Dinner with Jim Ch. 02

Story Info
Snowny evening continues when Jim's friend arrives.
3.6k words
4.21
52.7k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 09/03/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was through 'getting serious' with Jim, I sat back down in one of the chairs near the fire, lit one and tried to relax a little. Slowly, my pulse and breathing returned to normal, and I was aware that Jim had gone upstairs, leaving me alone for a moment. I walked into the kitchen to get a cold drink, and noticed that, after all this time and activity, it was only about 9:30pm. I walked back out to the living room and heard Jim at the top of the stairs asking Laurie for another towel - he wanted to get the oil off as well.

Laurie came downstairs a few minutes later. She had changed into a pajama "halter" top and tap pants set. Very smooth and soft, it looked and felt all smooth and silky, very sexy. She walked over to me, bent down (her breasts were exposed as she leaned forward) and gave me a long, lingering kiss. Stood back up and smiled - her eyes still a little glazed...wine, lust, the general atmosphere in the house..."Jim said you were great. I wish I could have seen you do him."

I smiled back up at her. I slid my right arm around her left bottom cheek and pulled her close to me. "Did he bother your butt before?" I rubbed her ass gently. She generally is not too much interested in backdoor play.

"No, it was okay..." she leaned down and kissed me again. "He was actually pretty gentle - it felt kind of nice. What did you do to him?"

It was a little hard to talk about it, but she asked..."Mostly, what you do to me." With my arm still around her behind, I pulled her close. "I pulled him close, like this..." and with her pussy in front of my face, I slipped my left hand into the front of her pajama bottoms. "Then, I held him in my left hand while I sucked on him and rolled my tongue all around him." I stuck my tongue into Laurie and swiped her slit. I could still taste a little of their combined juices. She gasped a little as I hit a sensitive spot. "When I could tell he was ready, " I slipped a finger into her, "I grazed his balls with my fingernail." Laurie was moaning a little as I massaged her pussy. "In a minute, he pushed himself as far as he could into my throat, then I could feel his shaft pulse as he left a pool of cum in my mouth."

Laurie bent down to kiss me again. "God, that sounds so hot...can I watch you sometime? Please?"

I laughed and said sure...anytime she wanted to...

We both heard the shower shut off, I got to my feet and went upstairs to rinse myself off. Ten minutes later, I was dressed again (as was Jim) and anxious to get out of the house for a few minutes to get some fresh air. We left Laurie with a glass of wine and we went to an all-night grocery store to get some snacks.

Once in the car, Jim and I both looked at each other at the same time and started laughing very hard and very loud.

"I can't believe I did that to you?!?!?!"

Jim stopped laughing momentarily. "Estaban, amigo, I can't believe you did it so well!!!"

"Glad you liked it so much...maybe you'll catch me in the right mood again, sometime..." And we were both laughing again as we got to the store.

After a few minutes and some more joking around in the store, we collected our stuff and headed back to the house. As we pulled up, there was a car I didn't recognize in the driveway. Jim made a gruff noise and grabbed my cell phone. He dialed a number, spoke for a minute and hung up. "My friend made it after all," he said. "Let's go in and I'll introduce you."

We walked into the house, left our coats in the foyer and walked into the living room where Laurie was sitting on the couch and a nice looking, forty-something guy was seated on the chair next to the couch. As we got closer, Laurie asked our new guest if he would like another drink. He said sure and handed his glass to her. Jim and I watched my wife bend over towards him as she reached for the glass. He stared real hard. All four of us knew she was deliberately showing him her tits and he did not take his eyes away for a second. Laurie grabbed the glass and said she would be right back. She stood up and backed into us - turned around and kissed me on the cheek, then kissed Jim on the lips. "Your friend is really nice, Jimmy. He's been keeping me company while you guys were out." Laurie left the living room and Jim's friend stood up, walked over and extended his hand.

"You must be Steve," he said, "I'm Jim's friend, Robert. But please, call me Bobby." We shook hands, his grip was pretty strong. Jim and I have been friends for over twenty years - he had never mentioned a tall, bald, good-looking black man named Bobby. I had to assume they met while Jim was "away" for the last two years. "You got one beautiful woman there, Steve."

"Thanks, Bobby. Jim told us a friend might come by - glad the weather didn't keep you away."

"Thanks, man. Thanks for the hospitality."

Jim grabbed Bobby's hand and started pumping - pretty soon they were doing a "soul" handshake, talking and laughing. Jim mentioned he called home when he saw Bobby's car and his son confirmed that Bobby had dropped by Jim's house and got directions over to our place. He had been chatting with Laurie for about ten minutes before we returned. I left them and went into the kitchen to find my hot little wife.

"Nice friend," I said. "What do you think?"

Laurie looked at me like I was out of my mind. "Nice? He's gorgeous!!! Where has Jim been hiding him?"

"So, I guess...you've got no problem if they want to start up again?" My breath was getting rapid again as the thought of seeing Bobby fuck my wife was making my dick hard.

Laurie slithered around behind me, pressing her breasts into my back. She grabbed my cock and started to squeeze a little through my pants. "Did you see they way he looked at me?"

"Yes..."

"My nipples are so hard they almost hurt." Her breathing was getting ragged now.

"Do you think you're going to let him see your...tattoo?" I thought my heart was pounding outside my chest.

"Do you want me to?" She was squeezing even harder now - I was fully erect and straining against my pants.

"Yessss..." Laurie gave me a kiss on the side of my neck, squeezed my prick one more time, then told me to take drinks and snacks into the den - she would bring Jim and Bobby along shortly.

I set the drinks out on the coffee table. I put them out so that Laurie was in the middle of the long couch between Jim and Bobby. My drink was in front of the smaller couch. I was putting out some snacks as the three of them came into the room.

I turned some music on as they sat down. Laurie slid over next to Bobby - his arm seemed to drape naturally across her shoulders. He was smiling and joking with Laurie and Jim while I straightened up a little. When I looked back in their direction, I could see our new friend Bobby working his hand into the top of her halter. But as she was leaning back, this wasn't a real convenient approach. Jim leaned across her and with his right hand, he pulled her top up and over. With his left, he took her right breast and sucked her nipple into his mouth. Bobby's eyes got real wide as Laurie was now topless, sprawled in his lap. He mumbled something and then bumped Jim out of the way and lay Laurie down across his lap. He bent down over her and repeated the suckling Jim had started. Laurie was moaning pretty good now, Bobby's hands were getting as busy as his mouth. He slid his right hand under the elastic band of the tap pants and when he realized something was missing, he sat up and smiled broadly. "James, my man, you didn't tell me she shaves...man, this pussy is smooth as silk."

He looked across at me. "Steven, my brand new brother, this is just so fine..." Jim and I were both laughing softly.

"Tell her, not me," I said. "She may have another surprise for you." I was talking to him, but my eyes were glued to the contrast of his very dark left hand caressing her breast, pulling on her nipple, while his very dark right hand was spread across her mound, his middle finger slowly moving up and down her moist pink slit.

Bobby looked down at my wife, sprawled across his lap. Her top was all askew, both breasts exposed and obviously excited. Her bottoms were almost halfway pulled down from her waist. If she had any hair left, it would have been exposed as well. He wasn't about to move his hand (he had two fingers in her at the time) so he told Laurie to pull them down herself. It looked a little awkward, so Jim "volunteered" to help. He slid her shorts down over her hips, Laurie lifted herself to help, and the back of Bobby's hand was uncovered. When Jim got the tap pants off completely, Laurie looked up sweetly at Bobby. "Like how it feels? All smooth?"

Bobby murmured something as he bent down, his lips close to her ear. Laurie put her hand over his and moved it to the side. He broke into a big smile again. "Beautiful, baby." He bent closer to admire the artwork and we could see him drag his big flat tongue across her mound.

Laurie put her hand on the back of his neck and drew his face back to hers. She gave him a long, soft and very sexy kiss. "You should really thank Steve," she said, "he told me he wanted you to see this."

Bobby looked up at me. "Why, thank you again, little brother. Anything else you wanted me to see? Or do?" He turned to Jim. "You think your friend wants me to fuck this pussy, too?"

Jim was almost as breathless as me, watching his buddy getting busy with Laurie. His hands and lips were everywhere at once - his tongue was all over her. "Fuck him," Jim exploded, "I want to see you fuck her!"

"How 'bout you, little girl?" Bobby was working his long finger in and out, "You ready?"

Laurie moaned and lifted her hips off Bobby's lap, tilting herself up to receive his fingers even deeper inside.

Bobby now looked directly at me. "I take that as a 'yes' from your lady...but I would feel much better if I hear it from you, little brother."

I tried to slow my heart rate - looked away and lit one, took a long drag. Laurie was starting to moan again as Bobby kept working her pussy lips. It looked unbelievable - that close to the black on white contrast. I looked back up at him. "Bobby, I think all of us want you to fuck my wife. Please, my newest brother, help yourself." I got up, moved over to the large couch and kissed Laurie. "Come back into the living room. I'll put a couple of logs in the fireplace and some pillows on the floor."

I grabbed a cold drink and went into the living room. By the time I got the fire going again and spread pillows around the thick rug, Laurie, Bobby and Jim all straggled in to the room. Jim settled on the couch while Bobby stood, kissing Laurie, in front of the fire. I sat in one of the chairs between the couch and the fireplace, as close to the two of them as I could get. Laurie's back was facing me...she still had the tank-top on - it fell to about six inches above her waist. Bobby's right hand was massaging her bare ass. I stood and started to lift Laurie's top from the back. Bobby moved back to give me the room I needed and a second later, Laurie was standing nude and visibly excited for us all to admire.

Laurie turned to me and asked me to put some soft jazz on the CD player and then turned back to Bobby. "Let me help you with these," she said and started to unbutton his shirt. She separated the sides and started to kiss his chest. At forty-five or so, Bobby is a well-built man - just the beginnings of a roll around the middle - but still very powerful-looking. When I got back to my chair, my wife had sunk to her knees and was unbuckling Bobby's belt. God, she took her sweet time doing it. I looked over at the couch (it was very hard to turn away) and Jim had taken his cock out and was slowly stroking it to full length. He looked at me and rolled his eyes all the way back. I looked towards the fire again and Laurie was sliding Bobby's zipper down - the scratching sound seemed to drown out the cd. She reached in to his boxers..."Baby," she said to me, "he's so thick and so hard already..." and she moaned a little. Bobby smiled down at Laurie and then looked over to make sure I was watching.

He stepped back and slid his pants and boxers off in the same motion. In the firelight, his cock looked almost purple. Only a little longer than Jim's or mine, it seemed much thicker around the shaft. Laurie, still on her knees, started to stroke him into a full erection, sliding his foreskin back and forth over the mushrooming head. In a minute, we watched my wife lean forward and take him in her mouth. Now Bobby was rolling his eyes..."Goddam, man...jeez she's somthin'..."

Jim, unnoticed, had slipped his pants off, slowly stroking the full length of his hard-on. "Bobby, what's she doing now?" His voice cracked as he asked his friend.

"Oh baby...Jesus, Jim, her tongue, goddam girl that's fine...she's got her tongue between the flap (I'm pretty sure he meant his foreskin) and the head..."

I was stroking myself along with Jim, watching intently as Laurie started to slide back and forth, and taking all of him as far in as she could. When his breathing started to change, and he stopped mumbling, Laurie worked her right arm around his ass and cupped his balls with her left. I could see Bobby spread his legs slightly, giving Laurie room to play with his asshole. She slid back and forth a few more times, then, almost violently, sucked him all the way in - her nose buried in his black and gray curly hair. Bobby stiffened, his hands now holding Laurie's head still, and we could see his ass flexing as he announced he was coming in a very hoarse voice. I moved over just enough to see Laurie looking up at him, directly into his eyes. Her eyes, bright blue and shining with pure lust, held his as she swallowed spurt after creamy spurt, drinking all that she could. When she finally let him out, she slowly licked him clean and sucked a little of the cum that spilled out off of his balls. Bobby sunk slowly to his knees, wrapped his arms around her and gave her a long, deep kiss. "Darlin', that was just so fine. Thank you for that. Please, baby, let me return the favor..." Gently laying her down on her back, Bobby put a small pillow under Laurie's ass, and kneeled between her raised and spread thighs.

As he started to lick her mound, he spread her lips back and then slipped his tongue into her as far as he could. Jim and I were completely forgotten (or at best completely ignored) at this point. I was smoking, Jim was stroking, Bobby was licking and Laurie was moaning.

When she was as wet as she needed to be, Bobby sat down cross-legged in front of the fire. His cock was pointed up, hard again. He grabbed Laurie's hands and pulled her towards him. She got up and moved the two feet towards him, straddled his legs and slowly lowered herself on to his hard cock. Bobby had one hand on her ass and the other was holding her tit, drawing the long, hard nipple into his mouth. Laurie was having a little trouble getting him in and was moving around a little to make the right fit. Jim jumped off the couch and walked over to them. "Let me help..."

Jim grabbed Bobby's hard-on and held it upright, sliding the head along Laurie's lips, until they got the proper angle and my wife slid all the way down, trapping Bobby's cock with her pussy. She turned and thanked Jim with a kiss. Bobby looked over her shoulder at him. "Thanks, bro...been a while since I felt you there, huh?" (That answered a lot of my questions about the time he spent away...)

Again, the contrast of their skin tones was so exciting...their arms wrapped around each other, kissing lips and necks, sucking on breasts, all the time Laurie gently rocking back and forth, occasionally lifting up for a complete stroke. I could see her pink swollen lips grabbing his black shaft. Bobby fucked her steadily like that for about ten minutes. Then he lifted her off and told her he wanted her on her knees. She turned around, saw me still stroking, and put her head in my lap, sucking me into her mouth. She let me slide out momentarily to tell me what a great fuck Bobby was - he just filled her completely. I saw his hand move softly over her back, then around her side as he grabbed her hanging tits. He moved close up behind and pushed his hard-on into her dripping pussy from the rear. Again, he started fucking my wife in a slow, steady rhythm, mumbling to her, playing with her nipples with one hand and rubbing little circles around her clit with the other. Soon enough, he was rocking too hard for Laurie to keep me in her mouth. She laid her head in my lap and enjoyed the ride.

Bobby started to increase his pace, his thrusts were pushing Laurie's head into me, and within another minute or two, his ass started clenching again as he pumped another load of cum into my wife's pussy. When he finished, he fell across her back, kissed her all over and slid off on to the floor, his thick dark cock still wet with a mixture of his cream and her juices, lying across his thigh. Laurie lay down next to him, kissed her way down his body and ended by licking him clean once again.

Jim and I left to refresh our drinks and to find another one to smoke...mostly just leaving Bobby and Laurie alone to enjoy their temporary glow. "Nice guy," I say to Jim. "So, I guess you did him the way I did you?"

Jim looked at me kind of strangely. "Yeah, why?"

"No biggy, Jaime...really, it just shows why you were so relaxed earlier, you know?"

"Yeah, sure...sorry, didn't mean to snap...just a little on edge."

We waited until we heard them get up, and when we walked back into the living room, Bobby was already getting dressed. He finished up quickly and walked over to me, threw his arms around me in a bear hug. "Don't know what to say, Steven. This has been just the best, my man..." I smiled and shook his hand. "Hope you don't mind," he said and handed me a business card from his wallet, "she said she wanted my number."

I looked at Laurie, who smiled her sluttiest smile, and turned back to Bobby. "You think you might be interested in coming by again sometime?"

"Jesus, man, you kidding? Smooth pussy like that? Hey, any time she wants me, my name is Available!"

He walked over to Laurie, picked her up and gave her one more kiss, those big black hands everywhere on her body at once. Then he put his arms around Jim, thanked him and walked out the door.

Jim and I turned back to the living room...Laurie was still propped up on a pillow in front of the fire, still wonderfully and completely naked. "How you doing, baby? You all okay?" I asked her softly.

She shook her head no..."Come here, Jimmy..." she said and patted the rug next to her. Jim moved over very quickly. "Bobby's just great...thanks for inviting him over." Laurie turned her head and gave Jim a big kiss on the lips. "But, you know, he didn't really make me come...would you, Jimmy? Please...I really need to..."

Jim moved over her, like he was going to fuck her again, but she put her hands on his shoulders and started to push him down. "You know what I need, baby. Eat me, please? Now, please?"

And again, I watched as Jim ate her out, sucking her cunt until she bucked up, mashed her pussy against his mouth, and came so hard her body shook for minutes afterwards.

Soon after, Jim left and I helped Laurie upstairs and in to bed.

She kissed me sweetly. "Thanks, baby...this was so great...can we call Bobby again sometime?"

Any time.