Dinner with Jim Ch. 01

Story Info
Laurie has friend over for a meal & more.
3.1k words
4.13
69.1k
14

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 09/03/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Several years ago, after Laurie and I had moved back to the States, our children were finally old enough to be spending more time out of the house. This gave us a chance, every once in a while, to have one of the little adventures that Laurie loves so much. This took place late last winter.

The snow was coming down pretty heavily in the morning/early afternoon on Saturday, and the forecast said it wasn't going to stop until late Saturday night. Our daughter had left very early to go to a debate tournament - she wasn't due back until noon on Sunday.

About 1:00 pm, the snow stopped and the sun came out. Our son immediately made plans, packed his overnight kit and I took him to his friend's house. About 30 minutes after I got back, the snow started again; I called my mother and cancelled our plans for dinner with her. Laurie was taking a nap and I started to watch some golf on TV.

After a while, the phone rang - it was our friend Jim who lives a couple blocks away. He was wondering how we were spending the day/evening. I told him we had no real plans and we would be alone for the night. I told him I would let Laurie know he called when she woke up and would get back to him later in the afternoon. (Jim was alone quite often as his wife had left him after a recent federal confinement for some illegal money moving.)

A few hours later, I heard Laurie calling from upstairs - she was in the bath and wanted a glass of wine. I brought it to her and told her about Jim's phone call. She smiled at me and asked me to bring her the phone. I did - I heard her dial as I went back into our room to roll one - and from there I heard her talking to Jim. Laurie called me back into the bathroom a few minutes later and handed me the phone.

"Please ask Jim to come over later," Laurie said as I took the phone from her. I did.

"Why?" he asked. I looked down at Laurie, who was smiling up at me. Clearly this had been a little rehearsed. I repeated his question with a shoulder shrug. Laurie had a little half-smile now and I could feel the blood starting to collect in my groin.

"Oh," she said, "I think a little dinner and a little sex might be on the menu for tonight. Tell him if he comes over, you will fix him dinner and then you will get him ready to make love to me." Her eyes were quite bright now as she downed the rest of her wine.

I took my hand off the mouthpiece and spoke into the phone - looking at Laurie all the time. "If you come over, I would be happy to fix dinner." I hesitated momentarily and Laurie reached up and grabbed me through my pants...started to squeeze gently and I continued to grow..."and get you ready... to make love to Laurie."

"That sounds good to me," said Jim. "And how exactly would you be doing that second thing?" He was chuckling a little as he spoke.

"You know," I replied, still looking directly at Laurie. She had lowered my zipper and took my throbbing hard-on out of my pants.

"Tell me."

Laurie started rubbing a little harder; her eyes were getting that glazed look again.

"I'll suck your cock until you're hard enough to fuck my wife, okay?" My voice was completely ragged as I answered my long-time friend. Laurie was using her thumb to spread the pre-cum that was leaking out of my hard-on around the head. My knees were starting to get a little shaky as well.

"Okay...be over in an hour. Put your wife back on." I handed her back the phone and went back into our room to straighten myself up a little - I didn't want to climax this early. When I walked past the bathroom again, Laurie was shaving her legs.

"Bring me a little more wine, honey," she held her glass out to me. I took it downstairs and filled it up. When I went back into the bathroom, she was shaving herself completely smooth. She looked up, took the glass and smiled at me. "Think he'll like it?" She was giggling now, rinsing herself clean. "Think his friend will like it?"

"What friend?" I was immediately getting hard again and starting a whole new breathing rhythm....

"Not sure," Laurie replied, looking down and admiring her handiwork. "He said a friend was supposed to visit, but he's not sure because of the weather..."

"Well, if he brings someone, I'm sure he will like it as well." And I started downstairs to the kitchen.

Laurie came down about 15 minutes later. I heard her stop in the dining room, where she kicked the thermostat up to about 75 degrees. She then headed into the kitchen where I was slicing some vegetables, getting ready to do a little stir-fry dinner. I looked up and saw her in a pair of very short blue jean cut-offs and a "dago-T" undershirt. No bra, of course. I could see her nipples poking through the ultra thin cotton. Very hot!!!

"I turned the heat up, honey," she slid up to me and put her arms around me from behind. I could feel her unfettered breasts pressing in to my back. "This looks good...are you ordering any appetizers?"

"If you want some, call - see if they'll deliver tonight."

Laurie went into the other room and again, I heard her on the phone. "All taken care of," she announced. "They said they would be here around 6:30."

I continued chopping and slicing until about 5:45 - then went upstairs to take a quick shower. When I got out, I could hear Laurie and Jim talking in the living room. Got dressed - jeans and a polo shirt - rolled one and made my way down stairs.

Jim was putting some wood in the fireplace, getting ready for later. Laurie was making Jim something to drink and adding a little more wine to her glass. As I turned into the living room, Laurie was handing Jim his drink - they both looked up to see me enter the room. Jim broke into a big smile and came over to shake hands. (It kind of makes me laugh; after all we have done and been through, that he still starts the evening in a kind of formal way.) "Your wife is looking better every time I see her," he said with the grin still across his face. Laurie walked over to him and slipped her arm around his waist.

"You are just too nice, Jimmy." She kissed him softly on the neck, rubbing up against him real close. Still grinning at me, he reached into her T-shirt and started to roll her nipple between his fingers. Laurie started to moan a little and was really sucking his neck. With his other hand, he bunched her shirt together, so it was all in her cleavage, exposing both breasts. He leaned down and across - I could see his tongue shoot out and flick the tip of her nipple just before he covered it with his lips and began to suck. Laurie just kept moaning as he moved from one side to the other.

I thought we might be 'getting busy' before dinner, but just then the door bell rang. Jim asked Laurie to get it. She looked at him...looked down at herself...looked up at me and grinned. "Sure. Whoever it is, I'll make him happy..."

As she passed by me walking to the foyer, her nipples seemed to be exploding out of the front of her skimpy shirt. When she got close to the door and felt the chilled air, they seemed to grow even longer. She opened the door to let in a young Asian man who was delivering our appetizers. He absolutely could not take his eyes off of her chest. (She did pull the shirt over her breasts on the way to the door.) He stayed inside for as long as he dared - Laurie paid him and managed to brush her tit over his arm and sent him on his hard, happy way. We all got a chuckle out of it - it seemed to break the heavy tension that started earlier - and I went into the kitchen to continue fixing the stir-fry.

Jim asked if he could take a quick shower - Laurie led him upstairs, got him a towel and a loose pair of lounging shorts to change in to. When he came back downstairs, dinner was ready and we all sat down in the den to eat.

Dinner passed in an easy, sexy and relaxed way. I had gotten enough casual clues from Laurie and Jim during dinner to anticipate the way they would probably like the evening to go. And the thought was making me more than a little excited as well. They relaxed, lounging on the couch in the den while I cleared and cleaned the few dishes left. When I finished in the kitchen, I turned the thermostat up a little higher and put some logs in the fireplace in the living room. When the flames started to crackle, I cleared the thick Oriental rug and spread a few pillows from the couch in front of the fire. Upstairs for a few minutes to roll a few joints, I grabbed the massage oil and a few towels and went back downstairs.

When I went in to the den, Jim was laying back against the couch. Laurie was sitting next to him, kissing him and talking, while gently outlining his hardening cock through the shorts she had given him. I walked over to them and they both looked up with big smiles. "If you would like to come in to the living room, I think we can get even more comfortable..." I returned their smiles with one of my own. "I have some wine for you, baby and frozen schnapps for you, Jaime." Laurie about squealed when she saw the set-up in the living room. "Get comfortable, darlin'," I told her, "you're gonna get a massage in front of the fire."

I spread some towels out on the rug. Jim was peeling Laurie's top off, planting little bites on her engorged nipples. She pushed his head away. She didn't want to get too carried away too quickly. He laughed and poured himself a shot of the freezing peppermint liqueur and tossed it back. I was laughing at them both as Laurie got on her back and Jim unzipped her, lifted her ass and skinned off her shorts. As he pulled them slowly down, he exposed her freshly shaven pussy, leaned down and gave her a long, deep lick. Laurie gasped from his cold tongue then moaned; Jim laughed; I tried hard not to come.

I had Laurie lay down on her stomach in front of the fire. Jim had shed the robe he had on and was in only a pair of baggy briefs. I asked Laurie if she wanted to get really oily...she nodded and moaned yes. I started to take off my shirt and pants and told Jim to do the same. I lit the first of several, bent down and kissed Laurie's shoulder and loaded my hands with oil. After I let it drip on to Laurie's back, I gave Jim the bottle and asked if he would like to help. And for the next fifteen minutes, we rubbed my naked wife's body in front of the fire, her skin glistening and reflecting highlights from the flames. And as we leaned over her, Jim and I were starting to glisten as well. We were working her ass, massaging deep and hard. More than once, I saw Jim's fingers linger on her little hole, maybe just pressing down a little. He poured more oil down her crack, and slid the tip of his little finger into her ass. Laurie moaned and rocked a little - Jim's cock started to grow.

"Jaime," I say, trying like hell to make my voice remain nearly normal, "I gotta tell you...the time you did in the 'playground' sure didn't hurt your physique at all." Jim is my height, but is a hard, thirty pounds lighter-than-me guy. He also has a full head of brown and gray hair. I looked up at him once as I was talking - just confirming he was watching me watch him grow. We both continued rubbing Laurie's behind, Jim still playing with his little finger. I bent down over my wife's ass, opened my mouth wide and sucked the head of his cock into my mouth. I swirled my tongue around the ridge and he shuddered a little. I swiped a drop of pre-cum off the tip and sat back up and smiled at my friend. "Like that, bud?"

"Oh yeah," Jim was now putting oil down the back of Laurie's legs and passing the bottle back to me. "We'll get serious about that in a little while, right?"

Laurie turned her head around and Jim leaned down to kiss her. "What did you say?" she asked, reaching for her wine.

I bent down again and licked her from her crack to the top of her spine. When I got near her head, I said, "I was telling our friend that it will be my pleasure to take care of both of you this evening, whatever you might like."

Laurie put her glass on one of the tables, rearranged some of the towels and her pillow and got comfortable, stretched out on her side in front of the fire. She caught my eye, "Put on some music, something Latin, jazzy..." I did and came back to the rug. Jim was sitting on the rug, leaning back against one of the chairs. Laurie motioned me towards Jim. "Go on now, baby. Make him ready..."

I grabbed the bottle of massage oil and moved over next to Jim. I squirted some oil into my palm and wrapped it around his stiffening shaft. Jim's cock is about the same size as mine, maybe a little wider. On the second or third upward stroke, I leaned over and let him slide into my mouth. As I started to relax a little, I could take more of him. I felt the head of his cock start to push past the back of my mouth. Laurie was massaging Jim's sac and whispering encouragement in my ear. Within a few minutes, my head was moving up and down and his hips were lifting up...my lips felt his pubic hair as I took him fully down my throat.

Laurie had come over to watch and encourage this head job. But she wanted this badly now and the evening was for her. Jim stayed propped up against the chair and as I moved away, Laurie moved over him and settled on her knees, her glistening pussy poised over his steel-hard erection. She was facing the fire, away from Jim. But she leaned back so her back was resting against his chest. I took the massage oil and spread some over her breasts, rolling her nipples. I spread a little over her stomach and across her silky smooth cunt lips. I held her open and she lowered herself down slowly. I sat mesmerized as Jim's cock slid into her pussy, just inches in front of me. She got him firmly planted, and then started to ride him up and down. I leaned forward and tried to lick her clit while they fucked, but they moved too erratically and I couldn't maintain any contact. I backed away, lit another, and watched breathlessly as one of my oldest and dearest friends fucked my wife. Harder and faster, they got louder and louder until Laurie started making some kind of noise and Jim was grunting, his arms wrapped very tightly around her. Laurie went up and down again, this time Jim's cock was coated with cum. She opened her eyes and found me looking at her...she smiled and motioned with her head towards the floor.

"Lay down in front of the fire, baby..." Laurie wasn't speaking much above a whisper. I did as she asked and lay down with my head near the fire and my feet pointed towards the couch. Jim was still resting against the chair to my side. She lifted off of him one more time and quickly moved up and around - now facing her lover, her back to the fire, her gaping pussy about 6 inches above my face. She leaned forward to kiss Jim, then settled back to plant her slick, pink, swollen lips on mine.

As I ate her, sucking their juices out of her, my cock started to grow again. Laurie would bend over every few seconds and give me a quick lick, the lean to the side and lick Jim. In a couple minutes, she stopped leaning and started pressing hard into my face. I sucked her clean and then gave her clit the kind of lick that will almost always make her come - and she did. A lot. Then she announced she was going to take a shower and wash the oil off. We both watched her, still shiny in the firelight from the oil, moving around the room, collecting her shirt and shorts, then, starting up the stairs, Laurie stopped and looked at us both.

"Take care of your friend, now, baby...get serious...you both know you want to..." and she started again up the stairs.

I turned to Jim. "Getcha something to drink, Jaime?" I asked with a smile.

"No thanks," he answered..."but I've got something for you." He stood up and moved over in front of the fire. Then he took my arm and guided me until I was in front of him, on my knees. Again, I started slowly, sucking the head of his cock into my mouth first. And again, as I relaxed my throat, I took more and more of him until I felt him all the way into me. Jim put his hand behind my head, holding me still as he started to fuck my face. When I lightly grazed his sac with a fingertip, his knees buckled and he unloaded in my mouth. He kept pressure on my neck and his cock in my mouth until I swallowed. He pulled out, but left it dangling in front of me. I knew what he wanted - I licked him clean.