Dinner with Gary

Story Info
Follow-up to "Ice House Seduction".
2.5k words
3.85
33.7k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 04/30/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
foxysue
foxysue
23 Followers

The following is a description of my second meeting with the young man Gary after spending an exciting evening with him during a severe ice storm in our area. We had spoken a few times on the phone as well as by email since the first time I met him and finally we got the chance to get together again.

For those of you who have not read any of my previous stories, I'm Sue a 46yo bi-sexual woman happily married to a wonderful guy Jack for 26 years now. I'm 5'4", 125 lbs. with shoulder length light red hair and large B to small C cup breasts and a shapely ass and legs. My hubby, Jack, is 51 weighs about 190 lbs. and is blessed with a very thick 6" long cock which hits all right places inside me. We have enjoyed an "open" marriage since shortly before we got married, and have experienced numerous other partners during that time.

I took off early that Friday afternoon did a few things around the house then took a long, relaxing bath. I was really getting excited about seeing him again, and it was all I could do to keep my hands away from my pussy and refrain from cumming. I wanted to be hot with anticipation of having him fuck me again. I decided to wear the pale blue dress I bought last summer, with the two straps that covered about half of my breasts and open in the back almost to my ass. It probably was a little over the top for a small town restaurant, but showing off and teasing was foremost in my plans for the evening.

As I drove to Gary's apartment, I could feel more and more of my juices flowing the closer I got. I parked the car and walking to his door and knocked I don't think I finished the knock when he opened the door and asked me in for a minute while he put on his coat. I had my coat on so he hadn't seen what I was wearing yet. When he came back to the living room he gave me a nice kiss and told me how much he was looking forward to the evening.

As we drove to the restaurant in his car he told that he was taking me to a fancy Italian place where his next-door neighbor worked as a waiter. He said that he met him and his wife about a month ago and had spent a few evenings with them after that in their apartment. When we got there and checked our coats I could see his mouth drop as he saw what I was wearing under it. He told me how hot I looked in it, I just love those kinds of compliments. Gary asked the maitre'd to seat us in the section where his neighbor Kevin was working, I could see that the maitre'd was checking me out as well as most of the guys seated as he led the way to our table. I'm sure that they could see my hard nipples through the fabric of my dress, and my braless breasts bouncing as we followed him to our table.

Shortly after we were seated Kevin came to the table and Gary introduced me to him. Wow, he was a real hottie just like Gary only with blond hair. As we exchanged a little small talk and then asked if we wanted a drink I could see his eyes wandering to my breasts and seemed to be talking to them rather than my face. Well, the exhibitionist in me immediately went into overdrive as I leaned on my elbows making my breasts almost spill out of the dress and enhancing my cleavage as I told him I wanted a glass of wine. Gary ordered one also and when Kevin came back with our drinks I played with him asking him what he recommended to eat, and as he told me what the specialties of the house were he again was speaking to my breasts rather than my face. When I told him what I wanted I gave him a big smile and purposely lowered my gaze to his crotch as I spoke. He seemed to get the message that I was on to him and quickly took Gary's order and left.

Gary and I exchanged some small talk as we sipped our drinks and ate our salads, then I couldn't resist playing the vixen and slipped one of my heels off and started to rub the insides of his legs under the table with my foot. At first contact he jumped a little and moved his leg away saying that people might see me doing it. I replied that so what we can have a little fun and help the other men in the room have a nice evening too if they happen to notice. Such a shy guy that Gary is, but as I continued he quickly relaxed and started to smile as I went higher and higher up his leg to his thighs then to his crotch and I could feel his hardness growing through his pants as I continued to slowly rub him. As he became more excited he also got more bold and managed to slip one of his shoes off and started to run his foot up my leg. I spread my legs wider giving him easier access as he slowly moved higher and higher up my thigh. As he came closer to my thong covered pussy I could feel the wetness build and gave out a soft gasp as he foot finally reached my pussy and began to rub up and down my slick pussy. God, I was so hot and began to rub his crotch more quickly and he reciprocated bringing me to a small orgasm very quickly. Just as I finished cumming Kevin appeared with our dinner and I could see a smile on his face causing me to wonder if he had seen what was going on under the table.

We dropped our feet then and concentrated on eating, Gary asked me if I had cum and I replied yes but only a little one and he smiled saying that he was right on the brink of one when Kevin came to the table but was glad that I did and he was O.K. with saving his for later. The food was excellent and we enjoyed our conversation in between mouthfuls and when Kevin came over to clean the table and ask if we wanted dessert Gary said no that he had dessert at his place and asked for the check. He paid the check and we said our goodbyes to Kevin and left.

The restaurant was about 15 minutes away from Gary's apartment and as we got on the road I couldn't resist reaching over and unzipping his pants and fishing his cock out and playing with it. Then I unbuckled my seatbelt and twisted around and lowered my mouth over his rock hard cock taking his full length inside my mouth then moving back so that just the head was inside and jacked him with my hand as I nibbled on the soft underside of his cock. As he continued to drive(safely thankfully) he took one of his hands and moved it under my dress and began to play with my breasts pinching and twisting my nipples getting me hotter and hotter. In what seemed like no time we got to his apartment and he zipped up and we went inside. I thought he would be all over me as soon as he closed the door, but again I surprised by his self-control(shyness) and said that he would get us dessert and make a Irish coffee. I went with him into the kitchen and helped him(frankly I was a little surprised at my self-control I really wanted this guy and was so worked up by the teasing). We took our dessert(a nice cheesecake) and drinks into the living room. He put on some nice music and we sat eating our cheesecake and our drinks.

After we finished the dessert he leaned over and told me how much he'd enjoyed the evening so far especially the teasing in the restaurant and the looks we were getting from the people and how hot I looked. We started to kiss and run our hands all over each other's bodies he reached up and untied the top of my dress and pulled it down exposing my breasts then sucked on my nipples sending shivers of pleasure through my body. He unzipped the back of my dress and I stood up so that he could remove it and my thong, I then helped him off with his clothes until we were both standing naked and caressing each other. He asked me if I would fulfill one of his fantasies and dance naked with him. Of course I agreed and we held each other tight and danced to a nice slow, sexy song, I could feel my hard nipples rubbing against his hairy chest and his nice hard cock rubbing against my pussy as we held each other close.

When the song ended it just seemed natural to walk hand and hand into his bedroom. I laid down on the bed on my back and spread my legs and Gary immediately knelt down between my legs and began to kiss my inner thighs and play with my breasts with his hands. He obviously had learned his "lessons" from the first time we were together during the ice storm as he began to lick up and down the length of my pussy then moved his hands from my breasts to spread my pussy lips apart to suck on my clit. He continued this and lightly biting on it bringing me quickly to a spectacular cum, but he didn't stop and continued to suck on it until I had cum numerous times. He finally stopped and moved up to kiss me again, I could taste my juices on his lips and after a minute or two I pushed onto his back and returned the favor sucking his hard cock and playing with his balls. I must have done a good job because after ten minutes or so he said that he was about to cum and I shoved a finger up his ass and felt the first spurt of his cum hit the back of my throat. I backed off his cock and jacked him off as he spurted the rest of his cum on my face, neck and breasts. I made a big show of cleaning it off with my fingers and sticking them in my mouth then cleaning the rest from his cock with my mouth. He had the biggest smile on his face as I moved up and kissed him.

We laid back on the bed afterwards playing with each other kind of basking in the pleasure we had given each other. It didn't take but 15 minutes or so for him to begin getting hard again and I was more than anxious to feel him inside me and grabbing his now hard again cock I guided him over on top of me spreading my legs wide in an obvious invitation. As I felt the head of his cock enter me I was feeling like I was in heaven as he slowly slid inside stretching my pussy lips wide with his thick cock. He slowly slid his cock deeper and deeper inside me and I could feel another orgasm starting to build as he would move it a little deeper than withdrawing almost all the way out before pushing in again. When he had all of it inside me he began to slowly fuck me, I was so hot I wanted him to fuck me faster but he resisted and continued his teasingly slow pace. I was almost there as he fucked me but he seemed to know when I was about to cum and would slow down even more until he could sense I was a little frustrated about not cumming and he quickly picked up the pace fucking me hard and fast until I exploded with a massive orgasm bucking all over his bed. After I came, he slowed down again for a couple of minutes then would fuck me hard again bringing me off time after time.

We continued to fuck in various positions many of them a first time for him I found out afterwards for the better part of an hour with me having many, many orgasms before he finally emptied another load of cum inside me. During the night we had another three long fuck sessions with me having so many orgasms I couldn't even begin to count them. One of the highlights was a first for him at fucking a woman anally and for me too as I fingered my clit while he had me anally. We finally fell asleep exhausted in each other's arms at about 4 in the morning. Like the last time we were together I was again pleasantly awakened by Gary eating my pussy and moved around to suck his cock at the same time. After we came together again, we got up and went into the kitchen to cook some breakfast naked still. It was kind of erotic being naked eating our food and of course we couldn't help touching each other doing it.

We had just started to clean up after our breakfast when Gary's doorbell rang. He went to the door and through the peephole could see that it was Kevin. He yelled that to give him a minute and he and I went into the bedroom and he put on a pair of sweats and went to answer the door while I waited in the bedroom. I cracked the bedroom door and could hear Kevin ask Gary if he wanted to come over for dinner on Sunday afternoon. Gary said that he didn't have anything planned and would be glad to, then I could hear Kevin tell Gary how hot he was when he was serving us last night and asking him where he met me, how old I was and many other questions. Gary tried to stop him several times then finally got a word in and said that I was still there. Kevin sheepishly apologized and said that he had to go and was glad that he was coming over on Sunday.

After he left, I came out of hiding and we chuckled about his sudden visit. We finished cleaning up and Gary asked if I wanted to take a shower(with him, of course). We had a great time him cleaning off all the dried cum off my body especially my pussy and thighs. We fucked in the shower with me bent over and him taking me from behind holding onto my breasts for leverage, I was a little sore but that didn't stop me from having numerous orgasms again.

More to cum soon about my next adventure with Gary. I would appreciate any and all comments about my stories and if you liked this one please vote.

foxysue
foxysue
23 Followers