Dirk and Summer

Story Info
A brother and sister take timeoff from a summer job.
3.6k words
4.42
40.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The small non-descript boat skimmed across the water, turning east out of the broad strait toward the docks. Although the sky was clear and blue out ahead, the squall line sitting behind it was dark and opaque, indicating the strength of the downpour that came with it. And although the shoreline was only a mile away, it was clear that the boat was going to lose the race.

Behind the wheel the tall tanned man hunched down as the first large drops of rain started falling. The company-issue t-shirt and khaki shorts he had on were perfect for a muggy cloudy day on the Puget Sound, but offered no protection from the cold rain. Alongside him a woman leaned forward, trying to make use of the small amount of cover that the wheelhouse roof offered. None of it helped, and within 30 seconds the pair was soaked through to the skin.

"Nice driving, pinhead, Could you have gone any slower?" Summer growled.

"Zip it, Sis, its not like you were keeping an eye on the weather." Dirk replied mockingly.

Dirk and Summer Pitt, the only children of the world-notorious Dirk Pitt of the world-notorious National Underwater Marine Administration, NUMA, were on a summer assignment to the Northwest, studying the effect of changing ocean currents on the local marina fauna. They had spent all of May and June in the sleepy town of Palhuckett, making daily jaunts into the strait, diving and surveying the water ways. Today the steamy hot weather had broken earlier than expected, and the pair had been caught by surprise out on the water when the cold front came through, bringing high winds and the drenching rain. They had grown up on the water, so safety in the rain and churning water was never the issue, but cold rain is cold rain no matter how skilled you are.

The docked the boat as quickly as possible and gathered up their gear. The rain hadn't let up a bit as they dashed from the pier to the hotel that had been there home all summer.

Up in their room they hung out the equipment that could be damaged by the water and then stripped out of their over clothes, Summer now in a plain but skimpy bra with matching panties, Dirk in striped boxers, just like every other pair he owned.

"Oh, let me guess, " Summer laughed as he dropped his wet shorts, "blue and green stripes? You need a woman to improve your wardrobe Dirky."

Both Summer and Dirk had inherited the their fathers athletics physiques, not tall, but thin and well proportioned. Not over-muscled, but taut and sinewy. Their school years were spent in every sport they could fit into their schedules, so their bodies had been chiseled almost from birth. Dirk was a bit over 6ft, with his father's black hair and green eyes. Summer looked more like their mother, light brown hair, with long legs and a small but perky figure.

The humid close heat outside was replaced by a stifling heat inside, and without even a breeze they realized quickly it was probably more comfortable outside.

Summer stretched out on the single King –sized bed in her slightly damp bra and panties. As she did, Dirk opened the window a bit, trying to coax some air flow into the room. The wind was not into that at all, and so a still muggy heat settled into the room. Dirk turned on the only working fan and lay down next to Summer. They had been staying in the small hotel room since they arrived in town, so the claustrophobic feel of the small room and single bed had worn off weeks ago.

"Well, no more measurements today. That squall surely stirred up enough sediment to throw off all of our readings until probably Friday."

"Yeah, but luckily we have this lovely town in which to entertain ourselves." Dirk laughed.

The only restaurant in town didn't open for another two hours, so they couldn't even take residence at the local pub. They had spent many a dull afternoon snoozing in the room, but today the heat made even that idea unbearable. Summer rolled onto her stomach and tried to lie perfectly still and let the sweat do its work.

Dirk took his notepad and tried to make some summary note from the mornings dive, but the humidity made the pages stick to his fingers every time he moved. After two minutes he gave up and joined Summer in trying to lay perfectly still. He glanced down and noticed the two beauty marks on Summer's lower back. He suddenly recalled the drawing he used to make when they were younger. He grabbed his pen and rolled onto his side. Drawing two circles, he turned the beauty marks into the droopy eyes of Tigger the Tiger, Summer's favorite cartoon character. Summer giggled as the pen rolled along her skin.

"Hold still!" Dirk admonished as he continued, adding Tigger's ears and then nose.

Summer tried to control herself and lay still as the pen traced lazy circles and loops. Soon her had most of Tigger's goofy grin and Summer and he were talking about their childhood, actually managing to make some good out of the miserable afternoon.

Dirk continued with his rendition, moving down Tigger's form and down Summers as well. Just about the time he reached Tigger's jolly tummy, he realized he was out of room. Or rather, Summers panties blocked off the area that Dirk needed to keep drawing. He used the pen to push down the waist of her undies, exposing the bigger portion of Summers cheek, and continued drawing. The further down he drew, the more satin bunched up and soon it was popping up into his way. Summer noticed his trouble and reached down and yanked her panty down unassumedly, hooking the waistband below the crease of her ass. Dirk flushed again, unexpectedly self-conscious about Summer dropping her drawers. But even that wasn't enough, as the panties kept leaping up over her single cheek. Dirk tried holding it down, but that affected his strokes. Summer once again came to his aid. She raised her hips, reached back and pulled her panties down back in the rear, leaving them below her ass cheeks.

Dirk slid his body down the bed to continue his artwork across Summers buttcheek and found himself face to cheek with her ass. As Dirk started moving his pen again he glanced down at Summers body close up for the first time Her skin was perfect, not a blemish, and the color was glowing, a tanned brown The skin was taut, and firm, with just a little jiggle as he moved his pen.

"Nice tanlines... or not. You been laying on the roof nude?" Dirk asked sarcastically.

"Ever heard of a tanning booth?" she quipped back.

"Oh, I see, you get off lying around naked in public places..."

She reached back with one hand to smack him, swinging at him.

"Hey, hey, you're messing up my work!" Dirk yelled, and swatted her across the ass.

Summer settled back on the bed and Dirk went back to work. He glanced down again and realized that Summer wasn't exactly in the same position. Her legs were parted slightly, and he could see down between her thighs. The soft smooth skin seemed to stretch right on down, darkening just a bit as it neared her... his heart skipped as he realized that what he was looking at was the darkened skin around her tiny puckered rosebud, and the outer folds of her mound. Although dark, the skin looked equally smooth where he could see it, in the confused folds of her nether regions. Beneath the tiny rose bud he could see small blonde hairs lying tight to her body, some curly, some straight... some coated in a shiny liquid.

Dirk abruptly realized that his mind had wandered into places on her body that he probably shouldn't have, and that the firmness growing in his crotch was a dead giveaway. He leaned his body slightly away from Summer and got back to his drawing. As he continued filling out Tigger he realized that his placement could have been better, because he was running out of room again. As he finished Tigger hindquarters and started on his springing tail, he saw that the Tip of Tigger's tail was going to slip right down between her cheeks... in fact, the very tip was going to sit atop her tiny brown asshole.

Dirk froze, unsure what to do next. He decided to take it just a bit further, but he'd just leave that part of the drawing undone. He moved his pen further, continuing his print, and moving steadily closer to the crevice between her cheeks. At one point Dirk was adding some stripes to the tail and Summer stirred, shifting a bit one way, and then the other, and finally parting her legs just a bit further. Dirk glanced down and his throat hitched as he looked down on the lower folds of her pussy. He could clearly see her slit, and the fleshy folds that surrounded her. Like before, there was a shine to it, indicating some amount of moisture. Was she still wet from the rain, or was she....?

"There, all done" Dirk declared, looking down at the nearly finished tiger, with the missing tail.

Summer giggled and thanked him, but neither of them moved. After a very long and very awkward pause, he decided that somebody had to do something. He began to trace lazy circles with the tip of the pen, in random direction, big loops and small. Summer stirred once more and then settled. He couldn't be sure, but he swore that Summer had once again parted herself. And not only that, he realized that her foot was now set right up against his crotch. He knew that if he moved, she would be able to sense his tenuous condition, and the embarrassment from that might be fatal. Without moving a muscle, he continued with the circles. The more he tried not to think about Summers foot and his enlarged condition and the lazy circles and her taut ass the more he saw that he couldn't not think of it. His head got a bit light and he made the circles wider, broader. One loop dipped down her leg and returned up the back of her leg. He heard Summer giggle but she didn't move. He did it once more, this time pressing a bit harder. He dropped the pen and then traced one loop with his finger.

As he completed this loop he noticed that she was moving her hip in cadence with the path, pressing herself back into his finger as he moved. He tried drawing different shapes and however he moved, she responded. Knowing that she was in tune with his movements made him bold. His finger dipped further inside her thigh on the next loop. She didn't move. And the next loop, she parted her legs for a moment, letting him press his finger between her closed thighs and ever so close to the cleft of her asscheeks, then brought them back together once he had passed. On the third pass, he watched stunned as she opened her thighs further, bending one knee and snuggling herself down into the bed. But by bending her leg, her foot pressed into his crotch. As his brain began to panic and fumble through a variety of excuses, he realized it was not an accident. Almost immediately her foot pressed further into him, and he could feel that she was matching the cadence of his loops drawn on her skin. As his finger drew down, her foot slid up the length of his shaft. As he drew down, her toes splayed open and she dragged down the length of his shaft. Even as she did, her toes wriggled and squeezed. If there was any limpness in Dirks cock, it was rubbed out in the first 2 seconds. His cock throbbed to full attention and he sped up just a bit and felt Summer do the same.

Jesus Christ he thought, shes stroking my cock.

His relationship with her was completely forgotten, taboo or not, by the time she dug the ball of her foot into the mushroom head of his unit. He saw stars as the blood rushed around the lower part of his body. For the very first time he let his body move, as he pressed his hips into her motions. He drew a quick loop from her hip to thigh to ass-crack and was rewarded as Summer sped up to mimic. He went faster still and Summer started rapidly stroking his cock, giving him the most delicious footjob. Slowly he regained his senses, even as he dry-humped his sisters foot. He noted that Summer's own hips were moving, with thighs opening, at the same time as his. As his finger dipped down between her legs, she would open and expose the shining flesh around the folds of her pussy. Not playing coy any longer, he slipped a finger directly to her opening and pressed inside. Her tight opening resisted for just a moment and then admitted him. Summer made no attempt to hide the sensation, as her hips came up off the bed and cried out loudly. He actually felt her kegel muscles grip his finger and draw him in. She was drenched and so it took no effort for him to press in further, feeling the depths of the warm tunnel. He explored and felt her body squirm as he touched different spots within her. He added a second finger and she gasped, but immediately went back to squeezing his fingers within her. The two of them were locked in unison, Summers foot and Dirks fingers driving each of them toward climax. Dirk knew that he was only going to last a few more moments, and didn't want things to end like that, so he withdrew his fingers and leaned back and away from summers toes. He laid his head on her back, and breathed heavily. For the first time he realized he was drenched with sweat and short of breath. He felt like a clamp had been released from his chest. He caught his breath, smelling the perspiration on summers back. She was panting as well, now with her arms drawn up close to her sides and her face buried in the pillow.

He sensed that she was embarrassed by what had just happened, maybe having misinterpreted his sudden withdrawal. He wondered if he should be embarrassed too, but he knew he certainly wasn't feeling it. He leaned down and kissed the small of her back, very gently. He kissed again, and let the tip of his tongue trace another loop on her back. She responded by noticeably relaxing and he the tension in her body disappear. Following his desires, he moved his mouth lower, kissing down her back, and then to the top of her ass crack. He could smell a thick mixture of scents from inside of her, musk, perspiration, a hint of earth.

Dirk moved his hands to either side of Summers thighs and very gently pressed them apart. Summer complied and opened herself even further. Once more his fingers found her pussy and two fingers moved through the thick cream inside her. Instead of delving deeply again, he withdrew his fingers and moved slightly higher. Summer barely had time to realize what he was doing before she felt the tip of his finger enter her puckered anus. Dirk pressed firmly, not giving Summer a chance to object, since he had no idea if she was into anal fun. Summer felt her sphincter pop open around the tiny probe and simultaneously felt a blossom of pain and raw pleasure. She dug her hands into her pillow and pushed her hips back against the penetration. Dirk was up to the first knuckle in Summers ass, lubricated by her own juices. He pulled out a little, then pushed back, deeper still. Summer seemed to absorb every intrusion and the motion of her hips suggested she was. Dirk lowered his mouth to the soft flesh of her ass cheek and he kissed, and licked and bit at her as his finger worked her back door. Summer was unable to guide Dirk to her pleasure because of the simultaneous waves of bliss and pain that radiated from her lower body. She could simply press her face into the pillow and moan, even squealing and at one point screaming as Dirk worked her anus.

Dirk couldn't take it anymore, so he climbed up alongside Summer, then slowly climbed over her, straddling her hips. Without any guidance or resistance, he slid his shaft between her legs and Summer guided into her pussy. She was drenched and Dirk felt like he was being enveloped by a warm velvet tunnel. He pressed in and Summers hips rose off the bed to greet him. In no time they had a matched rhythm that was building for each of them. They drew faster and faster against each other, searching for something that could only be found at their cores. Dirk felt himself growing close and he suddenly worried, worried that if he completed inside of her and her cycle was just so..., that could lead to all sorts of awkward questions.

As much as his body fought against it, he eased himself out. Summer felt this and reached back

"Dirk, No, please..."

"Summer I cant... you could get pregnant." He whispered back.

He lowered himself back onto her, his rock hard shaft resting between her butt cheeks. Still on fire, he began to grind against her.

"Maybe humping her will be the same.", he thought.

Summer was as dissatisfied with the results as Dirk, but she knew he was right. She wriggled her ass into him, helping him grind. As the fire built within her, she imagined him cumming inside of her and she became obsessed with the idea.... She reached back and took his shaft. She guided it lower. Dirk was about to protest again, on the danger of her getting knocked up, but she stopped before reaching her ripe pussy. She placed his head against her ass and held it there, waiting for him to pick up the signal. Finally he did, feeling it rather than thinking it, and he pressed forward. At first there was an impossible pressure; one that he thought would simply never relent. And just as soon as he finished that thought, he felt her anus open and his mushroomed head slipped forward. She tensed and cried out as he pushed forward, her opening very slowly accepting his widening girth. He kept moving, not able to think about anything else, and even as she cried out she pressed back into him, her hips coming up off the mattress. With a slow burn his thickest part passed through and her sphincter closed shut after he passed into her. The relief in the pain sent a surge of endorphins through Summer's body and almost immediately she climaxed, a tiny sudden burst of colors that blossomed behind her closed eyes. She jerked her hips up spasmodically as the wave passed through her and Dirk found his cock buried halfway up his sisters ass. She was so warm and smooth inside, different than any woman's pussy he had experienced. She closed her muscles on him and he gasped, it was so hard, so intense that he was suddenly worried about injury. But as he thrust forward she released him, and he felt himself plunge deeper. His balls rested against her clit as he realized he simply couldn't go any further. He began to pull back out when Summer clenched him again with her ass. That was all he could take, he thrust forward and came explosively, swearing and crying her name as he jetted a stream of white cum into her. His hips rocked back and forth on their own as more spasms rocked him. Summer felt the sudden presence of warmth inside her and the sudden image of this moment pushed her over the edge again, this time a much larger orgasm rippling down her body. With a few more shudders they grew still, Dirks semi-rigid shaft still inside of Summer's canal. He laid on top of her, trying to support most of his weight, but exhausted. He breathed heavily, not taking in the scent of her damp skin.

He kissed her shoulder, then her neck, feeling his manhood firm up again, still within her. She moaned lowly as he began moving again, imagining himself filling her again for the next half hour. Just as his head pulled open her rosebud, she screamed out and a surprise orgasm pulsed through him. He felt another stream of cum fill her.

"Christ Summer... I cant believe..." he groaned.

"Shhhhh, baby, just rest.." she whispered.

They spent another few minutes like that, then Dirk slowly disengaged from her. Already as he pulled out there was a thin stream of milky fluid running down the crack of her ass, Dirk having filled her to capacity. He laid next to her as she stretched out, her hips and gluts cramping from the intense overwork.

He found he couldn't look at her, suddenly embarrassed by what had happened. He fumbled for the right word again, but before he found them she broke the silence.

'The next time you fuck my ass like that, I expect you to at least rub my clit. So when you're rested, get down there and rub one out for me."

12