand and was untying her wrap dress at the same time leading Mike into the room. Sheila opened the door and the server was there dressed in the nighty Sheila laid out for her. Sheila looked over a Mike to see his expression he had a look of complete and utter shock. She completely removed her wrap dress to expose her red nighty that she was wearing. Mike took a step back as if to take it all in. He looked at the server and back at Sheila and she nodded yes to the answer he couldn't ask. He grabbed her and started kissing her passionately she grabbed his hand and walked him over to the bed. He asked Sheila are you sure baby? She whispered in his in ear I'm as sure as I will ever be my love. Mike couldn't believe that the only thing he asked for in twenty-two years is about to happen.

The server laid Mike back on the bed and Sheila removed his clothes. Sheila kissed the front of him and the server kissed down the back. They left no part of his body untouched. All you could hear were moans and groans of pure ecstasy. Mike could barely keep his eyes opened he felt so good all over. They licked his ears neck chest and fingers until Sheila put his long manhood in her mouth. She licked up and down the shaft and told the server to come taste it. Both ladies were kneeled between his legs and the server started sucking Mikes dick. Oh shit screamed Mike as he enjoyed the servers wet mouth. It was warm tight and wet felt like he was in some pussy. Sheila slid up Mikes body and squatted right over his face so he can give her pussy that tongue thrashing that she loves so much. She thought to herself this is the only part of him the server couldn't indulge herself in.

Sheila had to hold on to the head board as Mike feasted on her. He was nibbling on her clit as his bottom lip massaged her vagina. Mike inserted his tongue inside Sheila at full length and begin to do the scooping motion that she loved then the slurping of her pussy juices came. Oh my God Mike it's going to happen again Sheila screamed as her body started convulsing. Mike scooped and sucked some more. The server kneeled down on the side of Sheila and started sucking her nipple and wiping the sweat off Sheila's face.

While the server licked and Mike sucked Sheila felt all the blood rush to her groin area. Its cumming Mike it's about to happen. Sheila quickly stood up and placed both feet on the side of Mike's head and spread her pussy lips back. Like clock- work this beautiful creamy vanilla nectar squirted and sprayed all over Mike's face and chest. He loved when he makes his wife squirt this way. He feels like the most powerful guy in the world. The first time it happened she cried. Sheila stood there holding on to the headboard as Mike and the server licked her cum from her legs thighs and vagina. Sheila felt so good she thought she was being selfish. This was a night that she planned for Mike not herself but she had to enjoy a few more minutes of this double feast and she was the main course.

Sheila kneeled down in front of the server and spread her legs. As if on cue Mike got behind Sheila in doggy-style position. Simultaneously they all proceeded to the task at hand. Sheila licked and sucked on the server's pussy mimicking the way Mike does hers. The server was in awe. This was the first time she ever received oral pleasures from a woman and damn did it feel good she thought. She came twice in Sheila's mouth as she massaged her nipples. It felt so good she almost felt guilty for getting paid to do this. Mike was in his own world fucking Sheila from behind and watching the beautiful server enjoy the oral pleasures she was receiving from Sheila. Her biting her lips and massaging her breasts turned Mike on even more. He lifted Sheila's round plump ass up and bounced it off his dick and she bounced her pussy back on it and never lost a beat. They call that their boomerang position. Mike spread her ass cheeks and spit on her ass hole and watch the spit seep in as he fucked her from behind. His long strokes became so intense that Sheila couldn't lick the server's clit anymore. She just enjoyed and held on while her husband plunged his big dick inside her. Her pussy started making all kinds of farting noises while the air was trapped in. And Sheila was ready to explode again. Fuck me Daddy I'm about to cum right now.

The server got in doggy-style position right next to Sheila and said yes fuck us Daddy and spread her ass cheeks. As Mike is still pounding Sheila out. All you hear is skin slapping against skin and at the same time he's fingering the server. Sheila can't take it anymore she released that nut. That one drained her as it seeped down her inner thigh she collapsed on the bed. Fuck me Daddy the server whispered to Mike and he did just that. Mike grabbed her arms from behind her and pulled them over her head placing her in the full-nelson wrestling move and fucked the shit out her.

Mike knew that this was the one time his wish would be granted especially the way his wife was looking over at him and he was going to make the best out of it. Mike slid his dick in half way and took it out and then rammed it back in. The server loved it. Sheila told him his dick was too big to do that too her. The server begged for it. Go ahead daddy she screamed ram that big dick in me again. And he did again and again and again. Mike was loving this new pussy and the freedom to beat it up the way he wants to. He shoved his dick in again and gave three deep thrusts back to back. The server was shaking and trying to get loosen his grip that he had her in so she could fuck him back. Mike loosened the grip a little as he was straight ramming her pussy. Her pussy was dripping wet it was making a squishy noise. Damn he thought he wasn't ready to cum yet. But if looks could kill he knew his ass would be dead in ten more minutes. Sheila was thinking oh hell no these mother fuckers are having a little too much fun Mike turned to his side a little and pounded her out diagonally. That position did it for her. The server was reaching and grabbing anything she could hold on too. Mike was savaging her pussy and she was about to cum. She slid her hand up and felt Sheila hand and grabbed it. The server started speaking in Spanish as soon as she started having her orgasm while she gripping the hell out of Sheila's hand. She let out this cat-like screech that made all of them look up and laugh. Mike was pumping fiercely sweat was dripping over both of them. He was panting and breathing heavily. Sheila knew her husband was about to cum. She sat up a little and covered his grunting mouth with hers and French kissed her husband passionately as he pulled his dick out and came all over the server's ass. They all collapsed on the cum and sweat drenched bed. They all fell asleep.

One hour later Sheila woke up to the server stirring around looking for her clothes. Once she was dressed she came over and kissed Sheila and thanked her for a wonderful evening in a whispered tone. Sheila thanked her and told her to let herself out because Mike was still asleep and she didn't want to wake him. The server walked out the room and you can hear the squeaky wheels of the food cart as she exited the hotel room with it.Sheila grabbed her blanket and nestled under her snoring husband and whispered "dinner was served". And went to sleep.

by MsChar"

MsChar
MsChar
3 Followers