Dirty Black Summer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could see Summer's jaw trying to work, but her tongue had become dead weight inside her mouth. Her chest rising and falling rapidly as Trina's face descended between her thighs, Summer's eyes shot wide open when Trina's lips pressed down on her vulva.

"OHHH...GAAWWDDDD," Summer spat, her body jerking side to side until her forehead crashed down on my left shoulder.

Clasping my right hand around Summer's to hold her steady, I could feel the pulse inside her wrist racing as the sound of Trina's mouth gouging her sex filled the room. It was clear Summer understood the gravity of what she was succumbing to but she was powerless to stop her carnal want.

All I could see when I looked down was Trina's mane of platinum blonde hair wedged between Summer's legs and the black woman's knees caressing each side of the tranny's bobbing head.

"MMMM...AAHHHHH...MMMMAAHHHHHHH," Summer writhed, her body quickly becoming disjointed as she slithered against the cushions of the sofa.

Keeping my grip tight around Summer's quivering right hand, I couldn't resist the urge to tilt my head to the side to get the best look I could at Trina's mouth gnawing on Summer's drenched vagina. I could see Summer's dense pubes buffering Trina's nose and cheeks as the lithe tranny darted and scooped her tongue deeper into the black woman's molten fissure.

Using my free hand to massage the side of Summer's head, I could feel the sweat beginning to bead on her forehead as tremors of blistering and guilty joy began to course through her. I could see in Summer's face that she still couldn't believe she was allowing Trina to do whatever she wanted to her, but through it all, Summer's feet remained spread wide as the slurping sounds of Trina's vaginal assault swirled through the room.

"Does that feel good?" I asked Summer, a sick part of me loving the way she seemed to fight to utterly delirious sensation she was feeling.

"You gonna let her make you cum, Summer?" I whispered down to her, to which her only reply was to let out an animalistic moan just before her body jackknifed sideways beside me, causing her thighs to wrap savagely around each side of Trina's head.

"MMMMMMM...AAAAAAHHH," Summer spat towards the ceiling as her fingers dug hard into fist.

I fully expected Trina to continue kneeling there between Summer's legs until she made Summer cum. But just as the rolling waves of building tension inside Summer's jerking body were about to reach their apex, Trina suddenly removed her mouth from Summer's cunt and rocked backwards.

"Do you want to cum?" Trina hissed down to Summer, the musky sheen of the married woman's arousal thick on Trina's face.

Completely overwhelmed, Summer twisted and turned beside me several times before finally nodding her head in admission to Trina's question.

"I do too," Trina nodded back, before reaching her right hand under her skirt.

What Trina did next caused Summer and I to both do a double take on the sofa.

Methodically inching the hem of her skirt up to her waist, it wasn't long before the bulbous girth of Trina's erection sprung free and bobbed like a meaty club aimed straight at Summer's crotch. An audible gasp burped from Summer's mouth, and there's no telling what sounds I made when Trina's cock swung free. Reclining against the back cushions of the sofa, I was content to watch the tension build between Summer and her exotic new lover.

Nearly flat on her back on the couch with her legs spread wide, bracketing each of Trina's shoulders, Summer was helpless as she watched Trina pump her dick with one hand and pinch Summer's bulging clitoris with the other.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" Trina asked Summer, her husky voice sending shivers down my spine as I continued to hold Summer's hand in mine.

The oral build-up Trina had perpetrated on Summer left the married black woman desperate for release, and as she shivered there on the sofa, caught between the purgatory of orgasm and frustration, all Summer could do was nod her permission to Trina before turning her head in shame.

With that, Trina leaned forward once again and dropped the shaft of her ample erection right on top of Summer's dripping cunt. Holding my left arm tight around Summer, as if hugging her as I held her hand with my right, I couldn't resist watching the stunning visual overload of Trina's bulging white prick slicing between Summer's dense black pubic fleece, before disappearing all the way into her pink and glistening vagina.

"GAAWWDD...GGAAWWDDD...," Summer coughed, her heels now digging into Trina's side as the young tranny plunged her manhood all the way forward.

By then you could tell Summer had passed the point of no return. The act of liberation she'd originally took by walking into my office and asking for a divorce had seemingly now affected every aspect of her life. By giving into her primal urges for revenge against her Husband, that also seemed to open other doors in Summer's psyche until she found herself laying there on the sofa, quenching her own selfish lust in the most unorthodox of ways.

And Trina was more than happy to oblige. Ball deep inside Summer's cunt, Trina dropped both her hands down on the married woman's chest and squeezed Summer's breasts through her top.

Seeing Trina's skirt hiked crudely up to her waist, I was struck by the sight of the black thigh highs she'd put on, and how enticing they looked covering the milky white flesh of her upper thighs as she staked her claim inside Summer's pussy.

Sitting less than two feet away, the color contrast between the two was disturbingly intoxicating. Seeing the repeated collisions of Trina's pale flesh smashing into Summer's ebony skin, it created what amounted to a black and white blur as my erection gradually began to tent inside my pants.

Having never been party to two other people having sex while I sat and watched, I became enthralled by the give and take of groans escaping Trina and Summer's throats, not to mention the indescribable sound of their bodies crashing together. After a few seconds, the sofa almost felt like a Cessna trying to take off beneath me as Trina began to pound Summer harder and harder.

With the ease and swiftness of a jungle cat, Trina spread her feet wide on the floor, balancing herself on the tips of her narrow high heels as she hovered over top of Summer. The sliver of a view I had between their bodies allowed me just enough room to see the way Summer's swollen labia distended and choked around Trina's invading appendage. Trina's face directly above Summer's, the blonde stared straight down into Summer's eyes, and a wicked smile steadily spread across her lips feeling the withering woman's cunt began to constrict and tug at her jack-hammering penis.

I could feel Summer turning to mush in my embrace, and it became clear Trina had figured out exactly where Summer's g-spot was from the violently precise thrusting angle she'd created. Watching the gruesome contortions ripple across Summer's pretty face, my heart leapt into my throat when I saw Trina's mouth descending towards Summer's. A few seconds later, Trina's lips parted and came to rest on top of Summer's. For a couple of moments I thought Summer had opened her mouth just to breath, but as she closed it, her lips became entangled with Trina's until it appeared as if their two bodies had melded into one.

Releasing my right hand from Summer's, she instantly clamped it around Trina's back, pulling the tranny down tighter on top of her as she kissed Trina back. With my suddenly freed hand, all I could think of doing with it was dropping it between my legs and rubbing my erection through my pants as I watched the sexual carnage unfold beside me.

Trina pulled her lips away from Summer's just long enough to whisper the words, "Does that feel good?"

Her rythem on top of Summer remaining powerful and steady, Trina once again licked her lips, looked into Summer's eyes and asked a little louder, "Does this feel good?"

This time Summer gritted her teeth and nodded her head as if in defeat, mewing the word "Yes" several times up to Trina as she wrapped her legs all the way around the tranny's back and held on for dear life.

On and on the two beauties fucked each other on the sofa beside me, the intensity of their gasps and moans rising for several minutes until Summer's lust finally exploded. Thrashing like a ragdoll to my left, I could feel my eardrum on that side throb as Summer wailed loud enough for the wild animals outside my cabin to run for cover.

Like a jockey whipping a racehorse down the homestretch, Trina never relented however, almost looking as if she was absorbing and feeding off Summer's orgasmic cries until she came herself.

I could see the pistoning blur of Trina's cock bulge and flare as it ripped through Summer's cunt and instant before Trina's head shot back and a guttural gasp spat from her throat like the exhaust from a jet. Within a few seconds I could see Trina's white semen bubbling from the edges of Summer's sex as Trina emptied her seed into the married woman's burning loins.

Trina eventually collapsed all the way down on top of Summer and the two laid chest to chest for several minutes, allowing the potency of the moment to sink in. When Trina finally did pull herself off of Summer and stood up on her own two feet, it seemed as if Trina had tripped a switch inside her psyche once again.

Rolling her skirt down over her spent cock and straightening her nylons, Trina stole a quick, nonchalant peek in the mirror on the other side of the room and touched up the parts of her hair that had gotten mussed during the intercourse. Looking down at me and Summer spread out on the sofa a few seconds later, Trina casually asked, "So are we about ready to head to the hotel?"

There was a definite look of purpose on her face, one that basically said "Summer...I just fucked you...now its time to go fuck over your Husband!"

Looking over at Summer, I hugged her gently with my left arm and felt just how spent she was as the creampie Trina deposited inside her womb steadily drizzled to the surface.

"OK then...guess we better get going," I said before helping Summer pull her skirt back down and easing her to her feet...

*

Part 3 is on the way

12