Dinner Out

Story Info
Dinner out can be more fun than you realise.
1.5k words
4.37
45.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want to tell you about a date we'll have soon. We will have spent most of the previous seven days in bed fucking. Taking time off only to eat, go to the bathroom, and sleep. And frankly, we will have fucked through most of those activities as well.

To celebrate the 500th orgasm I've given you, I decide to take you out to a nice dinner. You know that I want you in your sexiest dress. Garters and stockings, a lacy bra and thong feel great under your best evening gown. You see me waiting for you in my favorite suit.

I've reserved a table at the nicest restaurant in town. And as we drive, you are frustrated, as I don't even touch you. You raise up your dress showing me the top of your stockings, hoping to get a response from me. But as I make conversation, you realize that for now, the itch in your pussy will go unscratched.

The 15-minute drive is the longest we've been together without some part of my body thrusting into one of your holes. You can feel the come that I've placed inside you slowly oozing from your pussy to completely soak your panties. And you can't help but squirm in the car seat as the burning in your ass reminds you of the hard fucking I gave your ass an hour or so before.

You get out of the car and your nipples ache from how much I have sucked and bitten them. We are shown to our table and sit. We make small talk. Under the table, you kick off your shoe and trace your toe up my leg. As you get higher, you see me trying not to react. But once you reach my crotch, you find that I am as hard as I can be, my pants barely holding me in. You think about crawling under the table and taking me into your mouth.

You've missed what I said and asked me to repeat myself. I say that I want to see your tits. Wondering what I mean, you tease me by unbuttoning the top two buttons of your dress. You know that I can see a generous amount of your cleavage, but I ask for more. Two more buttons reveals your bra. A bit self-consciously, you look around, while I stare at your chest.

I say "No. That won't do. Got to the ladies room and take off your bra." You think for a moment, and then get up and walk to the restrooms, the buttons still undone. Most of the people you pass look with desire at your tits.

After removing your bra and steeping out of the ladies room, you see me talking to a beautiful woman that is standing next to me. You step into the dining room feeling your tits shake obscenely with every step. The buttons are still undone as you know that is what I want.

Every head turns to watch you walk and your nipples harden from the excitement.

Walking closer, you see that the woman is our waitress. A woman too beautiful to be working here, with an incredible body and beautiful face. I have ordered for both of us and she turns to go as you sit down. You look just in time to see her looking down the top of your dress with a smile on her face.

I look at your tits and smile. And you bring a hand up to touch your nipple as I, and a few of the tables near us watch. You slide your hand inside your top and pinch your nipple hard. It makes you gasp and close your eyes. And when you open them, you see me, the couple behind me, and our waitress, all staring with our mouths open.

Our dinner comes and it is delicious. You continue to play with my cock with your toes as I have you play with one and then the other nipple. Keeping them hard throughout dinner.

Before the dessert comes, I tell you loudly to go to the bathroom and take off your panties. You smile as you know most of the people sitting around us heard me perfectly. All the heads turn as you get up and walk to the bathroom. Your dress is by this time unbuttoned to your waist and all see your nipples as you walk.

You remove your panties and place them in your hand. You realize that you did not bring your purse. They are wet, and smell of your pussy and my come. But just as you step out of the ladies room, you come face to face with our waitress.

A flash of genius comes and you ask her if she can bring me something. She agrees and you place your soaked panties in her hand and kiss her on the lips. You've surprised her but she quickly recovers. Her tongue slides into your mouth and you taste her. But it's over in a few seconds and she turns to walk toward me. She looks over her shoulder and winks at you as she walks to me. You watch her hand the panties to me as she and I talk. I say something, she nods yes, and I hand the panties back to her. You are shocked as she brings them to her nose and smells us. And you moan as her tongue slips out to taste your pussy.

But by the time you come to the table, she is gone. Your dress is practically falling off you while you sit in front of me, feeling how much your pussy wants me inside you.

But our dessert comes and we chat as we eat. You feed me with your spoon, each time licking it clean after I take a bite. It reminds you of how you lick the come from my cock after each time I fucked you. And you can taste my come still.

After we are done, I reach into my pocket and bring something out. I hand it to you as the waitress comes with our coffee. It's a small vibrator. Both you and the waitress stare at it as I tell you to stick it in your pussy. You stand as the waitress watches your every move. But I say, "No. Do it right here."

And our waitress and I both watch as you slip it under your dress and into your incredibly wet pussy. Your face blushes with embarrassment having just placed it inside you right in front of us.

We are both smiling at you. I take the waitresses arm and pull her head to mine. You hear me whisper to her, "Turn it on for her."

She turns her head and kisses me deeply, sharing the tongue that has been both in your mouth and in your panties.

For a second you consider calling it off. But before you can do anything, she is behind you, bending over you, pressing her chest into the back of your neck. Her hand is on your bare shoulder and it slides lower. Her palm rubs across your nipple and she twists it roughly with her fingers. Her arm travels down further through the top of your dress and her fingers travel across your naked stomach. She reaches your pussy as her faces comes next to yours.

You turn to kiss her and feel her fingers explore your pussy and lightly touch your clit. You push your tongue into her mouth and feel the vibrator jump to life.

It takes less than a second for your first orgasm to come. There are very few people left in the restaurant, but still, your moans are loud. You gasp into her mouth and she keeps you from making too much noise.

Her hand travels back up your body and it leaves your dress without even touching your nipples. Then she walks to my side of the table. She stands behind me while you watch as she takes her wet fingers and feeds them to me, causing you to go on to your next orgasm.

You come. Many times. You must hold onto the table to keep from falling over. What seems like hours go by. Finally, you feel the vibrator begin to slow. In a few minutes, it dies and lays silent inside your pussy. You've killed it. No battery can possibly last longer than you.

You look up at me to see me staring at you. As I help you stand, you realize that you are covered with sweat. Your dress clings to your back, your sides, your tits and your ass. We walk towards the door and you vaguely hear the vibrator hit the floor after it slips from inside you.

I help you put on your coat and you look down to my pants. You see that I have come from simply watching you. Your body still shakes and you are dizzy.

I walk you to the car and seat you inside. As I get in, you hear a noise in the back seat. You turn to look and see our waitress sitting in our car. She is holding your panties to her face and smiling.

As I start the car I say, "Hope you don't mind, but I invited her home to join us tonight." It's going to be another long night.