Dinner Out

Story Info
Alyssa displeases her Master at a restaurant.
3.6k words
3.59
12.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alyssa sat quietly in one of Manhattan's more fashionable steakhouses as she watched her Master slice off a thin piece of meat and raise it to his mouth. Alyssa wasn't her real name of course, it was the name her Master had given her, but she liked to think it suited her quite well. Even better than her given name. She was waiting silently with her hands in her lap and trying to keep her face emotionless. She wouldn't move to touch her food until he gave her permission. The steak in front of her looked delicious and she could feel her empty stomach grumbling, but she wouldn't get a bite of it until he gave the command to eat.

To take her mind off it she glanced around the room again. The restaurant he'd brought her too was beautiful, an upscale steakhouse in heart of the city and a hard place to get a table on a Friday night. They'd been seated with no trouble though. Alyssa assumed her Master had reservations but with him it was hard to tell. Perhaps he was just well-known enough here to get whatever he wanted. It certainly wouldn't surprise her.

She raised one hand and ran it through her long wavy black hair in a vain attempt to straighten it out. She was wearing a slinky red cocktail dress that fit like it was poured over her slim one hundred twenty pound, five foot four figure. Her body made plenty of girls get jealous and plenty of men take notice. She wouldn't have minded having a bigger bust, but her B cups certainly didn't get any complaints. Especially in a dress like this.

Across the table her Master was eating with practiced elegance, acting for all the world like he was alone. He could have stepped out of a magazine. Tonight he was dressed in black Armani with a beautiful white shirt. His jacket was draped over the back of his chair and his sleeves rolled up past the elbow now. There was something about a man in a dress shirt with the sleeves pushed up that just drove her wild. He did that well enough on his own though. He had short dark hair, a shade lighter than her own, and tonight he was sporting a five o'clock shadow that made his handsome jaw line look even more rugged.

"Are you enjoying yourself Alyssa?" His voice cut into her thoughts. That was his way; acting like he didn't know she existed then making sure she was paying attention to him. It was never good for her to be caught off guard.

"Yes Master," she said softly. "It's a wonderful place."

"Are you hungry?"

Desperately trying to keep her stomach from giving her away she eyed the juicy looking steak in front of her. "I'll wait until you tell me to eat Master," she said evenly.

"I know you're trying to be good dear," he responded, a dangerous light showing in his eyes, "but that isn't what I asked you."

"I am hungry Master," she said finally, hoping it was the right answer.

"Good," he responded. "Pour us both more wine."

Alyssa picked up the wine bottle carefully in one hand and reached across the table to fill his glass first. She rolled the it to the side as she finished pouring so as not to spill a drop and moved to fill her own glass. She's already had a full glass and was starting to feel it, but if he had to tell her to pour herself more she'd only get in trouble.

She filled her glass until it was even with his then carefully placed the bottle back on the table between them. It was a cabernet, and more than a few years old. She hadn't caught the year when Master had ordered it but tasted fantastic.

He raised his glass and took a sip, pausing a second before he swallowed, then looked back at her and smiled. He put his glass down and bent to his plate, slicing off another piece of meat that made her mouth water. With a sinking heart she realized that she might not get to eat tonight. Would bringing her here just to see food this good be too cruel even for him?

Apparently she'd been good enough to satisfy him though. Instead of eating the piece he'd sliced off Master reached his fork across the table and gently pushed the it into her mouth. She closed her lips around it, trying not to smear her dark red lipstick on his fork. Her eyes were on him as she pulled the piece of meat off his fork. As he took the utensil back she ran her tongue over her lips while she stared into his eyes for a second, before turning her gaze down as she knew she should.

He didn't say anything but she knew he liked it. He loved to watch everything she did with her mouth. The steak took her mind away from him for a second though. It was cooked just over rare so she could taste all the juices as she bit into it. Heaven. She swallowed and looked back to her Master, hoping there was more to follow it.

He looked at her with no expression other than a slight gleam in his eye. He could be so hard to read sometimes.

"How was it?" he asked.

"Delicious, Master."

"Good," he replied. "Have some more wine, they paired it well."

Alyssa dutifully raised her wine glass and took a small sip. She knew he wanted her to get drunk, but she was going to put it off as long as she could.

"You may eat now," he said as she put her glass back down.

It was all Alyssa could do to keep herself from grabbing the steak in both hands. She picked up her knife and fork as quickly as she could, napkin already positioned over her lap, and was about to cut in when she heard Master cough.

She looked up slowly, knowing how a deer caught in the headlights must feel. After all this was she going to be forbidden to eat?

"What do you have to say?" he asked with a stern look.

"Thank you Master," She gushed, shocked at herself for forgetting. Would he hold it against her?

It seemed like he wouldn't, at least not right now. All he did was smiled and waved a hand towards her, motioning her to continue. Gratefully she bent back to her plate and began slicing the steak in front of her. It was delicious. Master had ordered it cooked just like his; he always knew what she liked most.

Alyssa ate quickly, only pausing every few seconds to look up at her Master. Each time she did she found him regarding her calmly. It was like the way she'd seen lions stare down zebras on TV. At one point he reached over and refilled her wine glass. He was right about how well it went with the meal, and she'd almost drained her second glass before she realized what she was doing. She felt great though, the smell of it was so tantalizing every time she brought the glass up to her lips.

Her head was buzzing now. She knew she shouldn't have drank this much but she didn't want to disappoint her Master. It felt great too; she just had to take it easy for the rest of the night. She put the last bite of steak into her mouth and chewed, savoring the juices in it. Over her fork she could see Master's eyes following her every move. She swallowed then gave him the most seductive smile she could muster.

He smiled back and reached across the table to stroke her hand, making her stomach go all fluttery inside.

"How about pouring the rest of the wine for us dear?"

She jumped to obey but misjudged exactly where the wine bottle was. As she reached out to pick up the almost-empty bottle her hand bumped it instead and she sent it crashing off the table onto the floor.

She jumped up immediately, hands over her mouth in shock. At least none of it seemed to have splashed on Master's clothes. She'd be in trouble for a month if she ruined his suit. As it was he'd taken her somewhere nice and she caused a scene. She looked back up from the floor sheepishly, wishing she could avoid his iron gaze.

He stood as well, and as she looked at him he leaned across the table, grabbing her upper arm to pull her closer so he could put his mouth right next to her ear.

"I want you to go to the women's room to clean yourself up." Despite how quietly he was speaking it was like a scream in her ear. "Make sure no one's there then lock the door and wait."

Not wanting to make him angrier she took just enough time to grab her purse and practically sprinted away from the table. She kept her head down as she walked around him, not wanting to look him in the eye right now. Behind her she could hear the waiter apologizing and his strong voice telling them that they'd just had a little accident and it was no problem.

She knew better than that. It might be no problem for them, but she was going to pay for it one way or another. Her fear was tinged with just the slightest bit of expectation. Not knowing what was going to happen scared her, but it also gave her a familiar twinge between her legs.

She made her way to the back of the restaurant as fast as she could, dodging through the rows of tables and avoiding waiters balancing food. The bathrooms were down a small hallway away from the bustle of the rest of the place. As she approached another woman pushed her way out of the bathroom without so much as a glance. Alyssa waited for her to get out of the way so she could walk in then quickly bent down at the knees to glance under the doors of the three stalls there. Not seeing any legs she turned around and clicked the lock on the door as it swung shut.

Hoping no one needed it bad enough to call the manager and have it unlocked she cast around for something to do. The sink was done in all dark marble counters and gleaming brass work with flowers tastefully arranged between the two sinks. Seeing nothing else to do she pulled her compact out of her purse and set to making sure her makeup was perfect.

Alyssa was used to waiting for her Master, it was one of her most frequent tasks. She'd become an expert at killing time. At least now she could move all of her limbs. Often he'd make her stay in a certain position to see how long she could do it, and she hated to disappoint him. She had a number of things she'd run through in her head as she waited, everything from poems and songs to elaborate stories she made up on the spot.

After satisfying herself that her makeup was flawless she leaned back against the wall beside the sink and started silently reciting one of her favorite poems. Usually it was enough to focus on but tonight her mind kept drifting back to what was in store for her now, or how much trouble she'd be in if someone else tried to come in.

It didn't matter that she had no real control over who else needed to use the restroom, or if the wait staff noticed it was closed and unlocked it. He'd given her a command and she was expected to follow it or face the consequences. She lost her place and had to restart her poem twice before she finally abandoned the whole thing. She sagged back against the wall with a sigh. Hopefully her Master wouldn't take too long.

It seemed like ages until she heard a knock on the door. She had taken to pacing back and forth in front of the mirror and the knock caught her mid step. She froze, turning to look at the door in horror. What if it was someone else?

She walked carefully over and leaned her head close to the opening.

"Closed for cleaning," she said in her most polite voice.

"Not to me." She recognized the deep voice even though the door. Quickly she turned the lock and pulled the door open for him. He stepped through as if she didn't exist, walking past her to stand in front of the sink. She closed and relocked the door, knowing he wouldn't want to be disturbed.

When she turned back to face him he was standing straight with his hands clasped behind his back looking at her.

Speaking up to defend herself would only make things worse so she just kept her head down, trying to look as meek as possible. Sometimes he would just make her wait, usually until she made another mistake, but not tonight. As luck would have it, or not have it she guessed, he was straight to business.

"Bend over and put both hands on the counter." He gestured towards the porcelain counter surrounding the sink, right in front of the mirror.

Alyssa did as she was told, quickly stepping towards the sink and bending down to put her hands on the edge of the counter. She stood with her back arched up and her thin red dress pulled tight over her hips. She didn't dare turn around to look but she could hear a rustling sound that could only mean Master was unclasping his belt.

She felt his hands on her thighs, sliding her dress up over her hips and exposing her black. She'd worn a special pair just for him tonight. It always turned her on to know he was staring at her. She felt his hands caress her, moving gently across her exposed flesh. It was hard not to relax into his touch, but she was still too nervous to let go completely. He'd never punished her somewhere so public before.

Without warning the first strike hit her, his belt leaving a burning line across her exposed buttocks. She clamped her teeth shut to keep herself from crying out and tried to think about anything other than how much it hurt. Each stroke from his belt brought a fresh feeling of pain spreading across her skin until at last she was grunting through her closed teeth. Her hair was falling down in wisps in front of her face as she jerked from the blows.

It was difficult to keep from crying out but Alyssa kept her teeth firmly closed together as her Master continued to spank her. She worried about making him more upset, but even more she worried that someone would hear and try to come in. If anyone who worked here actually got a key to unlock the door... she didn't know what she'd do. Spread out over the counter with her dress pushed up to her waist she must be quite a sight.

A particularly vicious hit caught her off guard and she let out a whimper, immediately clasping her mouth shut again. However the blows stopped, giving her a moment to take a deep breath. Her whole body shuddered as she exhaled; it had been difficult to hold herself steady the entire time. Even now she wanted to collapse to the floor but she felt his hand against her back, a comforting pressure running the up length of her spine.

He grasped her hair and gently pulled her head up so she was standing then turned her to face him. She stared at the floor, still too embarrassed to risk meeting his eyes. She concentrated on his shoes until he grasped her chin and tilted her head up so she was looking directly at him. She blinked quickly, unsure of what he was looking for.

"You know it's important to put on a good impression," He said softly. She nodded as vigorously as she could with his hand holding her chin, her now-tussled hair swinging around her head.

"Do you understand Alyssa?" he continued.

"Yes Master," she said.

"Good girl." The hand cupping her chin squeezed affectionately. "Now are you ready to make up for it?"

"Of course Master," she responded, straightening up. She always felt better when he was pleased with her.

"Good," Master said, "then get down on your knees."

Alyssa blanched, staring at him with fear more than thanks now. "Here Master?" she managed to squeak out. "What if someone comes?"

Instantly she regretted saying it as his face darkened. "Are you disobeying?"

"No, no Master," she stammered out. Inside her heart was racing. Could he really expect her to pleasure him here? They'd already been in here for what felt like ages; surely someone would come knocking soon. Despite her fear however she slowly lowered herself to her knees. Even with her heart pounding from the fear all she wanted to do was obey him.

The bulge in his pants was obvious as she lowered herself to the level of his crotch, which made getting him out that much easier. With one careful hand she grasped the top of his pants while her other hand pulled the zipper down and reached in to remove his cock. It sprang up in front of her as she freed it from the confines of his pants, thick and rock hard.

Alyssa wrapper her right hand around the base of his shaft, her other hand grasping his waist, and lowered her lips onto the head of his cock. His short moan was all the encouragement she needed. Despite the fear of being discovered she was so turned on she could feel the wetness threatening to seep through her panties and drip down her legs.

At first she just sucked gently on the tip of his member, running her tongue around it in circles to tease him. His fingers wound through her hair as she tormented his cock, pushing her head closer to him. Alyssa picked up her pace, moving her head up and down along his hard shaft. She used her hand to control his thrusts but soon he was shoving into her mouth violently.

Finally one of his hands grabbed the back of her head and pushed her hard against him. She grabbed the wall behind him for support as he pounded his cock into her mouth. She almost gagged as the swelling head of his member shoved against the back of her throat, but she was determined not to choke. She bobbed her head as fast as she could, moving up and down on his hard cock, taking him all the way in.

As the first jet of semen shot down her throat she clamped her lips around him and sucked, hearing him grunt with pleasure above her. Wave after wave of hot liquid shot into her mouth and she swallowed all of it, barely pausing, until at last she felt his body relax. She relaxed her arms then, moving her hands back to hold his waist as he ran a few fingers absently through her hair.

"Did I do well Master?" Alyssa asked, carefully wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. She turned to look up at him, pushing her hair back with one hand so she could see him better. He was smiling now as he looked down at her.

"You did perfectly dear," Master said. As he spoke he was already starting to put himself back together, re-zipping his pants and threading his belt, which had ended up on the counter, back around them.

He bent down and planted a kiss on the top of her head. "Now get yourself cleaned up and meet me back at the table, I think I know just what to order you for dessert."

He bent to kiss her head again then walked past her to the door which he unlocked and quickly stepped through, leaving Alyssa kneeling on the bathroom floor. She rocked back on her heels and ran a finger across her lips, finding a drop of his cum still there. She licked it off her finger, savoring the taste of him, and pushed herself to her feet.

She looked at the mirror in horror as her ruffled dress, smeared lipstick, and tousled hair all looked back at her. She smoothed her dress down quickly and looked through her purse for a brush. It was the work of a few minutes to detangle her hair and she was just finishing a touch up on her lipstick as the bathroom door swung open and someone walked in.

Alyssa turned fearfully, casting her eyes around for anything that looked out of place, but everything looked fine. The other woman gave Alyssa a sympathetic glance.

"We get all dolled for them, and do they appreciate it?" It was more of a statement than a question and Alyssa didn't reply. The woman continued anyway, "Of course not. Look at you dear, those shoes must be killing you." She nodded down to Alyssa's black heels.

"I don't mind them," she said simply.

"Sure you don't dear," the woman replied absently, pulling mascara out of her purse as she stepped up to the mirror next to Alyssa, "But what do we get in return? Selfish bastards all of them, expecting us to always look perfect."

"Maybe you just need someone to teach you respect," Alyssa said shortly. Clicking her handbook closed she strode to the door, leaving the shocked stranger behind her. If the woman replied her words were lost as the door swung closed. She walked with a purpose towards her Master's table, thinking about how she couldn't wait to be punished again.