Dinner With Mother In Law

Story Info
Couple resparks marriage at mother's house.
806 words
3.99
26k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
subwryter
subwryter
168 Followers

"So when are you two going to give me a grandson," Tim's mother eyes me curiously. This is exactly why I didn't want to come to this dinner in the first place. His mother is the most infuriating woman I've ever met and she could talk all night about grandchildren.

"Restroom," I whisper to Tim leaving him in the firm clasp of his mother. He works to hard for us to even consider expanding this family, but he placates her anyways as I make my way down the hall.

I guess it doesn't matter that Tim and I haven't had sex for months and the last time we tried, we both fell asleep in the middle of it. Tim knows I masturbate at night next to him, just like I know he does it in the shower. We both move past each other in rhythmic grace. Sure, I get horny. I'm horny right now actually. I am a woman after all with needs. I get an itch and I am the only one who knows how to scratch it. Tim never did master how to make me cum.

I make my way into the sterile white bathroom and shut the door behind me. Staring at myself in the mirror, I begin to envision a summer day when I was a much younger version of myself. My hair was auburn red, before Tim asked me to dye it. My eyes still had life in them back then. I could go outside without a bra on and the neighborhood girls would be jealous of my perky chest and beautiful naturally pink lips. I'd sit behind my house where no one could see and I'd touch myself.

MMMM, I murmur as my hands move on their own. I find the band to my pants and slip my fingers down around the panty band and inside to my already wet cunt. I take my hand back out and taste myself. I love the way I taste when I'm melting inside my own clothes. I run my other hand up my stomach and to my ample chest. My nipples are already hard as I start to play with them. I can barely stand, so I do the next best thing. I slide onto the sink and splay my legs as far as they will go.

I rub my clit in a semi-circle as I arch my back against the cool metal of the sink.

"I came to chec..." I hear a voice as my eyes shoot open.

"Tim?" I stare at him. He stares back slightly biting his lip.

"Don't stop," he breathes heavily.

I don't stop. I continue on as I play with my nipples. He edges closer to me and I can see a familiar outline in his pants. I'm biting my lip now. His hands reach up to grab my face. I'm still touching myself as he begins to slowly move his lips along my lips. Sticking his tongue out, he slides it along my bottom lip before tugging on it with his teeth. A bolt of energy shoots through me. I grab him and spread my legs until they are on the sides of his waist.

"You are so soft," he says sliding his hand inside my pants. He works his hand down until my pants are loose and then he slides them off. I moan as he uses his fingers to do semi circles on my clit.

"Taste me," I instruct.

He doesn't hesitate as he drops to his knees. I pulsate against his tongue as he begins to find a rhythm. When he stands back up I grab his waist and place his cock inside me. He is thicker than I remember. I throw my head back and can't help but grip the sides of the sink with my hands. The sink turns on and we both stop shocked.

"Interesting, " Tim says continuing to thrust inside me. I brace myself as the water in the sink starts to splash recklessly onto my ass. The feel of the water as Tim wades into me adds to my excitement. I am just on the brink of an orgasm.

Tim reaches his hands up and grabs my hair. I can't hold it any longer. I let out a loud orgasm as Tim begins to cum inside me in spurts. I lean against him and I giggle at his out of breath facial expression.

"That was so hot," he says, and all I can do is shake my head in agreement. We clean up and even though my skirt still isn't dry, we head back to the dining-room table. His mother barely looks up at us as she bites into her meal.

"Grandchildren," she says under her breath.

"Any time now," Tim responds winking at me. I blush.

subwryter
subwryter
168 Followers