Dinner Party Surprise

Story Info
Husband gets the last laugh tonight.
1.1k words
3.61
143k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had been fighting all week, to be honest I don't remember what started the argument, but here we were sitting silently as we drove to the south side of town. My husband Tom mumbled

"I hope we're not here all night" as we turn onto my friend Sarah's street.

We had been married for 4 years and I knew how he disliked going to my friends dinner parties. He would tell you that the dinner part was great, but after the woman finished their 2nd and 3rd glasses of wine and got clucking, he was stuck trying to make small talk with their husbands. Most of which he didn't care for.

"We'll be out of here by 10:30pm." I promised him as he parked the car.

As we walked up to the door, I slipped my arm inside of his and said, "You clean up nice". This was the first smile I'd seen out of him in a week. On the front porch I stepped forward and rang the doorbell then returned to my spot next to Tom. I felt his hand on the small of my back slip lower to just above my ass. I returned the favor gently massaged his behind, I quickly removed my hand when the door opened and Sarah let us in.

Dinner was wonderful as usual, Sarah is such a great cook. I was seated opposite Tom, he was eating quietly as the conversation and wine began to flow. Filling my wineglass for the 3rd time I had all but lost track of Tom. Linda was talking about how she was going to redecorate the baby's room.

This is when it happened, the moment the words left my mouth I knew I was in trouble. Kim was trying to get us all to go to the living room and play a new party game she had just bought. And I said

"Oh no we can't play, Tom will have a hissy fit if we stay out too late."

Realizing what I said I turned to see Tom's icy stare as he sipped his coffee. Now the comments were coming from everyone,

"What do you need to get home to your mommy Tom?"

"Are you getting sleepy?"

"Got to get up early tomorrow to mow your lawn?"

Tom just smiled and nodded, playing along with the teasing, but he wouldn't look at me. I knew he was mad.

As the dishes were cleared most of the couples went into the living room, I excused my self and went to use the bathroom. Seeing that it was in use I decided to use the one in Sarah's master bedroom. While washing my hands I looked at myself in the mirror. Not bad for 32 I thought as I straightened my sundress. Turning left and right admiring myself I realized that I probably had too much wine already. Laughing to myself, I opened the door and gasped as I ran right into Tom. He grabbed my arm and hissed.

"Still laughing at your little joke about me?"

Pulling me into the bathroom and shutting the door behind us. He had my arm behind my back and was behind me facing the mirror. I tried to tell him what I was chuckling about but he told me to Shut up. I could hear his breath in my left ear, as we both looked in the mirror. It seemed like he was trying to decide what to do. Now his free hand was on the flat of my stomach and rising. What had gotten into him, he had never anything like this before. He said

"I'll show you what a hissy can do"

As his hand started to lightly touch my right breast. It was electric, I couldn't believe this was happening. I hissed at him to stop. Instead of stopping he continued to stoke my breast, each stoke pulling my nipple a little harder. This was so unlike Tom, I was almost always the aggressor when it came to the bedroom. Here I was pinned to the sink with him mauling my body. In a weak voice I told him we shouldn't be doing this. He let go of my left arm and pushed my forward with his now free hand. I reached out with both hands to catch myself on the bathroom counter. I was in a trance, I just stayed there as I felt my dress being lifted from behind and my panties yanked down. "Tom" I hissed but why didn't I move, I just stayed there knowing what was coming next. I heard his belt buckle hit the floor and he was behind me. What a slut I spread my legs wider to give his cock better access to my slit. I was so wet as his cock head entered me. He didn't go in all the way. In a little then back out all the way, he was teasing me. I needed him in deeper so I started to push back. Feeling him go deeper was wonderful, he started to increase his pace and I felt an orgasm start to build. Then I felt his hot cum shoot inside me, No! I was so close. I kept bouncing my ass against him, trying to get myself off. He pulled out.

I just stayed where I was frustrated and trying to catch my breath. As I look up into the mirror, I see him standing to my right, naked from the waist down and he orders me "Get on your knees."

I turned my head and say "What?"

Again firmer he orders "I said get on you knees!" and took a step forward to emphasize the point. There was something in his voice that meant business so I sank to my knees in front of him, his glistening cock still semi hard.

"Clean my cock" was all he said and took another stride forward, his cock just inches from my face. Not thinking I just reacted reaching up and guiding the head of his cock into my mouth. My god, I was tasting myself on him. Now he was encouraging me saying "That's it clean me up, slut". Slut, he called me a slut. He knew how I hated that term, but he used it and he was right. I was now on my knees trying to get him hard again. Thinking I could get him to finish the job he had started if I could get him up again.

Realizing what I was doing, he starts to laugh and pushes my head away. I fall back until I'm sitting on my heals, dressed bunched up around my waist staring at his cock.

"Maybe later, if I feel like it" he says as he is pulling up his pants. Now he turns and leaves the bathroom. I crawl forward and push the door closed, hoping no one sees me. There I was on all fours, on Sarah's bathroom floor. I sat back against the bathroom counter and slowly reach my hand down and start to stroke my slit, what a slut I was.

I needed it so bad...