Dinner Out

Story Info
She misbehaves at dinner & gets her favorite 'punishment'.
1.4k words
4.14
43.2k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We've gone out for dinner on a weeknight... a nice restaurant, soft candles, music in the background and such. There aren't too many people there with us and we have a corner table to ourselves. You're looking lovely in one of your short skirts and a nice blouse, and you know it - you've been teasing me all night and it's driving me crazy - leaning forward to let me see your beautiful tits down your top, or spreading your legs enough to show you're freshly shaven and not wearing any panties. Finally I can't take it any more. I reach over, grab your head and pull you to my face; kissing you deeply before you can protest, our tongues meeting and twisting between the two mouths. At the same time one of my hands reaches up to tease and massage those wonderful breasts, feeling the nipples harden beneath my palm. You moan a bit and then gasp as you feel my hand move down and start sliding up your legs, lifting the skirt as the cool air reaches your crotch... protesting that someone might see, but I tell you to shush...it's time to pay for your teasing.

I lift it up higher, pushing your legs apart as the fabric rides up to your hips... a few of the other people are watching by now, but no one says anything. I begin to massage your pussy while still kissing you - mostly just trailing my fingers over the lips, teasing your clit... not putting them in at all, but knowing that you're getting hotter. You're moaning a bit louder now, sitting with your legs splayed and everyone can see you're getting wet. I pull away from your face for a moment to take your clit between two fingers and pinch just a little as I tell you to open your blouse and show everyone your tits. Your breathing is in coming in gasps and pants by now... I pinch a little harder as you hesitate... then you reach up with shaking hands and unbutton your blouse, opening it slowly... rubbing and cupping your heaving breasts as you show them to the appreciative crowd. The nipples are obviously hard, and my mouth moves down to slowly lick across one as you moan again. "Good girl," I say, starting to rub your clit again as I suckle at a nipple for a moment... God, it's hard... and you're DRIPPING wet into my palm! It excites me so when you get like this.

Then I stand up and pull you to your own feet; telling you that you're still going to pay for teasing me. I turn you around and push gently on your shoulders to bend you over the table, lifting your skirt again as everyone gets a better view of your rear and the hot cleft between your legs. You look back over your shoulder, getting a little bit embarrassed again as you wonder what's next. Then I tell you to spread your legs so that your fans can see. You hesitate, then you feel the *SMACK* of my palm on your ass... a quick slap as you feel the heat of my hand. You moan again as you spread your feet slowly, still a little shy. Another *SMACK* as I say "Hurry..."

This time you comply... your legs shoulder width apart, still looking back as you're bent over the table... blushing in a mixture of pleasure and shame, with your ass pointed right at the crowd... two large red handprints still burning on your cheeks... you know that with your legs spread like this they can see your shaved lips, all swollen and dripping, and your own hand that has started working your nipple. I tell you you're not warm enough yet, as I continue to spank you - a slow rhythm, one butt cheek and then the other, letting you catch your breath for just a moment between each slap. You're getting wetter and hotter at the show you know everyone's getting, as well as with the punishment that you love.

Then my swats stop; you start to turn your head to look, but feel my hand pushing you back to the table as you hear me moving something behind you. Then you jump as you feel a slightly cold, thick liquid dripping onto your asscrack... just at the top... you wonder what it could be as you feel it slowly oozing down...lower...lower... finally with a tickle reaching your puckered little rosebud. My fingers touch you there then, massaging gently in circles around the rim of your ass. You gasp again, pushing your ass back to meet my touch as I slowly start to work a finger inside, the oily liquid easing the path into your tight hole. I pump it in and out all the way to my knuckle as as you moan louder... and then I surprise you with a sudden *SMACK* from my other hand...

Again pumping... and *SMACK*.

And again.

Loving the way your body jumps with each one, the way your ass clenches at my finger, and the way you look bent over like this as I prepare you. I have two fingers in you now - as deep as they will go as I twist and probe... still spanking you slowly with the other hand as I tell you this is what happens to naughty teases. Your butt cheeks are on fire, but your moans and gasps only get louder - and your pussy is running down your thighs it's so wet and hot.

Then you hear the sound you've been waiting for as I unzip my fly right behind you. I pull my fingers from you, seeing your now-lubed hole slowly tighten again... then immediately line up the head of my cock and start pushing slowly forward... you moan in that slight pain this time as you try to adjust to the size... the head of my dick finally popping inside you as you cry out... I pause for a moment to let you adjust... and to revel in the exquisite tightness... and then I start to push deeper... slowly but firmly... feeling you stretch wide... a low moaning cry/wail of pain and pleasure the whole time as my cock fills your ass. God what an incredible feeling! Finally I'm buried to the balls as I rest for a moment, enjoying the sheath around my hardness as you look at all the people watching me sodomize you.

Then, I start to fuck you - no more gentleness, but long, hard strokes filling you deep inside. One of my hands pressing your shoulder blades holding you down, the other slapping your ass again... switching sides every few strokes to *SMACK* you hard. You can feel my balls slap your pussy and clit as I bury myself each time, and I can feel the heat from your crotch upon mine. The people left in the room have all moved a bit closer, strangely silent as they observe our passion. I'm talking in your ear the whole time, asking if my girl likes her assfucking; if she likes being punished for teasing. The yes's of your response lost in your moans, the sounds of you begging me to fuck you harder and deeper.

I'm moving faster now, the oil making it easier to use your tightest hole. You reach one hand down to rub your clit in time with my thrusts as your own pleasure rises, loving the way I drive you into the table with a grunt each time I bury myself, deeper than you thought anyone could go. Moving faster as our breathing both gets heavier, the pants and cries indistinguishable from each other. Until finally... I cry out... shoving all the way in as my cock erupts inside you... hot sticky jets of cum shooting out... filling your bowels in that unique way... your own fingers pinching your clit as you cry out and shake in orgasm under me. Holding myself deep as we spasm together. Then taking a last few hard jabs with my still-embedded prick as I look down to see your hole, red and raw around me with my sperm glistening as it oozes out. Then pulling myself from you, still holding you down as I wipe myself clean and put my cock back inside my pants. Only then pulling you to your own feet to lead your still-dazed body out the restaurant past everyone as you feel my sticky cum slowly oozing from your burning hole...