Dinner, The Dessert

Story Info
The conclusion of an exciting evening.
1.9k words
4.47
17.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they had finished dinning, Sophie and Domenic went wandering through the casino. People from all walks of life were playing at the gaming tables, tourists mingling with locals, all excited by the atmosphere and the thrill of the risk. There was a frantic Australian game of "two up" being played, a gambling game in which two coins are tossed in the air after bets have been placed on the showing of two heads or two tails…the locals stood in a circle cheering loudly for the players. Chandeliers hung from the ceiling, glittering as the light refracted off the crystals, the rich red Aubusson carpet springy under their feet as they strolled hand in hand through the cavernous casino, watching the faces of the punters as they either won or lost, happiness and disappointment flowing freely at the tables. Tiring of the spectacle, Dom squeezed Sophie's hand, lifted her face to his with the tip of a finger under her chin and kissed her with barely restrained hunger.

"Lets go sweetheart," said Domenic before quickly steering her towards the lift enclosure.

The lift was an amazing piece of engineering; made up entirely of glass in a metal frame, it ran up the outer wall of the main building but was still contained within the atrium of the hotel. The view was magnificent as it ascended the outside of the building. The panoramic view gained of the atrium, and outside across to the river and the city beyond, was better than any fairground ride could have been. While they marveled at the view before them, it carried them swiftly to the eighth floor. The lift doors opened and they turned down the walkway towards their room, still aware of the void to their left as the corridor wall was cut away to form a balcony so that guests could see into the main foyer from any vantage point.

As Sophie preceded him, Dominic's hand was roving over her firm buttocks. The metallic bronze fabric of her evening gown encased her body like a second skin, the fact that she had removed her tiny thong panties earlier that evening in the rest room was a tantalizing invitation for a more intimate caress, her excitement impossible to hide from him. Hearing him groan softly behind her had her smiling as she swayed her hips provocatively as they walked towards their room. Taking the key from his pocket, Dominic inserted it in the lock, and opening the door swept her up into his arms and carried her into the room, kicking the door shut behind him with his foot. Depositing her between the two queen sized beds, he stood back and looked at her as she smiled wickedly at him from beneath her lashes.

"OK my love, you've teased me all evening, now what? " Dominic said with a slight hint of menace in his voice.

"You'll soon see lover," said Sophie huskily.

Slowly she reached for the pins holding up her hair. She pulled the pins out which released it from its confines and it tumbled down her back like a river of shot silk, a shimmering halo of red and gold. Dominic smiled at her as she slowly turned for him. She ran her hands over her body, down her sides and back up to cup her ample breasts, lifting and squeezing them together as Dominic watched with rapt fascination. Slowly humming a haunting melody, she swayed to the music she was making, obviously enjoying the feel of her body through the fabric of her gown. Her hands were everywhere, roving all over her body, kneading and stroking and caressing. As she reached behind her to find the fastening of the gown, the fabric pulled tight across her breasts, her nipples prominent and looking as if they were going to burst through the material.

Dominic groaned as she slowly slid the zipper down the back of her dress and let the bodice slither down her arms to rest at her waist revealing the most fantastic lingerie he had seen in a long time. It looked like it was made from Italian lace, like a spun spiders web, sheer and soft, the blackness of the lace setting off the milky whiteness of her skin. The push-up bra only just concealed her nipples; her breasts straining at the fabric that lovingly encased her beautiful orbs. Domenic swallowed hard as she lowered the zipper further and let the gown slide down over her hips to pool at her feet revealing the matching black and gold suspender belt and the lace topped silk stockings that she was wearing.

Stepping out of the gown, Dominic stared at the apparition before him. She was exquisite. Her long legs were magnificent encased in the silk stockings, their shape enhanced by the four inch high stiletto heals she was wearing. Dominic's mouth was watering as she paraded before him, the vision in his mind of his fingers playing over her skin was arousing him, particularly the thought of feeling the satin like texture of flesh where the stockings stop and inner thigh flesh starts. Turning her back to him, Sophie bent to collect something out of her overnight bag. Domenic growled as the view of her pussy framed by lace and glistening in the lamplight flashed in front of him. Smiling to herself Sophie straightened and turned, waving a silk scarf at Dominic who raised his eyebrows in a questioning gesture.

"And just what do you plan to do with that my love?" he asked chuckling.

Smiling coyly at him, Sophie said, " If you will allow me to tie your hands I shall entertain you lover, but I don't want you to touch me, not yet. When the time is right I'll release you, but for now will you please remove your clothing?"

Domenic did as she asked, removing his jacket and tie and throwing them on the chair in the corner of the room next to the bed before peeling his shirt off over his head to reveal a well muscled and tanned torso, sprinkled with dark hair in swirls across his chest. He removed his trousers slowly, teasing her with wicked little glimpses of his arousal before removing them completely and throwing them to join the rest of his clothes on the chair by the bed. He offered his wrists to her and she promptly bound them together in a secure reef knot in front of him. Slowly she pressed him down onto the bed and secured his tied hands to the headboard behind him so that he was stretched out fully on the mattress. She placed two pillows beneath his head and shoulders so that he could see clearly around the room and then she left him there watching her.

Standing in front of him she began to hum again, the same haunting melody as before. Running her hands over her body again, she sighed as her fingers traced a delicate path over her chest and down over her breasts to rest against her straining nipples that were budding tightly beneath the fabric of her bra. She drew small circles over her taut nipples as Dominic watched her silently from the bed. Sliding a hand into her bra, she pulled out a milky white breast. Bending her head down she began to lick her nipple gently, her pink tongue darting out between her red lips and flicking the tip of the nipple. Domenic groaned.

Still humming the melody, Sophie began to rock her hips slowly as a belly dancer would, her abdominal muscles curling as she did so, caressing her breasts with her hands as she danced for him. Sliding a hand down over her belly, she found the springy golden curls at the juncture of her thighs. She slid a finger into the cleft and began to stroke herself, moaning softly as she continued to dance. Bringing her hand back up to her face, she licked the finger that was now wet with her moistness and sucked it, savouring the taste and watching Dominic's reaction intently. He stared at her like a starving man shown a banquet.

She climbed up onto the bed and knelt between his thighs, her legs barely brushing against his but just enough to have him gritting his teeth at the sensation. The scent of her perfume filled his nostrils, it was intoxicating, a womanly scent filled with musk and sandalwood and the promise of passion, Dominic loved it. Briefly, he remembered purchasing it on their last trip to Paris together, the thought of that trip and the sex that they had shared while there excited him even more.

Sophie bent down and as she lent forward, he could clearly see the firm roundness of her breasts and the dark pink of the areola that were in stark contrast to the ivory glow of her skin. Scooping the other breast out of her bra, she pushed them together, enveloped his erection with them, and began to move her body in a slow rhythm, watching the changing expressions on his face as she moved.

Sweat began to bead on his forehead as the pace increased. Her mouth was tantalizingly close to the head of his cock as she moved faster. Dominic frantically struggled to release the restraints that she had fastened to his wrists. Sophie lowered her head and licked the end of his cock with the tip of her tongue, tasting the drop of pearl coloured fluid that had appeared there.

"Oh shit! Sophie honey, you're killing me!" Domenic growled as he begged her to release him.

"I really need to touch you. Now!"

Lifting herself up, she moved forward up the bed, straddled his body and planted her knees firmly either side of him. Lowering her hips, she placed the tip of his cock against her wet lips. Inching slowly forward, she moved the head of his prick across her hot wet pussy, feeling the slickness of him sliding against her. Rocking her hips back and forth, she rubbed herself against him getting herself so hot she thought she would melt. Domenic grunted beneath her, his hips bucking as she tormented him.

"For God sake Sophie untie me!" yelled Domenic. Shaking her head she quickly pressed him to the entrance of her cunt, sinking down on him and impaling herself, feeling him stretch her, feeling him fill her, feeling him love her. His swollen cock pressed up inside her stretching her to the limit as she took him in up to the hilt. She could feel him pressing against her cervix as she moved on top of him.

Raising her hips again, she rode him, listening to his groans mingle with her moans as they fucked, climbing closer to release with each stroke, the tension building with the powerful sensations they were evoking. The friction of flesh against flesh exquisite in its intensity until it was all too much and they were plummeted into orgasm. Him, pumping his seed deep within her, her, her muscles contracting around him, milking him dry as she convulsed above him, taking him deep within her as she threw her head back and shouted his name in the throes of passion before collapsing against his chest panting and satiated, their sweat glistened bodies replete.

Rolling to her side, Sophie reached to undo the restraints holding Dominic's wrists. She kissed him fiercely as he swept her into his arms, the sweet texture of his lips melting against hers.

"God I love you Dom," said Sophie.

"And I you, my love," said Dominic, gently caressing her face with his finger as they held each other tightly before drifting off into sleep.