Dirk and Roxy Pt. 02a

Story Info
Know thy slave and Shauna.
18.2k words
4.63
9.3k
6
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/30/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nothing happened and they cleared me to go home that Monday afternoon. Rehab was easy, just the old rubber band exercises and I was on my way home again with a new brace. The most exciting part, no pain, very little anyway. Roxy being very happy things were going well and drove me home in her car, an older Civic. Yup, the yard looked great and a brilliant idea cutting the bushes to railing level, took less time and looked better than at porch level. I guess Roxy and Kelly were getting along great.

The house is another story. My old well-worn couch is gone, replaced with a leather looking double recliner with fold out center table, not new but not old either. So is the dining room table or what I used for one, a small round wood table in its place with matching chairs. Kitchen updated with actual matching silverware, pots, pans and a few other things that I didn't have time to investigate. Nothing real elaborate either, some of it second hand store items I would say. New curtains on the windows even, flat screen TV with gaming console.

The bedroom is something else with her king size waterbed all warm and cozy. Not a fancy one, just a square frame with padded rails, no headboard or drawers and curtains to match the bed spread that looked like the most expensive item. The added dresser with mirror didn't match the bed all that well. She did have a bunch of clothes and shoes. She gathered stuff like me, college kids moving on with stuff they couldn't take with them and bought for cheap especially those with apartments. I didn't ask how she got it all moved here, I figured she had a way and definitely planned on staying permanently.

I could throw her out but for the life of me couldn't come up with a reason. She didn't throw anything away either, it was all in the now spic and span basement. I would have gone to take a look but didn't want to walk down the steps just yet.

I decided to sit in the swing, a good view now. Roxy joined me with a beer in hand for me. She had a glass of soda for herself and cuddled up next to me. I put my arm around her and gave her a kiss, one of the last memories I had. I thought it was a fixation that I was the first person that treated her the way she wanted. Pearl is smart and level headed and wondered how she was convinced. Roxy is going out on a limb that I wouldn't. She is showing me the love I never received from a woman before. How could I not love her in return?

I thought about our first hour together like it was yesterday, well, to me it nearly was. She was restrained but I never took advantage of her though it may seem that way, she actually directed what she wanted. I may have led the way in the charge of excitement but performed in the manner she desired. Our talk of the lifestyle she wanted was directed to what she desired even. I am still split on what she really wants but trusts me enough that I won't hurt her and fulfill her dreams.

Having my memories back helped in my thinking though I wasn't sure they were real. I may have been poor as dirt but never went hungry. I was a star with my intelligence, abilities and leadership on and off the field. Everything I dreamed about came crashing down in about one fateful and painful second. I became a miserable kid and young man because I had lost everything and could only remember how. I only knew I was poor and had a dream that was shattered in an instant.

I had miserable relationships afterward with women because I was selfish. I only had the memories of my mom taking care of dad and she was miserable. I never had a memory where I was loved except those words from Kate. Which got confusing when I did finally get back to school the last couple of months. More or less I was confused because I couldn't remember. Kate and Yo-Yo tried to help and explain but made it worse and they gave up and went their separate ways or already had, everybody did for the most part. Thinking back, I would have done the same exact thing probably, there is no help for the totally lost. Even with my intelligence, I had no relevant relationship to apply. The college courses, some I barely passed proved that point.

I only knew how to live poor and excelled in that. I bought the house cheap, fifteen year loan. The payment wasn't that much and I was making double to triple the payments because I hated owing people money. I only had something like ten normal payments left and the house was mine. Quite an accomplishment in nearly five years. Even the truck, my only other real possession was paid for. I paid nearly nothing because it had a blown engine and badly vandalized. I learned how to fix it on my own basically, took nearly a year. I was hoping to by a new one when the house is paid for, hard to get body parts from the junk yards now. Coat of many colors I thought laughing as I looked at it.

I still didn't know what happened that night. The last recollection I had was sitting on the couch after Pearl looked at my knee saying I should go to the hospital. Another blank spot, a week long this time but I guess I didn't really miss much. I replayed all of Friday in my head like it was yesterday completely. I stopped when we were at The Den. I knew why I had the flashback or whatever it was. I made that collar for Shauna, years ago. No wonder she seemed to know me, she did but I didn't remember her. When I carried Roxy from the truck, the momentary grasping thought. I had done that with Yo-Yo once because it was muddy out and she didn't want to ruin her new sneakers.

Pearl reminded me of Kate, hell, they could be identical twins. Kate was no more than a real close friend, I remember now. Yo-Yo was my girlfriend since I was in tenth grade. The confusion came in because of the last words I remember before I blanked out at the hospital, she loved me. Yo-Yo wasn't there because I was mad at her with good reason, actually both of them. Roxy reminded me of Yo-Yo, I wouldn't say twins but a very close resemblance.

I remembered where the concussion came from also. The previous game in the third quarter, I got blindsided. It felt like a numbing charge of electricity went through then cobwebs but I fell on the ball and treated for the wind being knocked out of me which it was. I sat out for the rest of the quarter but was fine after that, so I thought. Was I really fixed? I still had two months missing that I couldn't remember at least and many things were fuzzy after that for nearly a year or so. That part didn't change. Most of the last five years though, I had no one to blame but myself. Sure, I had an airtight alibi for the way I acted but it didn't hold water to me and I felt ashamed.

All I knew right this instant, a beautiful, kind, caring woman gave up everything for me because that is what she desires. Her hopes rest on that fact I can make her happy and that is all she wants. Like she said, I needed to understand my slave.

"Roxy, why do you want to be my slave?" I asked wondering why she wants to live that kind of life.

"Love." She answered pointedly.

"I understand that. I mean how did these desires of yours manifest themselves?" I asked narrowing the window for deeper understanding.

"My mom I guess Sir, she taught me to be strong but submissive to her man at the same time." Roxy answered not really wanting to divulge her past but knew she would have to if he asked.

"Were you treated this way as a kid?" I asked mortified.

"No Sir, I was actually brought up rather normal under the circumstances. I was considered an outcast because I am a half breed, an odd contemptuous belief system. I am more inclined to believe it is more about greed and religion like everything else in the world these days." Roxy replied skirting the issue somewhat.

"How were you taught to be submissive then." I asked confused though I could relate to some of her troubled past and why her father may have kept his distance.

"Not exactly taught Sir, observation." Roxy answered still being evasive.

"So your mom and dad were open in their pursuits?" I asked getting more confused with her answers.

"Not exactly Sir. I stumbled on to everything by accident and secretly." Roxy replied still being evasive but hoping it was enough to quell the questioning.

"So you liked how your mom was treated then?" I asked thinking it was a picked up trait like me living poor.

"Not at first Sir. I thought it was brutal and painful what I thought she was forced to do and endure. I learned she actually loved being treated that way. I researched the lifestyle and it turned me on. Especially when I found out I could find a man that I could love, cherish and control what I like and didn't like." She replied happily.

"So you latched on to the first person that came along meeting your needs?" I asked mystified.

"Yes and no in that respect Sir. I have found the right man in you and I am hopeful. You turned me down with justifiable reasons instead of calling me stupid or out of my mind and I was going to follow your order. If it wasn't for you getting sick, Kelly telling me how wonderful you are, with Kate and Yo-Yo leading me to believe you are a natural Master. I just had to stay and make you see the truth." Roxy said lovingly.

"So you moved in without my permission to prove I am your Master and that you love me?" I asked astounded.

"Yes Sir. You can punish me any way you desire for that transgression. I decided my actions were justifiable to accept the consequences." Roxy answered strongly.

"It won't happen for a few days, doctors orders you know." I said laughing.

"Yes Sir." Roxy said laughing with me.

"I don't understand the relationship between your mom, dad and you I guess." I stated trying to figure that one out.

"Sir, it was complicated and best left unsaid." Roxy stated quietly and worried.

"Do I get to meet them at least?" I asked stunned.

"No Sir. They are both dead now." Roxy lied convincingly, they could be she thought. A secret she wanted no one to know about, the compelling truth about her mom and dad that she was kept from for eighteen years. It was an accident and her morbid curiosity, all of which led to her desires. Why not ask her about losing her virginity for her eighteenth birthday which is funny.

"Sorry to hear. My dad died right before my senior year. My mom ran off not being able to handle my injury and the resulting care of me again. She died a couple years later." I lamented.

Roxy was sworn to secrecy about his mother by Kate and Yo-Yo. Only a handful of people knew she committed suicide, she couldn't handle what happened to him. They feared it would hurt him more knowing the truth in his rather fragile condition then. Now, the doctors weren't sure but it was covered up and told her to leave it be. They also feared she would go digging for the truth if something odd happened.

"Does that mean I have a loving Master?" Roxy asked excitedly realizing the indirect meaning of all the questioning suddenly.

"Yes my darling slave. I am willing to try." I said smiling and grabbing her face for a lingering kiss that lasted for five minutes. John Henry loved the idea also, whom I controlled by not wanting to move my partially immobile propped up knee.

It turned to late afternoon and time to eat. I really hadn't had a home cooked meal in forever and Roxy could cook. Broiled steaks, fried potatoes and peas. She also had made sun tea that brewed on the porch. She wasn't much of a drinker but liked a glass of wine over beer anytime, I am sure I knew why. Kelly came to visit, intrigued with the situation I think. The three of us watched a movie, some sappy love story comedy I thought was entertaining as I had never seen it. Fifty First Dates, I wonder if they chose that one on purpose.

Did the infection go to my head awakening the synapses? The drugs to fight the infection leaving them repaired? Were my old memories recorded to the new long term memory drive? The brain remains a mystery as to what it can do and how it really functions and easily toyed with as well. I didn't know and neither did anyone else.

I rested most of the week, getting my exercise in like I was suppose to. My knee responded well, the pain gone and I was happy. The best I had felt in years in that department. I knew enough by now to know why I had tightness and still walked with a limp. The tendons needed to stretch so my toes could bend correctly, caused by the pain and brace I had for so long. I could work that out and maybe the limp would disappear completely eventually.

Roxy kept me sexually silent though I started getting frisky Thursday afternoon, she was as well. She is like a mother hen taking care of me, making sure I am comfortable, taking the prescribed pills, food and lots of water. The bed is super nice and fun to snuggle with my loving slave. She was on another set orders I do believe but cleared Friday afternoon when my doctor looked me over. He had the results of the tests he was concerned about and everything appeared normal, better than normal for me.

Roxy told me later they were afraid the infection spread to my brain. The only other solution, I had a very high fever when they brought me in and caused my coma like symptoms and everyone was worried. Took them four hours to get the fever and swelling down and were actually split on whether to operate on my knee. The surgeon made the call saying it had to come out and the sooner the better. At least I didn't feel those damn needles going in this time. I really think Pearl had some serious input on what was going on as well.

That night things changed. After dinner we sat on the couch kissing then she started a movie. How to give a sensual massage. Very enlightening to tell the truth, I never had one before, not like that anyway. Roxy had the bedroom set up and we gave each other a sensual massage. I still had to be careful with my knee, the waterbed sure helped. She teased me like crazy giving me a massage. The poking, prodding, pinching and gentle slaps turned her on like crazy as well. She rode me til we were exhausted. We were both still worried about my knee for any other positions.

Saturday we went running around a little, mainly so she could get a better feel of the small town and places to go. She had me stop at the mega hardware store for some screw in eye hooks, nails, screws, staple gun, a cheap six inch wide board, a couple two by twos and a sheet of plywood cut in half. Then we stopped at an arts and craft shop for a spool of rope, several yards of cheap fake red leather, felt, thick padding, glue and cheap velvet remnants. I needed some of that to fix the bad cuffs and collar anyway. She wouldn't let me in on her plans.

Once we got home she went to the basement with a tape measure and came back and put me to work. Cutting the two by twos basically in half then gluing and screwing them to the plywood in precise locations. Cutting the board to the desired length, sanded and coated with supplies I had on hand. She used the staple gun and glue to attach the pad and cover it with the leather. We stopped and said we could complete the project tomorrow. She went and fixed dinner. I was scratching my head still not sure what she was building or how complete we were. I fixed the collar and cuffs while waiting as it didn't take long.

After dinner, Roxy showed me another video. This one on use of different vibrators, dildos and a few other things of that realm thrown in. The women using them on themselves, each other, tied and untied. Was I ever turned on this time around. After which a training session for me, something simple and I assumed her favorites. Just a little silver bullet and a glass ball dildo where the balls got progressively bigger but not large or long. Much better than the massage but she had me start with a massage first, actually begged is more the point. She showed me how to incorporate the two where the video didn't. I wondered if this is the reason the slave pen did such a great business. I could see why women would like to go, men as well maybe. She was hot as a firecracker before I was through and wondering if she was trying to hold back like in the video a couple times. I couldn't help myself and added a few nibbles on her tits and went for her pussy. She bucked wildly on my tongue and came multiple times in a never ending flood before collapsing in a fit of giggles. She couldn't take anymore of my tongue. She gladly took on John Henry to satisfy my hunger.

We laughed afterward about the wonderful episode. I could see a point she made last week, a woman could be teased until she gave in easily. It would either take a lot of willpower or a very cold fish to overcome that kind of manipulation. I understood my last girlfriend and her lament about being treated like a woman. One I couldn't fathom at the time, now I realized sex was the answer she was eluding to. Then again, sex with someone that is drunk all the time isn't worth wasting time on. I may have been the reason behind it however though she never made any attempt to change the situation.

Sunday we worked on her projects more. It was the first time I had been in the basement since I did laundry last, nearly three weeks ago. Gone were the cobwebs and collected dust. Especially the wooden shelves that lined one wall that were used as a canning pantry at one time I thought. The old bed made up and the old couch seemed to have a purpose in her design. The old kitchen table as a folding station. Why hadn't I ever thought about that?

We secured the two plywood pieces first to the shelves, I understood her precise measurements with the two by twos. Then added eyes hooks to the apparatus where she told me. I still didn't have a clue until she tested the softness, leaning her back against it and stretching. "Perfect." She declared with a happy chuckle. I had images of her tied to the simple homemade device. She lined several shelves with felt and covered them with the blue and red velvet scraps she picked up for cheap. I thought a waste of good material at the time. Had me mount the board on the shelves as well, which now had a row on nails to hang items from.

She already had the floor joists marked where she wanted more of the eye hooks installed. Going up and down the ladder so many times is good exercise for my knee. My knee was pain free and working well for the first time since, well, before the injury really. Now I was plagued with stiffness the last two mornings that I had to work out as well, stretching the toes, tendons and ligaments. I would take the stiffness any day over the pain.

She had two boxes she opened and withdrew a nylon belted contraption with adjustable Velcro straps. She helped me mount it to the eye hooks then made a bunch of adjustments. Sex sling swing she called it and winked. She set it up so it didn't swing that much but I am sure I could figure out the use. She hung several whips, crops and paddles on the board. On one of the shelves she added special bottled soaps, oils, lubes, lotions and cleansers. On another shelf she added several sets of plain black collars, some with several rings attached and cuffs, none of them the cheap kind that I fixed. Three ball gags came next and one that had a penis like object, one just a large metal ring and a metal instrument I had no clue about. What looked like clamps on chains also drew my wondering attention.

One of those long forgotten memories came back as well. I knew how to work with leather, making belts and collars. The collars for dogs and cats but intricate design. I remembered part of it from before, an old man taught me how when I was a kid, the owner of the shop. It allowed me to make extra money when I was a kid and in high school, even my popular wrist bands the girls loved. Sometimes they wanted a little choker collar with shiny metal studs or ankle straps the same. I could also make saddle bags, well back packs for books but those were expensive. Shauna was just an example, seems the memories got stronger as they were jarred into existence. I had other fuzzy memories of Shauna also, more recent.