Diplomat's Sex Life - Kate Upton

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex tilted his head back and roared with pleasure, all his stress, all his worries, all his fears lifting as he was titfucked by Kate Upton. He thought of how every photographer who had snapped her, every runner who had fetched her coffee, every man who had jacked off to her online would give their right nut to swap places with him right now. 'Kate, this isn't happening to me. This is a dream.'

She giggled and gave his penis a particularly long and wet suck as it popped up. 'It's all true, lover boy, and there's a lot more to come.'

Growing in confidence and desire, he took Kate's magnificent bosom in his own hands, his palms cupping the sides of them and squeezing them around his dick, and his fingers resting on top, rolling her nipples around, making her gasp. He began moving faster and faster, letting the minty tingle of the lube mix with the sheer pleasure of Kate's tits weighing on his deck. Her wet, agile little mouth had several tricks in the second it had with his cock on each thrust. Sometimes, she licked across the head, but also probed softly under his foreskin, or grabbed it with her lips, allowing it to pop out sexily.

Delirious with pleasure, Alex mashed her boobs together as much as he could, putting maximum pressure on his cock. Kate smiled as he began thrusting as powerfully as he could, his dick entering an inch or two into her mouth and driving her back into the headboard as she continued sucking him.

Her tits were are a blur as Alex rocked them up and down all over his cock. He began feeling a churning deep within his balls as the pleasure swelled within them. Kate grabbed his ass firmly and looked up at him, letting his dick drop from her mouth for a second.

'Feel like coming in my mouth?' Alex could barely nod. 'Fuck my face,' said Kate firmly before opening her mouth wide and swallowing his dick whole, deepthroating it in one move. Staying in the same position on the cushions, she took Alex's hands from around her breasts and clasped them around the back of her head, motioning for him to thrust and fuck her mouth, throat and face.

Alex felt her soft blonde hair splayed out like a halo on the pillow beneath her. He worked his hands through it, caressing her scalp as he did so, until all his fingers were splayed out and had a firm grip on the back of her head. She looked up at him, expectantly, those beautiful eyes boring into his soul, seemingly existing only for his sexual release. Her mouth was open wide, her tongue out, ready to give his dick the wet and warm welcome it craved. He knew that he would soon cover that entire beautiful vision with his own semen. He could feel churning within his balls, demanding the ejaculation and orgasm that was about to rip through him.

Pausing for a second to breathe in, he placed the head of his wet dick on the tip of her tongue, allowing the flavor of his pre-cum, mixed with the mint lube, to enter every one of her taste buds, to invade her entire mouth. 'Taste it, taste what you do to me, you little minx.' Kate closed her eyes and let herself savour the flavor, rolling his dick around her mouth. 'I love the taste of dick. It's insane how turned on I get. It's the feeling of being dominated but knowing a guy is completely at my mercy that I love. Mmmm, I can't stop sucking you.'

Alex let Kate entertain herself for a while, bobbing her head up and down on his manhood. Then, gripping her head even tighter, he impaled her face onto his dick. He threw his hips forward, forcing his entire length inside her tight throat. Kate barely gagged, suppressing the reflex, and moaned audibly with delight as her nose was pressed hard into his pubic hair, sending vibrations of pleasure rippling up and down his cock.

Alex held her there, making her breathe through her nose as her throat opened slowly to accommodate him and her tongue lashed at his shaft, coating it with her saliva. He was in heaven, his dick being deep-throated by a sex bomb the likes of which he had never dreamed he would ever get.

He began thrusting in and out slowly, his dick and Kate Upton's face moving together. He never let himself completely leave her mouth, forcing her to constantly suck, lick and nibble at him. She swallowed him time and time again with no effort, her warm throat acting as a nest for his dick as he fucked her face. 'God, Kate, this is insane. Your throat was born to get fucked.'

As his pleasure grew, he began fucking her face progressively harder and harder until his dick was almost a blur. The sounds coming from her throat drove him mad as she struggled to match his speed. She paused for a second to say: 'Go for it.' Moving his hands to grasp two big fistfuls of her beautiful hair, he kept his cock motionless and began pistoning her head up and down top of it, causing her to visibly gag this time, her throat not getting a moment's respite. She never stopped devoting herself to his big pleasure. Her tongue was like an electric eel, darting all over his length.

When he was deep inside her, she would slide it along the underside of his shaft, tickling every vein, before lapping gently licking his ball sack as it rested on her chin. Occasionally, he would give her a moment to rest while enjoying the spectacle of seeing Kate Upton with his dick down her mouth, her make-up running as her eyes watered and her tongue stretching to reach his wrinkly testicles.

After a few minutes, he felt that tingle in his balls approaching the point of no return. 'Kate, I'm so close, I'm going to come inside your mouth.' Lifting her head from his dick, she looked at him deeply and said words he would never forget. 'Drown me in your sperm, Alex, leave me dripping in it,' before going right back to giving him the best deepthroat blowjob ever given in the history of the world. Those words tipped Kevin right over the edge. He gripped Kate's head harder than ever as he screamed with pleasure.

The orgasm coursed through his entire body, his dick on absolute fire as the first three blasts of the thickest semen he had ever released shot straight down Kate's throat into her stomach. He pulled half out of her mouth, nutting a big drop of come on her tongue, which she eagerly swallowed down, loving the texture, the taste and its pungent smell.

As he pulled out completely, his dick spasming as more come boiled up inside it, she whispered: 'Come on, Alex, all over my face and tits.'

She pushed her tits up together and opened her mouth, creating a canvas of sex for Alex to draw on as he liked. His next cum blast thrummed across her face and landed in her hair, plastering two strands to her forehead. He aimed the tip of his dick at her eyes, swamping them both with his cream and making her eyelids stick together. He let one blast drop along the bridge of her nose, impregnating her nostrils with the familiar smell of his semen, so she would never forget it. He let his dick trail along the famous freckle, on the right side of her face, and across her lips.

'More, I want more,' she pleaded, her voice desperate for more cum. She grabbed his dick and gave it a couple of long, hard sucks, making his knees almost buckle as he panted for breath. She then wrapped it and his balls completely in her breasts, and began pumping them as hard as she could, seeking to force every drop from his balls out into the sticky mess of her cleavage. Alex was screaming without respite now.

'Oh Lord, I'm coming so hard, this is insane. Kate, you're a fucking animal.' His penis was moving alone now, thrashing inside its bosomy prison, releasing its man-juice all over her breasts. As the semen hose began to die down, she opened up her breasts, allowing its final ejaculation to give her a perfect pearl necklace.

Alex breathed long and hard as he recovered from an orgasm that made him feel like all the other sex he had ever had was just practice. Looking over at Kate Upton naked below him, she was a vision of beauty and sluttiness, her face a mask of a one-man bukkake. She was literally dowsed in his semen from her hair to her tits. Her tongue darted about her mouth, feeding on his dick's trail wherever it could reach it. Her tits were a river of semen, her hair was covered in white globules and he could barely see her eyes, because of the quantity of cum he had unleashed inside her sockets. The one thing he could see was her huge million-dollar smile, indicating that she felt as truly content as she had been truly ravished.

'Alex, there's a towel in the box by my bed. Can you grab it?' she said, flicking a bit of semen out her eye. Passing her the towel, she wiped herself down, leaving only the cum in her hair that was too matted to get out and inside her nose, as if she wanted to keep the smell of it intact.

'Well, that was a big, big load you just fed to me. Well done,' she laughed.

'It's not every day I get to fuck someone like you.'

'You haven't fucked me yet, big boy.'

Alex was amazed to feel himself stiffening almost immediately. His dick was proving a loyal friend indeed this day. 'Well, I'm sure we can fix that right away.'

Kate gave him the wickedest smile he could have imagined from her. 'Not quite yet. First, I need you to get on all fours and brace yourself against the headboard.'

'What? What on earth for?'

Kate extended a finger and traced the length of his dick, moving past his balls, down his ass crack and stopping at his asshole. Tickling it softly, she made him squirm. 'Why, Alex, don't be selfish. You've had your fun, I'm going to have mine. I want to taste that delicious ass of yours.'

Before Alex's brain could process what Kate Upton had just told him, they both heard a muffled groan from the doorway across the room. Both of them turned to see Srinath, Alex's driver, his trousers around his ankles and his hand furiously wanking a surprisingly large penis. 'SRINATH! What the FUCK are you doing here?' yelled Alex, outraged that anything could come to spoil his perfect day.

Srinath mumbled an apology and bent down to pick up his trousers when Kate's voice stopped him.

'Don't be mean, Alex. Srinath, I'm Kate Upton, if you like, I'd love to eat your ass too.'

12