Dinner with Andrea Ch. 03

Story Info
They share dessert.
1.6k words
4.2
14.8k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 02/06/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She awoke to darkness, a rich blackness that covered her, embracing but not smothering. With no sight, her other senses were wide awake and straining. Her back was flat now, her breasts naked but moist with sweat in the cool air. She could feel her wrists, cuffed and bound again but apart this time, spreading her shoulders. Her thighs were parted, ankles bound tightly to stirrups cradling her heels. The four corners of her body were restrained, but her core felt free to move. Although she could not see Him, she felt his presence in the dark. Knowing he was there, she sensed the heat rising between her thighs. She could not see Him, but knew he was close. She smelled His musky scent mingled with her own and could hear His breath, slow and steady. And there was something else - as her own chest rose with each breath, she felt small points of contact, two or three on each breast, several along her belly. Something had been placed on her flesh, something that He would use to show her that she was His.

A sudden light, piercing and bright, her eyes were blinded. The acrid stench of sulfur in her nose, the light fading and approaching her right nipple. She knew the match, waited as it drew closer. She felt the heat on her skin, and bit her lip against the scream welling in her throat. Then it died in the light from the small candle now glowing beside her nipple. Two more on her right breast, and then two on her left mound. Five points of light, surrounding her nipples, brightness giving her a soft light to see His face gazing down at His new prize.

"Are you comfortable?" A soft murmur gave her assent, to be met with his chuckle. "That will soon change. But for now, an appetizer."

His shaft along her cheek made her head turn and tongue dart. She wanted to taste Him, to show Him her need to serve and please. Instead her cheek was burned by His slap. She gasped, feeling the heat build under the marks.

"You are eager, little one. Be patient and you will be rewarded."

He traced the contours of her face with the head of his cock. Slowly, it moved along her temples to her cheeks, a trace of wetness telling her of His arousal. One light stripe on each side. Then dragging slowly across her eyes, unable to clearly see that part of her desire in the dim candle light but staring after it, wanting and hungering. To the tip of her nose, and feeling his sack and balls on the crown of her head. She could take it no longer and rocked her head back, trying to inhale his shaft. He moved back, His hand over her mouth and pressing down.

"Still anxious? You must learn patience."

His hand stayed there. She held her breath, thinking He would release her any moment. As the moments stretched out to seconds, then what seemed like minutes, her mind raced, fear looming large. With a laugh, He lifted His hand and she sucked life back in. And found she could do nothing to react to the burn of hot wax on her nipples and running down the curve of her bosom, from the candles now half melted there. She began to feel the heat from them, the small metal dishes warming as the wax melted and burned, points of heat on her tender flesh. Turning her face to the side, she saw her desire before her.

"Now. Take and eat."

Her lips parting, His shaft passed in down her open throat. Using her lips and tongue and cheeks, she tried to focus on pleasing Him and ignore the growing heat on her nipples.

"If you do well, you will not be burned. If you are lazy, you shall pay the price."

Redoubling her efforts, she moved her head along the length of his cock, her lips and tongue teasing around the head and along his shaft, now wet with saliva and the drippings of his arousal. She could taste it, wanted more, her guttural moans expressing both her need and fear. One light dimmed, and she felt a ring of cold around the heat of her right nipple. The light went out and the flesh pulled into the small glass inverted over the candle, tipping the candle and pooling the hot wax against the glass and concentrating the heat. Her cupped nipple burned and pointed hard, retained within the glass cage. Now the left, and her mouth continued to work as the cupping flooded the nipple with molten wax. She could feel Him growing in her mouth, knew that she was close to her goal, reached for Him and drew Him deep into her throat, her lips in the hair of His belly and along the top of His sack. Her dancing tongue was rewarded with the first spurt of His cum, then her mouth and throat filled with His sweet nectar, flowing and rolling in her cheeks, drinking Him as the remaining lights flickered out and the searing heat mapped the landscape of her breasts. In the darkness again, licking her lips now empty of His cock, she knew she would do whatever he asked of her body, that she would offer all she was for Him. Her belly was full and her thirst sated.

She felt no heat, but was not surprised by the flaring of the next match, lighting the trail of candles that led along her belly to the small semi-circle around her mound. Now she saw the bubbles of skin drawn into the glasses on her breasts, held by the vaccum formed from the death of the flames there.

"Well done, pet. No burns there. You just needed the right motivation, it seems. Now, how are we coming along here?"

One glass pulled off with a pop, the candle rolling over and down across her ribs. He examined her tender breast, noting with satisfaction that the glass had left a slight bruised ring.

"A little longer, I think. You must remember our time together."

As though she would soon forget, allowing Him to slip away from her and somehow escape her devotion. Not caught, she thought - I cannot be caught when I have surrendered myself.

He stood at the foot of the table, between her legs. Her lips were open, glistening in the candlelight from the wetness that dribbled out. Even her ass was moist, coated by her own juices that had flowed downward. A soft brush, stroking along her leg toward her thigh raised goose bumps on flesh not chilled in the least. Down one leg, around her mound in a circle, soft but prickly bristles playing havoc with her engorged clit. Up and down along her lips, and then back up the other leg, a trail of scent and moisture being traced on thigh and knee and calf. Back again, and now the other leg as if she was somehow being marked with her own scent. The candles are melting again, she thought, feeling the heat start a trail down her belly to the core of her being that was so very warm already. The brush was back, spreading her lips, prickly. She tried to grind against it, and He pulled it away.

"Still you have no patience." Her belly jiggled slightly. "Are you warm, little one? Let's try some more heat."

He removed one candle and emptied the tin into her belly button. The reward of her gasp caused Him to laugh, a short barking sound. She moaned as the belly spasm caused by the molted wax made for other spills, trails of wax leading down between her thighs and dripping off her ass. He pulled the glasses off her breasts. The popping sounds accentuated the pulling on her nipples and breasts. She bit her lip against the needles of feeling that stabbed her as the blood came back, knowing that she would carry His rings for a week or more. Now the brush was against her and pushing inside her tender hole. The feeling was beyond words as the twirling bristles stimulated areas she had never touched. He left it in, and began to spank her thighs and ass, each stroke moving her and moving the brush, driving her closer to the brink. She struggled to lay still, fought to control her tears. Then He stopped. He strode out of the light thrown by her glowing belly, past her head.

She heard a freezer door, and he returned to stand between her legs again. A scream announced that her ass was burning from the inside, the ice dildo between her cheeks. 15 seconds became 30.

"Please...oh god no...take it away..."

Her pleadings broke upon Him like waves as He stood tall, the melting water lubricating the freezing strokes. She hardly knew when it came out, did not see the narrow little finger of frozen water that remained. She only knew that her ass felt frozen, and now she burned again as those sensitive areas were warmed and came back to life, stinging again and making her buck. His hands were strong on her hips.

"Do not waste your energy on nothing." Then His cock was hard against her ass, large inside her, and her hole was tight around His shaft. Grunting, she bucked against him and He shoved back, filling her ass with His cock. Each stroke made her head spin as His belly slammed against the brush buried in her pussy and His cock spread her ass. His breath came shorter.

"Now, little one, now you have earned it."

Throwing her head back and her belly up, her back arched as her insides melted like the wax that covered her mound now. His thrusting cock exploded in her ass, and the feeling of His warmth spreading inside her was matched by the orgasms rolling down between her thighs.

"Yes", she thought. "I am home."